Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private w/ InsanityAbyss
1 2 3 4
@InsanityAbyss

So first question: where do you want to start?
@InsanityAbyss

So first question: where do you want to start?
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
This takes the same place as the original RP right? If yes then we can somewhat continue where we left?
This takes the same place as the original RP right? If yes then we can somewhat continue where we left?
Right. Same setting same lore.

We left off when Saber had brought Baelinn two chests and three sacks from the shipwreck. Sound like a good place to start off from or should I find something farther back?
Right. Same setting same lore.

We left off when Saber had brought Baelinn two chests and three sacks from the shipwreck. Sound like a good place to start off from or should I find something farther back?
QFXpYkj.png
Yeah it's good enough for me ^^ Do you want to post first?
Yeah it's good enough for me ^^ Do you want to post first?
((Sure.))

I smiled seeing Saber. I felt that, unlike anyone for a number of years, she was truly my friend.

"I just wanted to make sure you were alright. I don't like the idea of those traps and all. Besides, disappearing like I did - that was real right? Not a dream? In case it was I wanted you to know that wasn't a ghost and I wasn't dead."

There was my sarcasm coming back, "You know, not that you'd be worried or anything and I do mean that in the kindest way."

After a short while the breeze blew in and I moved my hair. It must've been an absolute fright. "Besides, being anywhere else on this island is inherently dangerous apparently and you keep me from being bored." I'd like to think that it went both ways, but that was just flattering myself.
((Sure.))

I smiled seeing Saber. I felt that, unlike anyone for a number of years, she was truly my friend.

"I just wanted to make sure you were alright. I don't like the idea of those traps and all. Besides, disappearing like I did - that was real right? Not a dream? In case it was I wanted you to know that wasn't a ghost and I wasn't dead."

There was my sarcasm coming back, "You know, not that you'd be worried or anything and I do mean that in the kindest way."

After a short while the breeze blew in and I moved my hair. It must've been an absolute fright. "Besides, being anywhere else on this island is inherently dangerous apparently and you keep me from being bored." I'd like to think that it went both ways, but that was just flattering myself.
QFXpYkj.png
"Looks like those things took their time to advanced their society again.." Saber growled, remarking on the traps and constructions that the cannibals had made "Wouldn't say that they've got that far... since.. nevermind." She murmured, looking down at the sand, she was playing with it a bit by drawing random things with her claws. Then looked up again after Baelinn explained what happened back when Saber saw her "Mmm, I don't know, it was real to me." She teased, smirked up at her, cocked an eyebrow at Baelinn, she'd look much interest in whatever power the land dweller possessed.

"Care to enlightened?" Tilted her head to a side, she grinned at Baelinn, urged her to go on if she wished. Then snorted in amusement "Alright alright." She'd chuckled deeply "You're not so bad yourself, I wouldn't have come around if you haven't been able to hold a conversation with this old shark." She laughed then pushed herself up from the sand again and flop down into the water, she'd swim a few feet away from shore before risen out of the surface again and waved for Baelinn "Found something might be your interest." She said simply before swimming away, leading Baelinn to the same cliff that they've been on before.

She'd pulled herself on the cliff again and carefully sat down on it, with her large tail hanging. Gestured to two chests and three sacks of items and possibly some sort of fruits in them "Feel free to indulged yourself." The sharkmaid sit back and observed Baelinn, awaited for her reaction to the items Saber had brought over, even if one of the chest was unfortunately taken by someone else before. "Don't get used to it, just that I have nothing better to do and it'd be quite of a waste to simply throw all of these into the... fire pit undersea.." Saber didn't quite know what it'd be called in the human's tongue yet, so she just assumed.
"Looks like those things took their time to advanced their society again.." Saber growled, remarking on the traps and constructions that the cannibals had made "Wouldn't say that they've got that far... since.. nevermind." She murmured, looking down at the sand, she was playing with it a bit by drawing random things with her claws. Then looked up again after Baelinn explained what happened back when Saber saw her "Mmm, I don't know, it was real to me." She teased, smirked up at her, cocked an eyebrow at Baelinn, she'd look much interest in whatever power the land dweller possessed.

"Care to enlightened?" Tilted her head to a side, she grinned at Baelinn, urged her to go on if she wished. Then snorted in amusement "Alright alright." She'd chuckled deeply "You're not so bad yourself, I wouldn't have come around if you haven't been able to hold a conversation with this old shark." She laughed then pushed herself up from the sand again and flop down into the water, she'd swim a few feet away from shore before risen out of the surface again and waved for Baelinn "Found something might be your interest." She said simply before swimming away, leading Baelinn to the same cliff that they've been on before.

She'd pulled herself on the cliff again and carefully sat down on it, with her large tail hanging. Gestured to two chests and three sacks of items and possibly some sort of fruits in them "Feel free to indulged yourself." The sharkmaid sit back and observed Baelinn, awaited for her reaction to the items Saber had brought over, even if one of the chest was unfortunately taken by someone else before. "Don't get used to it, just that I have nothing better to do and it'd be quite of a waste to simply throw all of these into the... fire pit undersea.." Saber didn't quite know what it'd be called in the human's tongue yet, so she just assumed.
I followed Saber along the shore to the rocks.

