Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Magia Warriors ( CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Oh whoops xD I fixed that; it was indeed supposed to be Adderfang. And I'm pretty excited to see your characters adapted to this universe!

Okay, so for deputy, you can absolutely have the position if you want it/feel it would fit however you portray your characters. But if you are indifferent or they end up going down a different path, I'll make Adderfang deputy. Hnnngg I feel bad for taking a position you wanted D:
Oh whoops xD I fixed that; it was indeed supposed to be Adderfang. And I'm pretty excited to see your characters adapted to this universe!

Okay, so for deputy, you can absolutely have the position if you want it/feel it would fit however you portray your characters. But if you are indifferent or they end up going down a different path, I'll make Adderfang deputy. Hnnngg I feel bad for taking a position you wanted D:
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/464496703488393227/466788613535956993/1531361446109.png[/img] Name: Riverpaw Gender/pronouns: He/Him Sexuality: smol gay boi Age: 8 moons Position: Apprentice Clan: Sunclan Appearance: Riverpaw is a smol gray munchkin cat with a watery tail, and a river flowing from his chest. His paws can turn to water Personality: Riverpaw is very loud, energetic, but predictable. he very rarely changes his behaviour, for better or worse, and is Bio: Riverpaw was found by the sunclan cats as a kit, with his parents being unknown. A Gryphon had a nest far above the waterfall and had caught him to eat when he fell to the waterfall. he nearly drowned, but his clan saved him. However, his chest never dried. they named him riverpaw due to his constantly wet chest, paws, and tail. Family: Unknown Crush/Mate: Open for a crush Mentor: Magnetstrike Apprentice: no Powers: Riverpaw has water flooding out of his chest, and his tail is made of water. he can change the direction of the water that floes from him, and control the water he creates. Like a river, he is very fast. Weaknesses: Riverpaw can't be near lightning, at risk of death, due to his watery state. so whenever a thunderstorm starts, he has to hide in the lower caves. because of the water from his chest, paws, and tail, he leaves a soaking wet trail behind him wherever he goes, making him very easy to track. Other: I didn't put this in my first forms, but I like the 'No one-liners' rule.
1531361446109.png

Name: Riverpaw
Gender/pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: smol gay boi
Position: Apprentice
Clan: Sunclan

Appearance:
Riverpaw is a smol gray munchkin cat with a watery tail, and a river flowing from his chest. His paws can turn to water
Personality:
Riverpaw is very loud, energetic, but predictable. he very rarely changes his behaviour, for better or worse, and is
Bio:
Riverpaw was found by the sunclan cats as a kit, with his parents being unknown. A Gryphon had a nest far above the waterfall and had caught him to eat when he fell to the waterfall. he nearly drowned, but his clan saved him. However, his chest never dried. they named him riverpaw due to his constantly wet chest, paws, and tail.

Family:
Unknown
Crush/Mate:
Open for a crush
Mentor:
Magnetstrike
Apprentice:
no

Powers:
Riverpaw has water flooding out of his chest, and his tail is made of water. he can change the direction of the water that floes from him, and control the water he creates. Like a river, he is very fast.
Weaknesses:
Riverpaw can't be near lightning, at risk of death, due to his watery state. so whenever a thunderstorm starts, he has to hide in the lower caves. because of the water from his chest, paws, and tail, he leaves a soaking wet trail behind him wherever he goes, making him very easy to track.

Other: I didn't put this in my first forms, but I like the 'No one-liners' rule.

jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
@DragonWarrior333 @deathdino

oh shoot i completely missed that part, yeah warrior had asked on discord for the deputy position im so sorry. You can still take it if you want unless you want it to give to dino.

@Joshdaawsome

Well its based on the books, have you read at least one of them? To know how it kinda works?

@Smiley100P

Characters are accepted

@AndromedaGalaxy

Seems good so far, but how come that eaglecry is 15 and already a warrior but vinepaw 16 and still apprentice?

@GalazyBunny

Riverpaw is good also was it you who had honeyskip?

@/Everyone

here is the discord link https://discord.gg/bzsHsrp
@DragonWarrior333 @deathdino

oh shoot i completely missed that part, yeah warrior had asked on discord for the deputy position im so sorry. You can still take it if you want unless you want it to give to dino.

@Joshdaawsome

Well its based on the books, have you read at least one of them? To know how it kinda works?

