Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | World of the Dragoncats [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
(Appearances are notes for me!)

Sketches of my originals are here!

Name - Nafie
Nickname(s) - N/A
Age - 6 Y/O; 6 MTH
Gender - Female
She/Her
Voice Claim - Hynden Walch
Theme - Deciding

Tribe - Vallis
Rank - Tribe Member
Element - Nightmare
Wine Eyes

Sexuality - Bisexual
Crush - N/A; Open
Mate - N/A; Open
Kits - N/A; Open

> Appearance <
Burgundy fur; average sized horns/spines/ears; short hair covered in maroon wings/spikes; feathery/spikey wings; Short and dull ivories; claws/nose are pale white, blotches on feathers/face/spikes (pale white)

> Personality <
TBA

> Backstory <
TBA(?)

> Family <

> Extra <
WIP(!)

----

Name - Mel
Nickname(s) - Melancholy, Mellie
Age - 8 Y/O; 3 MTH
Gender - Male
He/Him/His
Voice Claim - Nathan Fillion
Theme - Melancholy Hill - Gorillaz
Tribe - Vagari
Rank - Leader
Element - Fear
Mahogany Eyes

Sexuality - Heteroromantic Demisexual
Crush - N/A; Open
Mate - N/A; Open
Kits - N/A; Open(?)

> Appearance <
Jet black fur; Long hair, porpoise scales visible underneath; jam wings/ears/markings; scaley wings; black crystals bits hover above ears/whiskers/tail; extra toe on right (front) mitt

> Personality <
TBA

> Backstory <
TBA(?)

> Family <
WIP

Extra
WIP

----

Name - Phii
Nickname(s) - N/A
Age - 7 Y/O; 2 MTH
Gender - Female
She/Her
Voice Claim - Janet Varney
Theme - Deciding

Tribe - Montem
Rank - Lead Hunter
Element - Acid
Chartreuse Eyes

Sexuality - Heteroromantic Asexual
Crush - N/A; Open
Mate - N/A; Open
Kits N/A; Open(?)

> Appearance <
Flint fur; Long and jagged horns, average sized ears/wings; bat like wings, short hair, lime tiny speckles scattered on body; acid drips from mouth/edges of wings; Two tails(?)

> Personality <
TBA

> Backstory<
TBA(?)

> Family <
WIP

> Extra <
WIP

----

Name - Omar
Nickname(s) - Omi
Age - 15 Y/O; 7 MTHS
Gender - Male
He/Him/His
Voice Claim - Jack De Sena
Theme - Deciding

Tribe - Gramina
Rank - Defender
Element - Reflect, Fog
Oxford/Cloud Eyes

Sexuality - Panromantic Demisexual
Crush - N/A; Open
Mate - N/A; Open
Kits - N/A; Open(!)

> Appearance <
tiffany blue fur/wings; short spines/horns/ears; short hair, gray scales on back/face; clear scales, reflect physical image; bat like wings, gray large feather tufts on ears/paws

> Personality <
TBA

Family
WIP

> Extra <
WIP
(Appearances are notes for me!)

Sketches of my originals are here!

Name - Nafie
Nickname(s) - N/A
Age - 6 Y/O; 6 MTH
Gender - Female
She/Her
Voice Claim - Hynden Walch
Theme - Deciding

Tribe - Vallis
Rank - Tribe Member
Element - Nightmare
Wine Eyes

Sexuality - Bisexual
Crush - N/A; Open
Mate - N/A; Open
Kits - N/A; Open

> Appearance <
Burgundy fur; average sized horns/spines/ears; short hair covered in maroon wings/spikes; feathery/spikey wings; Short and dull ivories; claws/nose are pale white, blotches on feathers/face/spikes (pale white)

> Personality <
TBA

> Backstory <
TBA(?)

> Family <

> Extra <
WIP(!)

