Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Beastbloods | shifter rp | OPEN!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
((Oh, your art is gorgeous!

Jay
he/him | 19 | human | coffee shop, southwest area

"Thanks." Jay murmured as he slid into a seat from across the other boy. He took a sip from his drink, enjoying the warmth and taste. It's not often he could get things like this. "It's my first time here honestly." He answered sheepishly as he ran slim fingers through his hair. Resting his chin on his palm, he introduced himself. "I'm Jay. I hang around town and work in the small diner by the slums. I only wash dishes though." He gave a small smile, before continuing, "So what's your name? Do you like this place when it's not so crowded?" He hoped this guy didn't think much less of him because of his job. Maybe he'll eventually become the hunter he always wanted to be.

Luke
he/him | 37 | elk rogue | coffee shop, southwest area

-Open to interaction, if anyone wants to brave the grumpy old man in the corner :')-
((Oh, your art is gorgeous!

Jay
he/him | 19 | human | coffee shop, southwest area

"Thanks." Jay murmured as he slid into a seat from across the other boy. He took a sip from his drink, enjoying the warmth and taste. It's not often he could get things like this. "It's my first time here honestly." He answered sheepishly as he ran slim fingers through his hair. Resting his chin on his palm, he introduced himself. "I'm Jay. I hang around town and work in the small diner by the slums. I only wash dishes though." He gave a small smile, before continuing, "So what's your name? Do you like this place when it's not so crowded?" He hoped this guy didn't think much less of him because of his job. Maybe he'll eventually become the hunter he always wanted to be.

Luke
he/him | 37 | elk rogue | coffee shop, southwest area

-Open to interaction, if anyone wants to brave the grumpy old man in the corner :')-
rPflwkH.png
[quote]Remar Wicks|He/Him| Bearded Vulture| Feral| Underground,The Woods of The North[/quote] Remar woke up to something crawling on him. He down to see a sight the probably would've freaked out other people. It was a centipede; a nice and big size too. He picked it up, crushed it, and ate it. Remar swung his legs off the bed that was too small for him and stood up. The place him woken up in wasn't that much if a room. In fact, it was a hole, a really big hole that he sometimes slept in. It had most of the things he needed, but he never bothered with that stuff, he only used the bed. The male grabbed the bottle of water that was beside his bed, downed it before testing out his voice, "My name is Remar Wicks." It was a little raspy, but it wasn't like he planned on using it any time soon. Remar wasn't sure what time of day it was being in a hole in all, but it couldn't have been that late. [i]I need a watch[/i], he thought. Truth be told, the man did have a watch, he just didn't use it because one, he didn't need it most of the time, and two because of the memories it carried with it. The male walked over to the ladder in the corner, and climbed it before opening the hatch over top of it. Once Remar opened the hatch, he was met with a face full of raindrops. Grumbling, he fully got out of his hidey hole and closed the hatch before placing a bunch of leaves over it again. Luckily, no one has found out about his little hidey hole, at least, no one he knew of. The man didn't feel okay with someone snooping through his stuff, he had some very personal things in there; things he didn't even want to look at be kept anyway. Remar outwardly groaned. He needed to stop holding on to those things. But every time he was about to throw them away, he somehow always got but to the point that they brought bad memories, but they also carried more good memories than bad ones. Remar shook his head, now was not the time to worry about what happened, he was hungry. He honestly didn't have to do much, just find a corpse or stalk someone else who just made a kill and wait for them to finish. The male began to climb a tree, and once he was about ten feet above the ground, jumped off and shifted. The beast was either going to hunt themself, or free load off someone else. Hopefully they could free load, he honestly didn't feel like doing much.
Quote:
Remar Wicks|He/Him| Bearded Vulture| Feral| Underground,The Woods of The North

Remar woke up to something crawling on him. He down to see a sight the probably would've freaked out other people. It was a centipede; a nice and big size too. He picked it up, crushed it, and ate it.

Remar swung his legs off the bed that was too small for him and stood up. The place him woken up in wasn't that much if a room. In fact, it was a hole, a really big hole that he sometimes slept in. It had most of the things he needed, but he never bothered with that stuff, he only used the bed.

