Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Tank (14/15 OPEN//REVAMPED//)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129
(It's okay xD I wasn't aware some people weren't out of school yet)

He was happy she laughed, though was beginning to run out of jokes. The time he had speant hadn't changed him much, but it sure was breaking down his ability to make more jokes. He could see his reflection in the cell door and grinned at it, sticking his long, red tongue out. His hyena, at the sound of Tania's giggles, bounded over to her. Asha was a man of attatchement, if he was really a man at all. The hyena was the first baby he'd ever created, the second one being a little bearded dragon.
(It's okay xD I wasn't aware some people weren't out of school yet)

He was happy she laughed, though was beginning to run out of jokes. The time he had speant hadn't changed him much, but it sure was breaking down his ability to make more jokes. He could see his reflection in the cell door and grinned at it, sticking his long, red tongue out. His hyena, at the sound of Tania's giggles, bounded over to her. Asha was a man of attatchement, if he was really a man at all. The hyena was the first baby he'd ever created, the second one being a little bearded dragon.
33wv89k.jpg
His anger rose steadily with all of the laughter from the cell nextdoor. Jacob clenched his fists tighter, trying not to ignite fully. "You two! Stop laughing!" Today was already off to a great start, because of course the first thing he wanted to do was explode over some laughter. He stormed over to the wall neighboring the imp's cell and slammed his fist into it.

((Man, fun police alert, hide your fun))
His anger rose steadily with all of the laughter from the cell nextdoor. Jacob clenched his fists tighter, trying not to ignite fully. "You two! Stop laughing!" Today was already off to a great start, because of course the first thing he wanted to do was explode over some laughter. He stormed over to the wall neighboring the imp's cell and slammed his fist into it.

((Man, fun police alert, hide your fun))
(XD hide yo fun hide yo jokes. Okay that wasn't my best one, I admit that. *trying to shove a giant crate through a small door* Too much fun!)

Asha felt the cell shake, remembering his first year when a dragon tried to tip it. "Ooo are we going through turbulence? Tania, love, we're going through turbulence!" He laughed, but toned it down a bit. He still never knew why he called everyone love, aside from most males. It never meant he had any romantic intentions, it just...came out he supposed. He looked at Jacob with a strange smile. "Tell me, ah...your name seemed to have slipped my mind. Whoever you are, tell me- why can't you laugh?"

(Edit: @petlover30 xD that just gave me the idea- if anyone adds an extra character just add on to your other characters post. And accepted (: )
(XD hide yo fun hide yo jokes. Okay that wasn't my best one, I admit that. *trying to shove a giant crate through a small door* Too much fun!)

Asha felt the cell shake, remembering his first year when a dragon tried to tip it. "Ooo are we going through turbulence? Tania, love, we're going through turbulence!" He laughed, but toned it down a bit. He still never knew why he called everyone love, aside from most males. It never meant he had any romantic intentions, it just...came out he supposed. He looked at Jacob with a strange smile. "Tell me, ah...your name seemed to have slipped my mind. Whoever you are, tell me- why can't you laugh?"

(Edit: @petlover30 xD that just gave me the idea- if anyone adds an extra character just add on to your other characters post. And accepted (: )
33wv89k.jpg
Tania smiled as the hyena approached. She reached out and pet it carefully, but instinctually scooped it up as the cage shook. She was glad that Asha was having fun, and she sent a quick smile his way. "Oh dear!" She called back, "Whatever shall we do?" All fun aside, though, Tania hoped their neighbor would calm down. He was getting a bit too angry for comfort. She distracted herself by petting the hyena, which was now wiggling excitedly.
Tania smiled as the hyena approached. She reached out and pet it carefully, but instinctually scooped it up as the cage shook. She was glad that Asha was having fun, and she sent a quick smile his way. "Oh dear!" She called back, "Whatever shall we do?" All fun aside, though, Tania hoped their neighbor would calm down. He was getting a bit too angry for comfort. She distracted herself by petting the hyena, which was now wiggling excitedly.

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
"Hopefully, survive!" He laughed a bit, but noticed that their neighbor might be getting too worked up for her liking. "Phew, when's lunch? I'm sta-" he plopped face first one the cell floor and fell asleep, hoping that would calm the guy down. His wings wrapped around him and his tail coiled around one of the pipes on the cell ceiling, lifting him up. The bearded dragon fell out of his hoodie pocket and onto the floor. It rolled onto its stomach and squealed.
"Hopefully, survive!" He laughed a bit, but noticed that their neighbor might be getting too worked up for her liking. "Phew, when's lunch? I'm sta-" he plopped face first one the cell floor and fell asleep, hoping that would calm the guy down. His wings wrapped around him and his tail coiled around one of the pipes on the cell ceiling, lifting him up. The bearded dragon fell out of his hoodie pocket and onto the floor. It rolled onto its stomach and squealed.
33wv89k.jpg
Tania watched as Asha curled up into his standard sleeping position. She was so glad she had a cellmate like Asha- he always seemed to know when she was getting nervous. Her old cellie in Hall 2 wasn't as nice, and would often push her even further, so she's extra glad for Asha's selflessness. Whether it would work on their neighbor, only time would tell. She released the hyena, confident that it would leave the lizard alone, and gently slid the bearded dragon so that if Asha dropped the small creature would not be crushed. She returned to her corner, crossing her legs and waiting quietly to see if their neighbor would accept their "surrender".
Tania watched as Asha curled up into his standard sleeping position. She was so glad she had a cellmate like Asha- he always seemed to know when she was getting nervous. Her old cellie in Hall 2 wasn't as nice, and would often push her even further, so she's extra glad for Asha's selflessness. Whether it would work on their neighbor, only time would tell. She released the hyena, confident that it would leave the lizard alone, and gently slid the bearded dragon so that if Asha dropped the small creature would not be crushed. She returned to her corner, crossing her legs and waiting quietly to see if their neighbor would accept their "surrender".

