Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OPEN] GraniteClan
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28
♦ Quilltail ♦ She-cat ♦ Warrior ♦ tagged: None. ♦

Ebony fur bristled as ears swiveled like radar dishes. Quilltail sat near the mouth of the cave, silently grooming herself before Rainthorn had stomped into the cave. She hadn't had muchtime to give him so much as a bow of her head before he stormed past to who knew where. Her brow furrowed for a moment as her green eyes trailed him closely.
"Wonder what's got his tail in a knot.." she sighed to herself, her tail twitching silently behind her as she resumed what she had been doing prior. At this rate, the white on her paws may as well have been radiating light withher obsessive cleaning. It wasn't that she cared how she looked, no there were more pressing and important things to occupy a mind, but she often found herself cleaning when there was nothing to do. Perhaps a hunting party was needed, but everyone seemed well fedand happy for the most part.

Frostpaw ♣ Tom ♣ Apprentice ♣ Tagged: none.

Frostpaw glared downat the stone. He had been trying all morning to find something to do, but with no mentor to bother, and most of the cats in the clan growing tired of his antics, ,Frostpaw was practacally on a short leash. He had spent the early hours chasing a firefly through the den, and ended up recieving many cold stares for the rude wakeup. His tail twitched in irritation behind him as his blue stare remained locked on the damp stone infront of him. It was almost as if he were trying to bore a hole in the rock withhis mind.
♦ Quilltail ♦ She-cat ♦ Warrior ♦ tagged: None. ♦

Ebony fur bristled as ears swiveled like radar dishes. Quilltail sat near the mouth of the cave, silently grooming herself before Rainthorn had stomped into the cave. She hadn't had muchtime to give him so much as a bow of her head before he stormed past to who knew where. Her brow furrowed for a moment as her green eyes trailed him closely.
"Wonder what's got his tail in a knot.." she sighed to herself, her tail twitching silently behind her as she resumed what she had been doing prior. At this rate, the white on her paws may as well have been radiating light withher obsessive cleaning. It wasn't that she cared how she looked, no there were more pressing and important things to occupy a mind, but she often found herself cleaning when there was nothing to do. Perhaps a hunting party was needed, but everyone seemed well fedand happy for the most part.

Frostpaw ♣ Tom ♣ Apprentice ♣ Tagged: none.

Frostpaw glared downat the stone. He had been trying all morning to find something to do, but with no mentor to bother, and most of the cats in the clan growing tired of his antics, ,Frostpaw was practacally on a short leash. He had spent the early hours chasing a firefly through the den, and ended up recieving many cold stares for the rude wakeup. His tail twitched in irritation behind him as his blue stare remained locked on the damp stone infront of him. It was almost as if he were trying to bore a hole in the rock withhis mind.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
@shadow9119 Hope you don't mind, I want to use up the second characterw slot [center][img]None yet[/img] No art yet [b]Name:[/b] Cloudflower [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 108 moons (8.5 years) [b]Rank:[/b] Elder, retired Queen [b]Personality:[/b] Growing up she was very stern and critical, and always put responsibilities first and always found new jobs to do around the clan, she was strict with her children yet very loving. She loves her family (anyone if they want to be) She used to be a ferocious fighter and once fought off three snakes by herself. [b]History:[/b] She grew up under the hard thumb of her family, her parents were not together and her mother Sugar was often getting into fights with her father Monty, both who lived different lives-- Sugar was a kittypet, her father was a rouge with his own pack of cats. She left home when her parents fighting resulted in Monty accidentally pushing Sugar off a ledge and breaking her neck, killing her. She earned her place in the clan and had many children, three of which died young, two apprentices, son Howlpaw and daughter Poolpaw, and her son Jumptail. [b]Additional Info:[/b] Nothing really, aside from her being a creamy gold-white she-cat with fading green eyes, half deaf and still likes to hunt/center]
@shadow9119 Hope you don't mind, I want to use up the second characterw slot
[img]None yet[/img]
No art yet
Name: Cloudflower
Personality: Growing up she was very stern and critical, and always put responsibilities first and always found new jobs to do around the clan, she was strict with her children yet very loving. She loves her family (anyone if they want to be) She used to be a ferocious fighter and once fought off three snakes by herself.
History: She grew up under the hard thumb of her family, her parents were not together and her mother Sugar was often getting into fights with her father Monty, both who lived different lives-- Sugar was a kittypet, her father was a rouge with his own pack of cats. She left home when her parents fighting resulted in Monty accidentally pushing Sugar off a ledge and breaking her neck, killing her. She earned her place in the clan and had many children, three of which died young, two apprentices, son Howlpaw and daughter Poolpaw, and her son Jumptail.
Additional Info: Nothing really, aside from her being a creamy gold-white she-cat with fading green eyes, half deaf and still likes to hunt/center]
b9aWflB.png
@ShiverClan1603
That's totally fine, she's accepted c:
@ShiverClan1603
That's totally fine, she's accepted c:
THANK YOU! :)
THANK YOU! :)
b9aWflB.png
(Ahaha... :,3 I had work. Sorry for being absent, I'll be kind of mia until Monday when my schedule gets slowly back to normal.)

