Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Tribes (OPEN & NEED PPL) - Sign-ups
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Sillywinter
Thanks for accepting me ^^ Also is it alright if I make another character? I'd like to reserve the gladiator spot in the Kite tribe
@Sillywinter
Thanks for accepting me ^^ Also is it alright if I make another character? I'd like to reserve the gladiator spot in the Kite tribe
@InsanityAbyss

You can have as many characters as you would like :) and yes, I'll reserve that for you!

@ChessieSmiles
@InsanityAbyss

You can have as many characters as you would like :) and yes, I'll reserve that for you!

@ChessieSmiles
rPflwkH.png
Added a height and wingspan to Midnight.
Added a height and wingspan to Midnight.
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
@/ChassieSmiles

Realized I pinged you for no reason before, my apologies! Wonderful form, accepted! Hopefully Medea will find an apprentice soon enough :)
@/ChassieSmiles

Realized I pinged you for no reason before, my apologies! Wonderful form, accepted! Hopefully Medea will find an apprentice soon enough :)
rPflwkH.png
@Sillywinter

Edited my original form with the Gladiator, hope she's alright ^^'
@Sillywinter

Edited my original form with the Gladiator, hope she's alright ^^'
[b]Name[/b]: Kalior [b]Age[/b]: 75 years old (middle aged nearing elderly) [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Species[/b]: Snapping Turtle [b]Appearance[/b]: [img]http://images.mentalfloss.com/sites/default/files/styles/insert_main_wide_image/public/1200px-alligator_snapping_turtle_-_geierschildkrote_-_alligatorschildkrote_-_macrochelys_temminckii_01.jpg[/img] [b]Personality[/b]: While Kalior may seem gruff and stern at first glance, once one really gets to know the old turtle they can truly come into contact with the real her; kind, wise, and calculating. Although Kalior's opinion towards animalkind is somewhat marred due to the amount of war and death she has seen over her long life, she can still find hope within those that she trusts and treats those who she sees as honorable with the utmost respect. Kalior is very much an outside the box thinker, always trying to come up with new possibilities. [b]Tribe[/b]: The Iron Mountain Tribe [b]Tribal Rank[/b]: The Council [b]Background[/b]: Kalior, once a hunter for the tribe, always felt out of place while using manual labor to serve her people. She felt that the best weapons were thoughts and ideas, and so she fought for a higher rank involving leadership. After many years of hard work, she has finally earned what she wished. [b]Extra Information[/b]: None ((This RP seems really cool! Hope that this form is alright :D))
Name: Kalior
Species: Snapping Turtle
Appearance:

1200px-alligator_snapping_turtle_-_geierschildkrote_-_alligatorschildkrote_-_macrochelys_temminckii_01.jpg

Personality: While Kalior may seem gruff and stern at first glance, once one really gets to know the old turtle they can truly come into contact with the real her; kind, wise, and calculating. Although Kalior's opinion towards animalkind is somewhat marred due to the amount of war and death she has seen over her long life, she can still find hope within those that she trusts and treats those who she sees as honorable with the utmost respect. Kalior is very much an outside the box thinker, always trying to come up with new possibilities.
Tribe: The Iron Mountain Tribe
Tribal Rank: The Council
Background: Kalior, once a hunter for the tribe, always felt out of place while using manual labor to serve her people. She felt that the best weapons were thoughts and ideas, and so she fought for a higher rank involving leadership. After many years of hard work, she has finally earned what she wished.
Extra Information: None

((This RP seems really cool! Hope that this form is alright :D))
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
@ScarletTheDragon

Thanks and accepted! I'm glad we have a turtle joining us.

@TimeOblivion

Your slot is reserved :)

@InsanityAbyss

Your form looks good, so accepted!
@ScarletTheDragon

Thanks and accepted! I'm glad we have a turtle joining us.

@TimeOblivion

Your slot is reserved :)

