Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF RP! (OOC discussion )
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 129 130
now you kinda off topic @PureNarcissus11 soooooooooo
now you kinda off topic @PureNarcissus11 soooooooooo
TvGyETb.gif
welp so this is not off topic then ^
welp so this is not off topic then ^
TvGyETb.gif
@Moonsong48, dear, I am so amused that you continue on with the transtomato subject in other subjects. It's amazing XD
@Moonsong48, dear, I am so amused that you continue on with the transtomato subject in other subjects. It's amazing XD
@AquaSoars I realized this thank you very much!! >:(
@AquaSoars I realized this thank you very much!! >:(
@Moonsong48
No need to worry about that anymore XD I'm turning 13 in two weeks though, so I'm nearly a teen. My parents keep on telling they're going to be soooooooo excited when it happens :P

Message for Everybody: Also, I like being called Aether. It sounds cool.
@Moonsong48
No need to worry about that anymore XD I'm turning 13 in two weeks though, so I'm nearly a teen. My parents keep on telling they're going to be soooooooo excited when it happens :P

Message for Everybody: Also, I like being called Aether. It sounds cool.
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Moonsong48
I just submitted the new art for the Pinkerlocke and i'm trying to get on with the next update, but this thread is really distracting XD
@Moonsong48
I just submitted the new art for the Pinkerlocke and i'm trying to get on with the next update, but this thread is really distracting XD
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
@Moonsong48

Well you're welcome for giving you that idea XD
@Moonsong48

Well you're welcome for giving you that idea XD
Btw we agreed to all stop posting random and our posts need to be in RP topic otherwise no posting at all, so please try to include everyone!
Btw we agreed to all stop posting random and our posts need to be in RP topic otherwise no posting at all, so please try to include everyone!
TvGyETb.gif
slightly related question: does anyone know what the commonly accepted WOF dragon{}FR dragon translations are? I've recently got two batches of hatchlings that I really don't have space for but if I can make one or two into fandragons I might convince myself to keep them (incedentally if anyone wants one for nonexalt homes) please tell me)

secondly, how many classes do we have so far at the academy?

edit: sorry if it's not related enough ;_;
slightly related question: does anyone know what the commonly accepted WOF dragon{}FR dragon translations are? I've recently got two batches of hatchlings that I really don't have space for but if I can make one or two into fandragons I might convince myself to keep them (incedentally if anyone wants one for nonexalt homes) please tell me)

secondly, how many classes do we have so far at the academy?

edit: sorry if it's not related enough ;_;
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
@Moonsong48
Yep! The next one is going to be about Janus' magical powers.
SPOILER ALERT!!!
@Moonsong48
Yep! The next one is going to be about Janus' magical powers.
SPOILER ALERT!!!
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 129 130