Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon age based RP
1 2
I had a new idea for a Dragon Age based RP, and it is something I have never seen RPed before so I was hoping someone would be interested.
The plot basically would be that my character is a wisdom demon/ knowledge demon from the fade, who cross paths with your character ( if you don't know the lore for wisdom demons/ spirits tell me because I know not all dragon age fans read codex's) Since this story will be based within the Inquisition storyline demons would be common and they would be seen as evil.

When you see my character they would have a chance to kill me, but you choose not to which confuses my demon, and later my demon starts popping up within your life and gets curious about your character and eventually they develop a kind of friendship and the story continue from there.
And oncre that has all happened the real problems will kick in but that is for later.

As you can tell this is a 1X1 RP, you need to have a good idea about the world of Theda's....but you don't need to know every detail and it would be useful to have played inquisition so you known the world at the current time.
Ping me if interested.
I had a new idea for a Dragon Age based RP, and it is something I have never seen RPed before so I was hoping someone would be interested.
The plot basically would be that my character is a wisdom demon/ knowledge demon from the fade, who cross paths with your character ( if you don't know the lore for wisdom demons/ spirits tell me because I know not all dragon age fans read codex's) Since this story will be based within the Inquisition storyline demons would be common and they would be seen as evil.

When you see my character they would have a chance to kill me, but you choose not to which confuses my demon, and later my demon starts popping up within your life and gets curious about your character and eventually they develop a kind of friendship and the story continue from there.
And oncre that has all happened the real problems will kick in but that is for later.

As you can tell this is a 1X1 RP, you need to have a good idea about the world of Theda's....but you don't need to know every detail and it would be useful to have played inquisition so you known the world at the current time.
Ping me if interested.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
So I don't lose the thread.
@rocket2015
So I don't lose the thread.
@rocket2015
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
@rocket2015
Still open for a Dragon Age RP?
@rocket2015
Still open for a Dragon Age RP?
tumblr_ozcfg5t5o41w8xkufo1_r1_250.png

@rocket2015

I'm interested! And as it happens, I am currently playing Dragon Age Inquisition for the nth time. ^^;

@rocket2015

I'm interested! And as it happens, I am currently playing Dragon Age Inquisition for the nth time. ^^;
mlHpBMC.png
2SPT1Mh.png
z8s5c34.png
zNcyhot.png
1YB0OjO.png
IclPr1q.png
5hBWBxN.png
qjxrAwx.png
Starset-sig.png
Dragon Cave Beasties
MagiStream Creatures

If there are any hatchlings and/or eggs,
please click them to help them grow!
@PyroWendigo
Sure I'm still open for it, contact me through PMs so the thread doesn't get filled, and we will discuss details there.

@Drakaneal
Yeah, I am currently playing it as a Dalish mage, when I heard Solas talk about a wisdom demon in inquisition I read the codex on it and I thought that could easily make a good RP, since the other person is talking through PMs it will be easier for us to set it up here if your still interested so I can keep track.
@PyroWendigo
Sure I'm still open for it, contact me through PMs so the thread doesn't get filled, and we will discuss details there.

@Drakaneal
Yeah, I am currently playing it as a Dalish mage, when I heard Solas talk about a wisdom demon in inquisition I read the codex on it and I thought that could easily make a good RP, since the other person is talking through PMs it will be easier for us to set it up here if your still interested so I can keep track.

@rocket2015

Sorry for the late response! Still interested!

Since you're going to play the spirit of wisdom, do you have any preference as to what species I play? Also, where and when in Thedas is this taking place?

@rocket2015

Sorry for the late response! Still interested!

Since you're going to play the spirit of wisdom, do you have any preference as to what species I play? Also, where and when in Thedas is this taking place?
mlHpBMC.png
2SPT1Mh.png
z8s5c34.png
zNcyhot.png
1YB0OjO.png
IclPr1q.png
5hBWBxN.png
qjxrAwx.png
Starset-sig.png
Dragon Cave Beasties
MagiStream Creatures

@Drakaneal
Yeah I'm still interested.

Any race which you want would work, and any background will work, so you can be a mage or warrior or something different entirely. I don't like to restrict people's characters, all I ask is that they are not a demon also because that wouldn't work.

It takes place during the events on Inquisition, because I think the bias towards my wisdom demon will make a good story arc, ( considering during all this time everyone hates demons.) And I am thinking we will start in the dales within orlais, preferably the exalted march ( from the game Inquisition) because that has a lot of ruins, related to Elven history....and during the RP you will see why my demon is more attracted to those areas.
@Drakaneal
Yeah I'm still interested.

Any race which you want would work, and any background will work, so you can be a mage or warrior or something different entirely. I don't like to restrict people's characters, all I ask is that they are not a demon also because that wouldn't work.

It takes place during the events on Inquisition, because I think the bias towards my wisdom demon will make a good story arc, ( considering during all this time everyone hates demons.) And I am thinking we will start in the dales within orlais, preferably the exalted march ( from the game Inquisition) because that has a lot of ruins, related to Elven history....and during the RP you will see why my demon is more attracted to those areas.

@rocket2015

That sounds good. I'll have to refresh on the Exalted Plains, though are there any particular ruins in which your wisdom spirit would be attracted to?

@rocket2015

That sounds good. I'll have to refresh on the Exalted Plains, though are there any particular ruins in which your wisdom spirit would be attracted to?

mlHpBMC.png
2SPT1Mh.png
z8s5c34.png
zNcyhot.png
1YB0OjO.png
IclPr1q.png
5hBWBxN.png
qjxrAwx.png
Starset-sig.png
Dragon Cave Beasties
MagiStream Creatures

@Drakaneal
Not any in particular, it would preferably be an Elven ruin.
Can I have a brief outline of your character, I would give you a brief outline of mine....but it would spoil the plot.
@Drakaneal
Not any in particular, it would preferably be an Elven ruin.
Can I have a brief outline of your character, I would give you a brief outline of mine....but it would spoil the plot.

@rocket2015

Sure!

My character is a human duel-wielding rogue, used as a night scout for some hoity-toity researcher who wants to study the ancient Elven ruins. The rogue's name is Aykinthrein Fleetfoot, though most call him Ayk. He is a part of a mercenary company called the Shadows of Tenebrium, led by a male named Sartosis, an extremely smart warrior from Tevinter. Sartosis is also Ayk's mentor...sometimes a father...when the latter's family was killed by an inexperienced mage who turned into an abomination.

Whatever ambient magic left behind by the abomination left Ayk with vivid night vision, and the strange ability to sense when...things...are near. Things being anything magical.

@rocket2015

Sure!

My character is a human duel-wielding rogue, used as a night scout for some hoity-toity researcher who wants to study the ancient Elven ruins. The rogue's name is Aykinthrein Fleetfoot, though most call him Ayk. He is a part of a mercenary company called the Shadows of Tenebrium, led by a male named Sartosis, an extremely smart warrior from Tevinter. Sartosis is also Ayk's mentor...sometimes a father...when the latter's family was killed by an inexperienced mage who turned into an abomination.

Whatever ambient magic left behind by the abomination left Ayk with vivid night vision, and the strange ability to sense when...things...are near. Things being anything magical.
mlHpBMC.png
2SPT1Mh.png
z8s5c34.png
zNcyhot.png
1YB0OjO.png
IclPr1q.png
5hBWBxN.png
qjxrAwx.png
Starset-sig.png
Dragon Cave Beasties
MagiStream Creatures