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
Asha's hair was the only feature from his head that showed past his wings. He breathed quietly, for the time being anyways. The bearded dragon baby flicked its tongue, pretty content around the hyena. The scaled hatchling seemed to be female from the bow around its neck. Asha had gotten the ribbon off someone else, though they had died about a week after that. He named the bearded dragon Olive, after the person who'd died. It was written on the side of the pink ribbon, seemingly in Asha's blood. The hyena happily bounced around, licking the side of the cell when he saw Jacob.
Asha's hair was the only feature from his head that showed past his wings. He breathed quietly, for the time being anyways. The bearded dragon baby flicked its tongue, pretty content around the hyena. The scaled hatchling seemed to be female from the bow around its neck. Asha had gotten the ribbon off someone else, though they had died about a week after that. He named the bearded dragon Olive, after the person who'd died. It was written on the side of the pink ribbon, seemingly in Asha's blood. The hyena happily bounced around, licking the side of the cell when he saw Jacob.
33wv89k.jpg
He fumed as the imp began to curl up to sleep. Rather than explode however, be clamped his mouth painfully shut and returned to pacing furiously. When he'd calmed enough to speak, he glared into the next cell and spat "Oh I don't know, maybe it's that I'm starved half to death, maybe it's because I'm the descendant of a fire elemental,
you moron."
He fumed as the imp began to curl up to sleep. Rather than explode however, be clamped his mouth painfully shut and returned to pacing furiously. When he'd calmed enough to speak, he glared into the next cell and spat "Oh I don't know, maybe it's that I'm starved half to death, maybe it's because I'm the descendant of a fire elemental,
you moron."
(Someone mentioned me but I can't find it anywhere xD)

Asha slowly unwrapped his wings, but remained hanging upside down. He opened one eye, his yellow one. It glowed a bit, hazed over, than went back to normal. "I've met fire elementals before, they may have some fiery sprits, but I've seen them at least crack a smile. If you're hungry, there's plenty people who pretend they need food to survive. They usually eat in dining room 6, in the back corner. They'll give your their shares..:for a small price." His arms were wrapped around his waist, and his tone was a little different but not unfriendly.
(Someone mentioned me but I can't find it anywhere xD)

Asha slowly unwrapped his wings, but remained hanging upside down. He opened one eye, his yellow one. It glowed a bit, hazed over, than went back to normal. "I've met fire elementals before, they may have some fiery sprits, but I've seen them at least crack a smile. If you're hungry, there's plenty people who pretend they need food to survive. They usually eat in dining room 6, in the back corner. They'll give your their shares..:for a small price." His arms were wrapped around his waist, and his tone was a little different but not unfriendly.
33wv89k.jpg
Elliks growled to herself at the call for her to quiet down. This only made things worse, as she threw another pulse at the glass of her cell. Twisting on her heel and driving her fist into the opposite wall, Elliks was momentarily glad that the glass was indestructable- at this point she didn't even want to escape, she had shelter and was fed, her life had little to no meaning anyway so at least this gave her something to do.

"Why don't you come and make me?" she called back with her teeth bared, her tail lashing madly behind her like an enraged feline. Her claws had dug small slits into her palms, though she seemed either not to notice or not to care- worse damage had been done and no blood had ben drawn, so she only tightened her fists more.

Being anywhere near the rather irritated fallen was a trial all it's own. Azeil sighed as he rubbed his temples, flexing his wings some as he tried to think more on his plan not to kill needlessly. Stretching out his wings wide, the tips curling against the glass that confined his shape, the angel let out another sigh and leaned his head back against the glass wall of the cell, waiting for something to happen.
Elliks growled to herself at the call for her to quiet down. This only made things worse, as she threw another pulse at the glass of her cell. Twisting on her heel and driving her fist into the opposite wall, Elliks was momentarily glad that the glass was indestructable- at this point she didn't even want to escape, she had shelter and was fed, her life had little to no meaning anyway so at least this gave her something to do.

"Why don't you come and make me?" she called back with her teeth bared, her tail lashing madly behind her like an enraged feline. Her claws had dug small slits into her palms, though she seemed either not to notice or not to care- worse damage had been done and no blood had ben drawn, so she only tightened her fists more.

Being anywhere near the rather irritated fallen was a trial all it's own. Azeil sighed as he rubbed his temples, flexing his wings some as he tried to think more on his plan not to kill needlessly. Stretching out his wings wide, the tips curling against the glass that confined his shape, the angel let out another sigh and leaned his head back against the glass wall of the cell, waiting for something to happen.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129