Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF Private rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 269 270
Symphony shrugged she was shaking but she took off into the air. "Few, ok possibility here I come!" She mutters under her breath. She let her wings breath the fall air. Her gaze followed the pretty leaves sifting threw the air along with her.
Symphony shrugged she was shaking but she took off into the air. "Few, ok possibility here I come!" She mutters under her breath. She let her wings breath the fall air. Her gaze followed the pretty leaves sifting threw the air along with her.
Thinking that what she was doing was escaping to tell the local dragons about his hideout, Flare took off after Symphony. His large wings easily carried him up, gaining speed on her fast.
Thinking that what she was doing was escaping to tell the local dragons about his hideout, Flare took off after Symphony. His large wings easily carried him up, gaining speed on her fast.
She saw him and sped up a mile a minute, she continued to fly then stopped. She realized that he continued game on her and anger built up in her. "STOP. WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" She shouted
She saw him and sped up a mile a minute, she continued to fly then stopped. She realized that he continued game on her and anger built up in her. "STOP. WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" She shouted
"I can't let you leave with what you know, nightwing!!" He shouted back at her, but didn't stop. He was intent on knocking her out of the sky.
"I can't let you leave with what you know, nightwing!!" He shouted back at her, but didn't stop. He was intent on knocking her out of the sky.
She quickly dodged him. "What do you mean?! I just asked for directions?! I'm not doing anything to you!" Her eyes blazed and she spat flame at him.
She quickly dodged him. "What do you mean?! I just asked for directions?! I'm not doing anything to you!" Her eyes blazed and she spat flame at him.
With the control his tail allowed him, he dodge the flame. "You threatened my family! Am I to suppose that you really are so ignorant that you don't know what happens to abnormalities here?!" He had ceased his pursuit, for the time being. "You plan to inform the other skywings, don't you?! Why else would some nightwing being nosing around in such a remote place?!!" he huffed fire from his mouth.
With the control his tail allowed him, he dodge the flame. "You threatened my family! Am I to suppose that you really are so ignorant that you don't know what happens to abnormalities here?!" He had ceased his pursuit, for the time being. "You plan to inform the other skywings, don't you?! Why else would some nightwing being nosing around in such a remote place?!!" he huffed fire from his mouth.
"I'm not ignorant!" She said then softened. "I'm not here to threaten anyone, or tell other skywings! I'm here to find my family." She looked down hovering in the air then she sped off extremely fast.
"I'm not ignorant!" She said then softened. "I'm not here to threaten anyone, or tell other skywings! I'm here to find my family." She looked down hovering in the air then she sped off extremely fast.
It was late, the sun was going down, and Flare wasn't looking to abandon his siblings. He had his suspicions that she might be leading him away from his abnormal siblings anyhow, so he took off in the other direction, toward his home. He didn't believe a single word that dragon had told him other than that she could read his mind. Flare also didn't feel safe staying in his cave now. He planned to move his siblings in the night and watch his cave from a distance to see if anyone really would come. He bat his wings as fast as they could possibly move and landed directly at the entrance of his cave. He called for his siblings who came scrambling out, relieved to see him and not a stranger. He picked his brother and sister up with his mouth and carried them out of the cave before gently taking off. He landed in the wood and walked quietly and carefully through the brush, trying not to alert anything of his presence.
It was late, the sun was going down, and Flare wasn't looking to abandon his siblings. He had his suspicions that she might be leading him away from his abnormal siblings anyhow, so he took off in the other direction, toward his home. He didn't believe a single word that dragon had told him other than that she could read his mind. Flare also didn't feel safe staying in his cave now. He planned to move his siblings in the night and watch his cave from a distance to see if anyone really would come. He bat his wings as fast as they could possibly move and landed directly at the entrance of his cave. He called for his siblings who came scrambling out, relieved to see him and not a stranger. He picked his brother and sister up with his mouth and carried them out of the cave before gently taking off. He landed in the wood and walked quietly and carefully through the brush, trying not to alert anything of his presence.
For what Flare did not know was that symphony was in the same forest at exact same time. She had heard of bears around this part and planned to catch one for herself. She quickly chose a cave and awaited noises.
For what Flare did not know was that symphony was in the same forest at exact same time. She had heard of bears around this part and planned to catch one for herself. She quickly chose a cave and awaited noises.
Eventually, Flare placed his siblings on his back and warned them not to make a sound, just like hiding time. They were actually still, but he could hear their little bellies rumble from time to time. His heart clenched with guilt, he couldn't live with himself if he let them starve. The poor little hatchlings were always hungry because he was such a rubbish hunter, and they never complained about it. He thought they must just be used to it, which made him feel worse. The sun was down, so he wouldn't see many fish in the creeks, he would have to catch something else. He listened for prey to scurry about, but also occasionally glanced to the skies, watching for dragons to come plunder his home.

Creeping through the flora of the forest as quietly as possible, he followed track of various beasts, looking for the freshest trail, until he found bear tracks. He smiled grimly and suppressed a chuckle. He took his little siblings off of his back and hide them in the bushes, demanding that they not move. He began his tracking without them on his back to worry about.
Eventually, Flare placed his siblings on his back and warned them not to make a sound, just like hiding time. They were actually still, but he could hear their little bellies rumble from time to time. His heart clenched with guilt, he couldn't live with himself if he let them starve. The poor little hatchlings were always hungry because he was such a rubbish hunter, and they never complained about it. He thought they must just be used to it, which made him feel worse. The sun was down, so he wouldn't see many fish in the creeks, he would have to catch something else. He listened for prey to scurry about, but also occasionally glanced to the skies, watching for dragons to come plunder his home.

Creeping through the flora of the forest as quietly as possible, he followed track of various beasts, looking for the freshest trail, until he found bear tracks. He smiled grimly and suppressed a chuckle. He took his little siblings off of his back and hide them in the bushes, demanding that they not move. He began his tracking without them on his back to worry about.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 269 270