Batscreech | Interacting with: Wishpaw (@Novaborn)

Batscreech flicked her tail idly as she sorted through the remaining herbs. It was abundant this time of year, and it always felt good under paw when a cat can tell they have it. Her ears flicked a bit as she heard scuffling around by the younger cat in her den, and turned her head a bit towards the sound. "Over here Wishpaw!" she called out before finishing up her sorting.

The blind she-cat got up and moved her head towards the direction of Wishpaw's scent. Her rather large ear flicking before she gave a soft smile. "Don't tell me you're bored." she mused gently, flicking her tail, "There is a lot of cleaning to be done, I'm sure I could give you a bundle of chores to keep your paws busy if you really want me to."
(Ahaha... :,3 I had work. Sorry for being absent, I'll be kind of mia until Monday when my schedule gets slowly back to normal.)

Batscreech | Interacting with: Wishpaw (@Novaborn)

Batscreech flicked her tail idly as she sorted through the remaining herbs. It was abundant this time of year, and it always felt good under paw when a cat can tell they have it. Her ears flicked a bit as she heard scuffling around by the younger cat in her den, and turned her head a bit towards the sound. "Over here Wishpaw!" she called out before finishing up her sorting.

The blind she-cat got up and moved her head towards the direction of Wishpaw's scent. Her rather large ear flicking before she gave a soft smile. "Don't tell me you're bored." she mused gently, flicking her tail, "There is a lot of cleaning to be done, I'm sure I could give you a bundle of chores to keep your paws busy if you really want me to."
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
Wispwillow | Warrior | Tom | Tagging: none

Another walk. He liked going on those. Returning to camp he glanced around anxiously. He had hoped he hadn't missed anything important whilst he was gone. That was always a small fear of his. The small tom's stomach growled quietly and he made his way to the fresh kill pile, picking up a small rodent and pulling it to the side to eat it. He took slow deliberate bites. He was just recently made a warrior so all new stress was put on his weak little shoulders. He hoped and prayed to the ancestors that he would be good at it.

//whee time to write my sweet nervous wreck baby//
Wispwillow | Warrior | Tom | Tagging: none

Another walk. He liked going on those. Returning to camp he glanced around anxiously. He had hoped he hadn't missed anything important whilst he was gone. That was always a small fear of his. The small tom's stomach growled quietly and he made his way to the fresh kill pile, picking up a small rodent and pulling it to the side to eat it. He took slow deliberate bites. He was just recently made a warrior so all new stress was put on his weak little shoulders. He hoped and prayed to the ancestors that he would be good at it.

