Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows That Breathe (OOC THREAD)
1 2 ... 238 239 240 241 242 ... 379 380
I can still post a character sheet yeah? Everything seems so stable hete)
I can still post a character sheet yeah? Everything seems so stable hete)
item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gifCheck out the Mafia Game! item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif
Sure you can ^^
Sure you can ^^
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
XD Good music is necessary

which side is Eirach even on she went for both of them XD
XD Good music is necessary

which side is Eirach even on she went for both of them XD
angry murder child has no alliances lol
angry murder child has no alliances lol
6e8c15587309060691decb243672cc05.gif
Name: Galtz
Species: Felavis
Pronouns: She/her
Appearance: She's a mildly sized bipedal creature, a mix of a bird and a cat. Instead of a cat's pointy ears she has a crown of long feathers that are often used like frills of various animals: to express emotions or to show that she's dangerous. Her fur is light cream and covers most of her body, and her eyes are green. Her nose resembles one of a cat, but the whiskers are so tiny they are mixed up with the fur. Instead of her front limbs are wings that end with long claws unable to be kept hidden, and her hind limbs are just those of a cat, but with anatomy altered to suit a bipedal animal. Galtz's tail also consists of many feathers that, too, are used to express emotion.

Bio: Galtz was a result of a failed magic experiment of some Eastern scientist in hopes of creating a furry human with the magic of phoenixes and feline animals. Scared of his creation, the scientist ran away, leaving a young felavis to grow up on her own. She learnt how to hunt birds and this was the only way for her to survive. She lived a pretty boring life until she started playing around with the lab documents. Soon she discovered there were more experiments on felavis species. She had a code number GTZ-743 and there were far more codes, but the most interesting one was GTZ-743-2. She named herself after the code number and lived her life horsing around in the lab... And one day she found the Hunters. A loudmouth child seemed an unfortunate choice for a dangerous mercenary. However, soon they found out how helpful she could be, not in killing the non-humans, but in leading them into danger and spying after them. She joined the ranks of the Hunters, but the main purpose of her travels is to find a GTZ-743-2 one day.

Personality: Galtz is very friendly to others at first sight. She even learns new languages to communicate with other species better. She's ready to make new friends every day, it seems. However, don't be fooled by her childishness and weird actions.  While it's not a disguise, she always plans to find out what advantage she'll have from you, and if there's none, she'll stop talking to you. One true trait about her is her incredible laziness. She tries to fight it, but well, she's too lazy for it. She prefers men to stay at a fair distance from her, while she herself lacks any sense of personal space with women.

Special Items: A small blade with a bird skeleton carved on it.
Special Skills: Hunting, learning languages, fighting with tooth and claw, night vision, adept flying, basic magics.
Name: Galtz
Species: Felavis
Pronouns: She/her
Appearance: She's a mildly sized bipedal creature, a mix of a bird and a cat. Instead of a cat's pointy ears she has a crown of long feathers that are often used like frills of various animals: to express emotions or to show that she's dangerous. Her fur is light cream and covers most of her body, and her eyes are green. Her nose resembles one of a cat, but the whiskers are so tiny they are mixed up with the fur. Instead of her front limbs are wings that end with long claws unable to be kept hidden, and her hind limbs are just those of a cat, but with anatomy altered to suit a bipedal animal. Galtz's tail also consists of many feathers that, too, are used to express emotion.

Bio: Galtz was a result of a failed magic experiment of some Eastern scientist in hopes of creating a furry human with the magic of phoenixes and feline animals. Scared of his creation, the scientist ran away, leaving a young felavis to grow up on her own. She learnt how to hunt birds and this was the only way for her to survive. She lived a pretty boring life until she started playing around with the lab documents. Soon she discovered there were more experiments on felavis species. She had a code number GTZ-743 and there were far more codes, but the most interesting one was GTZ-743-2. She named herself after the code number and lived her life horsing around in the lab... And one day she found the Hunters. A loudmouth child seemed an unfortunate choice for a dangerous mercenary. However, soon they found out how helpful she could be, not in killing the non-humans, but in leading them into danger and spying after them. She joined the ranks of the Hunters, but the main purpose of her travels is to find a GTZ-743-2 one day.

Personality: Galtz is very friendly to others at first sight. She even learns new languages to communicate with other species better. She's ready to make new friends every day, it seems. However, don't be fooled by her childishness and weird actions.  While it's not a disguise, she always plans to find out what advantage she'll have from you, and if there's none, she'll stop talking to you. One true trait about her is her incredible laziness. She tries to fight it, but well, she's too lazy for it. She prefers men to stay at a fair distance from her, while she herself lacks any sense of personal space with women.

Special Items: A small blade with a bird skeleton carved on it.
Special Skills: Hunting, learning languages, fighting with tooth and claw, night vision, adept flying, basic magics.
item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gifCheck out the Mafia Game! item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif
I'm contemplating letting you all in on why Sam doesn't speak, but it would ruin the dramatic reveal later(which I fully intend to do). What do you guys think?
I'm contemplating letting you all in on why Sam doesn't speak, but it would ruin the dramatic reveal later(which I fully intend to do). What do you guys think?
drama, puh-lease!
drama, puh-lease!
6e8c15587309060691decb243672cc05.gif
Alright then, drama it is, all I gotta do now is wait for the perfect moment to reveal it.
Alright then, drama it is, all I gotta do now is wait for the perfect moment to reveal it.
I love drama, let drama bloom
I love drama, let drama bloom
O.o oooh, I like Galtz

XD And yes, absolutely
O.o oooh, I like Galtz

XD And yes, absolutely
1 2 ... 238 239 240 241 242 ... 379 380