Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | private star wars RP
1 2 3
@Violetah
( I will start it off.)

Fletcher watched the windows as he was checking his guns, he was nervous that much anyone could tell.
But then again they was passing a separatist blockade in a unarmed civilian shuttle, using the excuse of trading goods.....it worked, the separatists let them through.

It was his first major operation, he had been on the front lines 4 times and managed to survive....but this was the first time he was doing a mission like his, he was just a replacement that much he knew....he knew his place.
He was just sitting in the ship waiting to land, he didn't know these ARK troopers of this Jedi he was with....so that was going to be fun.
@Violetah
( I will start it off.)

Fletcher watched the windows as he was checking his guns, he was nervous that much anyone could tell.
But then again they was passing a separatist blockade in a unarmed civilian shuttle, using the excuse of trading goods.....it worked, the separatists let them through.

It was his first major operation, he had been on the front lines 4 times and managed to survive....but this was the first time he was doing a mission like his, he was just a replacement that much he knew....he knew his place.
He was just sitting in the ship waiting to land, he didn't know these ARK troopers of this Jedi he was with....so that was going to be fun.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
(@rocket2015 I'm subbed to the thread so you don't need to ping me anymore)

Peetaa let out a soft breath as they passed through the blockade without any issues, her long tail brushing the floor as it swept back and forth. She focused once more on the controls, plotting their course down to the rocky world below them. The ship was expected to land at a port on the outskirts of the planet's major city, and it was there she was hoping her investigation could start. Klopara was a world devoid of resources, a junk world, and so the Republic was surprised when the Separatists took it. However no one seemed interesting in understanding the reason why until there started to some odd activity in the surrounding area. Now she and her team were being sent to investigate, and she figured the best place to start was the centre of civilisation on this planet.

Nex sat opposite of Fletcher in the cramped crew lounge, watching the younger man. The ship was small, and the boxes of goods in the hold just made it seem smaller, so he couldn't help but sit close enough to notice his nervousness. Remembering he wasn't an ARC trooper, and apparently was a shiny on top of that, Nex murmured to Fletcher, "Relax. No need to get tense so soon, we haven't got to the difficult bit yet." He was smiling as he said this, and his voice sounded amused.
(@rocket2015 I'm subbed to the thread so you don't need to ping me anymore)

Peetaa let out a soft breath as they passed through the blockade without any issues, her long tail brushing the floor as it swept back and forth. She focused once more on the controls, plotting their course down to the rocky world below them. The ship was expected to land at a port on the outskirts of the planet's major city, and it was there she was hoping her investigation could start. Klopara was a world devoid of resources, a junk world, and so the Republic was surprised when the Separatists took it. However no one seemed interesting in understanding the reason why until there started to some odd activity in the surrounding area. Now she and her team were being sent to investigate, and she figured the best place to start was the centre of civilisation on this planet.

Nex sat opposite of Fletcher in the cramped crew lounge, watching the younger man. The ship was small, and the boxes of goods in the hold just made it seem smaller, so he couldn't help but sit close enough to notice his nervousness. Remembering he wasn't an ARC trooper, and apparently was a shiny on top of that, Nex murmured to Fletcher, "Relax. No need to get tense so soon, we haven't got to the difficult bit yet." He was smiling as he said this, and his voice sounded amused.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
(OK)

Fletcher just chuckled and said," easy for you to say...your trained for this, I was trained for front line combat....combat that your not meant to survive, yet here I am still alive." It was true he was a shiny when it came to missions like these, he only ever fought 4 times....and 2 times he nearly died.

He then said with curiousness," do you know anything about this Jedi we are with? I have never heard of her before, is she a fully trained knight?" He then looked out the closest window and simply said," there watching us....2 sniper droids, on rooftops and a captain close by."

(OK)

Fletcher just chuckled and said," easy for you to say...your trained for this, I was trained for front line combat....combat that your not meant to survive, yet here I am still alive." It was true he was a shiny when it came to missions like these, he only ever fought 4 times....and 2 times he nearly died.