----

Name - Mel
Nickname(s) - Melancholy, Mellie
Age - 8 Y/O; 3 MTH
Gender - Male
He/Him/His
Voice Claim - Nathan Fillion
Theme - Melancholy Hill - Gorillaz
Tribe - Vagari
Rank - Leader
Element - Fear
Mahogany Eyes

Sexuality - Heteroromantic Demisexual
Crush - N/A; Open
Mate - N/A; Open
Kits - N/A; Open(?)

> Appearance <
Jet black fur; Long hair, porpoise scales visible underneath; jam wings/ears/markings; scaley wings; black crystals bits hover above ears/whiskers/tail; extra toe on right (front) mitt

> Personality <
TBA

> Backstory <
TBA(?)

> Family <
WIP

Extra
WIP

----

Name - Phii
Nickname(s) - N/A
Age - 7 Y/O; 2 MTH
Gender - Female
She/Her
Voice Claim - Janet Varney
Theme - Deciding

Tribe - Montem
Rank - Lead Hunter
Element - Acid
Chartreuse Eyes

Sexuality - Heteroromantic Asexual
Crush - N/A; Open
Mate - N/A; Open
Kits N/A; Open(?)

> Appearance <
Flint fur; Long and jagged horns, average sized ears/wings; bat like wings, short hair, lime tiny speckles scattered on body; acid drips from mouth/edges of wings; Two tails(?)

> Personality <
TBA

> Backstory<
TBA(?)

> Family <
WIP

> Extra <
WIP

----

Name - Omar
Nickname(s) - Omi
Age - 15 Y/O; 7 MTHS
Gender - Male
He/Him/His
Voice Claim - Jack De Sena
Theme - Deciding

Tribe - Gramina
Rank - Defender
Element - Reflect, Fog
Oxford/Cloud Eyes

Sexuality - Panromantic Demisexual
Crush - N/A; Open
Mate - N/A; Open
Kits - N/A; Open(!)

> Appearance <
tiffany blue fur/wings; short spines/horns/ears; short hair, gray scales on back/face; clear scales, reflect physical image; bat like wings, gray large feather tufts on ears/paws

> Personality <
TBA

Family
WIP

> Extra <
WIP
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
Can I reserve second in command in Vallis
Can I reserve second in command in Vallis
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
@TimeOblivion
Thanks! It's an old idea I had but I felt that I could relaunch it. Your spots are reserved!

@AndromedaGalaxy
gotcha
@TimeOblivion
Thanks! It's an old idea I had but I felt that I could relaunch it. Your spots are reserved!

@AndromedaGalaxy
gotcha
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
boop
boop
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
blep
blep
why hello there strangers I would like to join this rp yes please

@Frysa

Name: Arwen

Tribe: Vallis

Element**: Dreams (his eyes are pale lavender in color)
Appearance: Arwen is slightly plump, soft and unthreatening-looking in appearance. His fur is light brown and white, with dark brown specks along his spine and the backs of his wings. His wings are entirely covered in feathers, and his front paws are de-formed, with only two toes pointing forward normally, and the other two pointing in the opposite direction, though he's gotten used to it and it doesn't hinder his movement too much. His horns are short and not sharp, just like his spines and his tail tip. He is small in size, with a more compact build that the average cat-dragon.
Personality: Arwen sleeps wherever he can, whenever he can. Even when he is awake, the cat-dragon always seems to be yawning and tired, already prepared for his next nap. Because he sleeps so much, he tends to miss things, and doesn't always know what's going on. But he is quite intelligent, so if he happens to know what's going on, you can usually count on him for advice. He can get overprotective of close friends and family, though he usually can be reasoned with, and he sleeps so much that it won't hold whoever he is being overprotective of back for too long. He tends to sleep longer than even he needs to, and if no one ever wakes him up or keeps him busy in the waking world, he could lose himself in his own dreams and, without waking up, it could effect his health, as he wouldn't be eating or drinking.