The male grabbed the bottle of water that was beside his bed, downed it before testing out his voice, "My name is Remar Wicks." It was a little raspy, but it wasn't like he planned on using it any time soon.

Remar wasn't sure what time of day it was being in a hole in all, but it couldn't have been that late. I need a watch, he thought. Truth be told, the man did have a watch, he just didn't use it because one, he didn't need it most of the time, and two because of the memories it carried with it.

The male walked over to the ladder in the corner, and climbed it before opening the hatch over top of it. Once Remar opened the hatch, he was met with a face full of raindrops. Grumbling, he fully got out of his hidey hole and closed the hatch before placing a bunch of leaves over it again.

Luckily, no one has found out about his little hidey hole, at least, no one he knew of. The man didn't feel okay with someone snooping through his stuff, he had some very personal things in there; things he didn't even want to look at be kept anyway.

Remar outwardly groaned. He needed to stop holding on to those things. But every time he was about to throw them away, he somehow always got but to the point that they brought bad memories, but they also carried more good memories than bad ones.

Remar shook his head, now was not the time to worry about what happened, he was hungry. He honestly didn't have to do much, just find a corpse or stalk someone else who just made a kill and wait for them to finish.

The male began to climb a tree, and once he was about ten feet above the ground, jumped off and shifted.

The beast was either going to hunt themself, or free load off someone else. Hopefully they could free load, he honestly didn't feel like doing much.
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
((I'm subscribbled :D ))

Laila :~: She/Her :~: Peregrine Falcon :~: The Highland of the East

Laila woke up to rain water running through her talons. She screeched and flew out of the hole in the cliff to another covered cliff that was dryer than the surrounding area. "Stupid rain." She cursed the sky tears, "I'll have to go further this time I guess." She flew off in to the direction of the woods where there was more cover and where smaller prey was more present on a day like this.
((I'm subscribbled :D ))

Laila :~: She/Her :~: Peregrine Falcon :~: The Highland of the East

Laila woke up to rain water running through her talons. She screeched and flew out of the hole in the cliff to another covered cliff that was dryer than the surrounding area. "Stupid rain." She cursed the sky tears, "I'll have to go further this time I guess." She flew off in to the direction of the woods where there was more cover and where smaller prey was more present on a day like this.
@roanokeee ((may i reserve a domestic spot for my character? i'm trying to get all her stuff written up as fast as i can!)) [b]EDIT:[/b] ((i finished it... let me know if any of this is not okay! i tried to make it look neat but... formatting is not my specialty. i'll draw her a ref for her human form eventually and add it here!) ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/4XDBVb6.png[/img] [nextcol][sub][center][b]Name:[/b] Misty Taylor [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Pronouns:[/b] she/her [b]Age:[/b] 24 years [b]Species:[/b] Barn Owl [b]Alignment:[/b] Domestic [b]Residence:[/b] She lives in the apartment complex below the hospital, closest to her job(the library). [b]Human appearance:[/b] Misty is a fairly short woman, standing around 5’5. Despite her active lifestyle, she maintains a soft body type. Her eyes are bright brown-almost golden in some lights, a trait she carries over from her Beastblood form. Her hair is a dark oak color, and incredibly curly. She often chooses to wear it natural, finding it an offense to herself to try and change it. Her skin is a gentle brown, and she has spatters of freckles all over her cheeks and shoulders. She has a tattoo of barn owl wings on either side of a full moon on her shoulder blades, a nod to her true nature. [b]Animal appearance:[/b] Her Beastblood form is an elegant, slightly smaller than average Barn Owl. [b]Personality:[/b] Misty is quiet, but don’t mistake her silence for shyness. She is a very independent and willful person, taking charge of a situation whenever needed. She values charity, kindness, and justice, and views herself as a silent watcher over Pineford. Misty has blamed herself for the recent attacks on humans, and ever since has spent every night searching, hunting, scouring the city and surrounding wilds for any sign of the offending party. She frequents the schools as a guest reader, and volunteers at the Nature Center any chance she gets. It isn’t uncommon to see her guiding some lost soul out of the trails. The irony of being a Barn Owl Beastblood employed at the library is not lost on her, and the children even take to calling her the “wise owl”. Despite this, she guards her secretly very carefully, often choosing not to tell other Beastbloods she may encounter. [b]Extra:[/b] Misty is bisexual, with a preference leaning towards females. She would most definitely be a Ravenclaw. She isn’t the most open about her past- a tense relationship between her mother and father and an outright rejection from her mother’s side of the family have made her cautious. She supports equal rights for everyone vehemently, and won’t hesitate to call someone out on their behavior. [/center][/sub] [/columns]
@roanokeee
((may i reserve a domestic spot for my character? i'm trying to get all her stuff written up as fast as i can!))