He then said with curiousness," do you know anything about this Jedi we are with? I have never heard of her before, is she a fully trained knight?" He then looked out the closest window and simply said," there watching us....2 sniper droids, on rooftops and a captain close by."

tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
Nex gave a soft laugh, then said, "I wasn't always an ARC trooper, y'know. I know exactly how you feel, but just follow our lead and you'll be fine. I mean, there's got to be a reason you're here." Leaning forward, he lowered his voice and shot a look towards the control room door. "Don't show your doubts about a Jedi before you get to know them. Not everyone can be famous, and many good Jedi are only known by their troops. From her file all I can really tell you is that she's experienced, she's been a knight for a long time, but these aren't the types of missions she's usually on. Normally she'd be on the front lines, so I'd guess whoever set this mission was expecting us to get into a fight, even if we had been ordered not to." He leaned back and looked out the window, not seeing the droids Fletcher had seen, but seeing others hiding among the artitecture. Well, they're worried about something, he thought, feeling a sudden tightness in his gut, but he didn't betray his thoughts on his face. "Hopefully it's just normal security," he said instead.

In the pilot seat, Peetaa easily saw the droids as she cruised over the city. "Well sir," the ARC trooper sitting in the copilot seat said, "I think they think there's something up with the ship."
"No K'leb," she replied, eyes scanning the city and spotting even more droids, "I think there might be something more to it. As long as we get to the port, they'll have nothing to be suspicious about. Then we'll see if they're still interested in us." Her hands were steady on the controls, but she couldn't move around enough to see if the droids were following them. The room was unusually tiny, barely fitting the two chairs, and with the two of them in the room there simply wasn't space to look around.
Nex gave a soft laugh, then said, "I wasn't always an ARC trooper, y'know. I know exactly how you feel, but just follow our lead and you'll be fine. I mean, there's got to be a reason you're here." Leaning forward, he lowered his voice and shot a look towards the control room door. "Don't show your doubts about a Jedi before you get to know them. Not everyone can be famous, and many good Jedi are only known by their troops. From her file all I can really tell you is that she's experienced, she's been a knight for a long time, but these aren't the types of missions she's usually on. Normally she'd be on the front lines, so I'd guess whoever set this mission was expecting us to get into a fight, even if we had been ordered not to." He leaned back and looked out the window, not seeing the droids Fletcher had seen, but seeing others hiding among the artitecture. Well, they're worried about something, he thought, feeling a sudden tightness in his gut, but he didn't betray his thoughts on his face. "Hopefully it's just normal security," he said instead.

In the pilot seat, Peetaa easily saw the droids as she cruised over the city. "Well sir," the ARC trooper sitting in the copilot seat said, "I think they think there's something up with the ship."
"No K'leb," she replied, eyes scanning the city and spotting even more droids, "I think there might be something more to it. As long as we get to the port, they'll have nothing to be suspicious about. Then we'll see if they're still interested in us." Her hands were steady on the controls, but she couldn't move around enough to see if the droids were following them. The room was unusually tiny, barely fitting the two chairs, and with the two of them in the room there simply wasn't space to look around.
Fletcher just sat there as they landed on the port, listening for any sign of droid activity....he may be shiny but he wasn't stupid, he knew how to survive.

As they landed you would see 4 droids waiting for you, 2 normal battle droids, 1 super battle droid, and a commander droid.
The commander slowly walked to the ramp of the ship, and said," we are required to search this ship, we ask all people on the ship to stand aside....this is routine checkup."

When Fletcher heard that he simply said," we need to hide....if they see us we are done for." He then looked at Nex and said," you have a plan...or shall I handle it?" He knew he could handle it, and he already had a plan but he thought it was respectful to give his superiors a chance first.
Fletcher just sat there as they landed on the port, listening for any sign of droid activity....he may be shiny but he wasn't stupid, he knew how to survive.

As they landed you would see 4 droids waiting for you, 2 normal battle droids, 1 super battle droid, and a commander droid.
The commander slowly walked to the ramp of the ship, and said," we are required to search this ship, we ask all people on the ship to stand aside....this is routine checkup."