Backstory*: He slept much more than others even as a kit (especially when he reached 4 months of age), which led his parents to believe that he might have caught an illness, and therefore was too weak to wake and play with the other kits. They decided that in order to stop the disease from spreading to the other kits, they needed to get rid of Arwen, and did just that, leaving him in at the base of the mountain to starve. Luckily, an old, female winged lion happened to be passing by, and, mistaking Arwen for a lion cub with her poor eyesight, she took him under her wing, returning with him to her den, which happened to be in one of the areas ruined by the plague, somewhat near the Vallis's camp. When Arwen was about a year old, she died of old age, leaving him to his own devices, with a small amount of prey lef tover from a recent hunt all he had for provisions. He took to wandering the ruined landscape, when one day, almost a year before the present day, he was discovered by a few of the younger Vallis tribe members, caught sleeping in the shade of a large boulder. Once he woke and realized that he was no longer alone, he pleaded with them to allow him to join their ranks, and he was allowed to join, living there happily ever since.

Family*: Unknown, he doesn't remember his family in Montem, but he had 3 siblings, along with his parents. His only other "family" was the winged lioness who took him in for a short time, whose name from Bjyrna, but she also passed away.

Extra*: His element gives him the power to make others around him fall asleep, as well as create dream-like illusions and invade other's dreams. He often gets yelled at for not doing work and helping support the tribe, though he's willing enough to work, he just sleeps too much.

tell me if I need to change anything, this is my first roleplay in Flight Rising, though I am experienced in roleplay on other sites.
why hello there strangers I would like to join this rp yes please

@Frysa

Name: Arwen

Element**: Dreams (his eyes are pale lavender in color)
Appearance: Arwen is slightly plump, soft and unthreatening-looking in appearance. His fur is light brown and white, with dark brown specks along his spine and the backs of his wings. His wings are entirely covered in feathers, and his front paws are de-formed, with only two toes pointing forward normally, and the other two pointing in the opposite direction, though he's gotten used to it and it doesn't hinder his movement too much. His horns are short and not sharp, just like his spines and his tail tip. He is small in size, with a more compact build that the average cat-dragon.
Personality: Arwen sleeps wherever he can, whenever he can. Even when he is awake, the cat-dragon always seems to be yawning and tired, already prepared for his next nap. Because he sleeps so much, he tends to miss things, and doesn't always know what's going on. But he is quite intelligent, so if he happens to know what's going on, you can usually count on him for advice. He can get overprotective of close friends and family, though he usually can be reasoned with, and he sleeps so much that it won't hold whoever he is being overprotective of back for too long. He tends to sleep longer than even he needs to, and if no one ever wakes him up or keeps him busy in the waking world, he could lose himself in his own dreams and, without waking up, it could effect his health, as he wouldn't be eating or drinking.

Backstory*: He slept much more than others even as a kit (especially when he reached 4 months of age), which led his parents to believe that he might have caught an illness, and therefore was too weak to wake and play with the other kits. They decided that in order to stop the disease from spreading to the other kits, they needed to get rid of Arwen, and did just that, leaving him in at the base of the mountain to starve. Luckily, an old, female winged lion happened to be passing by, and, mistaking Arwen for a lion cub with her poor eyesight, she took him under her wing, returning with him to her den, which happened to be in one of the areas ruined by the plague, somewhat near the Vallis's camp. When Arwen was about a year old, she died of old age, leaving him to his own devices, with a small amount of prey lef tover from a recent hunt all he had for provisions. He took to wandering the ruined landscape, when one day, almost a year before the present day, he was discovered by a few of the younger Vallis tribe members, caught sleeping in the shade of a large boulder. Once he woke and realized that he was no longer alone, he pleaded with them to allow him to join their ranks, and he was allowed to join, living there happily ever since.

Family*: Unknown, he doesn't remember his family in Montem, but he had 3 siblings, along with his parents. His only other "family" was the winged lioness who took him in for a short time, whose name from Bjyrna, but she also passed away.

