Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | School of Sornieth's greatest! (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 340 341
Akito snapped out of his light doze as who he assumed to be the teacher called him up to introduce himself. Sighing slightly, he rose from his seat and deftly fluttered to perch on the edge of the teachers desk, his small form almost blending in to the various objects that rested on the desk. He shifted his wings slightly, looking out at the other students faces, noticing that a couple were quietly murmuring to others by them. Akito glanced over at the teacher, who proceeded to ask him some questions.

"Whats your name?"
"My names Akito, although others often call me by other names, like trickster, thief, liar..." He glanced over at the teacher, who had a small frown on her face. Smirking he answered the rest of her questions.
"What group are you in?"
"Shadowscales"
"What do you want to study here?"
"I wish to study magical sciences, after all, one must learn how the world works before one can mess with it. Dragons are the same, and I prize myself on my trickery." He grinned at the teacher, who seemed slightly unsettled, before continuing.
"Any hobbies?"
"Why if you haven't inferred from my previous answers, toying with others happens to be my hobby, oh and I also happen to like drawing too, but thats not very important."
Flashing the teacher one last grin, Akito unfolded his wings, expertly weaving through numerous seats and chairs before landing back at his desk.
@CrowDragon @Flay624
Akito snapped out of his light doze as who he assumed to be the teacher called him up to introduce himself. Sighing slightly, he rose from his seat and deftly fluttered to perch on the edge of the teachers desk, his small form almost blending in to the various objects that rested on the desk. He shifted his wings slightly, looking out at the other students faces, noticing that a couple were quietly murmuring to others by them. Akito glanced over at the teacher, who proceeded to ask him some questions.

"Whats your name?"
"My names Akito, although others often call me by other names, like trickster, thief, liar..." He glanced over at the teacher, who had a small frown on her face. Smirking he answered the rest of her questions.
"What group are you in?"
"Shadowscales"
"What do you want to study here?"
"I wish to study magical sciences, after all, one must learn how the world works before one can mess with it. Dragons are the same, and I prize myself on my trickery." He grinned at the teacher, who seemed slightly unsettled, before continuing.
"Any hobbies?"
"Why if you haven't inferred from my previous answers, toying with others happens to be my hobby, oh and I also happen to like drawing too, but thats not very important."
Flashing the teacher one last grin, Akito unfolded his wings, expertly weaving through numerous seats and chairs before landing back at his desk.
@CrowDragon @Flay624
DOfE8zN.png
"Your so small" Citrine said, putting her head on her talons.
"How would you fly when its windy? Not that I can fly- at all, I can only glide." She said.
"I'm Citrine if ye hadn't heard. I'd rather not talk about why I can't really fly."
"Your so small" Citrine said, putting her head on her talons.
"How would you fly when its windy? Not that I can fly- at all, I can only glide." She said.
"I'm Citrine if ye hadn't heard. I'd rather not talk about why I can't really fly."
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Akito glanced at the wildclaw next to him, who was looking at him with a curious expression on their face.
"I can fly quite well when the wind is light, although if a larger squall comes I usually protect myself with a small barrier to stop the wind, although I prefer not to." He glanced curiously at the dragons wings, they seemed fine to him, but he wan't going to pry as to why she couldn't fly. He may like toying with people but that was much to personal.
"Nice to meet you Citrine, I'm Akito, although you probably know that unless you're deaf." He grinned at the other dragon, tilting his head slightly to the side.
@CrowDragon @Flay624
Akito glanced at the wildclaw next to him, who was looking at him with a curious expression on their face.
"I can fly quite well when the wind is light, although if a larger squall comes I usually protect myself with a small barrier to stop the wind, although I prefer not to." He glanced curiously at the dragons wings, they seemed fine to him, but he wan't going to pry as to why she couldn't fly. He may like toying with people but that was much to personal.
"Nice to meet you Citrine, I'm Akito, although you probably know that unless you're deaf." He grinned at the other dragon, tilting his head slightly to the side.
@CrowDragon @Flay624
DOfE8zN.png
"Heh, its great that I'm a herbist since I can hear quite well, since I make sure no animals try to eat my poisonous plants so no fungi grow in my dome, while I'm here." She replied.
"Nice to meet you too." She said.
"It must be cool to have magic, you fae's must be pretty good at using magic. I have a Nocturne friend that is about the size of a fae but weighs about the amount of a fae, even for a Nocturne. She also uses magic, but she prefers healing magic and such."
"Heh, its great that I'm a herbist since I can hear quite well, since I make sure no animals try to eat my poisonous plants so no fungi grow in my dome, while I'm here." She replied.
"Nice to meet you too." She said.
"It must be cool to have magic, you fae's must be pretty good at using magic. I have a Nocturne friend that is about the size of a fae but weighs about the amount of a fae, even for a Nocturne. She also uses magic, but she prefers healing magic and such."
"Nice to meet you Akito, and since that I am not deaf, I take that you pride yourself on being a trickster?" IceRaven responded to the fae, seeing the mischievous glint in his eyes.

"For some mysterious and unknown reason, I feel like you are going to be causing a lot of trouble for the teachers." He said, rolling his eyes.
"Nice to meet you Akito, and since that I am not deaf, I take that you pride yourself on being a trickster?" IceRaven responded to the fae, seeing the mischievous glint in his eyes.

