Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exxus [Private]
1 2 3 4
@SaturnNeptune @stellarformation @sokerei @Porpentina @Rizor @caramelcrow @EvilPol

(So like it’s 3:25 AM and there’s a meeting happening early in the morning.)
@SaturnNeptune @stellarformation @sokerei @Porpentina @Rizor @caramelcrow @EvilPol

(So like it’s 3:25 AM and there’s a meeting happening early in the morning.)
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Inan yawned out of exhaustion and rested his head on the long table, he wasn't even supposed to be here since he's not strong enough to be considered a demigod but screw the rules so he came anyway. Really he came just because another lonely night would be too depressing. He looked around at all of these people and felt a stinge of envy. "I vote for the goblims, they have sick noses" he mumbled, not even paying attention to what the meeting was about.
Inan yawned out of exhaustion and rested his head on the long table, he wasn't even supposed to be here since he's not strong enough to be considered a demigod but screw the rules so he came anyway. Really he came just because another lonely night would be too depressing. He looked around at all of these people and felt a stinge of envy. "I vote for the goblims, they have sick noses" he mumbled, not even paying attention to what the meeting was about.
Arasil was just rubbing his temples while sighing slightly out of anger, really everyone was starting to get on his nerves. “That’s not what we’re even talking about!” He hissed at Inan. Usually he wouldn’t be this mad at meeting like this, but he was god tired and he honestly wanted to be anywhere else.
Arasil was just rubbing his temples while sighing slightly out of anger, really everyone was starting to get on his nerves. “That’s not what we’re even talking about!” He hissed at Inan. Usually he wouldn’t be this mad at meeting like this, but he was god tired and he honestly wanted to be anywhere else.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Pyrite watched the commotion silently, too tired to care about anything going on currently. And that was a first, considering at events like these she would be running her mouth a mile a minute. But a meeting, this early? She wasn't even sure her mind was in the right place at the moment. Hearing Inan, she gave a laugh and continued when Arasil snapped. "Goblins do have sick noses though." Pyrite said, smiling. "But- what are we even talking about?" She added with a puzzled expression.
Pyrite watched the commotion silently, too tired to care about anything going on currently. And that was a first, considering at events like these she would be running her mouth a mile a minute. But a meeting, this early? She wasn't even sure her mind was in the right place at the moment. Hearing Inan, she gave a laugh and continued when Arasil snapped. "Goblins do have sick noses though." Pyrite said, smiling. "But- what are we even talking about?" She added with a puzzled expression.
prmDFET.png howdy, names stellar
|she/her| |neutral good|
Eloise, tired as hell, yawned and gently slammed her head down on the table, trying not to cry from exhaustion. Such a long day and now this stupid meeting had to be happening about gods-know-what at 3:30 am and now Inan was talking about the goblins? Pyrites question just made Eloise say “Mood,” and she fell asleep.
Eloise, tired as hell, yawned and gently slammed her head down on the table, trying not to cry from exhaustion. Such a long day and now this stupid meeting had to be happening about gods-know-what at 3:30 am and now Inan was talking about the goblins? Pyrites question just made Eloise say “Mood,” and she fell asleep.
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
"Hmph. Daddy said I had to attend a meeting for once, but could'nt those snotfaced losers think of a better time to have one? Not at 3 in the morning? Like have some common sense, jeez." Ambrosia sniffed. She was playing with the pink bows in her hair, making sure each one of them looked pretty in her blonde hair.

She glared at the other Demi-Gods. Most of them seemed partially asleep. Ha. What losers.

"So, exactly WHAT is this waste-of-time meeting about? Make it quick, I need to get home to practice for my ballet performance." Ambrosia stated, in her annoying, Russian accent.
"Hmph. Daddy said I had to attend a meeting for once, but could'nt those snotfaced losers think of a better time to have one? Not at 3 in the morning? Like have some common sense, jeez." Ambrosia sniffed. She was playing with the pink bows in her hair, making sure each one of them looked pretty in her blonde hair.

She glared at the other Demi-Gods. Most of them seemed partially asleep. Ha. What losers.

