Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows That Breathe (OOC THREAD)
1 2 ... 342 343 344 345 346 ... 379 380
@sketchscientist
hello :) You can call me Burrito XD Though Abyss insists on ray so I guess that's fine too ^^

Dusk will let you join, but you might want to know that we move pretty fast for some. and um yeah :) I can't really summarize since I'm pretty new too, and I know pretty much the plot I'm in right now lol But like Lugia mentioned above, they can probably help you~

Hey lugia? Can i have a summary of the rest of the plot too QQ
@sketchscientist
hello :) You can call me Burrito XD Though Abyss insists on ray so I guess that's fine too ^^

Dusk will let you join, but you might want to know that we move pretty fast for some. and um yeah :) I can't really summarize since I'm pretty new too, and I know pretty much the plot I'm in right now lol But like Lugia mentioned above, they can probably help you~

Hey lugia? Can i have a summary of the rest of the plot too QQ
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
hello hello!

welcome to our merry band of.... whatever this is a merry band of. im witchies, your resident halloween enthusiast!

im so excited to roleplay with you!
hello hello!

welcome to our merry band of.... whatever this is a merry band of. im witchies, your resident halloween enthusiast!

im so excited to roleplay with you!
6e8c15587309060691decb243672cc05.gif
Witchie any chance for a summary ^^
Witchie any chance for a summary ^^
sketch shop here!
Sorry bout the deletes... @DuskAwakening I'd like to join please ^^ Dunno how active ill be tho.... Name: Fern Species: Dragon Pronouns: She/her Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36052134] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360522/36052134_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Secrets upon secrets. Will be unveiled as the story progresses. Personality: Mysterious and reserved. Fern is quiet and sticks tot her scrolls. Special Items: Her mask, Scrolls, and lanterns Special Skills: Mystery~~~~
Sorry bout the deletes...

@DuskAwakening
I'd like to join please ^^
Dunno how active ill be tho....

Name: Fern
Species: Dragon
Pronouns: She/her
Appearance:

36052134_350.png

Bio: Secrets upon secrets. Will be unveiled as the story progresses.
Personality: Mysterious and reserved. Fern is quiet and sticks tot her scrolls.
Special Items: Her mask, Scrolls, and lanterns
Special Skills: Mystery~~~~
he/she/they | big nerd about music/art/movies
The summary's taking me a while, I'll have it up in just a sec ;)
The summary's taking me a while, I'll have it up in just a sec ;)
xk7ymDQ.png
Oh yes, that won't be a problem Burrito! ^^ I've been here ever since the start, so I've got a pretty good idea of what's happened ^^

Okay, I'm gonna try to make this simple, though I make no promises XD

Alright then, let's get started!

After a bandit attack on a village called Lough, Eirach was sent by the Empire to recruit some people to go after an important crystal, which is said to lead to the last of the 'untamed' islands in the Archipelago, located in the ruined city of Visage. The group recruited for the retrieval mission are Aerik (Dusk), Tem (Dusk), June (Abyss), Callum (Lugia; your's truly ;) ), Raven (Lugia; again, your's truly ;D) Lucine (witchies), Alotte (boi), Moi (catsnebula), and Nekra (Zenkay) (three of whom aren't present currently, that being the last three). They stop by the Faction base, which is where the Hunters reside, before they head to the city of Colsar, where Eirach had come from. This is where Mareo (Abyss) and Tsukiya (boi) join the group (the latter of which isn't present currently; they're both Hunters as well).

The group then went to Colsar to speak with the Council (who are mostly d**ks except for Arrikus, he's the youngest Council member) before departing from Colsar to head to Visage. They stop by a tavern and were about to spend the night before leaving in the morning when Lucine's sister, Callidora (witchies), attacks the group. Most of them manage to get away from the city and from Callidora, however, Callum stays behind to fight her. This results in both of them being thrown into jail by the guards. One of the Council members, Athus (Dusk), accompanied by Hythen (Dusk), questioned Callum about the Shadows that Breathe. He eventually had him Marked (which is basically branding O.o), however, before he could do much else, Tem and June broke Callum out, with the help of a seven-year old boy named Riki (Dusk), and brought him back to the group, who were just attacked by a group of Mennar (poisonous wraiths basically XD). Aerik was wounded by them, but Eirach managed to heal her wounds.

Athus later had Riki killed, which is very important to the story because a lot of people are passionate about that kind of thing, and it doesn't help that it's making the humans look worse than they already appear to be...

The group proceeded to Visage, where they were attacked by a Dreamflyer, a creature that feeds off of the pain of others by bringing out their worst memories for all to see, so as you can imagine, that experience ended terribly... XD They eventually find the crystal and leave Visage, but not before being split apart by a sudden earthquake. This left Mareo, Aerik, Tem and Raven on one side, while Callum, Lucine, June and Eirach were left on the other. Callidora had struck a deal with Athus to capture a Sunvaar in exchange for her freedom and a painful death to her sister. She brought Eirach's group back to Colsar, while the other, free group immediately headed to the islands the crystal was supposed to lead to. They discovered that the islands were dead, much to their shock and horror. They were given a shadowy dagger and a message saying, "it's on you".