@Smiley100P

Characters are accepted

@AndromedaGalaxy

Seems good so far, but how come that eaglecry is 15 and already a warrior but vinepaw 16 and still apprentice?

@GalazyBunny

Riverpaw is good also was it you who had honeyskip?

@/Everyone

here is the discord link https://discord.gg/bzsHsrp
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@/xxneonblazexx I'll fix that lol. I originally had Vinepaw as a warrior but changed him to apprentice
@/xxneonblazexx I'll fix that lol. I originally had Vinepaw as a warrior but changed him to apprentice
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
@AndromedaGalaxy

Alright, you can join us on discord i put the link up
@AndromedaGalaxy

Alright, you can join us on discord i put the link up
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@xxneonblazexx

(Sorry this reply was late. I am currently reading one of em rn, didn’t finish it though. Yet )
@xxneonblazexx

(Sorry this reply was late. I am currently reading one of em rn, didn’t finish it though. Yet )
@Smiley100P
sure, Brokenpaw can be Dreammists app. She will still have to face her nightmare form tho, every Moonclan cat will face her nightmare form once in their life..
@Smiley100P
sure, Brokenpaw can be Dreammists app. She will still have to face her nightmare form tho, every Moonclan cat will face her nightmare form once in their life..
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/464496703488393227/466878154242523137/image.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Sarnor > Shiftingpaw > Shiftingwhisper [b]Gender/pronouns:[/b] Non-binary - It/They/Them [b]Sexuality:[/b] Pansexual Polyamorous [b]Age:[/b] 38 Moons [b]Position:[/b] Deputy [b]Clan:[/b] MoonClan [b]Appearance:[/b] While rather simple in comparison to other cats, Shift bears an uncanny resemblance to caracals and other wild cats. Tufted ears, a long slender body, and a quite incredible height. Their pristine white fur glimmers in the light, and their lack of weight allows them to move very quietly, giving them a very ghostly mystique. They're rather intimidating; what with their tall stature, multitude of scars, ruggish yet elegant features and a complete lack of eyes. [b]Personality:[/b] Calm, collected, and enigmatic, the feline seems to bear no emotions at all - at least visibly. While they seem not to be irritated by even the most trivial or challenging of issues, they have zero tolerance for nonsense. They prefer to be blunt and get straight to the point of things but otherwise remain oddly cryptic. Shift is a quiet sort, never really talking unless it benefits them - and usually they default to eavesdropping and spying. With that in mind they're [i]not[/i] very good at decent conversations. As deputy they're incredibly dutiful, mostly just doing their job but often forcing themself to extend to drama if Voidstar does not need to deal with such things. [b]Bio:[/b] Shift didn't know their parents before both were murdered, leaving them to survive at a very young age in the dangerous yet whimsical environment of the forests and dunes, occasionally being chased out by predators and other felines. They eventually found the Elven Village and settled their for awhile when being adopted by an elf, but his record had him constantly in hiding. Trusting that the large cat would help protect him, he kept them near at all times. When at one point his family was slaughtered by people looking to kill him, he abandoned the cat and continued his life on the run alone. The now apprentice-aged Shiftingwhisper didn't cope so quickly, but adjusted to life in solitude and the constant looming of trouble on the horizon. Wandering into MoonClan territory as they had many moons back, they were found by the fairies and guided towards camp. Although wary, the strange cats soon welcomed them and gave them their name: Shiftpaw. Their paws were constantly shifting to different animals' and feelings, often becoming stone hard or akin to hooves. They were mentored by Tigerlily from nine moons to fifteen, and the leader had taken a quick liking to them, now calling them Shiftwhisper. Tigerlily was jealous she didn't get any credit for training the warrior besides them being remarkably close to her, and she eventually distanced herself from them entirely as the leader continued to forget her - her previous chance at a lover. Tigerlily died when Shift was twenty-eight moons, leaving them alone again besides the tree they'd grown attached to. They figured it listened to them, it just couldn't talk back. It was their main source of coping for awhile before moving onto a few relationships as they aged on, even taking to a loner who'd stumbled into the territory. All relationships failed miserably, one during their training with Adderfang. It definitely hurt, but they did their best not to waver during exercises - even when they were tested by requesting help elsewhere when they couldn't assist their apprentice once his tail was crushed by a rock. Once his apprentice training was over, however, Shiftingwhisper soon came to be known as the clan's deputy. Since then, they'd earned all of their scars, losing their vision along with them. They'd worked hard through the pain, and though still very, very discontent, are pleased they made it this far. [b]Family:[/b] Verin | Mother, Tobias | Father (Both deceased) [b]Crush/Mate:[/b] Open - Looking [b]Mentor:[/b] Tigerlily (Deceased) [b]Apprentice:[/b] Cicadapaw [b]Powers:[/b] Shapeshifting. They can turn into any animal they're familiar with, so long that it is not bigger than them. They can sometimes morph small parts of their body to be that of an animal of their choosing. They must whisper the name of the animal to become it. [b]Weaknesses:[/b] They can not take the form for more than an hour, an hour and a half if only part of them has shifted. Shapeshifting is incredibly draining, not just in the form of taking away their power momentarily but also because taking forms must always shift and manipulate their usual bone structure and general shape or flesh to fit that of the animal's. Blind. [b]Other:[/b] ~~~ -------------------------------------- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/464496703488393227/467004139281449000/image.