Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Beastbloods | shifter rp | OPEN!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
{ @boi not bad but a couple things; first, could you maybe add just a lil more to your form? It's lookin just a tad bit short for our standard here, friend
{ And not so much a request as it is a question, but could I ask why a—well why a clearly white boy has a very much Japanese name? If there's a reason it's perfectly fine, I'm just curious

{ and btw it's Birchdrop ;,)
{ @boi not bad but a couple things; first, could you maybe add just a lil more to your form? It's lookin just a tad bit short for our standard here, friend
{ And not so much a request as it is a question, but could I ask why a—well why a clearly white boy has a very much Japanese name? If there's a reason it's perfectly fine, I'm just curious

{ and btw it's Birchdrop ;,)
WS0OUGQ.png
x0iVMgw.png
nature_small.png
+3 FR time
call me Rowan
I'm gay and I like coyotes

Beastbloods rp
Rowan Draws! art shop
{ sorry, i couldn't read the image, my fault!

I can change the name if you want, and sorry about the length, I can fix that right now!

Would a better name be something like Jackson?

@roanokeee

I can also add more as the roleplay goes along, he's still young and at the roeplay advances he can be developed more.
{ sorry, i couldn't read the image, my fault!

I can change the name if you want, and sorry about the length, I can fix that right now!

Would a better name be something like Jackson?

@roanokeee

I can also add more as the roleplay goes along, he's still young and at the roeplay advances he can be developed more.
not super active :(

he/they/xey
{ @boi It's all good! I really need to work on making a neater map anyway lol

{ any name works! I was just a lil confused about the kinda racial conflict there, if that makes sense? I mean, if he was adopted by Japanese parents or something like that it'd be pretty understandable, but typically white people just don't have full Japanese names, if ya catch my drift

{ and yeah you can certainly add more later! For now it's less about the character and more just about a kinda... literacy standard, I guess? Geez I don't know how to phrase it without sounding like an English teacher lol, but what I mean is it just needs a lil more description, a wee bit more beef, and you're good to go! :,)
{ @boi It's all good! I really need to work on making a neater map anyway lol

{ any name works! I was just a lil confused about the kinda racial conflict there, if that makes sense? I mean, if he was adopted by Japanese parents or something like that it'd be pretty understandable, but typically white people just don't have full Japanese names, if ya catch my drift

{ and yeah you can certainly add more later! For now it's less about the character and more just about a kinda... literacy standard, I guess? Geez I don't know how to phrase it without sounding like an English teacher lol, but what I mean is it just needs a lil more description, a wee bit more beef, and you're good to go! :,)
WS0OUGQ.png
x0iVMgw.png
nature_small.png
+3 FR time
call me Rowan

Beastbloods rp
Rowan Draws! art shop
{ @roanokeee is this good now? I added a bit more,
{ @roanokeee is this good now? I added a bit more,

he/they/xey
[quote name="Petlover30" date=2017-09-24 14:50:17] @SteampunkGriffin @Hibernation Laila Premo :~: She/Her :~: Feral Peregrine Falcon :~: The Woods of The North Laila watched as the lion teared through her last line of defence. She blinked and found herself in the jaw of death. She was tempted to play dead and hope the mountain lion snapped her neck before tearing into her. She looked over and saw a bear standing nearby. Really, she hoped that they would attack each other to give her a chance to escape again but further. This could be the chance for her to use her secret weapon. If she lives that is. [/quote]
Petlover30 wrote on 2017-09-24:
@SteampunkGriffin @Hibernation

Laila Premo :~: She/Her :~: Feral Peregrine Falcon :~: The Woods of The North

Laila watched as the lion teared through her last line of defence. She blinked and found herself in the jaw of death. She was tempted to play dead and hope the mountain lion snapped her neck before tearing into her. She looked over and saw a bear standing nearby. Really, she hoped that they would attack each other to give her a chance to escape again but further. This could be the chance for her to use her secret weapon. If she lives that is.
{ @boi yep! welcome to the gay zoo club pal :,)
{ @boi yep! welcome to the gay zoo club pal :,)
WS0OUGQ.png
x0iVMgw.png
nature_small.png
+3 FR time
call me Rowan

Beastbloods rp
Rowan Draws! art shop
(( juuuust dropping an ooc to say im still here, still... watching, haha. didn't want to join one of the other two situations going on because they seemed crowded but now that's where everyone is at... u_u'' sorry ))
(( juuuust dropping an ooc to say im still here, still... watching, haha. didn't want to join one of the other two situations going on because they seemed crowded but now that's where everyone is at... u_u'' sorry ))
{ ah it's fine pal! If you wanna wait, be my guest, but perhaaaps @boi would be open for a new scenario here?
{ ah it's fine pal! If you wanna wait, be my guest, but perhaaaps @boi would be open for a new scenario here?
WS0OUGQ.png
x0iVMgw.png
nature_small.png
+3 FR time
call me Rowan

Beastbloods rp
Rowan Draws! art shop
{ @keeperofsquids

Yep! I have a feral open if you wanted to interact with him. His name is Jackson.
{ @keeperofsquids

Yep! I have a feral open if you wanted to interact with him. His name is Jackson.

he/they/xey
(( @boi i'd love to! i have a starter on page 6 for the library, but if you'd like one of us can write a new one closer to the lake since it doesn't seem like he'd be comfortable so far in town from reading his bio haha. ))
(( @boi i'd love to! i have a starter on page 6 for the library, but if you'd like one of us can write a new one closer to the lake since it doesn't seem like he'd be comfortable so far in town from reading his bio haha. ))
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17