When Fletcher heard that he simply said," we need to hide....if they see us we are done for." He then looked at Nex and said," you have a plan...or shall I handle it?" He knew he could handle it, and he already had a plan but he thought it was respectful to give his superiors a chance first.
(Sorry for the delay)

"Well, that's not good," Nex muttered under his breath, frowning slightly. "It would be better if they weren't Seppie droids," he sighed, then realised that Fletcher wouldn't understand what he was getting at. "I mean, if they were people we could probably convince them we're just very similar looking brothers. People on worlds like this usually don't know what clones look like under the helmet. But droids, well, do," he explained to the younger man. On having a plan, he shook his head. "I don't think we could get to the crates without them seeing us."

"But you could get to the maintenance tunnels," Peetaa rumbled as she stepped through the door. When she saw the droids waiting for them, her mind had immediately leapt to hiding the clones. While the ship was clearly built for a species slightly smaller than a human, she knew the tunnels would fit them. It was just a matter of getting to them quick enough. "It will be a squeeze, but you should all fit. The entrance is just behind the pilot seat, so go there while I go to deal with the droids. Unless any of you have better ideas?"

Seeing the droids had left Peetaa weirdly excited, because it proved to her that the Republic was right to send a team to investigate. The Separatists wouldn't be using anything more valuable than basic battle droids to inspect ships unless they were worried about something. She also wasn't worried about being identified as a Jedi, given she was wearing clothes no different to that of the average pilot. She just wished that it had been an organic being sent to inspect the ships, because of worst came to worst she could use the Force to help persuade them to ignore any issues they had with the ship.
(Sorry for the delay)

"Well, that's not good," Nex muttered under his breath, frowning slightly. "It would be better if they weren't Seppie droids," he sighed, then realised that Fletcher wouldn't understand what he was getting at. "I mean, if they were people we could probably convince them we're just very similar looking brothers. People on worlds like this usually don't know what clones look like under the helmet. But droids, well, do," he explained to the younger man. On having a plan, he shook his head. "I don't think we could get to the crates without them seeing us."

"But you could get to the maintenance tunnels," Peetaa rumbled as she stepped through the door. When she saw the droids waiting for them, her mind had immediately leapt to hiding the clones. While the ship was clearly built for a species slightly smaller than a human, she knew the tunnels would fit them. It was just a matter of getting to them quick enough. "It will be a squeeze, but you should all fit. The entrance is just behind the pilot seat, so go there while I go to deal with the droids. Unless any of you have better ideas?"

Seeing the droids had left Peetaa weirdly excited, because it proved to her that the Republic was right to send a team to investigate. The Separatists wouldn't be using anything more valuable than basic battle droids to inspect ships unless they were worried about something. She also wasn't worried about being identified as a Jedi, given she was wearing clothes no different to that of the average pilot. She just wished that it had been an organic being sent to inspect the ships, because of worst came to worst she could use the Force to help persuade them to ignore any issues they had with the ship.
Fletcher nodded and said," will do master Jedi...although I recommend that after this we wear different armour....we are very easy to spot like this, and the civilians may get scared...we need to remain discreet."
He then followed Nex to the tunnels and they reached them just in time, as the droids walked in and scanned the area......luckily they didn't think to look underneath the pilot seat.

When the scan was done the droid commander said," your all clear...I recommended you sell your valuables in the town square, for it is easier for us to keep track of sales...if you do not comply we may have to relocate your stall." They obviously thought you was merchants with all the boxes.
The droids then walked away, and let you leave.

Meanwhile in the tunnels Fletcher said," there droids all over this place, we can't wear standard clone armour....luckily I'm not entirely useless to this mission, in one the boxes upstairs I stored some armour...bounty hunter armour, so we won't look republic, don't know about you but I plan to wear that."
Fletcher nodded and said," will do master Jedi...although I recommend that after this we wear different armour....we are very easy to spot like this, and the civilians may get scared...we need to remain discreet."
He then followed Nex to the tunnels and they reached them just in time, as the droids walked in and scanned the area......luckily they didn't think to look underneath the pilot seat.

When the scan was done the droid commander said," your all clear...I recommended you sell your valuables in the town square, for it is easier for us to keep track of sales...if you do not comply we may have to relocate your stall." They obviously thought you was merchants with all the boxes.
The droids then walked away, and let you leave.