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Beastpaw (> Beastsong when warrior) [b]Gender/pronouns:[/b] Tom - He/Him [b]Sexuality:[/b] Pansexual [b]Age:[/b] 10 Moons [b]Position:[/b] Apprentice [b]Clan:[/b] SunClan [b]Appearance:[/b] Although relatively small, his raven-like talons provide him a certain edge. He wears the skull of a younger raven on his head. Beast has distinct doberman-like markings, but a brown mane that is tangled with assorted twigs, leaves, and feathers. His eyes are a pale white, and though his sight is a bit limited due to the diluted color and scars he is nowhere near blind. [b]Personality:[/b] Beastpaw is particularly canny and mature for his age, though he often dwindles back down to the usual innocent and kiddish nature that most apprentices and even kits have. He at least knows when to be serious and has a very advanced common sense, quite bright though lack of knowledge leaves him a bit naive and open to being manipulated. He's genuinely kind and caring and usually helps brighten up other cat's days, putting everyone else before him but constantly searching for someone who'll listen to [i]him.[/i] He has a small temper and a love for fighting, profusely skilled in battle and hunting, though he does enjoy dabbling in herbology much like gardeners and medicine cats. [b]Bio:[/b] Beastpaw was always quite recused from the rest of the clan and any family members when he was born and in his first few moons of age. He was always stuck with his mother, the queen Tanglewood, and his sister Alderkit, with Foxfur occasionally checking in to see his kits. He wasn't allowed outside unlike Alderkit, who his parents favored in the sense of abilities, personality, and appearance. They found that Beast was a runt and the weaker of the two. His parents abused him when they deemed it "necessary", often beating him for wandering out or playing too tough with his sister. This resulted in the many scars along his back and legs, most from the beatings or when Alderkit nipped at his legs when play fighting. None the less, he loved his sister dearly, the only one he could really talk to before she was whisked away to do something he couldn't. It made him jealous, but he couldn't do anything. At one point, in a rough match with his sister, he got so furious when his legs were hurt that he banged her against the side of the den's wall. Before being separated, he'd [i]killed[/i] Alderkit. His mother went deranged and took him from the den, his father watching as she tried to drown him in the river by the Fallen Tree. Being caught by another clan-mate, the two were eventually banished and Alderkit was buried. Beastkit continued to be nurtured by other queens until he was an apprentice, then being taken on by Eaglecry. During his training, he'd taken to testing out his beast befriending skills, unfortunately getting him into a lot of trouble sometimes when he snuck out. At one point he nearly drowned in the river again when he tried to befriend a large fish who ended up trying to eat the small tom. He washed up elsewhere on MoonClan territory, eventually meeting a bear he called Ursot. He tried to bring him back to SunClan with him, but he figured the others didn't take kindly to Ursot's presence. Eventually, the old bear died, and Beastpaw's attempts at taming gradually ended up with consistent failure and even more loss of life. At one point he'd gathered up many animals, but the predators began eating the prey before fighting and killing each other, Beastpaw running away to leave the animals with their quarrels. Ever since then, he's been very wary of testing his powers, and as yet another incident by the river occurred he grew very afraid of water. An encounter with a pack of loners who crossed SunClan's border left him nearly slain. He has since recovered from his injuries thanks to the medicine cats, but he's left with scars over his throat, side, and several over both of his pale eyes. Even so, he is determined to see his powers through, and to make his mentor proud. He hopes to one day rise through the ranks and become Beaststar. [b]Family:[/b] Tanglewood | Mother, Foxfur | Father (Whereabouts unknown), Alderkit | Sister (Deceased) [b]Crush/Mate:[/b] Open! [b]Mentor:[/b] Eaglecry [b]Apprentice:[/b] N/A [b]Powers:[/b] He can use his talons to fight and the skull serves as a sort of helmet. His talons also allow him an easier time climbing and provides traction in otherwise unstable environments. He can speak to animals and befriend them, sometimes using this as an easier means to catch prey for the clan. [b]Weaknesses:[/b] He has a much harder time communicating with and befriending hostile animals or larger ones, and does not have the ability to completely tame them yet. If he does keep an animal for long, he'll have to provide for it, too. [b]Other:[/b] Astronomer!
image.jpg

