Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Haven: Chapter 2 OOC (open, pm me)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 232 233
@CrystalCatStudio glad to be here! and yes, he was captured by the Kulimar ^^

it's explained in my post!
@CrystalCatStudio glad to be here! and yes, he was captured by the Kulimar ^^

it's explained in my post!
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
Also! For future reference, what does each group live in? A castle? A cave? And, how would Rhoda stumble upon them? Or should she already be there?
Also! For future reference, what does each group live in? A castle? A cave? And, how would Rhoda stumble upon them? Or should she already be there?
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
ok, so basically (I'm drawing maps as we speak)

the Mystic Mountains (Haven) is a large mountain range surrounded by forests, and a large river. in the mountain range itself, in the 3 tallest mountains are some caves. In the largest cave is where most of the clan lives, there's a marketplace, food, medical assistance, etc. in the 2nd smallest cave is where living quarters are for certain members such as Jeido, Gale, and sometimes even the occasional rouge seeking refuge, or a mother and her hatchlings. most members stay in burrows/smaller caves inside the large cave. the 3rd cave is very sacred, as it is where certain dragons can talk to ancestors of the past and recieve visions, kinda like the moonpool. There's lots of drawings from previous dragons there lining the cave walls, depicting certain events and whatnot.

the Kulimar live In a rocky/flatlanded area, where there's almost like a very large pit. it's pretty big. In the middle is the large arena, where gladiators fight for glory and sometimes slaves are thrown in there too for punishment. on the right side of camp are the slave and prisoner dens. Prisoners or slaves who need to be punished are usually on the bottom, where the caves flood very often. The higher up you are, the better you are treated and can avoid such disasters. On the left side of camp is where the leader lives, (at the very top, go figure) with other high-ranking members. The lower ranking members are not on the very bottom, but they are kinda near it. the dens can be very elaborate of very plain. Around the arena is a markeplace too. There are some tunnels that lead to secret dens and buildings, presumably to hold some of the most important captives and such for interrogation, etc.

it may make more sense once I finish drawing.
ok, so basically (I'm drawing maps as we speak)

the Mystic Mountains (Haven) is a large mountain range surrounded by forests, and a large river. in the mountain range itself, in the 3 tallest mountains are some caves. In the largest cave is where most of the clan lives, there's a marketplace, food, medical assistance, etc. in the 2nd smallest cave is where living quarters are for certain members such as Jeido, Gale, and sometimes even the occasional rouge seeking refuge, or a mother and her hatchlings. most members stay in burrows/smaller caves inside the large cave. the 3rd cave is very sacred, as it is where certain dragons can talk to ancestors of the past and recieve visions, kinda like the moonpool. There's lots of drawings from previous dragons there lining the cave walls, depicting certain events and whatnot.

the Kulimar live In a rocky/flatlanded area, where there's almost like a very large pit. it's pretty big. In the middle is the large arena, where gladiators fight for glory and sometimes slaves are thrown in there too for punishment. on the right side of camp are the slave and prisoner dens. Prisoners or slaves who need to be punished are usually on the bottom, where the caves flood very often. The higher up you are, the better you are treated and can avoid such disasters. On the left side of camp is where the leader lives, (at the very top, go figure) with other high-ranking members. The lower ranking members are not on the very bottom, but they are kinda near it. the dens can be very elaborate of very plain. Around the arena is a markeplace too. There are some tunnels that lead to secret dens and buildings, presumably to hold some of the most important captives and such for interrogation, etc.

it may make more sense once I finish drawing.
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Thank you! That's very helpful ^^
Thank you! That's very helpful ^^
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
I'm almost done with the overview map, then I'll do detailed territory.
I'm almost done with the overview map, then I'll do detailed territory.
Alright, I just finished the overview map, would you guys like me to line it in black micron pens or just show it to you as a sketch?
Alright, I just finished the overview map, would you guys like me to line it in black micron pens or just show it to you as a sketch?
Either way is fine with me! I can't speak for everyone, though
Either way is fine with me! I can't speak for everyone, though
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
I'll line it just so it's easy to see.
I'll line it just so it's easy to see.
just to let y'all know it's 1 am so I may pass out soon rip me

also you're fine willow!
just to let y'all know it's 1 am so I may pass out soon rip me

also you're fine willow!
Okay, thanks.
Also hope you get some good rest! I'm probably gonna hit they hay myself since its getting late for me as well.
Okay, thanks.
Also hope you get some good rest! I'm probably gonna hit they hay myself since its getting late for me as well.
20104.png Avatar Switcher
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 232 233