EDIT: ((i finished it... let me know if any of this is not okay! i tried to make it look neat but... formatting is not my specialty. i'll draw her a ref for her human form eventually and add it here!)
4XDBVb6.png
Name: Misty Taylor
Pronouns: she/her
Species: Barn Owl
Alignment: Domestic
Residence: She lives in the apartment complex below the hospital, closest to her job(the library).
Human appearance: Misty is a fairly short woman, standing around 5’5. Despite her active lifestyle, she maintains a soft body type. Her eyes are bright brown-almost golden in some lights, a trait she carries over from her Beastblood form. Her hair is a dark oak color, and incredibly curly. She often chooses to wear it natural, finding it an offense to herself to try and change it. Her skin is a gentle brown, and she has spatters of freckles all over her cheeks and shoulders. She has a tattoo of barn owl wings on either side of a full moon on her shoulder blades, a nod to her true nature.
Animal appearance: Her Beastblood form is an elegant, slightly smaller than average Barn Owl.
Personality: Misty is quiet, but don’t mistake her silence for shyness. She is a very independent and willful person, taking charge of a situation whenever needed. She values charity, kindness, and justice, and views herself as a silent watcher over Pineford. Misty has blamed herself for the recent attacks on humans, and ever since has spent every night searching, hunting, scouring the city and surrounding wilds for any sign of the offending party. She frequents the schools as a guest reader, and volunteers at the Nature Center any chance she gets. It isn’t uncommon to see her guiding some lost soul out of the trails. The irony of being a Barn Owl Beastblood employed at the library is not lost on her, and the children even take to calling her the “wise owl”. Despite this, she guards her secretly very carefully, often choosing not to tell other Beastbloods she may encounter.
Extra: Misty is bisexual, with a preference leaning towards females. She would most definitely be a Ravenclaw. She isn’t the most open about her past- a tense relationship between her mother and father and an outright rejection from her mother’s side of the family have made her cautious. She supports equal rights for everyone vehemently, and won’t hesitate to call someone out on their behavior.
@roanokeee
((Hello, can I take a rogue and a domestic?))
((Edit- oops, saw the post above me. Just a rogue, if that's fine, since neither of the two would really work well as a feral.))
@roanokeee
((Hello, can I take a rogue and a domestic?))
((Edit- oops, saw the post above me. Just a rogue, if that's fine, since neither of the two would really work well as a feral.))
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
@roanokeee
((would you mind pinging me if any rogue spots were to open up??))
@roanokeee
((would you mind pinging me if any rogue spots were to open up??))
{ @KeeperOfSquids accepted!! feel free to start!!

{ @Malignantt yep!! you can take the domestic spot too still, if you want :,)

{ @lemonading sure thing!!

{ aaand @raven12490 @MegaVenusaur @SteampunkGriffin Flamestar03 pinging everyone that hasn't responded, just in case
{ @KeeperOfSquids accepted!! feel free to start!!

{ @Malignantt yep!! you can take the domestic spot too still, if you want :,)

{ @lemonading sure thing!!

{ aaand @raven12490 @MegaVenusaur @SteampunkGriffin Flamestar03 pinging everyone that hasn't responded, just in case
WS0OUGQ.png
x0iVMgw.png
nature_small.png
+3 FR time
call me Rowan
I'm gay and I like coyotes

Beastbloods rp
Rowan Draws! art shop
(( i have to go to work soon, but i'll go ahead and throw a post out for anyone interested! ))

| Misty Taylor | | She/Her | | Domestic Barn Owl | | Pineford, Library |

As she clutched her warm coffee in her hands, attempting to draw some warmth from the styrofoam cup, Misty wondered if the day would ever be over. She leaned on her elbows against the book counter, glumly staring out at the nearly empty foyer. It wasn't often she felt dissatisfied at her job, but on these early Saturday mornings, when the younger kids were too busy chasing each other through the streets and the older folks were sensibly sleeping in, she could feel the teeth of boredom gnawing gently at the edges of her brain.

