Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Tank (14/15 OPEN//REVAMPED//)
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 128 129
((What photo?))
((What photo?))
((Pictures! Pictures are always welcome!))

Konnoichi sat down facing everyone. "I'm alright really, just a little bloody." She didn't notice how much blood she spilled until she looked at her tails. She aligned them with her body so that she didn't have to see it.
She looked over to the creature that looked at Riz who looked a lot like Asha. "I'm a Kitsune. My name's Konnoichi but everyone shortened it to Kon you can call me that if you want."
((Pictures! Pictures are always welcome!))

Konnoichi sat down facing everyone. "I'm alright really, just a little bloody." She didn't notice how much blood she spilled until she looked at her tails. She aligned them with her body so that she didn't have to see it.
She looked over to the creature that looked at Riz who looked a lot like Asha. "I'm a Kitsune. My name's Konnoichi but everyone shortened it to Kon you can call me that if you want."
(YASSSSHHH)

Asha nodded. "Good. But don't hesitate to ask anyone for help. Jacob might seal it shut if need be and you ask nice enough." He watched her move her tails. Maybe she doesn't like the sight of blood? He looked up at Tania and smiled at her. What would he ever do without her? Probably go insane and kill everybody but that wasn't something he let himself think about for too long.

(This took me forever ;-; I'm gonna end up asking a friend to help fix the shadows but oh well xD
2po78mh.jpg)
(YASSSSHHH)

Asha nodded. "Good. But don't hesitate to ask anyone for help. Jacob might seal it shut if need be and you ask nice enough." He watched her move her tails. Maybe she doesn't like the sight of blood? He looked up at Tania and smiled at her. What would he ever do without her? Probably go insane and kill everybody but that wasn't something he let himself think about for too long.

(This took me forever ;-; I'm gonna end up asking a friend to help fix the shadows but oh well xD
2po78mh.jpg)
33wv89k.jpg
Riz just watched as everyone talked. He didn't know them well or what to say for that matter. "must be nice to have friends," he thought to himself. He didn't know Asha or Tania well and he just met Kon. If they considered him a friend he didn't know and he wasn't going to assume anything. "I just want someone to care for me like my parents couldn't."

((My poor potato child!))
Riz just watched as everyone talked. He didn't know them well or what to say for that matter. "must be nice to have friends," he thought to himself. He didn't know Asha or Tania well and he just met Kon. If they considered him a friend he didn't know and he wasn't going to assume anything. "I just want someone to care for me like my parents couldn't."

((My poor potato child!))
(I wanna give him a big ol' hug ;-; )

Asha sniffed. "What time is it anyways? I think it's about the time for the doors to shut. Ick." His tail slid across the floor in disgust. "I don't wanna go back in the box. We're still doing the thing right love?" He blinked a few times and looked around. "Or perhaps it would be best to wait until you and Kon heal up a bit. We should fill Riz in too."
(I wanna give him a big ol' hug ;-; )

Asha sniffed. "What time is it anyways? I think it's about the time for the doors to shut. Ick." His tail slid across the floor in disgust. "I don't wanna go back in the box. We're still doing the thing right love?" He blinked a few times and looked around. "Or perhaps it would be best to wait until you and Kon heal up a bit. We should fill Riz in too."
33wv89k.jpg
Rizzil was snapped out of his thoughts when Asha spoke of a thing, "what thing?" He looked between the two at a loss. He didn't recall them talking about anything. "Did I seriously zone out that long?" Riz crossed his arms, "care to explain?"
Rizzil was snapped out of his thoughts when Asha spoke of a thing, "what thing?" He looked between the two at a loss. He didn't recall them talking about anything. "Did I seriously zone out that long?" Riz crossed his arms, "care to explain?"
((Lovely art!))

"Asha, no scaring the newbie with tales of insanity," she chided jokingly. "Though really, if they're the crazy ones, so they should be over here. That's how the organization was supposed to go." At the kitsune's reassurance, she turned back to her. "As long as you're sure," Tania offered Konnoichi another smile. They should find a healer soon. Or at least get Jacob to help out. She returned Asha's smile happily. She was glad she had him. In moments like this, she could almost forget the hellhole they were in. Almost. "Might be better to hold off until we heal up a bit. Hard to run away when you can't run." She then turned to Rizzil. "We're planning on an escape. Soon."
((Lovely art!))

"Asha, no scaring the newbie with tales of insanity," she chided jokingly. "Though really, if they're the crazy ones, so they should be over here. That's how the organization was supposed to go." At the kitsune's reassurance, she turned back to her. "As long as you're sure," Tania offered Konnoichi another smile. They should find a healer soon. Or at least get Jacob to help out. She returned Asha's smile happily. She was glad she had him. In moments like this, she could almost forget the hellhole they were in. Almost. "Might be better to hold off until we heal up a bit. Hard to run away when you can't run." She then turned to Rizzil. "We're planning on an escape. Soon."

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
((Awwwweeee Tania and Asha are so cute! No fair!))
(XP thanks and the shippings in this RP make me squeal)

"Alright, I won't talk about insanity anymore." Asha laughed a bit and flicked his tail. "I don't wanna leave anyone behind or risk someone getting hurt worse, so it's best we wait. Besides, we still have the rest of the makeshift air balloon problem to work out. If it breaks while we're still going down we won't have...water to catch us anymore." He didn't want to mention Ari. His wings curled in over him.
(XP thanks and the shippings in this RP make me squeal)

"Alright, I won't talk about insanity anymore." Asha laughed a bit and flicked his tail. "I don't wanna leave anyone behind or risk someone getting hurt worse, so it's best we wait. Besides, we still have the rest of the makeshift air balloon problem to work out. If it breaks while we're still going down we won't have...water to catch us anymore." He didn't want to mention Ari. His wings curled in over him.
33wv89k.jpg
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 128 129