Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Winter's Insurgence (RP THREAD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
((Like what you see here? Sign up at the sign-up thread! We're always accepting! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2360158/1))

@kawaiinokyojin @Prop @nope570 @NebulaeStars @YarnDrawcia @Talladega @Brightcrest @cynefin16

RECAP:
People are stumbling into Bard's cave, which is, as it is the warmest place in the torrential snow, unwittingly on an open-door policy. A fire has been started and Vaccine is still causing trouble, so Bard threw him back out into the snow, if only temporarily. He does have food though, thanks to the unexpected kindness of Xander. Breakfast is being made and tea is on. Also, Whisper found Cotton's bag in the snow, and Iliade and Ammanas are looking for the latter's medicine. No harm in knocking!

----

"It's getting even worse, huh?" Bard was talking to himself again. He had nothing else to do, after all. The wind howled and shrieked through stormy grey skies just outside the mouth of his humble cave, filling the lands with frigid air. Already, a gelid stalactite clung to the overhang of his trusty abode, and a blizzard assaulted its sturdy stone roof. The pink dragon inside sighed to himself and took a moment to mourn those who did not have the luxury of having a place to stay. He already saw the fauna of the land struggling under the weight of winter, and though he took some in, some had already succumbed to hypothermia by the time he had found them. To add to this, he couldn't stay out to find them too long lest he get frozen to death himself, so he sat inside, waiting for the oppressive snow to clear, though he feared that it wouldn't for quite a long time.
Then, he heard a knock at the door. The clumsy beating of a wing, he mused. He was glad that someone had found him instead of getting lost in the thick blanket of snow; even still, he was also confused since he was not expecting company. He opened the door only to find --

"Have you found yourself in our lord and savior the Icewarden?" Jasper prided herself on her sense of humor. She hoped that the smug smirk would give away the fact that she was joking, but with the confused expression that Bard gave her, he seemed conflicted.
"I'm kidding," added Jasper finally. "I'm Jasper. Can I come in?"

Bard stammered as Jasper let herself in. "Of course," he began, his ever-hospitable nature coming into play. "Do you just need to get out of the snow? It's quite rough weather out there."

"Nothing like what we get down south!" Jasper gloated, not wanting to seem weak. Her striped, wrapped-up,= khaki wings fluttered absentmindedly in the cave, stretching out for a moment before returning to their natural, slightly bent state. "But I have been flying for a long while and I need somewhere to stop."

"That's quite fine," said Bard politely. "My name is Bard, by the way. Would you like some refreshments? I think I have some fish lying around..."

"Nah, I won't take your food," Jasper said. "I just need somewhere to stop and rest for a bit. Once this storm clears up, I'll be out of your scales in no time."

The two dragons were going to continue making small talk, but they were interrupted by the sound of snow crunching just outside the door. Bard and Jasper looked up to see a figure just on the horizon, staggering through the storm. It was definitely a dragon, Bard realized as he looked closer; sprawling wings beat uselessly against the tirade of ice, and scales that glittered green were also frozen-over. Panic began to set in and a pit began to form in Bard's stomach. The dragon was clearly on its last legs, and when it stumbled and fell into the snow, it didn't get back up despite struggling to do so.

Jasper took one last look at Bard.
"Jasper, wait --!"
The speckled dragon sped off into the storm. Though Bard's wings were too small to carry him, the slender Imperial was carried quite delicately by hers, and even through the storm, Jasper was able to reach the dragon in record time.
"Are you okay?!" Jasper picked the dragon up by the scruff of its neck, and a slender Skydancer face was revealed. In response, she heard a weak "the Arcane Observatory... I need to get to the Arcane Observatory", but she figured she would address that later. The Skydancer's breathing was weak, and he needed to get warmed up fast. Jasper struggled through the storm, but she quickly realized that carrying a dragon in a storm was a lot harder than flying herself. She growled to herself and cursed herself for not being able to fly or even walk more efficiently. The longer she stayed out, too, the more she felt the ice char her lungs and nip at her skin. She only prayed to the Icewarden that she'd find the strength to get back to the cave... or that she'd find a friend to help her drag this poor soul to safety.
((Like what you see here? Sign up at the sign-up thread! We're always accepting! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2360158/1))