No matter, she thought to herself, setting the cup down on the lower counter and pushing herself away. There was always work to be done, even on the quiet weekends. She grabbed the cart where they stacked returned books to be re-shelved and set out on her way, nodding to the few patrons sitting comfortably in the ancient plush chairs. She moved as if made of machinery- a quick glance down at the top books, a quick turn down one of the aisles. A few steps, a double check on the placing, and another book safely in it's home, nestled between it's siblings.

The work had become muscle-memory, and Misty found her thoughts drifting away from the quiet library shelves. She felt lifted, lighter than she should as her thoughts turned to the woods outside of town. She could see them clearly, every leaf and every clearing, the gentle flash of light as the moon reflected off a calm stream just barely visible through the...

CRASH

"Oh, no!" Misty recoiled and jerked the cart away as she bumped into one of the display cases, scattering a few books. She dropped to the ground to pick them up, grumbling quietly to herself about being an airhead.
(( i have to go to work soon, but i'll go ahead and throw a post out for anyone interested! ))

| Misty Taylor | | She/Her | | Domestic Barn Owl | | Pineford, Library |

As she clutched her warm coffee in her hands, attempting to draw some warmth from the styrofoam cup, Misty wondered if the day would ever be over. She leaned on her elbows against the book counter, glumly staring out at the nearly empty foyer. It wasn't often she felt dissatisfied at her job, but on these early Saturday mornings, when the younger kids were too busy chasing each other through the streets and the older folks were sensibly sleeping in, she could feel the teeth of boredom gnawing gently at the edges of her brain.

No matter, she thought to herself, setting the cup down on the lower counter and pushing herself away. There was always work to be done, even on the quiet weekends. She grabbed the cart where they stacked returned books to be re-shelved and set out on her way, nodding to the few patrons sitting comfortably in the ancient plush chairs. She moved as if made of machinery- a quick glance down at the top books, a quick turn down one of the aisles. A few steps, a double check on the placing, and another book safely in it's home, nestled between it's siblings.

The work had become muscle-memory, and Misty found her thoughts drifting away from the quiet library shelves. She felt lifted, lighter than she should as her thoughts turned to the woods outside of town. She could see them clearly, every leaf and every clearing, the gentle flash of light as the moon reflected off a calm stream just barely visible through the...

CRASH

"Oh, no!" Misty recoiled and jerked the cart away as she bumped into one of the display cases, scattering a few books. She dropped to the ground to pick them up, grumbling quietly to herself about being an airhead.
@roanokeee
((I'm still here, just haven't really had any interaction opportunities or anything, so I'm just waiting for something to happen where I can hop in.))
@roanokeee
((I'm still here, just haven't really had any interaction opportunities or anything, so I'm just waiting for something to happen where I can hop in.))
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbearded_vulture_by_tathym-daf3vqn.giftumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
Name: "R.E" or Re, goes by just their first and middle initials.
Pronouns: They, Them
Species: Ruppell's Vulture. They did not initially live here.
Alignment: Rogue.
Residence: Currently squatting in a long-abandoned house a little off the town, bordering the Woods of the North. Only about half of it is in good enough condition to be habitable, part of the dwelling falling to splinters. They take as best care they can of their living area, but it still isn't entirely pleasant or safe. Reasoning for choosing such an out of the way location is mostly paranoia of being found.

Human appearance: The same narrow eyes and lanky structure that Kay has, but are extremely skinny, almost dangerously so. They seem to constantly be slouching, and have short, rumpled hair in its natural shade of dark brown. R.E has a medium-dark skin tone and prominent bags under their eyes. Their clothes usually consist of baggy clothes with long sleeves, and always a hoodie or trenchcoat. Their fingernails are unnaturally dark and pointed.

