Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows That Breathe (OOC THREAD)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 379 380
ok!

I just read through both of these threads to try and figure out whats up. do you mind If i ask a few questions here while I try and make my character? Just to make sure i understand everything.
ok!

I just read through both of these threads to try and figure out whats up. do you mind If i ask a few questions here while I try and make my character? Just to make sure i understand everything.
6e8c15587309060691decb243672cc05.gif
@witchies Sure, ask away! ^^
@witchies Sure, ask away! ^^
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
So, as I understand it, there are factions? do I have to be a member of a faction? the factions are the ones which take the jobs right.
So, as I understand it, there are factions? do I have to be a member of a faction? the factions are the ones which take the jobs right.
Ok! That's alright, I've gotten over 90 before this, so it's okay ^^
And I'll get my starting post out today ^^
Ok! That's alright, I've gotten over 90 before this, so it's okay ^^
And I'll get my starting post out today ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@witchies The factions haven't quite come into play yet, but if your character is a Hunter they'll usually belong to one of them. There are some rogue groups of hunters but the factions are sort of organisations with a reputation. They'll wear the symbol of their faction, usually.

There are some factions that are also known for other things, like hired swords, bandits or assassins. A couple are prestigious but some are the complete opposite, if that makes sense. If you want, you can make your own faction for your character to be in or I can list some existing ones ^^ it only really applies if your character is a Hunter or if they aren't but you want it to ^^
@witchies The factions haven't quite come into play yet, but if your character is a Hunter they'll usually belong to one of them. There are some rogue groups of hunters but the factions are sort of organisations with a reputation. They'll wear the symbol of their faction, usually.

There are some factions that are also known for other things, like hired swords, bandits or assassins. A couple are prestigious but some are the complete opposite, if that makes sense. If you want, you can make your own faction for your character to be in or I can list some existing ones ^^ it only really applies if your character is a Hunter or if they aren't but you want it to ^^
Yeah! I made my own little faction too, but I doubt they'll actually show up until much later, they'll probably just be mentioned by my character a whole lot :3
Yeah! I made my own little faction too, but I doubt they'll actually show up until much later, they'll probably just be mentioned by my character a whole lot :3
xk7ymDQ.png
Alright! tysm!

Name: Lucine
Species: Half-Human, Half-Vampire
Pronouns: She/her
Appearance: Lucine has shoulder length, very curly black hair. Her eyes are yellow, and she has a large scar on her right cheek. Her skin is extremely pale, and she has pointed ears, which are hidden under her hair. She has two very small fangs, common vampire traits. Because of her sensitivity to light, she wears a long black cloak, and underneath she wears a brown skirt, white shirt, and belt. The belt contains small vials. Her shoes are just normal lace up boots, and she wears torn wool stockings. All her clothing is extremely dirty, as is she.
Bio: Lucine was born to a vampire father and human mother. Her mother died in childbirth, so she lived outside of a village with her father, who never resented her for her mother's death and instead attempted to protect her with all of his being. She has an older sister by the name of Callidora, who was always very cold towards her. Curious and intelligent, Lucine was the opposite, and she went out of her way to find out everything she could about the world around her, risking going out during the day unless her sister dragged her back inside. She had an affinity for plants and learned as much about them and different healing properties as she could, and wished to become an apprentice healer when she grew older. Shortly after reaching the age of 13, her father went out as he usually did in order to go into the nearby village. However, he never returned, and after a month or so Callidora began to take out her grief at losing both her parents on Lucine, blaming her for everything until one day, leaving Lucine alone in the home where they both grew up. Lucine attempted to care for herself in the home for another year, leaving home due to sheer loneliness at the age of 15. She travels around, hitchhiking where she can in an attempt to find somewhere were she belongs.
Special Items: Her belt contains vials of different medicines, animal bloods (for her to drink), and a silver knife.
Special Skills: She is a skilled healer, training herself and stealing books on the craft.
Alright! tysm!

Name: Lucine
Species: Half-Human, Half-Vampire
Pronouns: She/her
Appearance: Lucine has shoulder length, very curly black hair. Her eyes are yellow, and she has a large scar on her right cheek. Her skin is extremely pale, and she has pointed ears, which are hidden under her hair. She has two very small fangs, common vampire traits. Because of her sensitivity to light, she wears a long black cloak, and underneath she wears a brown skirt, white shirt, and belt. The belt contains small vials. Her shoes are just normal lace up boots, and she wears torn wool stockings. All her clothing is extremely dirty, as is she.
Bio: Lucine was born to a vampire father and human mother. Her mother died in childbirth, so she lived outside of a village with her father, who never resented her for her mother's death and instead attempted to protect her with all of his being. She has an older sister by the name of Callidora, who was always very cold towards her. Curious and intelligent, Lucine was the opposite, and she went out of her way to find out everything she could about the world around her, risking going out during the day unless her sister dragged her back inside. She had an affinity for plants and learned as much about them and different healing properties as she could, and wished to become an apprentice healer when she grew older. Shortly after reaching the age of 13, her father went out as he usually did in order to go into the nearby village. However, he never returned, and after a month or so Callidora began to take out her grief at losing both her parents on Lucine, blaming her for everything until one day, leaving Lucine alone in the home where they both grew up. Lucine attempted to care for herself in the home for another year, leaving home due to sheer loneliness at the age of 15. She travels around, hitchhiking where she can in an attempt to find somewhere were she belongs.
Special Items: Her belt contains vials of different medicines, animal bloods (for her to drink), and a silver knife.
Special Skills: She is a skilled healer, training herself and stealing books on the craft.
@witchies She sounds really cool!! ^^ They're all still at the starting tavern, I set the scene in the first rp post

You can introduce her whenever you like ^^
@witchies She sounds really cool!! ^^ They're all still at the starting tavern, I set the scene in the first rp post

You can introduce her whenever you like ^^
Just had an idea:

What if like one of the characters started a rebellion against humans, and like, started to destroy villages and such?

If someone would be interested in doing that Alotte might be able to lead, idk.

but if thats even allowed that is.
Just had an idea:

What if like one of the characters started a rebellion against humans, and like, started to destroy villages and such?

If someone would be interested in doing that Alotte might be able to lead, idk.

but if thats even allowed that is.
not super active :(

he/they/xey
O.o I don't think it would be possible at this point really, they'd probably be labelled as bandits and the humans would kill all the innocent non-humans as well...
O.o I don't think it would be possible at this point really, they'd probably be labelled as bandits and the humans would kill all the innocent non-humans as well...
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 379 380