@kawaiinokyojin @Prop @nope570 @NebulaeStars @YarnDrawcia @Talladega @Brightcrest @cynefin16

RECAP:
People are stumbling into Bard's cave, which is, as it is the warmest place in the torrential snow, unwittingly on an open-door policy. A fire has been started and Vaccine is still causing trouble, so Bard threw him back out into the snow, if only temporarily. He does have food though, thanks to the unexpected kindness of Xander. Breakfast is being made and tea is on. Also, Whisper found Cotton's bag in the snow, and Iliade and Ammanas are looking for the latter's medicine. No harm in knocking!

----

"It's getting even worse, huh?" Bard was talking to himself again. He had nothing else to do, after all. The wind howled and shrieked through stormy grey skies just outside the mouth of his humble cave, filling the lands with frigid air. Already, a gelid stalactite clung to the overhang of his trusty abode, and a blizzard assaulted its sturdy stone roof. The pink dragon inside sighed to himself and took a moment to mourn those who did not have the luxury of having a place to stay. He already saw the fauna of the land struggling under the weight of winter, and though he took some in, some had already succumbed to hypothermia by the time he had found them. To add to this, he couldn't stay out to find them too long lest he get frozen to death himself, so he sat inside, waiting for the oppressive snow to clear, though he feared that it wouldn't for quite a long time.
Then, he heard a knock at the door. The clumsy beating of a wing, he mused. He was glad that someone had found him instead of getting lost in the thick blanket of snow; even still, he was also confused since he was not expecting company. He opened the door only to find --

"Have you found yourself in our lord and savior the Icewarden?" Jasper prided herself on her sense of humor. She hoped that the smug smirk would give away the fact that she was joking, but with the confused expression that Bard gave her, he seemed conflicted.
"I'm kidding," added Jasper finally. "I'm Jasper. Can I come in?"

Bard stammered as Jasper let herself in. "Of course," he began, his ever-hospitable nature coming into play. "Do you just need to get out of the snow? It's quite rough weather out there."

"Nothing like what we get down south!" Jasper gloated, not wanting to seem weak. Her striped, wrapped-up,= khaki wings fluttered absentmindedly in the cave, stretching out for a moment before returning to their natural, slightly bent state. "But I have been flying for a long while and I need somewhere to stop."

"That's quite fine," said Bard politely. "My name is Bard, by the way. Would you like some refreshments? I think I have some fish lying around..."

"Nah, I won't take your food," Jasper said. "I just need somewhere to stop and rest for a bit. Once this storm clears up, I'll be out of your scales in no time."

The two dragons were going to continue making small talk, but they were interrupted by the sound of snow crunching just outside the door. Bard and Jasper looked up to see a figure just on the horizon, staggering through the storm. It was definitely a dragon, Bard realized as he looked closer; sprawling wings beat uselessly against the tirade of ice, and scales that glittered green were also frozen-over. Panic began to set in and a pit began to form in Bard's stomach. The dragon was clearly on its last legs, and when it stumbled and fell into the snow, it didn't get back up despite struggling to do so.

Jasper took one last look at Bard.
"Jasper, wait --!"
The speckled dragon sped off into the storm. Though Bard's wings were too small to carry him, the slender Imperial was carried quite delicately by hers, and even through the storm, Jasper was able to reach the dragon in record time.
"Are you okay?!" Jasper picked the dragon up by the scruff of its neck, and a slender Skydancer face was revealed. In response, she heard a weak "the Arcane Observatory... I need to get to the Arcane Observatory", but she figured she would address that later. The Skydancer's breathing was weak, and he needed to get warmed up fast. Jasper struggled through the storm, but she quickly realized that carrying a dragon in a storm was a lot harder than flying herself. She growled to herself and cursed herself for not being able to fly or even walk more efficiently. The longer she stayed out, too, the more she felt the ice char her lungs and nip at her skin. She only prayed to the Icewarden that she'd find the strength to get back to the cave... or that she'd find a friend to help her drag this poor soul to safety.
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
Bandit trudged through the thick snow, her eyes slits. She had her eyes lowered as she forced her way through the storm. She glared back at the dark skydancer who was following her. While Bandit was shivering uncontrollably, Xander seemed to be perfectly fine. Head held high, not so much as a tremor running through his wings. He was wearing the pelt of a wolf he had taken down a while ago, keeping him nice and warm. When he saw Bandit watching him he smiled, and Bandit snorted and looked away.