Animal appearance: A fairly typical looking juvenile Ruppell's vulture, as shown by the higher amount of white down around their head. Brown feathers are a slightly darker shade than normal, showing a higher contrast between the dark and light feathers. A bit undersized.

Personality: R.E is very quiet and dreamy, lost and thought and often uncaring of everyone around them. They are antisocial and sardonic, and not easy to be near. When dealing with others, they tend to be silent and reserved, the polar opposite of their sister, and in fact find people difficult to understand and annoying. While they can enjoy conversation with close friends, small talk is worse than having their fingernails ripped out. Nervous bordering on paranoid, they can lapse into panic attacks around crowds or in extremely stressful situations. They hate physical contact despite on some level being lonely, and will work desperately to not interact with people.

Cliche as it is for a literal vulture, R.E can be unusually violent and not very empathetic, instead being vengeful to the point where it's disturbing. They can spend very long periods of time thinking of convoluted and painful ways to harm anyone they see as having harmed them or someone close to them, even if the offense was irrational. They realize this is unusual but have no motivation to change the way they act. Despite this violence, they are very cowardly and would rather watch bad situations than be directly involved in them. If they can find a way to agitate a situation and get off scot-free, they will.

Extra: Most of their long-term possessions are books, whether literature or for drawing. Rogue for the sake of avoidance of others, but will dip into human society if they need to help their twin out or want coffee/tea. When they are in human form, usually at the library. Terrified of most Beastbloods, ferals especially. Slytherin. Asexual Demiromantic. They did not grow up in the country their animal came from. This is their speech color.

Name: Kayla
Pronouns: She, her
Species: African Harrier Hawk.
Alignment: Domestic.Currently works in retail, since that was one of the few jobs that didn't require a diploma.
Residence: Currently squatting in a long-abandoned house a little off the town, bordering the Woods of the North. Only about half of it is in good enough condition to be habitable, part of the dwelling falling to splinters. They take as best care they can of their living area, but it still isn't entirely pleasant or safe. Hopes to afford an apartment or something someday.

Human appearance: Lanky, with narrow and unusually dark eyes and mid-dark skin. She is a bit taller than average and has a pretty fit appearance. Freckles are scattered around the bridge of her nose. Her hair is wavy and goes a little past her shoulders, and she is constantly dying it. Currently, it is cotton-candy pink. She has an odd, overly reddish tinge to her nose and lips, and her front teeth seem strangely pointed, curving inward a bit.

Animal appearance: Juvenile African Barrier Hawk, still with brown feathers as opposed to slate gray. Unusually long claws for the species and with feathers a bit paler than normal, but standard-looking otherwise.

Personality: Bold, rebellious, and a realist, Kay is focused on the here and now and is easily bored. Though she acts on impulse a lot, her impulses are often good. How self-assured she is, though, often makes her come off as bratty, and it doesn't help that she's very insensitive. She expects everyone to be as good at taking things lightly as she is, so it's only when people react harshly to the things she says that she realizes she's done something bad.

While not a respecter of authority, Kay isn't really a bad person. When she does do bad things, it's more for the fun of it, and she has no desire to really hurt people. If she does, it's likely just because she went overboard. She does have a very firm moral code, oddly enough, but it's self-defined rather than societal.

Despite being so callous, Kay has sort of a natural charisma borne from her energy, decent looks, and just how outgoing and ready to jump into situations she is. Despite this, she does not need company to be happy.

Extra: A domestic mostly because she finds human society more interesting. Generally more human than beast personality-wise. For whatever reason, very distrustful towards dogs. Gryffindor. Homosexual homoromantic. Did not grow up in the country her animal came from. This is her text color.

((Hope these are good. Know that even fraternal twins couldn't logically be different birds but hopefully that's fine? Drawings will come later.))
Name: "R.E" or Re, goes by just their first and middle initials.
Pronouns: They, Them
Species: Ruppell's Vulture. They did not initially live here.
Alignment: Rogue.
Residence: Currently squatting in a long-abandoned house a little off the town, bordering the Woods of the North. Only about half of it is in good enough condition to be habitable, part of the dwelling falling to splinters. They take as best care they can of their living area, but it still isn't entirely pleasant or safe. Reasoning for choosing such an out of the way location is mostly paranoia of being found.