Name: Sarnor > Shiftingpaw > Shiftingwhisper
Gender/pronouns: Non-binary - It/They/Them
Sexuality: Pansexual Polyamorous
Position: Deputy
Clan: MoonClan

Appearance: While rather simple in comparison to other cats, Shift bears an uncanny resemblance to caracals and other wild cats. Tufted ears, a long slender body, and a quite incredible height. Their pristine white fur glimmers in the light, and their lack of weight allows them to move very quietly, giving them a very ghostly mystique. They're rather intimidating; what with their tall stature, multitude of scars, ruggish yet elegant features and a complete lack of eyes.
Personality: Calm, collected, and enigmatic, the feline seems to bear no emotions at all - at least visibly. While they seem not to be irritated by even the most trivial or challenging of issues, they have zero tolerance for nonsense. They prefer to be blunt and get straight to the point of things but otherwise remain oddly cryptic. Shift is a quiet sort, never really talking unless it benefits them - and usually they default to eavesdropping and spying. With that in mind they're not very good at decent conversations. As deputy they're incredibly dutiful, mostly just doing their job but often forcing themself to extend to drama if Voidstar does not need to deal with such things.
Bio: Shift didn't know their parents before both were murdered, leaving them to survive at a very young age in the dangerous yet whimsical environment of the forests and dunes, occasionally being chased out by predators and other felines. They eventually found the Elven Village and settled their for awhile when being adopted by an elf, but his record had him constantly in hiding. Trusting that the large cat would help protect him, he kept them near at all times. When at one point his family was slaughtered by people looking to kill him, he abandoned the cat and continued his life on the run alone. The now apprentice-aged Shiftingwhisper didn't cope so quickly, but adjusted to life in solitude and the constant looming of trouble on the horizon.

Wandering into MoonClan territory as they had many moons back, they were found by the fairies and guided towards camp. Although wary, the strange cats soon welcomed them and gave them their name: Shiftpaw. Their paws were constantly shifting to different animals' and feelings, often becoming stone hard or akin to hooves. They were mentored by Tigerlily from nine moons to fifteen, and the leader had taken a quick liking to them, now calling them Shiftwhisper. Tigerlily was jealous she didn't get any credit for training the warrior besides them being remarkably close to her, and she eventually distanced herself from them entirely as the leader continued to forget her - her previous chance at a lover.

Tigerlily died when Shift was twenty-eight moons, leaving them alone again besides the tree they'd grown attached to. They figured it listened to them, it just couldn't talk back. It was their main source of coping for awhile before moving onto a few relationships as they aged on, even taking to a loner who'd stumbled into the territory. All relationships failed miserably, one during their training with Adderfang. It definitely hurt, but they did their best not to waver during exercises - even when they were tested by requesting help elsewhere when they couldn't assist their apprentice once his tail was crushed by a rock.

Once his apprentice training was over, however, Shiftingwhisper soon came to be known as the clan's deputy. Since then, they'd earned all of their scars, losing their vision along with them. They'd worked hard through the pain, and though still very, very discontent, are pleased they made it this far.

Family: Verin | Mother, Tobias | Father (Both deceased)
Crush/Mate: Open - Looking
Mentor: Tigerlily (Deceased)
Apprentice: Cicadapaw

Powers: Shapeshifting. They can turn into any animal they're familiar with, so long that it is not bigger than them. They can sometimes morph small parts of their body to be that of an animal of their choosing. They must whisper the name of the animal to become it.
Weaknesses: They can not take the form for more than an hour, an hour and a half if only part of them has shifted. Shapeshifting is incredibly draining, not just in the form of taking away their power momentarily but also because taking forms must always shift and manipulate their usual bone structure and general shape or flesh to fit that of the animal's. Blind.
Other: ~~~

image.jpg

Name: Beastpaw (> Beastsong when warrior)
Gender/pronouns: Tom - He/Him
Sexuality: Pansexual
Position: Apprentice
Clan: SunClan