Waiting for her to sit, I plopped down on the rocks.

"Well, it's only a suspicion, but," I turned my arm over and pointed to the spots, "The spots glow when I feel a strong emotion. Well, glow brighter. When I'm afraid, or angry, or extremely sad things just seem to go my way."

I hesitated and looked at the shipwreck, "I wished them dead, so one way or another they have indeed perished. When I get scared the wind begins to howl like a storm, usually blowing people away. I don't really know how to describe it, but I just know. There's something different about me from everyone else."

I turned my attention to the chests and the sacks. In trying to open the chest I found it mostly rusted shut. Frustrated I offered the thing a vicious kick. There was a very minor explosion and it opened. I motioned to it with my hands, "For example."

Looking through the chest it was mostly gold pieces and jewels and jewelry. If they were edible I'd be in luck.

"I'm actually really impressed. You dragged these up by yourself?"
I followed Saber along the shore to the rocks.

Waiting for her to sit, I plopped down on the rocks.

"Well, it's only a suspicion, but," I turned my arm over and pointed to the spots, "The spots glow when I feel a strong emotion. Well, glow brighter. When I'm afraid, or angry, or extremely sad things just seem to go my way."

I hesitated and looked at the shipwreck, "I wished them dead, so one way or another they have indeed perished. When I get scared the wind begins to howl like a storm, usually blowing people away. I don't really know how to describe it, but I just know. There's something different about me from everyone else."

I turned my attention to the chests and the sacks. In trying to open the chest I found it mostly rusted shut. Frustrated I offered the thing a vicious kick. There was a very minor explosion and it opened. I motioned to it with my hands, "For example."

Looking through the chest it was mostly gold pieces and jewels and jewelry. If they were edible I'd be in luck.

"I'm actually really impressed. You dragged these up by yourself?"
QFXpYkj.png
Saber's gaze trained on the land dweller's spots as she gestured to them, the sharkmaid's head tilted a bit as she carefully studied them. Until she cracked a wry grin again, her black eyes trailed up to Baelinn's green ones, they looked like the color of the forest surrounded the isle, Saber would thought, what strange creatures these land dwellers were "Hm." She hummed in acknowledge to her explanation about her strange powers. The sharkmaid would turned to look at the shipwreck again

"Interesting.. again, it was expected that you land dwellers would wish each other dead. Heh." She snorted in amusement "Even if some merfolks hate each other's guts, we never really intended for one another to.. accidentally get crushed by a rock." She laughed "Just kidding.. maybe." She grinned again, her claws scraped on the dirt underneath her, which were getting a bit soaked as the water from her hair dripping down to them.

Her flatfins raised a bit in alarm as Baelinn kicked the chest, then it popped open by a minor explosion, her eyes narrowed a bit as her lips pulled up to a small snarl, Saber disliked the noise, because whenever an explosion happened, usually ended up with the marine creatures being blasted everywhere and polluted the water, as well as some unfortunate Sirens and Merfolks that was in the way of the land dweller's unholy hunting methods.

She huffed, extended her claws out a bit as she watched as the chest being flipped open, revealed the glimmering jewelries in it, smirked disdainfully "What the Sirens wouldn't do to get their hands on those." She indicated to the chest, then pointed a claw to the last chest "Try that one then." She grumbled, however puffed her chest out proudly and flashed Baelinn a confident smirk "What else? Those things don't move by themselves. The last thing you'd be questioning, is a Merfolk's strength."
Saber's gaze trained on the land dweller's spots as she gestured to them, the sharkmaid's head tilted a bit as she carefully studied them. Until she cracked a wry grin again, her black eyes trailed up to Baelinn's green ones, they looked like the color of the forest surrounded the isle, Saber would thought, what strange creatures these land dwellers were "Hm." She hummed in acknowledge to her explanation about her strange powers. The sharkmaid would turned to look at the shipwreck again

"Interesting.. again, it was expected that you land dwellers would wish each other dead. Heh." She snorted in amusement "Even if some merfolks hate each other's guts, we never really intended for one another to.. accidentally get crushed by a rock." She laughed "Just kidding.. maybe." She grinned again, her claws scraped on the dirt underneath her, which were getting a bit soaked as the water from her hair dripping down to them.

Her flatfins raised a bit in alarm as Baelinn kicked the chest, then it popped open by a minor explosion, her eyes narrowed a bit as her lips pulled up to a small snarl, Saber disliked the noise, because whenever an explosion happened, usually ended up with the marine creatures being blasted everywhere and polluted the water, as well as some unfortunate Sirens and Merfolks that was in the way of the land dweller's unholy hunting methods.

She huffed, extended her claws out a bit as she watched as the chest being flipped open, revealed the glimmering jewelries in it, smirked disdainfully "What the Sirens wouldn't do to get their hands on those." She indicated to the chest, then pointed a claw to the last chest "Try that one then." She grumbled, however puffed her chest out proudly and flashed Baelinn a confident smirk "What else? Those things don't move by themselves. The last thing you'd be questioning, is a Merfolk's strength."
"I ask a lot of stupid questions alright. It's amazing," My cheeks betrayed me and glowed bright. I flipped my bangs into my eyes and turned to the other chest.