Human appearance: The same narrow eyes and lanky structure that Kay has, but are extremely skinny, almost dangerously so. They seem to constantly be slouching, and have short, rumpled hair in its natural shade of dark brown. R.E has a medium-dark skin tone and prominent bags under their eyes. Their clothes usually consist of baggy clothes with long sleeves, and always a hoodie or trenchcoat. Their fingernails are unnaturally dark and pointed.

Animal appearance: A fairly typical looking juvenile Ruppell's vulture, as shown by the higher amount of white down around their head. Brown feathers are a slightly darker shade than normal, showing a higher contrast between the dark and light feathers. A bit undersized.

Personality: R.E is very quiet and dreamy, lost and thought and often uncaring of everyone around them. They are antisocial and sardonic, and not easy to be near. When dealing with others, they tend to be silent and reserved, the polar opposite of their sister, and in fact find people difficult to understand and annoying. While they can enjoy conversation with close friends, small talk is worse than having their fingernails ripped out. Nervous bordering on paranoid, they can lapse into panic attacks around crowds or in extremely stressful situations. They hate physical contact despite on some level being lonely, and will work desperately to not interact with people.

Cliche as it is for a literal vulture, R.E can be unusually violent and not very empathetic, instead being vengeful to the point where it's disturbing. They can spend very long periods of time thinking of convoluted and painful ways to harm anyone they see as having harmed them or someone close to them, even if the offense was irrational. They realize this is unusual but have no motivation to change the way they act. Despite this violence, they are very cowardly and would rather watch bad situations than be directly involved in them. If they can find a way to agitate a situation and get off scot-free, they will.

Extra: Most of their long-term possessions are books, whether literature or for drawing. Rogue for the sake of avoidance of others, but will dip into human society if they need to help their twin out or want coffee/tea. When they are in human form, usually at the library. Terrified of most Beastbloods, ferals especially. Slytherin. Asexual Demiromantic. They did not grow up in the country their animal came from. This is their speech color.

Name: Kayla
Pronouns: She, her
Species: African Harrier Hawk.
Alignment: Domestic.Currently works in retail, since that was one of the few jobs that didn't require a diploma.
Residence: Currently squatting in a long-abandoned house a little off the town, bordering the Woods of the North. Only about half of it is in good enough condition to be habitable, part of the dwelling falling to splinters. They take as best care they can of their living area, but it still isn't entirely pleasant or safe. Hopes to afford an apartment or something someday.

Human appearance: Lanky, with narrow and unusually dark eyes and mid-dark skin. She is a bit taller than average and has a pretty fit appearance. Freckles are scattered around the bridge of her nose. Her hair is wavy and goes a little past her shoulders, and she is constantly dying it. Currently, it is cotton-candy pink. She has an odd, overly reddish tinge to her nose and lips, and her front teeth seem strangely pointed, curving inward a bit.

Animal appearance: Juvenile African Barrier Hawk, still with brown feathers as opposed to slate gray. Unusually long claws for the species and with feathers a bit paler than normal, but standard-looking otherwise.

Personality: Bold, rebellious, and a realist, Kay is focused on the here and now and is easily bored. Though she acts on impulse a lot, her impulses are often good. How self-assured she is, though, often makes her come off as bratty, and it doesn't help that she's very insensitive. She expects everyone to be as good at taking things lightly as she is, so it's only when people react harshly to the things she says that she realizes she's done something bad.

While not a respecter of authority, Kay isn't really a bad person. When she does do bad things, it's more for the fun of it, and she has no desire to really hurt people. If she does, it's likely just because she went overboard. She does have a very firm moral code, oddly enough, but it's self-defined rather than societal.

Despite being so callous, Kay has sort of a natural charisma borne from her energy, decent looks, and just how outgoing and ready to jump into situations she is. Despite this, she does not need company to be happy.

Extra: A domestic mostly because she finds human society more interesting. Generally more human than beast personality-wise. For whatever reason, very distrustful towards dogs. Gryffindor. Homosexual homoromantic. Did not grow up in the country her animal came from. This is her text color.

((Hope these are good. Know that even fraternal twins couldn't logically be different birds but hopefully that's fine? Drawings will come later.))
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17