Bandit loathed the dark male, but knew he was only trying to keep her out of trouble. As the two made their way across the landscape, Bandit was beginning to regret her decision to search for Byrne here. Xander trotted forward to walk alongside Bandit, his light stature allowing him to stay on top of the snow. Bandit glared at him, still sinking through the thick snow. Xander turned toward Bandit, almost walking backwards. "We will need to find shelter soon. I can tell you're fading fast." He said, genuine concern in his voice. "Fine." Bandit said abruptly, shaking thick snow off her coat.

As the pair wandered Xander squinted at something in the distance, then started running. Bandit followed at a slower pace, trying to leap through the snow. Her movements were far from graceful, more like a bird with a broken wing. She then saw what Xander saw. An imperial trying to drag a skydancer through the snow. Xander ran forward, helping to lift the fading dragon. "How long has he been out? Do you have a shelter to move him to?" He asked, following where the Imperial led.

Bandit took off, trying to fly unsuccessfully through the storm. "Blasted winter weather! If this is what snows like all the time I never want to go to the Frigid Floes!" She mumbled to herself. As she caught up with her skydancer counterpart. She could see a shelter in the distance, and immediately flew toward it. She squirmed past the dragon in the doorway, sighing in relief at the warmer temperature inside. "Uh... Hi. How are ya?" She asked, glancing out at Xander who was still helping the imperial.
Bandit trudged through the thick snow, her eyes slits. She had her eyes lowered as she forced her way through the storm. She glared back at the dark skydancer who was following her. While Bandit was shivering uncontrollably, Xander seemed to be perfectly fine. Head held high, not so much as a tremor running through his wings. He was wearing the pelt of a wolf he had taken down a while ago, keeping him nice and warm. When he saw Bandit watching him he smiled, and Bandit snorted and looked away.

Bandit loathed the dark male, but knew he was only trying to keep her out of trouble. As the two made their way across the landscape, Bandit was beginning to regret her decision to search for Byrne here. Xander trotted forward to walk alongside Bandit, his light stature allowing him to stay on top of the snow. Bandit glared at him, still sinking through the thick snow. Xander turned toward Bandit, almost walking backwards. "We will need to find shelter soon. I can tell you're fading fast." He said, genuine concern in his voice. "Fine." Bandit said abruptly, shaking thick snow off her coat.

As the pair wandered Xander squinted at something in the distance, then started running. Bandit followed at a slower pace, trying to leap through the snow. Her movements were far from graceful, more like a bird with a broken wing. She then saw what Xander saw. An imperial trying to drag a skydancer through the snow. Xander ran forward, helping to lift the fading dragon. "How long has he been out? Do you have a shelter to move him to?" He asked, following where the Imperial led.

Bandit took off, trying to fly unsuccessfully through the storm. "Blasted winter weather! If this is what snows like all the time I never want to go to the Frigid Floes!" She mumbled to herself. As she caught up with her skydancer counterpart. She could see a shelter in the distance, and immediately flew toward it. She squirmed past the dragon in the doorway, sighing in relief at the warmer temperature inside. "Uh... Hi. How are ya?" She asked, glancing out at Xander who was still helping the imperial.
Jjr11Cm.png
"Eesh, it is far too cold up here." The spiral mumbled, touching down for a quick landing to- for the 15th time since this odd snowstorm started- shake the ice and snow off her wings.

Cotton was not doing well. The dragoness was not at all prepared for the winter, and it showed. Frostbite was setting into all her wings, and her claws were not too far behind. Flappping the snow off and shuddering, Cotton launched herself into the air, no matter how she wanted to sit still and try to warm herself up. A few more minutes of unsteady flying, and the dragoness almost stopped cold in her tracks.