//whee time to write my sweet nervous wreck baby//
teeny_by_ghost_captain-dcegt09.png
Reaper/Jester/Haunt|23|He/it
Jumpfoot | Warrior | tagged:nobody

"What is going on today" the orange tom whispered to himself. He had just come back from a patrol and his scar was acting up again... and he was hungry. So he walked over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a squirrel, and dragged it over to where he was gonna eat. "Now," he continued to whisper to himself, "Thanks for the squirrel."
Jumpfoot | Warrior | tagged:nobody

"What is going on today" the orange tom whispered to himself. He had just come back from a patrol and his scar was acting up again... and he was hungry. So he walked over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a squirrel, and dragged it over to where he was gonna eat. "Now," he continued to whisper to himself, "Thanks for the squirrel."
:)
Cant get art at the moment I'll post a picture soon

Name: Owlpaw
Personality: Quiet, reserved but not shy or afraid to speak his mind. Even at a young age he is known for his curiosity, thinking logically. Weakness: seeing bullies. He feels the need to protect and defend everyone. Becomes irrational when really am very.
History: Has small scars on his shoulders from an owl as a 5 moon old kit. He was rescued and renamed in honor of that event.
Additional Info: A dark brown almost gray tabby with a light tipped tail and puncture mark scars on his shoulder from an owl attack.
Cant get art at the moment I'll post a picture soon

Name: Owlpaw
Personality: Quiet, reserved but not shy or afraid to speak his mind. Even at a young age he is known for his curiosity, thinking logically. Weakness: seeing bullies. He feels the need to protect and defend everyone. Becomes irrational when really am very.
History: Has small scars on his shoulders from an owl as a 5 moon old kit. He was rescued and renamed in honor of that event.
Additional Info: A dark brown almost gray tabby with a light tipped tail and puncture mark scars on his shoulder from an owl attack.

Wishpaw | Tagging: @Teddybears Batscreech

Wishpaws ears pricked as she heard Batscreech reply, and peeked around a corner to see her. After listening to what she said, Wishpaw looked around and saw a few places were a bit messy. She smiled a bit. "Yeah, there's not really anyone sick." she quickly rushed to add "Not that that's a bad thing, of course!" she shifted from her quite uncomfortable former position before continuing. "My paws are ready to be filled. "

Wishpaw | Tagging: @Teddybears Batscreech

Wishpaws ears pricked as she heard Batscreech reply, and peeked around a corner to see her. After listening to what she said, Wishpaw looked around and saw a few places were a bit messy. She smiled a bit. "Yeah, there's not really anyone sick." she quickly rushed to add "Not that that's a bad thing, of course!" she shifted from her quite uncomfortable former position before continuing. "My paws are ready to be filled. "

drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@SmokeandMirrors
Accepted! c:

A notice to everyone, but I've updated the front page to have mentor and apprentice pairings c:
Rainthorn || Male || Deputy || Post 2 || Tagged: Frostpaw
He caught Frostpaw's eye and relaxed a little. Being in a bad mood in front of his apprentice wasn't a good idea, so he put on a happy face and approached.
"Frostpaw! Good morning! How are you?" he asked, dipping his head in greeting. He hadn't been mentoring the young tom for a long time, but he felt that they had grown close. Perhaps they could do some training today?

Birchtail || Male || Warrior || Post 2 || Tagged: Jumpfoot
Talking to other cats was tough for Birchtail, but Jumpfoot was generally pretty easygoing so the tabby tom decided to ask him about it all. He walked up slowly, although his long legs meant that it didn't take long.
"Uh. hey. Jumpfoot...!" he said. "Is there any kind of patrol or anything going on...?"
@SmokeandMirrors
Accepted! c:

A notice to everyone, but I've updated the front page to have mentor and apprentice pairings c:
Rainthorn || Male || Deputy || Post 2 || Tagged: Frostpaw
He caught Frostpaw's eye and relaxed a little. Being in a bad mood in front of his apprentice wasn't a good idea, so he put on a happy face and approached.
"Frostpaw! Good morning! How are you?" he asked, dipping his head in greeting. He hadn't been mentoring the young tom for a long time, but he felt that they had grown close. Perhaps they could do some training today?

Birchtail || Male || Warrior || Post 2 || Tagged: Jumpfoot
Talking to other cats was tough for Birchtail, but Jumpfoot was generally pretty easygoing so the tabby tom decided to ask him about it all. He walked up slowly, although his long legs meant that it didn't take long.
"Uh. hey. Jumpfoot...!" he said. "Is there any kind of patrol or anything going on...?"
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28