Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Interest Check] FR War-ish RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
There's going to be a lot of references in here...i'll provide all the avatar references you will ever need and more
There's going to be a lot of references in here...i'll provide all the avatar references you will ever need and more
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@InkedMyths

Well if there's going to be both Star Wars and Avatar references, I just have to throw in my dragon Ayaka because she literally came from the human world and is (still) a fan of both those things.
@InkedMyths

Well if there's going to be both Star Wars and Avatar references, I just have to throw in my dragon Ayaka because she literally came from the human world and is (still) a fan of both those things.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
Okay. I don't know Avatar very well but I do know Star Wars XD.

Is there gonna be a character form to fill out to confirm that we're joining this? Some RPs have them, and some don't.
Okay. I don't know Avatar very well but I do know Star Wars XD.

Is there gonna be a character form to fill out to confirm that we're joining this? Some RPs have them, and some don't.
BigShotModelS3.png
Is there going to be a form? I think I have a dragon picked out...
Is there going to be a form? I think I have a dragon picked out...
There will be a form when it's properly set up and whatnot. I'm still figuring out details of this whole thing, but there definitely will be a form.
There will be a form when it's properly set up and whatnot. I'm still figuring out details of this whole thing, but there definitely will be a form.
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification.
Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification.
BigShotModelS3.png
What @cii said sounds good, although Fire may not be able to take over Ice that way, the region is too far to move everything there and they would be at a large disadvantage.

Maybe a two character limit, if there's not enough people?
What @cii said sounds good, although Fire may not be able to take over Ice that way, the region is too far to move everything there and they would be at a large disadvantage.

Maybe a two character limit, if there's not enough people?
I'm interested
I'm interested
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
Heeeeey I'm back have some more rambling
  • Water and Ice being the two flights who are yet unconquered are what I'm leaning towards, based on what I've seen from the original thread.
  • Water is fairly straightforward. Most of the flight exists beneath the waves. The Tsunami Flats have been overtaken, but due to obvious reasons the rest is proving harder. Waterproof machines are in the works, but the current onslaught is dragon only, consisting mostly of the Water, Wind, and Arcane dragons who live within the Fire Flight (aka the dragons that have the easiest time surviving underwater)
  • Ice is as many have stated, very isolated. While the northern reaches weren't too hard, the encountering of permafrost millenia old certainly proved difficult. Things only got more complicated when Ice decided to release some of it's ages old prisoners... The Icefields are noticeably smaller since the attack began, though.
  • Earth put up a fight, but in the end the smallest flight just didn't have the resources it needed to fend the attackers off. Although it does appear many Fire dragons vanished in the siege, no trace of them seen since.
  • Character limit does depend, yes. However, another important thing is that there are a lot of NPC's, mentioned or otherwise. I haven't settled on specifics, but I'm working with the ideas of a Rebel leader, some generals and the like, and a more personal guide to the party of Rebels we've got. I'll solidify my rules when I set it up.

@cii while I think Ice would be a harder thing to deal with than what you suggest, the big scary airships make a good point. Oooh, maybe a plot point could be the party has to hijack an airship. :O
Heeeeey I'm back have some more rambling
  • Water and Ice being the two flights who are yet unconquered are what I'm leaning towards, based on what I've seen from the original thread.
  • Water is fairly straightforward. Most of the flight exists beneath the waves. The Tsunami Flats have been overtaken, but due to obvious reasons the rest is proving harder. Waterproof machines are in the works, but the current onslaught is dragon only, consisting mostly of the Water, Wind, and Arcane dragons who live within the Fire Flight (aka the dragons that have the easiest time surviving underwater)
  • Ice is as many have stated, very isolated. While the northern reaches weren't too hard, the encountering of permafrost millenia old certainly proved difficult. Things only got more complicated when Ice decided to release some of it's ages old prisoners... The Icefields are noticeably smaller since the attack began, though.
  • Earth put up a fight, but in the end the smallest flight just didn't have the resources it needed to fend the attackers off. Although it does appear many Fire dragons vanished in the siege, no trace of them seen since.
  • Character limit does depend, yes. However, another important thing is that there are a lot of NPC's, mentioned or otherwise. I haven't settled on specifics, but I'm working with the ideas of a Rebel leader, some generals and the like, and a more personal guide to the party of Rebels we've got. I'll solidify my rules when I set it up.

@cii while I think Ice would be a harder thing to deal with than what you suggest, the big scary airships make a good point. Oooh, maybe a plot point could be the party has to hijack an airship. :O
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
The idea of a rebel leader and generals sounds nice, they do need a leader after all.
The idea of a rebel leader and generals sounds nice, they do need a leader after all.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9