A colorful blob stuck out amongst the snow, and as Cotton flew closer, she was excited to find not one, not two, but four dragons! Two skydancers, an imperial, and a pearlcatcher to be exact. None of the-rather odd, now that she put some thought into it- group seemed very well.
Flying closer, Cotton shouted down at them:

"Do you need any assistance!"
"Eesh, it is far too cold up here." The spiral mumbled, touching down for a quick landing to- for the 15th time since this odd snowstorm started- shake the ice and snow off her wings.

Cotton was not doing well. The dragoness was not at all prepared for the winter, and it showed. Frostbite was setting into all her wings, and her claws were not too far behind. Flappping the snow off and shuddering, Cotton launched herself into the air, no matter how she wanted to sit still and try to warm herself up. A few more minutes of unsteady flying, and the dragoness almost stopped cold in her tracks.

A colorful blob stuck out amongst the snow, and as Cotton flew closer, she was excited to find not one, not two, but four dragons! Two skydancers, an imperial, and a pearlcatcher to be exact. None of the-rather odd, now that she put some thought into it- group seemed very well.
Flying closer, Cotton shouted down at them:

"Do you need any assistance!"
+3 hours FR time
tumblr_ojha3sJ2Q91vgb4t3o1_500.jpg
"This storm is starting to get bad." Autumn squinted her eyes against the icy flakes that pattered harshly against her face. She was beginning to worry that if they didn't find some place to take shelter soon they wouldn't make it through this blizzard.

"Aw, cheer up! It's not that bad. I'm sure it'll pass before long!" Oathkeeper shouted back to her over the wind. He was a few feet ahead of her and cheery as ever. How did he manage to stay so enthusiastic through situations like this?

Autumn quickened her pace and forced herself against the wind to join Oathkeeper at his side. "I'm serious, we should find a safe place to wait this out. It isn't safe to be out here."

Oathkeeper turned his head and met her eyes, seeing the concern. He stopped walking and furrowed his brow. "Al...alright. We'll stop and search for shelter."

Relief came in a wave over Autumn. "Thank you," she said softly to him. The two then began searching the area for a suitable place to take shelter.
"This storm is starting to get bad." Autumn squinted her eyes against the icy flakes that pattered harshly against her face. She was beginning to worry that if they didn't find some place to take shelter soon they wouldn't make it through this blizzard.

"Aw, cheer up! It's not that bad. I'm sure it'll pass before long!" Oathkeeper shouted back to her over the wind. He was a few feet ahead of her and cheery as ever. How did he manage to stay so enthusiastic through situations like this?

Autumn quickened her pace and forced herself against the wind to join Oathkeeper at his side. "I'm serious, we should find a safe place to wait this out. It isn't safe to be out here."

Oathkeeper turned his head and met her eyes, seeing the concern. He stopped walking and furrowed his brow. "Al...alright. We'll stop and search for shelter."

Relief came in a wave over Autumn. "Thank you," she said softly to him. The two then began searching the area for a suitable place to take shelter.

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

Jasper jolted slightly at the sudden sight of so many dragons. How they even survived in such a strong storm was mind-boggling to her, but a part of her was glad that they were still alive. For a moment, she released the mouthful of Skydancer scales to speak.
"He hasn't been out very long," she explained. "I don't know where he came from, but he was staggering towards where I'm staying, mumbling something about the Observatory up north." With her pumpkin-colored head, she motioned towards Bard's cave. Then she heard a question from above.
"Yeah, help would really be nice! This one's surprisingly heavy and it's really hard to fly while carrying someone!" she yelled.

Bard looked at the Pearlcatcher in his cave. "Jeez, having a lot of visitors," he mumbled to himself, less in frustration and more in genuine surprise. "I'm just a little bit panicked," admitted Bard more loudly. "Things are dropping like flies in this weather! I'm glad that drakes are finding warmth around here, even if it is in the form of my house."
Jasper jolted slightly at the sudden sight of so many dragons. How they even survived in such a strong storm was mind-boggling to her, but a part of her was glad that they were still alive. For a moment, she released the mouthful of Skydancer scales to speak.
"He hasn't been out very long," she explained. "I don't know where he came from, but he was staggering towards where I'm staying, mumbling something about the Observatory up north." With her pumpkin-colored head, she motioned towards Bard's cave. Then she heard a question from above.
"Yeah, help would really be nice! This one's surprisingly heavy and it's really hard to fly while carrying someone!" she yelled.