@InsanityAbyss

Your form looks good, so accepted!
rPflwkH.png
@Sillywinter [b]Name[/b]: Ophira [b]Age[/b]: 6.5 [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Species[/b]: Bengal Tiger [b]Appearance[/b]: A golden bengal tiger with irises that are hazel around the pupil and a pale blue around the outer edges [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/xTkcF3ezwoQzfPZ9vO/giphy.gif[/img] [b]Personality[/b]: Ophira is an attentive and quiet tigress, her calm exterior demeanor hides the anxiety she feels that she might fail to live up to the Late King's legacy. Her anxiety is what keeps her trying harder and harder to do her best. She has only been ruling for a few months but she has managed to keep the peace in the Tribe without looking like much of a push over. While she is young, she has earned her way to being King through strength and cunning. [b]Tribe[/b]: Tribe of the Burning Sun [b]Tribal Rank[/b]: King [b]Background[/b]: When Ophira was young, she was brash and reckless, often thinking she knew better than the other Tribe members. She even went far enough as to disregard her mother's words, that Ophira's recklessness would get her in trouble. These behaviors often landed Ophira in the healer's den, right into the paws of a Lynx named Oleg. Ophira, as much as she hated to admit it, respected and quite liked the young healer, finding her visits entertaining, although also painful. One day Ophira traveled too far into the Tribe of the Hunt's lands and caused a minor skirmish that resulted in the current King to come bale her hide out of it. After the King smoothed things over, she was demoted from Warrior to Hunter and put on probation under Avior's eye. Change didn't happen immediately, she was still rude and reckless, these behaviors often brought out when she saw her teasing and bullying had no effect on the younger white tiger, Avior. Several months after the incident, Ophira took it too far with Avior, causing the younger male to call out her behaviors in a less than pleasant manner. Something about this confrontation struck a cord in Ophira, causing her to hide herself away. She realized how much trouble she had caused, how much pain. This caused her to buckled down and she became determined to turn herself around and earn herself a higher rank. Over the next few years she changed from reckless and brash, to calculating and attentive. She would do anything for her King, Preside and Overseer. After two years, and with Avior's help, she had worked her way up to Overseer after the elder passed away from old age. After her 5th year, the King's Preside passed away after a hunt went wrong. After mourning the death of the Preside the King elected a new Preside. After much debate, Ohpira was chosen as the new Preside, much to her own surprise and glee. Ophira was honored to be given the position, and learned much from the King. She grew closer to him, respecting and loving the King as a father. One of which she hadn't really had since he had died when she was just a cub. Sadly, the King was old, already nearing 14 years of age. He passed away one night, a few months before Ophira the end of Ophira's 5th year. Soon, Ohpira was named the new King of the Pride, inheriting all the Previous King had left her. It didn't take long for Ophira to decide her Preside. She chose Avior and he has since been a great deal of help to her. Often able to tell when she may loose her patience and understanding if a tribe member becomes too much. Much like how she interacts with the clan healer, Oleg, she is able to relax and show a side of her most of the tribe doesn't see. [b]Extra Information[/b]: Ohpira wears golden hoop earrings on both ears, two on the left and three on the right, one near the apex of her right ear. Adorning her neck is a simple golden choker that she received from her mother after she became Preside. She also has a pair of gold plated iron claws she had made specially by a blacksmith from the Iron Mountain Tribe along with a few tail cuffs she wears daily.
@Sillywinter

Name: Ophira
Species: Bengal Tiger
Appearance: A golden bengal tiger with irises that are hazel around the pupil and a pale blue around the outer edges
giphy.gif
Personality: Ophira is an attentive and quiet tigress, her calm exterior demeanor hides the anxiety she feels that she might fail to live up to the Late King's legacy. Her anxiety is what keeps her trying harder and harder to do her best. She has only been ruling for a few months but she has managed to keep the peace in the Tribe without looking like much of a push over. While she is young, she has earned her way to being King through strength and cunning.
Tribe: Tribe of the Burning Sun
Tribal Rank: King
Background: When Ophira was young, she was brash and reckless, often thinking she knew better than the other Tribe members. She even went far enough as to disregard her mother's words, that Ophira's recklessness would get her in trouble. These behaviors often landed Ophira in the healer's den, right into the paws of a Lynx named Oleg. Ophira, as much as she hated to admit it, respected and quite liked the young healer, finding her visits entertaining, although also painful.

One day Ophira traveled too far into the Tribe of the Hunt's lands and caused a minor skirmish that resulted in the current King to come bale her hide out of it. After the King smoothed things over, she was demoted from Warrior to Hunter and put on probation under Avior's eye. Change didn't happen immediately, she was still rude and reckless, these behaviors often brought out when she saw her teasing and bullying had no effect on the younger white tiger, Avior.

Several months after the incident, Ophira took it too far with Avior, causing the younger male to call out her behaviors in a less than pleasant manner. Something about this confrontation struck a cord in Ophira, causing her to hide herself away. She realized how much trouble she had caused, how much pain. This caused her to buckled down and she became determined to turn herself around and earn herself a higher rank.

Over the next few years she changed from reckless and brash, to calculating and attentive. She would do anything for her King, Preside and Overseer. After two years, and with Avior's help, she had worked her way up to Overseer after the elder passed away from old age. After her 5th year, the King's Preside passed away after a hunt went wrong. After mourning the death of the Preside the King elected a new Preside. After much debate, Ohpira was chosen as the new Preside, much to her own surprise and glee. Ophira was honored to be given the position, and learned much from the King. She grew closer to him, respecting and loving the King as a father. One of which she hadn't really had since he had died when she was just a cub. Sadly, the King was old, already nearing 14 years of age. He passed away one night, a few months before Ophira the end of Ophira's 5th year.

Soon, Ohpira was named the new King of the Pride, inheriting all the Previous King had left her. It didn't take long for Ophira to decide her Preside. She chose Avior and he has since been a great deal of help to her. Often able to tell when she may loose her patience and understanding if a tribe member becomes too much. Much like how she interacts with the clan healer, Oleg, she is able to relax and show a side of her most of the tribe doesn't see.
Extra Information: Ohpira wears golden hoop earrings on both ears, two on the left and three on the right, one near the apex of her right ear. Adorning her neck is a simple golden choker that she received from her mother after she became Preside. She also has a pair of gold plated iron claws she had made specially by a blacksmith from the Iron Mountain Tribe along with a few tail cuffs she wears daily.
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@CornixElecti

edit: I forgot to say accepted I'm so tired ;-;
@CornixElecti

edit: I forgot to say accepted I'm so tired ;-;
rPflwkH.png
@SillyWinter

It's all good!!

@Draconequis you might find this interesting :)
@SillyWinter

It's all good!!

@Draconequis you might find this interesting :)
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10