Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 private with KrazKitCat
(here we go)
(here we go)
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45988001] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/459881/45988001_350.png[/img] [/url] "U-uh hi? Um uh nice to meet you? My name is Leaf." The lumen on her shoulder shuffled around and cooed softly in the sunlight. "This is Chin, short for Chinchilla. Right Chin?" the little mouse like creature cooed happily again.

45988001_350.png

"U-uh hi? Um uh nice to meet you? My name is Leaf." The lumen on her shoulder shuffled around and cooed softly in the sunlight. "This is Chin, short for Chinchilla. Right Chin?" the little mouse like creature cooed happily again.
@Tomafurious Whoops, Sorry I forgot to ping you!
@Tomafurious Whoops, Sorry I forgot to ping you!
Paige looks at the Imperial and the familiar, "Hi i'm P-Paige, nice to meet you". She looks at the dragon. She is really pretty. she looks to a pond where her Butter Caimen Alex was. "That's Alex's pond". how did you find my little home in the woods"?
Paige looks at the Imperial and the familiar, "Hi i'm P-Paige, nice to meet you". She looks at the dragon. She is really pretty. she looks to a pond where her Butter Caimen Alex was. "That's Alex's pond". how did you find my little home in the woods"?
"Well, I mean I just went for a walk and, well I got lost. And I saw your house and hoped you would help me? And maybe have food for this little gal?" She blushed a bit, realizing that it was kinda random and ridiculous. "Uh... Sorry?"
"Well, I mean I just went for a walk and, well I got lost. And I saw your house and hoped you would help me? And maybe have food for this little gal?" She blushed a bit, realizing that it was kinda random and ridiculous. "Uh... Sorry?"
Paige chuckles lightly to herself, "Yeah what does she like, i have a garden". She walks around to the side of the house. "And lost well do you know about where you live on a map." He shyness seems to melt away around this dragon or some odd reason.
Paige chuckles lightly to herself, "Yeah what does she like, i have a garden". She walks around to the side of the house. "And lost well do you know about where you live on a map." He shyness seems to melt away around this dragon or some odd reason.
"She LOVES Frosted Violets and Floating Maidens, but also enjoys any type of thresh!" (These are all actually types of plants on FR, just so you know) "I have no idea where I am, since I tend to move around, never really settling, plus I got lost because this little gal decided to run off!" She poked the familiar on her shoulder and it cooed again, happy and innocent. "That's cool you have a garden. I own... well a lot of familiars. I mean, I don't have them near me obviously, but at my home lair I have a little sanctuary." Leaf smiled awkwardly, she often nerded out when talking about animals. Whoops. She's cute, anddddddd I just nerded out. Good job Leaf.
"She LOVES Frosted Violets and Floating Maidens, but also enjoys any type of thresh!" (These are all actually types of plants on FR, just so you know) "I have no idea where I am, since I tend to move around, never really settling, plus I got lost because this little gal decided to run off!" She poked the familiar on her shoulder and it cooed again, happy and innocent. "That's cool you have a garden. I own... well a lot of familiars. I mean, I don't have them near me obviously, but at my home lair I have a little sanctuary." Leaf smiled awkwardly, she often nerded out when talking about animals. Whoops. She's cute, anddddddd I just nerded out. Good job Leaf.
She smiles and takes her guest to the garden opening the gate there are herbs and plants of every shape and size. "she can munch on whatever not like Alex will want any." she giggles, and goes to the side door, "wanna come in and get that food we talked about, what would you like"?
She smiles and takes her guest to the garden opening the gate there are herbs and plants of every shape and size. "she can munch on whatever not like Alex will want any." she giggles, and goes to the side door, "wanna come in and get that food we talked about, what would you like"?