Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Undying Light (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 125 126
This'll be great
This'll be great
HAdMW59.png vMytXAB.png 5qGWR9z.png
Like my signature? PM me if you want me to make yours
I'm crying....Why is this happening
I'm crying....Why is this happening
Wy0IOy1.png
Oh my Lord. My boy is going on quite an interesting experience with Cyn around.
Oh my Lord. My boy is going on quite an interesting experience with Cyn around.
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
Ok all, so whenever our last two players upload their character sheets, I'll add them to the main character page! After that, I'll post the VERY FIRST POST OF THE RP, and everyone can add their parts afterwards :3
Ok all, so whenever our last two players upload their character sheets, I'll add them to the main character page! After that, I'll post the VERY FIRST POST OF THE RP, and everyone can add their parts afterwards :3
Wy0IOy1.png
Goody! Can't wait!
Goody! Can't wait!
Waystone1.gif
Name: Mars Antoine De Frise

Class: Priest

Race: Tiefling

Ethnicity: French

Sexuality: Gay

Backstory: Mars was a street rat until the age of fifteen, always hanging out with the wrong crowd, and partaking in all things mischievous. Drugs, drinking, among other past time activities became the norm for him. And the perfect cover up? Why a priest of course. What better way to cover up Mars’ nightlife than the holy word and Sunday services. He covers up his night time personality with communion and hearsay about how coming to god can heal even the worst of people.

Physical Description: Mars, like other tieflings stands out from the crowd. He has soft cream skin with a soft feminine face, and long, wavy black hair, which is often in plaits or tied back. His eyes are a piercing gold. His physique is short, and skinny. A pair of horns sprout from his forehead, and a long whip like tail connects to his tail bone. Being a priest Mars dresses in some of the finest robes and ceremonial attire. Often wearing fine jewellery and keeping small trinkets on his person.

Personality: Mars is generally a very well rounded person. Maintaining his status as a cathedral priest, and a down low. On first impressions Mars up keeps a thoughtful and intelligent personality, though once you get to know him he can be describe as stubborn, flirty, and witty.

Weapons: Mars keeps a long decorative staff to channel his magic through. it entails silvery gold handle, and an opalescent gemstone encased by tendrils on the top end. His powers entail powerful healing for wounds and ailments that range from life threatening to bruising and scratches. Mars also keeps medical supplies on hand for when magic is inconvenient.

(Sorry I really struggled when making this character, I was drawing oh so many blanks. But this is what I have for now, I’ll continue building him when we get started! ;;)
Name: Mars Antoine De Frise

Class: Priest

Race: Tiefling

Ethnicity: French

Sexuality: Gay

Backstory: Mars was a street rat until the age of fifteen, always hanging out with the wrong crowd, and partaking in all things mischievous. Drugs, drinking, among other past time activities became the norm for him. And the perfect cover up? Why a priest of course. What better way to cover up Mars’ nightlife than the holy word and Sunday services. He covers up his night time personality with communion and hearsay about how coming to god can heal even the worst of people.

Physical Description: Mars, like other tieflings stands out from the crowd. He has soft cream skin with a soft feminine face, and long, wavy black hair, which is often in plaits or tied back. His eyes are a piercing gold. His physique is short, and skinny. A pair of horns sprout from his forehead, and a long whip like tail connects to his tail bone. Being a priest Mars dresses in some of the finest robes and ceremonial attire. Often wearing fine jewellery and keeping small trinkets on his person.

Personality: Mars is generally a very well rounded person. Maintaining his status as a cathedral priest, and a down low. On first impressions Mars up keeps a thoughtful and intelligent personality, though once you get to know him he can be describe as stubborn, flirty, and witty.

Weapons: Mars keeps a long decorative staff to channel his magic through. it entails silvery gold handle, and an opalescent gemstone encased by tendrils on the top end. His powers entail powerful healing for wounds and ailments that range from life threatening to bruising and scratches. Mars also keeps medical supplies on hand for when magic is inconvenient.

(Sorry I really struggled when making this character, I was drawing oh so many blanks. But this is what I have for now, I’ll continue building him when we get started! ;;)
lz3QpJg.png y7VJm8j.pngIDczxGV.png
@SirKeema

Really good so far, I like that he covers up his nightlife with a priest cover, and having a Tiefling as a Priest is a very. interesting choice XD Just one correction I have, and that is that there are no gods in this realm except for Aurora. Some consider the Undying to be a god, but they are not. So the only god that should be referenced is Aurora. :)

An idea for a character model could also be that he is embarrassed to be a Tiefling, and as such could try to cover up his horns and tail in his robes so that no one notices...Just a suggestion, you don't have to follow through with it.
@SirKeema

Really good so far, I like that he covers up his nightlife with a priest cover, and having a Tiefling as a Priest is a very. interesting choice XD Just one correction I have, and that is that there are no gods in this realm except for Aurora. Some consider the Undying to be a god, but they are not. So the only god that should be referenced is Aurora. :)

An idea for a character model could also be that he is embarrassed to be a Tiefling, and as such could try to cover up his horns and tail in his robes so that no one notices...Just a suggestion, you don't have to follow through with it.
Wy0IOy1.png
Would any of you be interested in me writing some canon lore for this RP? Some pictures of the Undying, and some lore behind why the Undying is so evil, and maybe some extra info on Aurora and the maps of the land?
Would any of you be interested in me writing some canon lore for this RP? Some pictures of the Undying, and some lore behind why the Undying is so evil, and maybe some extra info on Aurora and the maps of the land?
Wy0IOy1.png
@sufferkat

My bad! I’ll edit it in a bit, so that the god referenced is Aurora. I’m so scatterminded sometimes that details like that slip my mind. Again, sorry :’)
@sufferkat

My bad! I’ll edit it in a bit, so that the god referenced is Aurora. I’m so scatterminded sometimes that details like that slip my mind. Again, sorry :’)
lz3QpJg.png y7VJm8j.pngIDczxGV.png
YES @sufferkat
YES @sufferkat
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 125 126