They make it back to the Faction's base, which had been abandoned due to Arrikus (Dusk), the youngest Council member, warning the Faction of an attack that would soon come to them. Tem decides to leave the group to go to Colsar and rescue June, who was being experimented on and mentally tormented by an entity known as the Exorcist. Back in Colsar, the next morning, after a series of uncomfortable and painful events occur, Callum and Lucine witness a Council meeting, led by Torvald (Dusk), in which the Council was voting on a VERY important matter. In the end, a bill was passed, declaring non-humans to be nothing more than animals, taking their status as sentient beings away. This basically strips them of their rights and reduces them to slaves/animals. This prompts Athus to escape Colsar with Eirach, Callum and Lucine, just as the leader of the Faction, Valdis (Abyss), and Bjorn (Abyss), along with Raven, comes to have a discussion with the Empire. They eventually end up escaping the city as well, bringing the other escaping group along for the ride.

The group not in Colsar joined the Faction group and have settled in another, underground base. Valdis's group soon arrived at the new base, at which Callum passed out due to the voice in his head known as the Whisper (Lugia ;3). He was taken to the physician's room, where Lucine and newcomer Thalia (me again XD) also went. Athus and Eirach were thrown in a cell and shortly after brought into a meeting room, where they discussed a negotiation of sorts with Valdis. They ended up p**sing her off though, allowing for the perfect timing of Katsumi's (Abyss) arrival. She broke up the conflict and left with Eirach and Athus to further discuss a negotiation.

Callidora and Felicity (witchies) left the Faction's group early on to go back to Colsar when they were attacked by an awesome vampire dragon named Raphael (Burrito), who ended up sticking a poisonous dagger in Callidora's eye. Felicity and Callidora managed to get away, but, you know, they probably shouldn't have done that... if they knew that Raphael's daggers could potentially save Callidora from becoming blind forever, they wouldn't have left XD

Alright, so there's a few different groups right now; Callidora, Felicity and Raphael are in the same vicinity (I think, they might be away from each other now but whatever XD), June and Tem are alone together in a makeshift camp in the middle of a forest, and the Faction is at the Faction base, which is underground, and the entrance can only really be opened up by members of the Faction, so no one can just enter without permission XD

Within the Faction group, Katsumi, Valdis, Mareo and Eirach are in a room together, currently discussing a negotiation. Athus, Callum, Lucine and Thalia are in the physician's room, and Raven is with a slave child, who is grieving Cat's departure. She left to go back to Colsar.

Yep, that was long XD I said I would make no promises, so don't say I didn't warn ya XD
Oh yes, that won't be a problem Burrito! ^^ I've been here ever since the start, so I've got a pretty good idea of what's happened ^^

Okay, I'm gonna try to make this simple, though I make no promises XD

Alright then, let's get started!

After a bandit attack on a village called Lough, Eirach was sent by the Empire to recruit some people to go after an important crystal, which is said to lead to the last of the 'untamed' islands in the Archipelago, located in the ruined city of Visage. The group recruited for the retrieval mission are Aerik (Dusk), Tem (Dusk), June (Abyss), Callum (Lugia; your's truly ;) ), Raven (Lugia; again, your's truly ;D) Lucine (witchies), Alotte (boi), Moi (catsnebula), and Nekra (Zenkay) (three of whom aren't present currently, that being the last three). They stop by the Faction base, which is where the Hunters reside, before they head to the city of Colsar, where Eirach had come from. This is where Mareo (Abyss) and Tsukiya (boi) join the group (the latter of which isn't present currently; they're both Hunters as well).

The group then went to Colsar to speak with the Council (who are mostly d**ks except for Arrikus, he's the youngest Council member) before departing from Colsar to head to Visage. They stop by a tavern and were about to spend the night before leaving in the morning when Lucine's sister, Callidora (witchies), attacks the group. Most of them manage to get away from the city and from Callidora, however, Callum stays behind to fight her. This results in both of them being thrown into jail by the guards. One of the Council members, Athus (Dusk), accompanied by Hythen (Dusk), questioned Callum about the Shadows that Breathe. He eventually had him Marked (which is basically branding O.o), however, before he could do much else, Tem and June broke Callum out, with the help of a seven-year old boy named Riki (Dusk), and brought him back to the group, who were just attacked by a group of Mennar (poisonous wraiths basically XD). Aerik was wounded by them, but Eirach managed to heal her wounds.

Athus later had Riki killed, which is very important to the story because a lot of people are passionate about that kind of thing, and it doesn't help that it's making the humans look worse than they already appear to be...

