Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | GoR- Closed to new members
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Starrlight Oh, I just wanted to RP you healing my rider's eyesight when we begin! Will this be okay?
@Starrlight Oh, I just wanted to RP you healing my rider's eyesight when we begin! Will this be okay?
item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gifCheck out the Mafia Game! item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif
@/ThermoDanone

I'm alright with that, but it would likely take a couple hours to heal in total (they have shortsightedness, right?). The healing isn't all-powerful after all, and fixing eyeballs would likely require concentration + precision. Does that work with what you're intending?

I'm subbed by the way, so you don't have to ping.
@/ThermoDanone

I'm alright with that, but it would likely take a couple hours to heal in total (they have shortsightedness, right?). The healing isn't all-powerful after all, and fixing eyeballs would likely require concentration + precision. Does that work with what you're intending?

I'm subbed by the way, so you don't have to ping.
jA0Unwf.gif
@Ragnaroc hm as cool as that would be, I already have it in my head that they just stumble on the guild as they're running? But! It would be cool too if another rider found them?

@Starglade thank you!!!! It's a gif of a dragon's eye opening :3
@Ragnaroc hm as cool as that would be, I already have it in my head that they just stumble on the guild as they're running? But! It would be cool too if another rider found them?

@Starglade thank you!!!! It's a gif of a dragon's eye opening :3
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@fitz
Yes, it does look like that now that I've taken a closer look. That made me like it even more :)
@fitz
Yes, it does look like that now that I've taken a closer look. That made me like it even more :)
Waystone1.gif
@Ragnaroc
That sounds pretty cool actually but I don't know how we would do that I thought the story would start when their already inside a building or something but I like your idea I guess if we figure it out first we could do it.
@Ragnaroc
That sounds pretty cool actually but I don't know how we would do that I thought the story would start when their already inside a building or something but I like your idea I guess if we figure it out first we could do it.
d9363fea6160b5e250bf1b82dab28fc9.gif
@fitz

I like all the Graphics but my favorites are the 4th the 5th and the 6th ones
@fitz

I like all the Graphics but my favorites are the 4th the 5th and the 6th ones
d9363fea6160b5e250bf1b82dab28fc9.gif
@/Starrlight Yeah, sure)
@/Starrlight Yeah, sure)
item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gifCheck out the Mafia Game! item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif
Signup Form [b]Rider[/b] [u]Element:[/u] Shadow [u]Name:[/u] Julian Dakani [u]Age:[/u] 16 [u]Gender:[/u] male [u]Description:[/u] Julian is quite 'weird' as some would say. He is tall, has tan skin, heterochromatic, and his hair is unusually silvery-white. He's never met his parents and has a 'sister' that he cares for so much but eventually died due to an accident involving the orphanage, he is socially awkward and likes to keep to himself and usually talks more to people he's comfortable with. Don't be surprised if he snickers randomly, he's most likely laughing at how bad Luna's jokes are [u]Powers:[/u] can move shadows, create illusions, store lunar energy (usually uses it for healing spells) [u]Extra:[/u] -eyes are purple with silver specks nearing the pupil of his eyes. (But before they were gray and yellow) -loves to wear scarves or turtlenecks -Usually called 'Jul' or 'Ian' [b]Dragon[/b] [u]Element:[/u] Shadow [u]Name:[/u] Luna [u]Gender:[/u] Female [u]Description:[/u] Luna balances out her rider, she is more outgoing and more likely to take risks than Julian, she's the one who pushes him to do things (like socializing). She is curious, cunning, can be clumsy, and childish. [size=1][Copy pasting this from her bio][/size] She makes unbearable jokes, ranging from those with little humor in them at all (to which she still laughs hysterically) to puns (always the worst puns) to phrases that she'll just say and then pause and ponder and then start to giggle because she thinks it's funny somehow. [u]Link to Dragon:[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24592516] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245926/24592516_350.png[/img] [/url]
Signup Form
Rider

Element: Shadow
Name: Julian Dakani

Description: Julian is quite 'weird' as some would say. He is tall, has tan skin, heterochromatic, and his hair is unusually silvery-white. He's never met his parents and has a 'sister' that he cares for so much but eventually died due to an accident involving the orphanage, he is socially awkward and likes to keep to himself and usually talks more to people he's comfortable with. Don't be surprised if he snickers randomly, he's most likely laughing at how bad Luna's jokes are

Powers: can move shadows, create illusions, store lunar energy (usually uses it for healing spells)

Extra:
-eyes are purple with silver specks nearing the pupil of his eyes.
(But before they were gray and yellow)
-loves to wear scarves or turtlenecks
-Usually called 'Jul' or 'Ian'

Dragon
Element: Shadow
Name: Luna
Description: Luna balances out her rider, she is more outgoing and more likely to take risks than Julian, she's the one who pushes him to do things (like socializing). She is curious, cunning, can be clumsy, and childish.

[Copy pasting this from her bio]
She makes unbearable jokes, ranging from those with little humor in them at all (to which she still laughs hysterically) to puns (always the worst puns) to phrases that she'll just say and then pause and ponder and then start to giggle because she thinks it's funny somehow.

Link to Dragon:
24592516_350.png

Childish Imps
Accent preorders
BtIXQom.gif Sci's Art Shop
Wishlist
Tumblr
+15 of FR time
I was just wondering whether I should slap some more apparel on Tella. I don't usually do apparel on dragons, but it makes it so much more interesting. So are clothes on a dragon important for the RP?
I was just wondering whether I should slap some more apparel on Tella. I don't usually do apparel on dragons, but it makes it so much more interesting. So are clothes on a dragon important for the RP?
Waystone1.gif
I imagine clothes aren't really a dragon's thing in this rp? Except maybe armor? Because humans would be the ones to make things since the dragons seem more beastly
I imagine clothes aren't really a dragon's thing in this rp? Except maybe armor? Because humans would be the ones to make things since the dragons seem more beastly
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10