"So, exactly WHAT is this waste-of-time meeting about? Make it quick, I need to get home to practice for my ballet performance." Ambrosia stated, in her annoying, Russian accent.
xPlkKnY.png
There was one empty chair remaining at the Demi-God's table. After a few more moments, the door opened rather suddenly, and a 5'3" short-haired brunette entered the room. Her fierce amber eyes stared at each person in the room before she spoke. "Sorry for being late. I got here as soon as I wanted to." she mumbled, taking her seat. A large dog followed after her - it was a Rottweiler that looked pitch black. It didn't need a leash, and it rather lazily wandered over and laid himself down at Rae's feet as the girl crossed one leg over the other. Other than her rather snappy comment and the amount of expression in her eyes, she looked rather shy.

Rae's ripped jeans showed how truly pale her skin was, and she had a cup of hot chocolate in her left hand. She lifted it to her lips and took a loud sip as she once again eyed every person in the room. "Let's get this bullogus over with so I can go home and take care of my horses." the brunette snorted. She drummed her gloved fingertips on the table impatiently. She wanted to demand why the meeting was called, but the annoying little Russian a few seats down seemed to have beaten her to the task.
There was one empty chair remaining at the Demi-God's table. After a few more moments, the door opened rather suddenly, and a 5'3" short-haired brunette entered the room. Her fierce amber eyes stared at each person in the room before she spoke. "Sorry for being late. I got here as soon as I wanted to." she mumbled, taking her seat. A large dog followed after her - it was a Rottweiler that looked pitch black. It didn't need a leash, and it rather lazily wandered over and laid himself down at Rae's feet as the girl crossed one leg over the other. Other than her rather snappy comment and the amount of expression in her eyes, she looked rather shy.

Rae's ripped jeans showed how truly pale her skin was, and she had a cup of hot chocolate in her left hand. She lifted it to her lips and took a loud sip as she once again eyed every person in the room. "Let's get this bullogus over with so I can go home and take care of my horses." the brunette snorted. She drummed her gloved fingertips on the table impatiently. She wanted to demand why the meeting was called, but the annoying little Russian a few seats down seemed to have beaten her to the task.
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
Jacob wasn't too happy of this meeting, like, at all. He was tired as hell, and all these demi-gods... Jacob felt himself extremly uncomfortable between them, after all he was one of the weakest ones. Guy took a deep breath, and removing the hood from his head, showing the weird rainbow-colored hair and fluffy ears, stepped to the meeting

"Hey everyone, I'm late, sorry" - mumbled he, sitting down in a bit of distance from others - "So what's this meeting about?"
Jacob wasn't too happy of this meeting, like, at all. He was tired as hell, and all these demi-gods... Jacob felt himself extremly uncomfortable between them, after all he was one of the weakest ones. Guy took a deep breath, and removing the hood from his head, showing the weird rainbow-colored hair and fluffy ears, stepped to the meeting

"Hey everyone, I'm late, sorry" - mumbled he, sitting down in a bit of distance from others - "So what's this meeting about?"
qPxIbrt.gif he|they
+ 10 fr time

sEBxtxA.png
Inan flinched slightly but didn't talk back, he only yawned and rested his head in his arms. "It's 'bout something, be careful you might get yelled at" he grumbled, he took a good look at everyone. They seemed to also be really tired. He honestly didn't even need at this meeting but he just needed to be around people. He scratched his head and stared at everyone for a minute.
Inan flinched slightly but didn't talk back, he only yawned and rested his head in his arms. "It's 'bout something, be careful you might get yelled at" he grumbled, he took a good look at everyone. They seemed to also be really tired. He honestly didn't even need at this meeting but he just needed to be around people. He scratched his head and stared at everyone for a minute.
Arasil just grumbled to himself before looking up at the group. “Who the hell even started this meeting?!” He hissed. He just wanted to lay in his nice luxury bed or get absolutely wasted, both he wouldn’t mind doing whatsoever.
Arasil just grumbled to himself before looking up at the group. “Who the hell even started this meeting?!” He hissed. He just wanted to lay in his nice luxury bed or get absolutely wasted, both he wouldn’t mind doing whatsoever.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
1 2 3 4