Now I felt especially stupid as I produced my dagger and chuckled, "I'm too dumb to be human on top of that. They had a word for me: naive. Personally never knew what it meant."

I weaseled the tip of the dagger into the crack between the chest lid and base before popping it open. Immediately, I hadn't.

Inside, in preserved jars were various things. Eyes, hands, ears, and even a head. I slammed it closed again. None of those bodies were human. My whole person was shaking and I felt sick. Fortunately I had no food on my stomach yet.

"I think, I'll bury that one." I prayed Saber hadn't seen it. God knows how she'd react but I didn't want to see it.

This chest was much lighter and I dragged it away under the trees. I returned and looked through the sacks. Mostly spoiled food although several apples had survived. I placed the soiled food all in a pile away and sat criss cross with an apple and cut it into quarters.

"Would you like some?"
"I ask a lot of stupid questions alright. It's amazing," My cheeks betrayed me and glowed bright. I flipped my bangs into my eyes and turned to the other chest.

Now I felt especially stupid as I produced my dagger and chuckled, "I'm too dumb to be human on top of that. They had a word for me: naive. Personally never knew what it meant."

I weaseled the tip of the dagger into the crack between the chest lid and base before popping it open. Immediately, I hadn't.

Inside, in preserved jars were various things. Eyes, hands, ears, and even a head. I slammed it closed again. None of those bodies were human. My whole person was shaking and I felt sick. Fortunately I had no food on my stomach yet.

"I think, I'll bury that one." I prayed Saber hadn't seen it. God knows how she'd react but I didn't want to see it.

This chest was much lighter and I dragged it away under the trees. I returned and looked through the sacks. Mostly spoiled food although several apples had survived. I placed the soiled food all in a pile away and sat criss cross with an apple and cut it into quarters.

"Would you like some?"
QFXpYkj.png
Saber snorted in amusement "Ahh I don't know, sounds like a talent to me." She grinned, obviously enjoy teasing the land dweller, though she tilted her head as Baelinn seems to glowed brightly, Saber didn't fully understand what it means, she shrugged it off and watched as the girl moved onto the next chest. She slowly laid down on her belly, watching her with much interest as she drawn the dagger out, giving her a toothy grin "Finally come around huh?" She teased, grinning still.

"Naive? Oh that could means -a lot- of things, sweetheart." She laughed, then proceed to continue watching Baelinn popping the chest open, though a bit startled as to why she slammed it close. Saber's eyes narrowed a bit as she tilted her head in confusion, wondered what had made the land dweller seem so riled up, her flatfins flicked slightly. She was about to ask what's wrong but Baelinn beat her to it.

"Suit yourself." She said simply, shrugging her shoulders, the shark tail swung side to side leisurely. Once Baelinn returned and offered her the apples, she grimaced a bit, obviously had never tried apples before, though as her nature she'd want to eat anything she could get her teeth on "If you don't mind." Saber didn't wait for another invitation as she took a piece of the apple. She examined the fruit in her claws, it felt strange, juicy and it had a smell to it, not unpleasant that's something.

The shark sniffed it briefly, probably she was a bit wary but just screw it and popped it into her mouth, the fruit piece immediately gave out in between her sharp rows of teeth, she was right about it being juicy. Though grimaced at how awfully sour the apple was but she didn't spit it out and instead chewing on it with a malicious intent and with her mouth half open, she didn't look like she was enjoying it very much.
Saber snorted in amusement "Ahh I don't know, sounds like a talent to me." She grinned, obviously enjoy teasing the land dweller, though she tilted her head as Baelinn seems to glowed brightly, Saber didn't fully understand what it means, she shrugged it off and watched as the girl moved onto the next chest. She slowly laid down on her belly, watching her with much interest as she drawn the dagger out, giving her a toothy grin "Finally come around huh?" She teased, grinning still.

"Naive? Oh that could means -a lot- of things, sweetheart." She laughed, then proceed to continue watching Baelinn popping the chest open, though a bit startled as to why she slammed it close. Saber's eyes narrowed a bit as she tilted her head in confusion, wondered what had made the land dweller seem so riled up, her flatfins flicked slightly. She was about to ask what's wrong but Baelinn beat her to it.

"Suit yourself." She said simply, shrugging her shoulders, the shark tail swung side to side leisurely. Once Baelinn returned and offered her the apples, she grimaced a bit, obviously had never tried apples before, though as her nature she'd want to eat anything she could get her teeth on "If you don't mind." Saber didn't wait for another invitation as she took a piece of the apple. She examined the fruit in her claws, it felt strange, juicy and it had a smell to it, not unpleasant that's something.

The shark sniffed it briefly, probably she was a bit wary but just screw it and popped it into her mouth, the fruit piece immediately gave out in between her sharp rows of teeth, she was right about it being juicy. Though grimaced at how awfully sour the apple was but she didn't spit it out and instead chewing on it with a malicious intent and with her mouth half open, she didn't look like she was enjoying it very much.
1 2 3 4