Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Faes Of Fire
You see a horde of ember mice. You decide to chase after them, because some look like a good meal, and others look like amazing pets.You chase. The wind rushing through your wings, the embers the mice leave behind in your face. Finally, they disappear, out of no were. You throw your body to the ground in defeat. Then, you notice a small cave, just big enough for you to squeeze into. as you enter, fire starters welcome you as they hang on the roof of the cave, and give you a nice, very warm, welcome. Suddenly, a cloaked Fae, about half a meter tall, flies up to you slowly, and says "I see you are lost. You may stay with us." She took a breath, and then continued "But, you must hunt, you must battle, and most of all, you must help. Or else, the guards will take action against you." She let out a giant ball of fire, bigger than herself, and released it into the air, lighting all of the fire starters. "welcome to the lair of faes, Home of the Faes of Fire. I am Stone." Rules: •pick your favorite fae(s) and Rp here. Show a picture of them, and then start to rp. •You are allowed to have up to 3 faes unless i give special permission •You are encouraged to add description of the faes you role-play with to your fan's bio •To rp with Stone and the rest of the Faes, ping me and rp. @Raini001 Roleplaying: How to role-play with multiple faes: *Roleplay: @Raini001 Stone, :Ping Self:insert your dragon:,:Ping Other:insert other dragons:* Ex: *Roleplay: @Raini001 Stone, @SoulLugia11 Cobaltkeeper, @Slenderkitty Alysia* if you wish to role-play with just me, post at the top: *Roleplay: @Raini001 Stone, :Ping Self:Insert your dragon:* Ex: *Roleplay: @Raini001 Stone, @SoulLugia11 Cobaltkeeper* You can also role-play without me: *Roleplay: :Ping Self: Insert your dragon:,:Ping Other: Insert other dragons:* You can private RP if you wish by using PM to whomever you wish to role-play with. please, nothing less than 2 sentences when you role-play. I try to reply once everyone participating in a role-play have already posted, but i will only wait up to two days before posting without them. This is stone: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20799484] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207995/20799484_350.png[/img] [/url] All my other dragons are also in the Roleplay, if you want to roleplay with them
You see a horde of ember mice. You decide to chase after them, because some look like a good meal, and others look like amazing pets.You chase. The wind rushing through your wings, the embers the mice leave behind in your face. Finally, they disappear, out of no were. You throw your body to the ground in defeat. Then, you notice a small cave, just big enough for you to squeeze into. as you enter, fire starters welcome you as they hang on the roof of the cave, and give you a nice, very warm, welcome. Suddenly, a cloaked Fae, about half a meter tall, flies up to you slowly, and says "I see you are lost. You may stay with us." She took a breath, and then continued "But, you must hunt, you must battle, and most of all, you must help. Or else, the guards will take action against you." She let out a giant ball of fire, bigger than herself, and released it into the air, lighting all of the fire starters. "welcome to the lair of faes, Home of the Faes of Fire. I am Stone."

Rules:

•pick your favorite fae(s) and Rp here. Show a picture of them, and then start to rp.

•You are allowed to have up to 3 faes unless i give special permission

•You are encouraged to add description of the faes you role-play with to your fan's bio

•To rp with Stone and the rest of the Faes, ping me and rp. @Raini001

Roleplaying:

How to role-play with multiple faes:
*Roleplay: @Raini001 Stone, :Ping Self:insert your dragon:,:Ping Other:insert other dragons:*
Ex: *Roleplay: @Raini001 Stone, @SoulLugia11 Cobaltkeeper, @Slenderkitty Alysia*

if you wish to role-play with just me, post at the top:
*Roleplay: @Raini001 Stone, :Ping Self:Insert your dragon:*
Ex: *Roleplay: @Raini001 Stone, @SoulLugia11 Cobaltkeeper*

You can also role-play without me:
*Roleplay: :Ping Self: Insert your dragon:,:Ping Other: Insert other dragons:*

You can private RP if you wish by using PM to whomever you wish to role-play with.

please, nothing less than 2 sentences when you role-play.

I try to reply once everyone participating in a role-play have already posted, but i will only wait up to two days before posting without them.

This is stone:

20799484_350.png

All my other dragons are also in the Roleplay, if you want to roleplay with them