Extra*: His element gives him the power to make others around him fall asleep, as well as create dream-like illusions and invade other's dreams. He often gets yelled at for not doing work and helping support the tribe, though he's willing enough to work, he just sleeps too much.

tell me if I need to change anything, this is my first roleplay in Flight Rising, though I am experienced in roleplay on other sites.
@EmeraldWaters

Accepted! But just one question, he doesn't remember anything about Montem, right?
@EmeraldWaters

Accepted! But just one question, he doesn't remember anything about Montem, right?
wait i have another one

@Frysa

am I allowed to have two characters in Vallis? I hope so .-.

Name: Kiriki

Rank: Tribe member/Initiated, if the Vallis have a version of the Initiated.

Element**: Sound, her eyes are an odd, unnaturally bright and metallic yellow-green.

Appearance: Kiriki is a lightly built, skinny dragon-cat, with three sets of long, sharp horns, that are grey and silver, like her spikes, though a few of her spikes are brightly colored like her eyes for some reason. She is very fast and has very keen senses, though she is near-sighted and has poor eyesight in general, which is how she got lost and found Arwen in the first place. She has silky, soft fur that is silver in color for the most part, though she has strange shapes and patterns in her fur that are dark grey, with the occasional yellow-green mixed in just slightly. She has sharp, white claws and teeth, and her tail looks almost like a blade, with a large spike on the tip that is extremely sharp. She had unnaturally large ears as well, which appeared along with the yellow-green in her fur and spikes when she was initiated. It is suspected, but not yet proven, that she can echolocate.

Personality: Kiriki is extremely energetic and a bit hot-headed and immature. She enjoys showing off he powers, mimicking other cat's voices and playing pranks on them, even when they might do a little more harm than intended. She can be a bit mean in her sense of humor, but she doesn't intend to hurt people. She absolutely LOVES exploring, and doing 'science,' which mostly involves seeing what kinds of crazy things she can get the livestock to eat. She has absolutely no sense of direction, which is another reason why she got lost and found Arwen. The only times she really feels comfortable is when she is just with Arwen or with her brother (which I guess someone can claim if they want? Or we can just say he died in the plague and sometimes she pretends he's still there with her .-.).

She is also obsessed with stories of what the world was like before the plague, and is basically has her own collection of conspiracy theories about other cats that might be out there and that they aren't alone, or that maybe the alien other cats supposedly out there might be looking for them, and her dream is to go on expeditions away from the Vallis, to reunite with the rest of the dragon-cats, waiting to welcome them back to the world. Her interest in them is mostly fueled by Arwen, and she can often be found pestering him and asking if there are more cats out there, etc.She'll tell anyone who will listen about these theories of hers, which is pretty much no one, but she stubbornly believes them and think she'll prove everyone wrong someday. She'd never leave home all alone, though, so for now she's staying put, except for the occasional adventure.

Backstory*: Kiriki grew up as a normal kit, her only sibling her brother, and her parents both members of the Vallis tribe. Her father died when a manticore, crazed with thirst and lack of food because of having to survive out in the Hills near their valley, attacked the camp. She holds no ill-will against the non-dragoncat creatures, though, and continues on with only happy, but few memories of her father. When she was initiated, and her hearing improved, she felt both blessed and cursed. With her new heightened senses (excluding her sight, which remained extremely poor as it had been since birth), she was able to get around better, but as she was still learning, she was often overwhelmed by the constant sounds around her, which caused her to have panic attacks, which don't happen often anymore, but could still happen in the present, given the right circumstances. She found Arwen before she was initiated, when she was still a small kitten and had snuck out of camp for an adventure. Her brother had found her sleeping next to Arwen, as the stranger had accidentally made her fall asleep with his element. They returned to camp safely after finally waking up the new cat-dragon.

Family*: Her father is deceased, her mother in unknown/unclaimed, and her brother is deceased, unless someone wants to roleplay as him?

Extra*: She helps to watch over, find food for, and care for the livestock. With her hearing, she knows almost immediately if there's something wrong, such as an animal escaping their pen or an attack from an outsider to steal the animals.
wait i have another one

@Frysa

am I allowed to have two characters in Vallis? I hope so .-.

Name: Kiriki

Rank: Tribe member/Initiated, if the Vallis have a version of the Initiated.