Appearance: Although relatively small, his raven-like talons provide him a certain edge. He wears the skull of a younger raven on his head. Beast has distinct doberman-like markings, but a brown mane that is tangled with assorted twigs, leaves, and feathers. His eyes are a pale white, and though his sight is a bit limited due to the diluted color and scars he is nowhere near blind.
Personality: Beastpaw is particularly canny and mature for his age, though he often dwindles back down to the usual innocent and kiddish nature that most apprentices and even kits have. He at least knows when to be serious and has a very advanced common sense, quite bright though lack of knowledge leaves him a bit naive and open to being manipulated. He's genuinely kind and caring and usually helps brighten up other cat's days, putting everyone else before him but constantly searching for someone who'll listen to him. He has a small temper and a love for fighting, profusely skilled in battle and hunting, though he does enjoy dabbling in herbology much like gardeners and medicine cats.
Bio: Beastpaw was always quite recused from the rest of the clan and any family members when he was born and in his first few moons of age. He was always stuck with his mother, the queen Tanglewood, and his sister Alderkit, with Foxfur occasionally checking in to see his kits. He wasn't allowed outside unlike Alderkit, who his parents favored in the sense of abilities, personality, and appearance. They found that Beast was a runt and the weaker of the two. His parents abused him when they deemed it "necessary", often beating him for wandering out or playing too tough with his sister. This resulted in the many scars along his back and legs, most from the beatings or when Alderkit nipped at his legs when play fighting. None the less, he loved his sister dearly, the only one he could really talk to before she was whisked away to do something he couldn't. It made him jealous, but he couldn't do anything.

At one point, in a rough match with his sister, he got so furious when his legs were hurt that he banged her against the side of the den's wall. Before being separated, he'd killed Alderkit. His mother went deranged and took him from the den, his father watching as she tried to drown him in the river by the Fallen Tree. Being caught by another clan-mate, the two were eventually banished and Alderkit was buried. Beastkit continued to be nurtured by other queens until he was an apprentice, then being taken on by Eaglecry.

During his training, he'd taken to testing out his beast befriending skills, unfortunately getting him into a lot of trouble sometimes when he snuck out. At one point he nearly drowned in the river again when he tried to befriend a large fish who ended up trying to eat the small tom. He washed up elsewhere on MoonClan territory, eventually meeting a bear he called Ursot. He tried to bring him back to SunClan with him, but he figured the others didn't take kindly to Ursot's presence.

Eventually, the old bear died, and Beastpaw's attempts at taming gradually ended up with consistent failure and even more loss of life. At one point he'd gathered up many animals, but the predators began eating the prey before fighting and killing each other, Beastpaw running away to leave the animals with their quarrels. Ever since then, he's been very wary of testing his powers, and as yet another incident by the river occurred he grew very afraid of water.

An encounter with a pack of loners who crossed SunClan's border left him nearly slain. He has since recovered from his injuries thanks to the medicine cats, but he's left with scars over his throat, side, and several over both of his pale eyes.

Even so, he is determined to see his powers through, and to make his mentor proud. He hopes to one day rise through the ranks and become Beaststar.

Family: Tanglewood | Mother, Foxfur | Father (Whereabouts unknown), Alderkit | Sister (Deceased)
Crush/Mate: Open!
Mentor: Eaglecry
Apprentice: N/A

Powers: He can use his talons to fight and the skull serves as a sort of helmet. His talons also allow him an easier time climbing and provides traction in otherwise unstable environments. He can speak to animals and befriend them, sometimes using this as an easier means to catch prey for the clan.
Weaknesses: He has a much harder time communicating with and befriending hostile animals or larger ones, and does not have the ability to completely tame them yet. If he does keep an animal for long, he'll have to provide for it, too.
Other: Astronomer!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@Joshdaawsome

Would be nice if you could at least finish the first book, are you at the beginning or near the end of it?

@DeathDino

Seems great so far
@Joshdaawsome

Would be nice if you could at least finish the first book, are you at the beginning or near the end of it?

@DeathDino

Seems great so far
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@xxneonblazexx

(Still at the beginning. It’s okay if I’m not accepted you know.)
@xxneonblazexx

(Still at the beginning. It’s okay if I’m not accepted you know.)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11