"For some mysterious and unknown reason, I feel like you are going to be causing a lot of trouble for the teachers." He said, rolling his eyes.
7zcCDc4.png
"Well, people can change to not cause trouble, if they were willing to try to not cause anything." Citrine said.
"Well, people can change to not cause trouble, if they were willing to try to not cause anything." Citrine said.
Akito let out a snort of laughter at the wildclaws comment. Change who I am? No way. Still chuckling slightly, the fae stood and walked up to the larger wildclaw, staring them deep in the eyes.
"Dragons can't just change in an instant, especially if they've lived a certain way their whole lives. If you believe that just by trying someone can change their whole nature- you'd be a fool." The mirth was gone from the faes eyes as he continued to stare into the others eyes. Before anyone could react, the serious tone faded from Akito, and he backed away from the other dragon, turning slightly away from them and flashing a lopsided grin at the two dragons.
"Take my advice ok? You could get hurt if you blindly trust someone like that."
Akito let out a snort of laughter at the wildclaws comment. Change who I am? No way. Still chuckling slightly, the fae stood and walked up to the larger wildclaw, staring them deep in the eyes.
"Dragons can't just change in an instant, especially if they've lived a certain way their whole lives. If you believe that just by trying someone can change their whole nature- you'd be a fool." The mirth was gone from the faes eyes as he continued to stare into the others eyes. Before anyone could react, the serious tone faded from Akito, and he backed away from the other dragon, turning slightly away from them and flashing a lopsided grin at the two dragons.
"Take my advice ok? You could get hurt if you blindly trust someone like that."
DOfE8zN.png
"Eh, they can still try to be better." She grinned at what they said.
"not instantly, it would take time. it always takes time to adjust." She hissed, slightly laughing, the went back to listening to the teacher ramble on.
And this is why I hadnt gone to school for my entire life. But if I do get into a fight I always have my secret weapon. she grinned at the thought before making it fade.
She tapped on the desk with her fake arm, waiting for class to end. She always got bored when being taught- whenever its something other than plants. So she thought about the war she went into, staring off into space for six minutes.
"heh sometimes trust is just what you need in desperate times, like war. I trusted my clan friends when in war to help with my arm." She said with a slight smile, snapping out of her space seeing.
"But eh, it never hurts to trust classmates, since youll be seeing everyone for 180 days aka the entire school year," She smirked.
"Eh, they can still try to be better." She grinned at what they said.
"not instantly, it would take time. it always takes time to adjust." She hissed, slightly laughing, the went back to listening to the teacher ramble on.
And this is why I hadnt gone to school for my entire life. But if I do get into a fight I always have my secret weapon. she grinned at the thought before making it fade.
She tapped on the desk with her fake arm, waiting for class to end. She always got bored when being taught- whenever its something other than plants. So she thought about the war she went into, staring off into space for six minutes.
"heh sometimes trust is just what you need in desperate times, like war. I trusted my clan friends when in war to help with my arm." She said with a slight smile, snapping out of her space seeing.
"But eh, it never hurts to trust classmates, since youll be seeing everyone for 180 days aka the entire school year," She smirked.
The small faes head turned to look at the other dragon, momentarily distracted from his doodling as they commented about some war and trusting friends. He turned back to it, finishing the drawing with a few hurried scribbles before looking back at the other dragon. Hmm, so whatever happened in the war lost them their arm. Akito flashed the other dragon a grin as they caught him staring, before turning away and nibbling on the end of his pencil.

A movement out of the corner of his eye caught his attention as he turned to look, seeing the blue Coatl that had spoken before about how he would cause trouble writing on whatever the teacher was droning on about in the background. A smile found its way to the faes face as he quickly glanced around the room. Good, No ones watching

Quick as a flash, the lithe fae had snatched the pencil right out of the Coatls hands. Akito quickly turned and started to write some of the material that the teacher was droning on about, sneaking quick glances behind him to tell that the dragon was thoroughly confused. Letting out a small chuckle Akito tossed the pencil back to its owner,
"You should really keep a better hold of these things, if you can't even stop a pencil being stolen, who knows what else I could take?"
@CrowDragon @Flay624
The small faes head turned to look at the other dragon, momentarily distracted from his doodling as they commented about some war and trusting friends. He turned back to it, finishing the drawing with a few hurried scribbles before looking back at the other dragon. Hmm, so whatever happened in the war lost them their arm. Akito flashed the other dragon a grin as they caught him staring, before turning away and nibbling on the end of his pencil.

A movement out of the corner of his eye caught his attention as he turned to look, seeing the blue Coatl that had spoken before about how he would cause trouble writing on whatever the teacher was droning on about in the background. A smile found its way to the faes face as he quickly glanced around the room. Good, No ones watching

Quick as a flash, the lithe fae had snatched the pencil right out of the Coatls hands. Akito quickly turned and started to write some of the material that the teacher was droning on about, sneaking quick glances behind him to tell that the dragon was thoroughly confused. Letting out a small chuckle Akito tossed the pencil back to its owner,
"You should really keep a better hold of these things, if you can't even stop a pencil being stolen, who knows what else I could take?"
@CrowDragon @Flay624
DOfE8zN.png
@DragonEve
"I should really keep an eye on you shouldn't I? And by the way I saw you taking my pencil so stop congratulating yourself on how great a trickster you are. I mean who else would do it? You seem like the most likely lone.

Quickly finishing scribbling on the note, he handed it back to small grey fae.
Already he was beginning to wonder what in the world was going to happen at class...
@DragonEve
"I should really keep an eye on you shouldn't I? And by the way I saw you taking my pencil so stop congratulating yourself on how great a trickster you are. I mean who else would do it? You seem like the most likely lone.

Quickly finishing scribbling on the note, he handed it back to small grey fae.
Already he was beginning to wonder what in the world was going to happen at class...
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 340 341