Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Roleplay, ooc/application
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@werewolfjedi

thats adorable I love cats so much. My workplace has cats on each floor and its amazing because we get to pet them all the time <33

@TimeWatcher

heck yeah heck yeah I encourage romance of any sorts with my kitties <3
@werewolfjedi

thats adorable I love cats so much. My workplace has cats on each floor and its amazing because we get to pet them all the time <33

@TimeWatcher

heck yeah heck yeah I encourage romance of any sorts with my kitties <3
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
Adopt made by MettatonEX c:
@starlydoll
Great :D
@starlydoll
Great :D
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
@TimeWatcher

I especially love romantic feuds and fighting and drama <333 keeps things interesting
@TimeWatcher

I especially love romantic feuds and fighting and drama <333 keeps things interesting
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
@starlydoll
hehe same...my cat can be such a drama queen at times...poor Fawnstep.... XD

EDIT: I just pinged myself....lmao I need some sleep XP
@starlydoll
hehe same...my cat can be such a drama queen at times...poor Fawnstep.... XD

EDIT: I just pinged myself....lmao I need some sleep XP
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
@TimeWatcher

lol what time is is where you are? It's noon currently for me, I'm about to make some star wars shaped macaroni lol
@TimeWatcher

lol what time is is where you are? It's noon currently for me, I'm about to make some star wars shaped macaroni lol
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
@starlydoll
It's 1:05 PM but I only got about 5 hours of sleep last night...and I do my best not to drink coffee since the bitterness never really does it for me :P

edit: omg can u send me some of that macaroni

it better look like jabba the hut
@starlydoll
It's 1:05 PM but I only got about 5 hours of sleep last night...and I do my best not to drink coffee since the bitterness never really does it for me :P

edit: omg can u send me some of that macaroni

it better look like jabba the hut
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
@TimeWatcher

I get you, I only like coffee when its got a lot of cream in it. Pop works way better at keeping me up anyway, and Dr. Pepper is the best thing for me to stay awake. Fizz so good it hurts.

lol idk which characters are in the shapes, I didn't look too closely at the box. I was just upset that cars 3 and minions replaced my spongebob shapes ;^; spongebob is the only hideous yellow thing I want to see on my macaroni box
@TimeWatcher

I get you, I only like coffee when its got a lot of cream in it. Pop works way better at keeping me up anyway, and Dr. Pepper is the best thing for me to stay awake. Fizz so good it hurts.

lol idk which characters are in the shapes, I didn't look too closely at the box. I was just upset that cars 3 and minions replaced my spongebob shapes ;^; spongebob is the only hideous yellow thing I want to see on my macaroni box
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
@starlydoll
*gasp* They replaced Spongebob?
HOW DARE THEY

@starlydoll
*gasp* They replaced Spongebob?
HOW DARE THEY

•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
@TimeWatcher

I'm not sure if they just didn't have any boxes left, but the tag still said spongebob even if it was cars 3 boxes. I think I'd sue them if they replaced it. It's odd because I think the macaroni shapes taste better than the regular noodles. Am I just crazy
@TimeWatcher

I'm not sure if they just didn't have any boxes left, but the tag still said spongebob even if it was cars 3 boxes. I think I'd sue them if they replaced it. It's odd because I think the macaroni shapes taste better than the regular noodles. Am I just crazy
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
@starlydoll
Well they should be ashamed of theirselves. Tbh I don't mind noodles vs macaroni, but maybe it's a different brand and thats why they taste different?

How did this discussion end up like this lol
@starlydoll
Well they should be ashamed of theirselves. Tbh I don't mind noodles vs macaroni, but maybe it's a different brand and thats why they taste different?

How did this discussion end up like this lol
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43