Element**: Sound, her eyes are an odd, unnaturally bright and metallic yellow-green.

Appearance: Kiriki is a lightly built, skinny dragon-cat, with three sets of long, sharp horns, that are grey and silver, like her spikes, though a few of her spikes are brightly colored like her eyes for some reason. She is very fast and has very keen senses, though she is near-sighted and has poor eyesight in general, which is how she got lost and found Arwen in the first place. She has silky, soft fur that is silver in color for the most part, though she has strange shapes and patterns in her fur that are dark grey, with the occasional yellow-green mixed in just slightly. She has sharp, white claws and teeth, and her tail looks almost like a blade, with a large spike on the tip that is extremely sharp. She had unnaturally large ears as well, which appeared along with the yellow-green in her fur and spikes when she was initiated. It is suspected, but not yet proven, that she can echolocate.

Personality: Kiriki is extremely energetic and a bit hot-headed and immature. She enjoys showing off he powers, mimicking other cat's voices and playing pranks on them, even when they might do a little more harm than intended. She can be a bit mean in her sense of humor, but she doesn't intend to hurt people. She absolutely LOVES exploring, and doing 'science,' which mostly involves seeing what kinds of crazy things she can get the livestock to eat. She has absolutely no sense of direction, which is another reason why she got lost and found Arwen. The only times she really feels comfortable is when she is just with Arwen or with her brother (which I guess someone can claim if they want? Or we can just say he died in the plague and sometimes she pretends he's still there with her .-.).

She is also obsessed with stories of what the world was like before the plague, and is basically has her own collection of conspiracy theories about other cats that might be out there and that they aren't alone, or that maybe the alien other cats supposedly out there might be looking for them, and her dream is to go on expeditions away from the Vallis, to reunite with the rest of the dragon-cats, waiting to welcome them back to the world. Her interest in them is mostly fueled by Arwen, and she can often be found pestering him and asking if there are more cats out there, etc.She'll tell anyone who will listen about these theories of hers, which is pretty much no one, but she stubbornly believes them and think she'll prove everyone wrong someday. She'd never leave home all alone, though, so for now she's staying put, except for the occasional adventure.

Backstory*: Kiriki grew up as a normal kit, her only sibling her brother, and her parents both members of the Vallis tribe. Her father died when a manticore, crazed with thirst and lack of food because of having to survive out in the Hills near their valley, attacked the camp. She holds no ill-will against the non-dragoncat creatures, though, and continues on with only happy, but few memories of her father. When she was initiated, and her hearing improved, she felt both blessed and cursed. With her new heightened senses (excluding her sight, which remained extremely poor as it had been since birth), she was able to get around better, but as she was still learning, she was often overwhelmed by the constant sounds around her, which caused her to have panic attacks, which don't happen often anymore, but could still happen in the present, given the right circumstances. She found Arwen before she was initiated, when she was still a small kitten and had snuck out of camp for an adventure. Her brother had found her sleeping next to Arwen, as the stranger had accidentally made her fall asleep with his element. They returned to camp safely after finally waking up the new cat-dragon.

Family*: Her father is deceased, her mother in unknown/unclaimed, and her brother is deceased, unless someone wants to roleplay as him?

Extra*: She helps to watch over, find food for, and care for the livestock. With her hearing, she knows almost immediately if there's something wrong, such as an animal escaping their pen or an attack from an outsider to steal the animals.
[quote name="Frysa" date=2017-07-28 09:27:18] @EmeraldWaters Accepted! But just one question, he doesn't remember anything about Montem, right? [/quote] He does not, his earliest memories are of Bjyrna caring for him.
Frysa wrote on 2017-07-28:
@EmeraldWaters

He does not, his earliest memories are of Bjyrna caring for him.
@EmeraldWaters

Sure, but if someone else wants a spot in Vallis after it's closed then I may ask you to move you

Accepted!
@EmeraldWaters

Sure, but if someone else wants a spot in Vallis after it's closed then I may ask you to move you

Accepted!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28