Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Magia Warriors ( CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@ProwlerBC Oakwish is totally up for having an app
@ProwlerBC Oakwish is totally up for having an app
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
@RockyDrago ah okay!
@xxneonblazexx mothpaws mentor will be Oakwish, ask rocky agrees to it
@RockyDrago ah okay!
@xxneonblazexx mothpaws mentor will be Oakwish, ask rocky agrees to it
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
@/ProwlerBC
okay
@/ProwlerBC
okay
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@ProwlerBC

Yooooo I'm doing research on cicadas to train Cicadapaw lmao I've got a whole wiki page ready

But uh since Cicadapaw is 8 moons old can we say that he's at least learned the warrior code and the territory in those last two moons?
@ProwlerBC

Yooooo I'm doing research on cicadas to train Cicadapaw lmao I've got a whole wiki page ready

But uh since Cicadapaw is 8 moons old can we say that he's at least learned the warrior code and the territory in those last two moons?
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Yeah, thats pretty much a given. Typically the first things an apprentice learns are the territory and code anyway.
Also why is cicada such an underused prefix. Its so unique, and cats should know what cicadas are
Yeah, thats pretty much a given. Typically the first things an apprentice learns are the territory and code anyway.
Also why is cicada such an underused prefix. Its so unique, and cats should know what cicadas are
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
Bad news:Apparently my computer is set on spamming the f key, so I turned it off. now it goes to a black screen after I sign in. So discord for me is a no-no, and i'm stuck on mobile now
Bad news:Apparently my computer is set on spamming the f key, so I turned it off. now it goes to a black screen after I sign in. So discord for me is a no-no, and i'm stuck on mobile now
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
Name: Minttooth
Gender/pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Pansexual
Position: Warrior
Clan: MoonClan

Appearance: Minttooth is a mint green cat with a leafy back and bright green teeth. He constantly smells like mint and sometimes sheds his minty coat, especially during winter.
Personality: Minttooth is a quiet, straight-forward thinking cat. He doesn't make many choices based on emotion and it makes some cats believe the green cat is unsympathetic, which is quite the opposite. He just wants to help in the most logical way possible. He's constantly building on his tone, which can be cold and judgmental sometimes.
Bio: Minttooth was born to two kittypets which, because of his leafy green back, abandoned him to the forest. He followed a MoonClan patrol around until they eventually accepted him into their clan, where he became Mintkit. The shedding of his leafy pelt was helpful for medicine cats, wishing to study what benefits mint had to a cat. It was widely thought that Mintkit would go on to be a medicine cat apprentice because of his minty pelt. He ended training to be a warrior, however, in search of love. He's a flamboyant lover boy.

Family: Two mysterious kittypets
Crush/Mate: Open, just send me a message!
Mentor:
Apprentice: N/A

Powers: Mint leaves that grow on his back shed occasionally, especially when stressed or hungry. The leaves are good for hiding the scent of death, and since the mint leaves are so closely related, during his best mood end up growing into catmint.
Weaknesses: He HATES bad smells. Minttooth can't handle being around anything that's not masked by his minty scent. It distracts him.
Other: Astronomer :0
Name: Minttooth
Gender/pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Pansexual
Position: Warrior
Clan: MoonClan

Appearance: Minttooth is a mint green cat with a leafy back and bright green teeth. He constantly smells like mint and sometimes sheds his minty coat, especially during winter.
Personality: Minttooth is a quiet, straight-forward thinking cat. He doesn't make many choices based on emotion and it makes some cats believe the green cat is unsympathetic, which is quite the opposite. He just wants to help in the most logical way possible. He's constantly building on his tone, which can be cold and judgmental sometimes.
Bio: Minttooth was born to two kittypets which, because of his leafy green back, abandoned him to the forest. He followed a MoonClan patrol around until they eventually accepted him into their clan, where he became Mintkit. The shedding of his leafy pelt was helpful for medicine cats, wishing to study what benefits mint had to a cat. It was widely thought that Mintkit would go on to be a medicine cat apprentice because of his minty pelt. He ended training to be a warrior, however, in search of love. He's a flamboyant lover boy.

Family: Two mysterious kittypets
Crush/Mate: Open, just send me a message!
Mentor:
Apprentice: N/A

Powers: Mint leaves that grow on his back shed occasionally, especially when stressed or hungry. The leaves are good for hiding the scent of death, and since the mint leaves are so closely related, during his best mood end up growing into catmint.
Weaknesses: He HATES bad smells. Minttooth can't handle being around anything that's not masked by his minty scent. It distracts him.
Other: Astronomer :0
kei4B33.png
@HeckinCat
Is Minttooth like a vulcan? (No regrets)

Btw, perhaps Oakwish might get a crush on the guy?
@HeckinCat
Is Minttooth like a vulcan? (No regrets)

Btw, perhaps Oakwish might get a crush on the guy?
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
100%
100%
kei4B33.png
Well if anyone steals him I at least claim him as a friend of Shifting if they get around to it lmao
Well if anyone steals him I at least claim him as a friend of Shifting if they get around to it lmao
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11