Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Forgotten Kingdom (Videogame RP CLOSED)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
(*Calmir internally screaming* so many sworrrrddssssss *o*)
(*Calmir internally screaming* so many sworrrrddssssss *o*)
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
"What did ya have in mind?" He asks curiously. Allister's face doesn't change when he adds.
"Surely ya don' wan' anyone dead?"

(Many pointy metal sticks 0v0)
"What did ya have in mind?" He asks curiously. Allister's face doesn't change when he adds.
"Surely ya don' wan' anyone dead?"

(Many pointy metal sticks 0v0)
TsScxkb.gif
[ is this.. st i l l op en? ;w; ]
[ is this.. st i l l op en? ;w; ]
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
(Cal looooves the pointy sticks c:)
((@JazzTheDinoQueen so liek I would ask avi but it says two spots open so I think it is?))

Calmir almost spat out his beverage at the sight of so many weapons. He was about to decline the offer when his eyes settled on a single weapon. It resembled his Cleaver, but it was much smoother and a little less bulky. He would handle it well. Pointing to it, he nodded. "That one."

Lokni nodded, coughing a little and smiling. "I only need a few.." He replied, clapping a hand on the Enderman's shoulder. "Thank you, Reginald. I'm indebted to you."

The imp shook his head, laughing. "Ah, no, no!" He replied, leaning forward. "I prefer my things.... Shiny. And golden. Currency is quite alright.... if you have enough of it, that is."
(Cal looooves the pointy sticks c:)
((@JazzTheDinoQueen so liek I would ask avi but it says two spots open so I think it is?))

Calmir almost spat out his beverage at the sight of so many weapons. He was about to decline the offer when his eyes settled on a single weapon. It resembled his Cleaver, but it was much smoother and a little less bulky. He would handle it well. Pointing to it, he nodded. "That one."

Lokni nodded, coughing a little and smiling. "I only need a few.." He replied, clapping a hand on the Enderman's shoulder. "Thank you, Reginald. I'm indebted to you."

The imp shook his head, laughing. "Ah, no, no!" He replied, leaning forward. "I prefer my things.... Shiny. And golden. Currency is quite alright.... if you have enough of it, that is."
@JazzTheDinoQueen heck yeah! Come on in!))

Silas smirks and takes it off. He gives it a look over before handing it to Calmir. "As I suspected. I will give you time to finish your drink and rest for a while." He turns away and walks towards a hallway that lead behind the throne. "I will call for you when we leave."

Reginald nods and turns away. With a quick twitch of his eyes, he vanishes with his signature 'vwoop' and blue particles are left where he last stood. Where he appears again is the Berry forest in the Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen section of the large Pokemon home district. It was the one place unaffected by the war. The rain was still falling, and Reginald could see the Pokemon hiding to stay dry under the trees.

Suddenly, blue eyes appear in the shadows before a shiny Umbreon walks out. It gazes at Reginald with a concerned look. "Ah! I was hoping you would be here. I need some oran berries." The Umbreon smiles and nods, then turns and leads the way to a large bush filled with fresh berries. Picking a few, Reginald nods his thanks and pets the Umbreon, who purrs in return. "Now, don't get yourself caught, alright?" They both seem to speak more silently before Reginald teleports away again.
@JazzTheDinoQueen heck yeah! Come on in!))

Silas smirks and takes it off. He gives it a look over before handing it to Calmir. "As I suspected. I will give you time to finish your drink and rest for a while." He turns away and walks towards a hallway that lead behind the throne. "I will call for you when we leave."

Reginald nods and turns away. With a quick twitch of his eyes, he vanishes with his signature 'vwoop' and blue particles are left where he last stood. Where he appears again is the Berry forest in the Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen section of the large Pokemon home district. It was the one place unaffected by the war. The rain was still falling, and Reginald could see the Pokemon hiding to stay dry under the trees.

Suddenly, blue eyes appear in the shadows before a shiny Umbreon walks out. It gazes at Reginald with a concerned look. "Ah! I was hoping you would be here. I need some oran berries." The Umbreon smiles and nods, then turns and leads the way to a large bush filled with fresh berries. Picking a few, Reginald nods his thanks and pets the Umbreon, who purrs in return. "Now, don't get yourself caught, alright?" They both seem to speak more silently before Reginald teleports away again.
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
[ @/AviatorShadow Yesss! :3 here's my form - also, I'm now subbed ] [b]Name: [/b] Kameo [b]Game Origins: (max 4)[/b] Kameo: Elements of Power [b]Age:[/b] (I don't really know pff - ) looks about 17 [b]Species[/b] Elf-Fairy [b]Abilities:[/b] Can shapeshift into 10 elemental warriors [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/kameoelementsofpowerwotnotpedia/images/f/fe/Images.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20120505191706.jpg[/img] + Her wings allow her to hover and can cross small gaps [b]Weaknesses:[/b] - Can't fly with her wings, and her dragon form Ash can't fly either - Has a limited time use on her shapeshifts - Elemental stuff - Ash is fire, defeated by Water, Pummelweed is Nature defeated by Fire, etc. - Zero knowledge on weapons; uses only her shapeshifts to fight [b]Family:[/b] Klaus - her adoptive sister who ended up awakening the troll king, King Thorn, to take over because Kameo was granted the Elemental Warriors and not her Queen Theena - Kameo's adoptive mom and biological mom of Klaus, gave Kameo her powers [b]Allegiance:[/b] The Queen [b]Picture or Description: [/b] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/rare/images/b/bb/Fairy_Kameo.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070325060824.jpg[/img] [b]Name: [/b] Marcus Croft / Marcus 211 - Master Chief [b]Game Origins: (max 4)[/b] Tomb Raider / Gears of War / Fable Series / Halo [b]Age:[/b] About 34, he can't remember exactly [b]Species[/b] Human [b]Abilities:[/b] + Has Spartan armor and all it's abilites + Acrobatic skills and a whole bunch of knowledge on almost everything around him that can somehow, in someway, relate to history + Knowledgeable about many weapons + Natural born warrior, determination to fight + Sort of a mage as well [b]Weaknesses:[/b] - Mage powers are really weak, he's not very good at it - Not really knowledgeable on social interactions - Follows orders given to him as long as they're from someone in a higher position than he / submissive to authority no matter what - Has no clue what to do without orders or anything [b]Family:[/b] Has a dog named Jou that follows him around [b]Allegiance:[/b] The new King / Sylas [b]Picture or Description: [/b] [img]https://cdn.thisiswhyimbroke.com/images/halo-spartan-suit-640x533.jpg[/img] Spartan Armor - has some markings of the Gears of War symbol painted on the shoulders, chest, and back. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c0/88/fb/c088fb142453afdf304d756721336136--skull-logo-skull-art.jpg[/img] The symbol on his armor [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/1/1a/HeroOfBowerstone.png/revision/latest?cb=20120713063157.jpg[/img] His appearance [img]http://www.digiseller.ru/preview/295425/p1_2068201_fda90884.jpg[/img] Jou
[ @/AviatorShadow
Yesss! :3