The group proceeded to Visage, where they were attacked by a Dreamflyer, a creature that feeds off of the pain of others by bringing out their worst memories for all to see, so as you can imagine, that experience ended terribly... XD They eventually find the crystal and leave Visage, but not before being split apart by a sudden earthquake. This left Mareo, Aerik, Tem and Raven on one side, while Callum, Lucine, June and Eirach were left on the other. Callidora had struck a deal with Athus to capture a Sunvaar in exchange for her freedom and a painful death to her sister. She brought Eirach's group back to Colsar, while the other, free group immediately headed to the islands the crystal was supposed to lead to. They discovered that the islands were dead, much to their shock and horror. They were given a shadowy dagger and a message saying, "it's on you".

They make it back to the Faction's base, which had been abandoned due to Arrikus (Dusk), the youngest Council member, warning the Faction of an attack that would soon come to them. Tem decides to leave the group to go to Colsar and rescue June, who was being experimented on and mentally tormented by an entity known as the Exorcist. Back in Colsar, the next morning, after a series of uncomfortable and painful events occur, Callum and Lucine witness a Council meeting, led by Torvald (Dusk), in which the Council was voting on a VERY important matter. In the end, a bill was passed, declaring non-humans to be nothing more than animals, taking their status as sentient beings away. This basically strips them of their rights and reduces them to slaves/animals. This prompts Athus to escape Colsar with Eirach, Callum and Lucine, just as the leader of the Faction, Valdis (Abyss), and Bjorn (Abyss), along with Raven, comes to have a discussion with the Empire. They eventually end up escaping the city as well, bringing the other escaping group along for the ride.

The group not in Colsar joined the Faction group and have settled in another, underground base. Valdis's group soon arrived at the new base, at which Callum passed out due to the voice in his head known as the Whisper (Lugia ;3). He was taken to the physician's room, where Lucine and newcomer Thalia (me again XD) also went. Athus and Eirach were thrown in a cell and shortly after brought into a meeting room, where they discussed a negotiation of sorts with Valdis. They ended up p**sing her off though, allowing for the perfect timing of Katsumi's (Abyss) arrival. She broke up the conflict and left with Eirach and Athus to further discuss a negotiation.

Callidora and Felicity (witchies) left the Faction's group early on to go back to Colsar when they were attacked by an awesome vampire dragon named Raphael (Burrito), who ended up sticking a poisonous dagger in Callidora's eye. Felicity and Callidora managed to get away, but, you know, they probably shouldn't have done that... if they knew that Raphael's daggers could potentially save Callidora from becoming blind forever, they wouldn't have left XD

Alright, so there's a few different groups right now; Callidora, Felicity and Raphael are in the same vicinity (I think, they might be away from each other now but whatever XD), June and Tem are alone together in a makeshift camp in the middle of a forest, and the Faction is at the Faction base, which is underground, and the entrance can only really be opened up by members of the Faction, so no one can just enter without permission XD

Within the Faction group, Katsumi, Valdis, Mareo and Eirach are in a room together, currently discussing a negotiation. Athus, Callum, Lucine and Thalia are in the physician's room, and Raven is with a slave child, who is grieving Cat's departure. She left to go back to Colsar.

Yep, that was long XD I said I would make no promises, so don't say I didn't warn ya XD
xk7ymDQ.png
I hope that helps you get a good idea of who you think you want your character to interact with, @sketchscientist ^^ (are you subbed to the thread?)

I would suggest interacting with Callidora and Felicity or Raphael, since he is alone at the moment ^^
I hope that helps you get a good idea of who you think you want your character to interact with, @sketchscientist ^^ (are you subbed to the thread?)

I would suggest interacting with Callidora and Felicity or Raphael, since he is alone at the moment ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
wow lugia.... youve really gone above and beyond lol
wow lugia.... youve really gone above and beyond lol
6e8c15587309060691decb243672cc05.gif
well he's not really alone XD I would suppose Callidora and Felicity would come back to him because so far as i can see Raphael is their only hope of saving Callidora -_- Unless you know something hidden pops up. Not like any city or anything will accept them or help them besides raphael's poison is still foreign to most in this world

and that was amazing. You're amazing. This world is amazing <3
well he's not really alone XD I would suppose Callidora and Felicity would come back to him because so far as i can see Raphael is their only hope of saving Callidora -_- Unless you know something hidden pops up. Not like any city or anything will accept them or help them besides raphael's poison is still foreign to most in this world

and that was amazing. You're amazing. This world is amazing <3
sketch shop here!
Aww, thanks guys <3

I'm now finally getting around to drawing the Whisper (took me long enough lol XD), I'm going to try and incorporate everyone's ideas in there someone ;)

I'm so excited to get started, my artist's hand is twitching excitedly XD

And I'm listening to Gospel of Dismay from Bendy and the Ink Machine while I'm drawing, which is going to help a whole lot, I love that song <3
Aww, thanks guys <3

I'm now finally getting around to drawing the Whisper (took me long enough lol XD), I'm going to try and incorporate everyone's ideas in there someone ;)

I'm so excited to get started, my artist's hand is twitching excitedly XD

And I'm listening to Gospel of Dismay from Bendy and the Ink Machine while I'm drawing, which is going to help a whole lot, I love that song <3
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 342 343 344 345 346 ... 379 380