Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome to the Jungle [OOC|OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@IllusiveFox Could you give Holly one more weakness please? It can be minor, but it still has to be there. Kodi’s good, though! Accepted!
@IllusiveFox Could you give Holly one more weakness please? It can be minor, but it still has to be there. Kodi’s good, though! Accepted!
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Is she better now?
Is she better now?
@IllusiveFox yep, she’s good! Are you subbed? I don’t want to keep pinging you if you are.
@IllusiveFox yep, she’s good! Are you subbed? I don’t want to keep pinging you if you are.
sz13nwR.png
Ah i thought the events would happen already there. Since its your world, any advice how i can change it? Still a gym/PE teacher though

And blindness would be part of the tranformation. I believe without it he would be op. Kitsunes cant die unless someone destroys their soul, and they need to know how too. So he can feel pain and get wounded but his body will alway regenerate.
Ah i thought the events would happen already there. Since its your world, any advice how i can change it? Still a gym/PE teacher though

And blindness would be part of the tranformation. I believe without it he would be op. Kitsunes cant die unless someone destroys their soul, and they need to know how too. So he can feel pain and get wounded but his body will alway regenerate.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
I’m not, but I’ll sub now!
I’m not, but I’ll sub now!
@ImaTiger Nope, we get to see events up-close! Fun! (Also you should probably sub too)

Mm, just make it a normal PE class - including dreaded Pacer Test and all that. When they get to Junglearia, he might change his teaching method (if he even teaches classes then? His decision). That’s probably all you need to change, as long as you can fit his personality into someone completely human.

Also if you thought that was OP keep in mind powerful kitsune could bend space and time so he’s good
@ImaTiger Nope, we get to see events up-close! Fun! (Also you should probably sub too)

Mm, just make it a normal PE class - including dreaded Pacer Test and all that. When they get to Junglearia, he might change his teaching method (if he even teaches classes then? His decision). That’s probably all you need to change, as long as you can fit his personality into someone completely human.

Also if you thought that was OP keep in mind powerful kitsune could bend space and time so he’s good
sz13nwR.png
I did.

His personallity wont change either way. As a human hed think fitness is important and as a kitsune, that would be even more important to him. So he is still strict as for his other personal traits, people are what they are away from school.

And he woulld want to teach, when he gets used to his blindness

Exactly, he needs a weakness and not a small one either. I love this oc XD
I did.

His personallity wont change either way. As a human hed think fitness is important and as a kitsune, that would be even more important to him. So he is still strict as for his other personal traits, people are what they are away from school.

And he woulld want to teach, when he gets used to his blindness

Exactly, he needs a weakness and not a small one either. I love this oc XD
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Okay so just go edit that and I’ll reevaluate
Okay so just go edit that and I’ll reevaluate
sz13nwR.png