Meanwhile in the tunnels Fletcher said," there droids all over this place, we can't wear standard clone armour....luckily I'm not entirely useless to this mission, in one the boxes upstairs I stored some armour...bounty hunter armour, so we won't look republic, don't know about you but I plan to wear that."
Peetaa's whiskers gave a small twitch as she tried to hold back a laugh. Direct, that one is, she thought to herself as she headed towards the ramp. Walking down it, she adjusted the pale brown poncho she was wearing, to make sure her lightsabers stayed hidden. "I hope everything's to your satisfaction," she told the commander droid, affecting a drawl that slurred her words slightly. Standing off to the side, she stretched her senses towards the ship, waiting to see if anything went wrong.

"We've been on more of these ops than you've had nerf steak," K'leb muttered at Fletcher from the co-pilot seat. Nex paused for a moment, a puzzled look on his face, before he got what the other ARC was trying to say.
"Ah, I think he means that we've got that covered, Fletch," he translated, waving a hand to indicate the younger clone should go down the tunnel first. They squeezed down after him and just made it in time. Once the droids were gone Peetaa beeped their comms to signal they could get out now.
At Fletcher telling them he had bounty hunter gear stored away, the two ARCs shared a look. Nex felt a grin cross his face as he whispered, "We've all got civie clothes to wear. As much as I like our armour," at that he rapped a knuckle against his chest plate, "I don't think the Republic would want us to wear it in a place like this. But good planning ahead. Like I said, you were put on the mission for a reason."

Relived that there had been no issues, Peetaa nodded at the droids as they left. Entering the ship again, she waited at the entrance to the tunnel and helped pull each man to his feet as they exited. "Well," she said, "I guess we best get to unloading. So, who wants to help me take these crates to the marketplace, and who wants to go and scope out the town?"
Peetaa's whiskers gave a small twitch as she tried to hold back a laugh. Direct, that one is, she thought to herself as she headed towards the ramp. Walking down it, she adjusted the pale brown poncho she was wearing, to make sure her lightsabers stayed hidden. "I hope everything's to your satisfaction," she told the commander droid, affecting a drawl that slurred her words slightly. Standing off to the side, she stretched her senses towards the ship, waiting to see if anything went wrong.

"We've been on more of these ops than you've had nerf steak," K'leb muttered at Fletcher from the co-pilot seat. Nex paused for a moment, a puzzled look on his face, before he got what the other ARC was trying to say.
"Ah, I think he means that we've got that covered, Fletch," he translated, waving a hand to indicate the younger clone should go down the tunnel first. They squeezed down after him and just made it in time. Once the droids were gone Peetaa beeped their comms to signal they could get out now.
At Fletcher telling them he had bounty hunter gear stored away, the two ARCs shared a look. Nex felt a grin cross his face as he whispered, "We've all got civie clothes to wear. As much as I like our armour," at that he rapped a knuckle against his chest plate, "I don't think the Republic would want us to wear it in a place like this. But good planning ahead. Like I said, you were put on the mission for a reason."

Relived that there had been no issues, Peetaa nodded at the droids as they left. Entering the ship again, she waited at the entrance to the tunnel and helped pull each man to his feet as they exited. "Well," she said, "I guess we best get to unloading. So, who wants to help me take these crates to the marketplace, and who wants to go and scope out the town?"
Once Fletcher was out the tunnels he said," the Ark troopers would be better at scoping things out.....it would make sense for me to go with you and the crates." Plus secretly he wanted too stay out of the ARK troopers way.....from experience he knew they wasn't exactly friendly to shinies or other front line clones.

He then went and put on the civilian clothes, but put on some thin body armour underneath.....mainly because by the sounds of it, no one cared that he took the time to actually bring some quality armour that an be very discreet in a town like this.....the amount of those types would be fairly high.
He swapped out his rifle with a few pistols, because a rifle was hard to keep hidden.

After he was done he made his way back to Peeta, saying," ready when you are...."
Once Fletcher was out the tunnels he said," the Ark troopers would be better at scoping things out.....it would make sense for me to go with you and the crates." Plus secretly he wanted too stay out of the ARK troopers way.....from experience he knew they wasn't exactly friendly to shinies or other front line clones.

