Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] The school of Prophecy [WOF]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Yep
Yep
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Name: Wine

Tribe: Sandwing

Tribe winglet: probably sandwing but we don’t know

Appearance (picture prefered, but description is accepted too): Wine is a twisted sandwing. Along with being pale, she literally creates blood-red wine from certain cactuses in the desert. However, after getting into a horrible fight, she had her entire bottom jaw ripped from her body. In order to support her head, she has two metal rods inserted into her snout and connected to her neck. Her back ankle was twisted so badly it had to be removed, so now she has a peg-leg there. Her eyes are wine red, and she has scars and tatters all over her body, but mostly her neck. Since her hands are fine, she uses signs to talk. She has piercings all over her body, making her very bejeweled.

Backstory : She makes wine in the middle of the scorching hot desert. She collects water for herself, and the grape vines. That all ended when a wanted criminal, her friend, made a stop at her house to escape for a while. She owns many nifty weapons, and her friend stole one. After getting in a fight, she lost her jaw and basically lost her ankle. Her friend made an escape but died of dehydration in the desert. She can’t remember anything clearly before that, not even her parents or anybody she’s related to.

Personality: despite her appearance, she’s actually a very jolly person! In a weird, crooked way. She often rambles since it’s very rare to find someone who could understand her sign language. Once she does, she won’t stop.

Other: she doesn’t know how to read or write, only talk in hand symbols. Even though she’s past the age to go the a school, she does really need to learn how to read and write. she actually wants to learn, she’s very ecstatic about it
Name: Wine

Tribe: Sandwing

Tribe winglet: probably sandwing but we don’t know

Appearance (picture prefered, but description is accepted too): Wine is a twisted sandwing. Along with being pale, she literally creates blood-red wine from certain cactuses in the desert. However, after getting into a horrible fight, she had her entire bottom jaw ripped from her body. In order to support her head, she has two metal rods inserted into her snout and connected to her neck. Her back ankle was twisted so badly it had to be removed, so now she has a peg-leg there. Her eyes are wine red, and she has scars and tatters all over her body, but mostly her neck. Since her hands are fine, she uses signs to talk. She has piercings all over her body, making her very bejeweled.

Backstory : She makes wine in the middle of the scorching hot desert. She collects water for herself, and the grape vines. That all ended when a wanted criminal, her friend, made a stop at her house to escape for a while. She owns many nifty weapons, and her friend stole one. After getting in a fight, she lost her jaw and basically lost her ankle. Her friend made an escape but died of dehydration in the desert. She can’t remember anything clearly before that, not even her parents or anybody she’s related to.

Personality: despite her appearance, she’s actually a very jolly person! In a weird, crooked way. She often rambles since it’s very rare to find someone who could understand her sign language. Once she does, she won’t stop.

Other: she doesn’t know how to read or write, only talk in hand symbols. Even though she’s past the age to go the a school, she does really need to learn how to read and write. she actually wants to learn, she’s very ecstatic about it
adding her to a winglet
adding her to a winglet
So my ELA teacher at school wanted everyone to make a 500 word narrative.
And you know what I did, I made a nearly 1000 word narrative about my dragons here.
WELP TOO LATE TO GO BACK NOW

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ftT3lv_HX7q5p-6R6TKBiEJEM4gDWiJ_-XAuTjBWGwU/edit?usp=sharing
So my ELA teacher at school wanted everyone to make a 500 word narrative.
And you know what I did, I made a nearly 1000 word narrative about my dragons here.
WELP TOO LATE TO GO BACK NOW

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ftT3lv_HX7q5p-6R6TKBiEJEM4gDWiJ_-XAuTjBWGwU/edit?usp=sharing
I think I’m gonna drop this rp, bye everybody!
I think I’m gonna drop this rp, bye everybody!
Jjr11Cm.png
Aw, bye, Come back if ya want.
Aw, bye, Come back if ya want.
Sorta wanna add another drag?}}
Sorta wanna add another drag?}}
ytkEBod.pngVOooL3V.png
OrlEqVx.pngmlHpBMC.png
bYt72YT.png2VtxnMX.png
pwf4g2A.pngJ8QoPxT.png
3adgzZD.png6YousWl.png
Ye can, L0veyD0vey
Ye can, L0veyD0vey
[b]SCREAMS[/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d56ab4e8c40f658d3d3b66a6b8e04291/tumblr_pf6xjhiKoc1wdr4djo3_r2_1280.png[/img]
SCREAMS

tumblr_pf6xjhiKoc1wdr4djo3_r2_1280.png
oh wow
oh wow
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12