Bard looked at the Pearlcatcher in his cave. "Jeez, having a lot of visitors," he mumbled to himself, less in frustration and more in genuine surprise. "I'm just a little bit panicked," admitted Bard more loudly. "Things are dropping like flies in this weather! I'm glad that drakes are finding warmth around here, even if it is in the form of my house."
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
Iliade had been wandering outside for a while now. The Pearlcatcher would be okay with being outside. Except that it's snowing. And it's snowing hard.

Iliade had brought out a magic ruby that was steadily releasing heat. So far, it's been working out. But even she knows that eventually she's gonna run out of rubies, and she needs shelter.
Iliade had been wandering outside for a while now. The Pearlcatcher would be okay with being outside. Except that it's snowing. And it's snowing hard.

Iliade had brought out a magic ruby that was steadily releasing heat. So far, it's been working out. But even she knows that eventually she's gonna run out of rubies, and she needs shelter.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Gliding down within easy viewing distance, Cotton was able to take a closer inert skydancer and winced. He really didn't look good, and the spiral hoped they word be able to reach shelter in time.

"Okay! Lemme see what I can do." Cotton replied, shuddering and dipping lower as the wind blew harder.

Working the small amount of magic she had at her clawtips- Oh how how she wished she paid more attention during her clan lessons!- Cotton was able to weave a small lightening spell around the green skydancer, not at her usual full strength, but definitely enough to make a noticeable difference. Dropping down lower as more of her strength waned, Cotton sighed.

"Ah, the spell is not as..... strong, as I would've hoped, but I hope it helps. I don't think we would've made all the way wherever you're going if I was to physically carry him." The spiral explained, sounding much more tired than she did before.
Gliding down within easy viewing distance, Cotton was able to take a closer inert skydancer and winced. He really didn't look good, and the spiral hoped they word be able to reach shelter in time.

"Okay! Lemme see what I can do." Cotton replied, shuddering and dipping lower as the wind blew harder.

Working the small amount of magic she had at her clawtips- Oh how how she wished she paid more attention during her clan lessons!- Cotton was able to weave a small lightening spell around the green skydancer, not at her usual full strength, but definitely enough to make a noticeable difference. Dropping down lower as more of her strength waned, Cotton sighed.

"Ah, the spell is not as..... strong, as I would've hoped, but I hope it helps. I don't think we would've made all the way wherever you're going if I was to physically carry him." The spiral explained, sounding much more tired than she did before.
+3 hours FR time
tumblr_ojha3sJ2Q91vgb4t3o1_500.jpg
Two dragons trudge side, the smaller one, a tundra well suited for the environment loped along next to the other, a much larger guardian dragon
"Man this weather sure did take a turn for the worse didn't it?"
"You have got that right"
"You sure you know where we are going?"
"I have no idea! I am navigating on a idea."
"Oh great! So were lost!"
"Not really! The cold air comes up from the South and we need to go North so we need to go with the wind."
"Great, Just great."
"Hay! This was your idea!"
"Oh shut it. Arguing gets us no.. is that light?"
"I can't see... Oh! There! Lets go ask for directions!"

They made there way to the light it was a layer.
Ammanas knocked on the door.
Two dragons trudge side, the smaller one, a tundra well suited for the environment loped along next to the other, a much larger guardian dragon
"Man this weather sure did take a turn for the worse didn't it?"
"You have got that right"
"You sure you know where we are going?"
"I have no idea! I am navigating on a idea."
"Oh great! So were lost!"
"Not really! The cold air comes up from the South and we need to go North so we need to go with the wind."
"Great, Just great."
"Hay! This was your idea!"
"Oh shut it. Arguing gets us no.. is that light?"
"I can't see... Oh! There! Lets go ask for directions!"

