Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats RP {OPEN}
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29
@CutePrincess
(Kin means family. Anyway, you can begin RPing now. I'll add Blossomkit to the alliances)
@CutePrincess
(Kin means family. Anyway, you can begin RPing now. I'll add Blossomkit to the alliances)
call me Myth or Sinclair, he/him
Stripepaw was nearby, eating some prey. He looked up.
"And, when it's (insert warriors name for autumn here), watch out for leaves. If you step on them, you have even less chance of catching prey than you would from stepping on leaves any other time."
Stripepaw was nearby, eating some prey. He looked up.
"And, when it's (insert warriors name for autumn here), watch out for leaves. If you step on them, you have even less chance of catching prey than you would from stepping on leaves any other time."
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Willowpaw nodded. "And prey is really hard to find during Leaf-bare, so you have to try harder to find something. There are also less predators."
Willowpaw nodded. "And prey is really hard to find during Leaf-bare, so you have to try harder to find something. There are also less predators."
"Pretty much, you have to put effort into everything to catch even one thing." The tabby cat went back to eating.
"Pretty much, you have to put effort into everything to catch even one thing." The tabby cat went back to eating.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
BlossomKit ws bored she had no idea what to do. (HINT HINT)
BlossomKit ws bored she had no idea what to do. (HINT HINT)
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
(pretend that the thing with 'sparrowfur joining the clan' happened)

Sparrowfur walked over to Blossomkit.
"When you're an apprentice, what type will you be?" she asked.
(pretend that the thing with 'sparrowfur joining the clan' happened)

Sparrowfur walked over to Blossomkit.
"When you're an apprentice, what type will you be?" she asked.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
(sorry afk back now) The tiny kit look a sparrowfur confused
(sorry afk back now) The tiny kit look a sparrowfur confused
"There are medicine cat apprentices and warrior apprentices," Sparrowfur explained kindly.
"There are medicine cat apprentices and warrior apprentices," Sparrowfur explained kindly.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Willowpaw finished lecturing the kits about hunting, then glanced up at the sky. "Mousedung." He hissed. "I was going to go hunting today."
Willowpaw finished lecturing the kits about hunting, then glanced up at the sky. "Mousedung." He hissed. "I was going to go hunting today."
"Being a medicine cat sounds cool!" The Kit said excitedly. " But it also sounds hard."
"Being a medicine cat sounds cool!" The Kit said excitedly. " But it also sounds hard."
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29