He then went and put on the civilian clothes, but put on some thin body armour underneath.....mainly because by the sounds of it, no one cared that he took the time to actually bring some quality armour that an be very discreet in a town like this.....the amount of those types would be fairly high.
He swapped out his rifle with a few pistols, because a rifle was hard to keep hidden.

After he was done he made his way back to Peeta, saying," ready when you are...."
(I'm changing Peetaa's name to Peeta, just FYI. Got tired of typing that extra 'a' XD)

"All right then," Peeta agreed, and left the ship again. Once more outside, she started to look around and take note of what she saw. The bay she had landed the ship in was open to the elements, and a cooling breeze cut through the humid air and ruffled her long grey and black fur. It was pretty clean, someone was clearly taking care of it, but looked old and worn. She couldn't see what was outside the bay though, because the doors were solid grey metal. She stretched out her back, relieved to be off the cramped ship. At two meters tall she had to hunch over while she was on it, to prevent her ears from constantly brushing against the ceiling, and that had started to cause a tightness in her shoulders. It didn't take long for the clones to get ready and come off the ship. Without their armour, the three of them looked no different from any other human traveller. Nex had decided to wear a neckerchief that he could pull up to hide his face, a short sleeved shirt and jacket, which he used to hide the blaster he had in his shoulder holster, long pants and sturdy boots, both which were externally armoured. K'leb had gone for a similar look, except he had his blaster holstered at his hip, was wearing a long-sleeved jacket and had a rebreather strapped to his face, the metal and plastic shape covering his nose and mouth.

"We'll meet you at the markets, sir?" K'leb questioned, voice sounding slightly distorted.
"Yes, once you're done meet us there. It shouldn't take that long to scout around the city, it's not very big. Be careful though, the Seppies are definitely on high alert, no other explanation for the SBD." Peeta rested a hand on K'leb's shoulder for a moment before watching them both leave the bay. Turning to Fletcher, she said, "I'll load up the speeder, you can help guide me to the markets." It didn't take them long to load up the crates into the back tray of their small speeder, and they were soon off and heading towards the town square.

(Feel free to take control of K'leb whenever you want. He's supposed to be more of an NPC to make the team a bit bigger.)
(I'm changing Peetaa's name to Peeta, just FYI. Got tired of typing that extra 'a' XD)

"All right then," Peeta agreed, and left the ship again. Once more outside, she started to look around and take note of what she saw. The bay she had landed the ship in was open to the elements, and a cooling breeze cut through the humid air and ruffled her long grey and black fur. It was pretty clean, someone was clearly taking care of it, but looked old and worn. She couldn't see what was outside the bay though, because the doors were solid grey metal. She stretched out her back, relieved to be off the cramped ship. At two meters tall she had to hunch over while she was on it, to prevent her ears from constantly brushing against the ceiling, and that had started to cause a tightness in her shoulders. It didn't take long for the clones to get ready and come off the ship. Without their armour, the three of them looked no different from any other human traveller. Nex had decided to wear a neckerchief that he could pull up to hide his face, a short sleeved shirt and jacket, which he used to hide the blaster he had in his shoulder holster, long pants and sturdy boots, both which were externally armoured. K'leb had gone for a similar look, except he had his blaster holstered at his hip, was wearing a long-sleeved jacket and had a rebreather strapped to his face, the metal and plastic shape covering his nose and mouth.

"We'll meet you at the markets, sir?" K'leb questioned, voice sounding slightly distorted.
"Yes, once you're done meet us there. It shouldn't take that long to scout around the city, it's not very big. Be careful though, the Seppies are definitely on high alert, no other explanation for the SBD." Peeta rested a hand on K'leb's shoulder for a moment before watching them both leave the bay. Turning to Fletcher, she said, "I'll load up the speeder, you can help guide me to the markets." It didn't take them long to load up the crates into the back tray of their small speeder, and they were soon off and heading towards the town square.

(Feel free to take control of K'leb whenever you want. He's supposed to be more of an NPC to make the team a bit bigger.)
1 2 3