They made there way to the light it was a layer.
Ammanas knocked on the door.
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
Bandit gave Bard a nervous smile. "Yeah... sorry about that. I just needed to get out of the cold." She said, edging away from the unfamiliar dragon. She suddenly remembered her mother's repeated warnings of stranger danger when she was a hatchling. "I'm Bandit by the way. My unwanted associate out there is Xander." She said, gesturing with her wing.

Xander nodded at what the imperial said, doing his best to support the skydancer from below. He was heavy for a skydancer, much heavier than Xander himself. The help from the other dragons made the journey easier, though Cander could tell he was handling the weather better than others. The imperial seemed to handle it as well as he, and he assumed she was from the Southern Icefield.

As the group neared the house Xander went inside, shooing Bandit out of the way of the weary skydancer. This action earned Xander a hiss and scratch from Bandit, but he ignored the pain. "We need to get him warmed up." He suggested, stating the obvious. Bandit rolled her eyes, sitting in a corner with her wings coiled around herself for warmth.
Bandit gave Bard a nervous smile. "Yeah... sorry about that. I just needed to get out of the cold." She said, edging away from the unfamiliar dragon. She suddenly remembered her mother's repeated warnings of stranger danger when she was a hatchling. "I'm Bandit by the way. My unwanted associate out there is Xander." She said, gesturing with her wing.

Xander nodded at what the imperial said, doing his best to support the skydancer from below. He was heavy for a skydancer, much heavier than Xander himself. The help from the other dragons made the journey easier, though Cander could tell he was handling the weather better than others. The imperial seemed to handle it as well as he, and he assumed she was from the Southern Icefield.

As the group neared the house Xander went inside, shooing Bandit out of the way of the weary skydancer. This action earned Xander a hiss and scratch from Bandit, but he ignored the pain. "We need to get him warmed up." He suggested, stating the obvious. Bandit rolled her eyes, sitting in a corner with her wings coiled around herself for warmth.
Jjr11Cm.png
"Thanks for the help, anyway,' Jasper thanked Cotton. "Good idea," Jasper said, turning her attention to Xander as she dragged the skydancer in for the final steps and promptly collapsed at the hearth. "Bard, you got anything we can use?"

"I think I have some leaves in my hoard, if someone else can figure out how to make a fire," the pink snapper replied, digging through a pile of things. "I think it'll be best for all of us to get warmed up."

Jasper looked over to see more dragons approaching. With shaking limbs, she called, "Hey! Come in! It's warm over here!" She hoped that anyone nearby would be able to hear her. Not knowing anything else to do, she lay herself over the shimmering green dragon, hoping that her body heat would help him hold out until he was able to recover.

While Bard would usually have gotten nervous with so many unexpected guests, the cold weather made him less afraid to have visitors. In a crevice in the cave wall, he started to pile up leaves, hopefully making adequate tinder.

Jasper perked up slightly when the dragon under her began to shift.

"Obversatry..." he muttered.
"Buddy, you're slowly freezing to death," said Jasper bluntly. "We need to focus on getting you better before you even think of going out to any Observatory." The dragon growled to himself, yet he was weak as he slipped out of consciousness again.
"Thanks for the help, anyway,' Jasper thanked Cotton. "Good idea," Jasper said, turning her attention to Xander as she dragged the skydancer in for the final steps and promptly collapsed at the hearth. "Bard, you got anything we can use?"

"I think I have some leaves in my hoard, if someone else can figure out how to make a fire," the pink snapper replied, digging through a pile of things. "I think it'll be best for all of us to get warmed up."

Jasper looked over to see more dragons approaching. With shaking limbs, she called, "Hey! Come in! It's warm over here!" She hoped that anyone nearby would be able to hear her. Not knowing anything else to do, she lay herself over the shimmering green dragon, hoping that her body heat would help him hold out until he was able to recover.

While Bard would usually have gotten nervous with so many unexpected guests, the cold weather made him less afraid to have visitors. In a crevice in the cave wall, he started to pile up leaves, hopefully making adequate tinder.

Jasper perked up slightly when the dragon under her began to shift.

"Obversatry..." he muttered.
"Buddy, you're slowly freezing to death," said Jasper bluntly. "We need to focus on getting you better before you even think of going out to any Observatory." The dragon growled to himself, yet he was weak as he slipped out of consciousness again.
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png