here's my form - also, I'm now subbed ]

Name: Kameo

Game Origins: (max 4) Kameo: Elements of Power

Species Elf-Fairy

Abilities: Can shapeshift into 10 elemental warriors

latest?cb=20120505191706.jpg

+ Her wings allow her to hover and can cross small gaps

Weaknesses:
- Can't fly with her wings, and her dragon form Ash can't fly either
- Has a limited time use on her shapeshifts
- Elemental stuff - Ash is fire, defeated by Water, Pummelweed is Nature defeated by Fire, etc.
- Zero knowledge on weapons; uses only her shapeshifts to fight

Family: Klaus - her adoptive sister who ended up awakening the troll king, King Thorn, to take over because Kameo was granted the Elemental Warriors and not her

Queen Theena - Kameo's adoptive mom and biological mom of Klaus, gave Kameo her powers

Allegiance: The Queen

Picture or Description:
latest?cb=20070325060824.jpg

Name: Marcus Croft / Marcus 211 - Master Chief

Game Origins: (max 4) Tomb Raider / Gears of War / Fable Series / Halo

Species Human

Abilities:
+ Has Spartan armor and all it's abilites
+ Acrobatic skills and a whole bunch of knowledge on almost everything around him that can somehow, in someway, relate to history
+ Knowledgeable about many weapons
+ Natural born warrior, determination to fight
+ Sort of a mage as well

Weaknesses:
- Mage powers are really weak, he's not very good at it
- Not really knowledgeable on social interactions
- Follows orders given to him as long as they're from someone in a higher position than he / submissive to authority no matter what
- Has no clue what to do without orders or anything

Family:

Has a dog named Jou that follows him around

Allegiance:

The new King / Sylas

Picture or Description:

halo-spartan-suit-640x533.jpg
Spartan Armor - has some markings of the Gears of War symbol painted on the shoulders, chest, and back.

c088fb142453afdf304d756721336136--skull-logo-skull-art.jpg
The symbol on his armor

latest?cb=20120713063157.jpg
His appearance

p1_2068201_fda90884.jpg
Jou
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
*dies* i read master chief and lost my crap

needless to say

SO YES

ULTIMATE MEGA YES
*dies* i read master chief and lost my crap

needless to say

SO YES

ULTIMATE MEGA YES
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
[ PFFF, YAY l ol ]
[ PFFF, YAY l ol ]
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
He nods a bit and takes out a few gold coins.
"This should beh enough." He says offering them to him. "Is there anythin' to explode around here?" Allister looks around the area and mostly sees trees.

(X33
He nods a bit and takes out a few gold coins.
"This should beh enough." He says offering them to him. "Is there anythin' to explode around here?" Allister looks around the area and mostly sees trees.

(X33
TsScxkb.gif
(Lol Allister)

The imp takes the coins, lifting his mask slightly to bite the coins, almost as if he didn't believe they were real. When he was satisfied, he squatted, replacing his mask. "Well, I know everything, see! Everything! I know that there is someone who likes bombs! They're quite near! They would love to meet you. They know many places to explode. However," the imp shrugged. "That'll cost you a few more... coins."

Calmir nodded, then turned and strode away into his own quarters. The blood in his goblet swirled as he walked, and as he took a long sip, he relished the fact that he would soon taste blood that was different. Blood that did not deserve to be in his family.

(I am really bored my gosh)
(Lol Allister)

The imp takes the coins, lifting his mask slightly to bite the coins, almost as if he didn't believe they were real. When he was satisfied, he squatted, replacing his mask. "Well, I know everything, see! Everything! I know that there is someone who likes bombs! They're quite near! They would love to meet you. They know many places to explode. However," the imp shrugged. "That'll cost you a few more... coins."

Calmir nodded, then turned and strode away into his own quarters. The blood in his goblet swirled as he walked, and as he took a long sip, he relished the fact that he would soon taste blood that was different. Blood that did not deserve to be in his family.

(I am really bored my gosh)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23