Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF RP! (OOC discussion )
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 129 130
@leylines @Laxi

Gosh, thanks y'all. I wasn't too sure how anybody would feel about it.

Anybody else checking it out, I hope you like it and I would love to see what your dragons look like too!

@PureNarcissus11

Here's what I suggest: We can have this alternate Jade Academy run by your Queen Veronica, she could have a few groups below her working for her, and some teachers who are oblivious about what's really going on. It's up to you though.
@leylines @Laxi

Gosh, thanks y'all. I wasn't too sure how anybody would feel about it.

Anybody else checking it out, I hope you like it and I would love to see what your dragons look like too!

@PureNarcissus11

Here's what I suggest: We can have this alternate Jade Academy run by your Queen Veronica, she could have a few groups below her working for her, and some teachers who are oblivious about what's really going on. It's up to you though.
That's good too @/purenarcissus! I think we'll probably have trouble keeping track of a complicated plot anyway
That's good too @/purenarcissus! I think we'll probably have trouble keeping track of a complicated plot anyway
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
Perhaps we should organize things, then. I'm confused too, and it isn't a good thing to have a confusing plot all over the place. I can attempt to make my next post a list of thoughts and ideas either accepted or liked so far, if you'd like.

Edit: @AmeliaSageglow actually that's a really good idea. Organized and short, even.
Perhaps we should organize things, then. I'm confused too, and it isn't a good thing to have a confusing plot all over the place. I can attempt to make my next post a list of thoughts and ideas either accepted or liked so far, if you'd like.

Edit: @AmeliaSageglow actually that's a really good idea. Organized and short, even.
Yes you should probably do that and then we can vote
Yes you should probably do that and then we can vote
I'm cool with that.
I'm cool with that.
I'll draw a pic of Vertigo when I get the chance. And about the confusing stuff: maybe we can move this all to a new thread once we get it all organized?
I'll draw a pic of Vertigo when I get the chance. And about the confusing stuff: maybe we can move this all to a new thread once we get it all organized?
fJ1MNlM.png
Yeah, we can make a links post for the dragon profiles and plot ideas
Yeah, we can make a links post for the dragon profiles and plot ideas
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
Alright, so everyone is on board with dark/alternate Jade Academy from what I can tell. From what I gather by reading all of your comments, we have certain ocs that are spies and have collected information on the dragons we will have attending here. The school is run by Queen Veronica, but whether in secret or not is still not clear to me. As well, this Jade Academy seems to either be a trick and only the villains know it's fake or alternative. Additionally, the evil thing they're doing here is using the unusual dragonets for their own purposes. I'm still not clear on what that is. This is just what I've gathered from what I've been reading.
Alright, so everyone is on board with dark/alternate Jade Academy from what I can tell. From what I gather by reading all of your comments, we have certain ocs that are spies and have collected information on the dragons we will have attending here. The school is run by Queen Veronica, but whether in secret or not is still not clear to me. As well, this Jade Academy seems to either be a trick and only the villains know it's fake or alternative. Additionally, the evil thing they're doing here is using the unusual dragonets for their own purposes. I'm still not clear on what that is. This is just what I've gathered from what I've been reading.
We should probably come up with a name for the academy... How about Onyx Academy?
We should probably come up with a name for the academy... How about Onyx Academy?
fJ1MNlM.png
If this whole "unusual dragonet" thing is a confirmation, looks like I'll have to figure something out for Sage.
If this whole "unusual dragonet" thing is a confirmation, looks like I'll have to figure something out for Sage.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 129 130