Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Tank (14/15 OPEN//REVAMPED//)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129
@XSpectraCatX
((Sorry, I pinged you too early! Still working on the form :o))

@XSpectraCatX
((Sorry, I pinged you too early! Still working on the form :o))

-everyone above with completed forms is accept xD I'll have a look at the other once it's done. All of them are perf-

To answer the question on when we start, we can now if you all want! ^^

And yea, they can move halls. Technically they can move if they really desire to, but moving a bunch would make it confusing xD However if you get into hall 4, they usually move you to hall 3 once you're done there. (Meaning they've gotten their hybrid baby)
-everyone above with completed forms is accept xD I'll have a look at the other once it's done. All of them are perf-

To answer the question on when we start, we can now if you all want! ^^

And yea, they can move halls. Technically they can move if they really desire to, but moving a bunch would make it confusing xD However if you get into hall 4, they usually move you to hall 3 once you're done there. (Meaning they've gotten their hybrid baby)
33wv89k.jpg
@XSpectraCarX

If I haven't already, can I reserve a spot? I have to go to sleep soon, and I don't want to come back to all of the slots full.
@XSpectraCarX

If I haven't already, can I reserve a spot? I have to go to sleep soon, and I don't want to come back to all of the slots full.
@XSpectraCatX{<>} Mind for another creature..?
@XSpectraCatX{<>} Mind for another creature..?
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
@pandacow (: I've already got ya in there's

@chompymawile Course! There's never a limit on creatures (:
@pandacow (: I've already got ya in there's

@chompymawile Course! There's never a limit on creatures (:
33wv89k.jpg
yay
yay
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
--By the way, no need to ping me, I'm subbed--
--By the way, no need to ping me, I'm subbed--
33wv89k.jpg
@XSpectraCatX Name: Konnoichi Age: 200 years (looks 20) Gender: female Species: Kitsune Sexuality: Straight Appearance: [img]http://blackmarches.wdfiles.com/local--files/ying/Ying.jpg[/img] Personality: She has had a split personality since she was emprisoned. When she's fighting, she's emotionless and cold blooded. Not even a smile appears on her face when facing an opponent. When she's in her cell, she has a mental breakdown every time she comes back from a fight when she sees blood (Hers or her opponents). She's very skittish and shows fear most of the time. Mental State: She's mentally broken and has been seen as insane How long have they been there?: 2 years Backstory: She originated in a to dimension where japanese folklore was reality. One day she fell into an interdimensional rift and appeared on Earth. She lived in Japan until she was taken to The Tank. Powers: She can create illusions but only for 30 seconds. The illusions don't cause any harm unless she makes it seem that way. Skills: Hellfire and her claws can extend to 3 inches long Hall(1-4): Hall 3 because of her mental state and repeated breakdowns Requested Cell: [center][b]:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:[/b][/center] Name: Kale Age: 18 Gender: Male Species: Shadow Lurker Sexuality: Straight Appearance: [img]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/aselia/images/4/43/Emil_Castagnier.jpg[/img] Personality: He's very violent and always has a cold look. He gets angry very easily and likes to pick fights. He's a decently large trouble maker but he knows when to stop when he senses danger. Although he has a serious attitude, people who are close to him know when he's not being hot headed. Mental State: Pretty sane. Although he tries to kill the cloaked figures every once in a while. So they put an electric collar on him. How long have they been there?: 1 year Backstory: He was found while rampaging through a town in his dimension although it was because he knew no one would believe him if he said someone from another world was coming. He let everyone escape from him while being caught Powers: Shadow Summoning. He can summon up to 4 shadow wolves from his shadow that look like this: [img]http://s3.zerochan.net/Kesame.%28Artist%29.240.911652.jpg[/img] They are chained to his shadow through their shadow and he determines the distance. Despite being shadows, they have the strength and size of normal wolves and can be defeated easily. Once defeated, they turn into essences. He summons his sword from his shadow a well. Skills: Shadow slash in which his sword is surrounded by dark essences and Shadow transformation in which he turns himself into a ultima shadow wolf only once all four of his wolves are defeated. Looks like this: [img]http://pre04.deviantart.net/8ed3/th/pre/f/2011/220/c/a/cm_shadow_wolf_by_shiranui_candygod-d45wk95.png[/img] Hall(1-4): was in hall 2, is being moved to hall 3 the next day. Requested Cell: In with Heirba
@XSpectraCatX

Name: Konnoichi

Species: Kitsune

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
Ying.jpg

Personality: She has had a split personality since she was emprisoned. When she's fighting, she's emotionless and cold blooded. Not even a smile appears on her face when facing an opponent. When she's in her cell, she has a mental breakdown every time she comes back from a fight when she sees blood (Hers or her opponents).
She's very skittish and shows fear most of the time.

Mental State: She's mentally broken and has been seen as insane

How long have they been there?: 2 years

Backstory: She originated in a to dimension where japanese folklore was reality. One day she fell into an interdimensional rift and appeared on Earth. She lived in Japan until she was taken to The Tank.

Powers: She can create illusions but only for 30 seconds. The illusions don't cause any harm unless she makes it seem that way.

Skills: Hellfire and her claws can extend to 3 inches long

Hall(1-4): Hall 3 because of her mental state and repeated breakdowns

Requested Cell:
:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

Name: Kale

Species: Shadow Lurker

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
Emil_Castagnier.jpg

Personality: He's very violent and always has a cold look. He gets angry very easily and likes to pick fights. He's a decently large trouble maker but he knows when to stop when he senses danger. Although he has a serious attitude, people who are close to him know when he's not being hot headed.

Mental State: Pretty sane. Although he tries to kill the cloaked figures every once in a while. So they put an electric collar on him.

How long have they been there?: 1 year

Backstory: He was found while rampaging through a town in his dimension although it was because he knew no one would believe him if he said someone from another world was coming. He let everyone escape from him while being caught

Powers: Shadow Summoning. He can summon up to 4 shadow wolves from his shadow that look like this:
Kesame.%28Artist%29.240.911652.jpg
They are chained to his shadow through their shadow and he determines the distance. Despite being shadows, they have the strength and size of normal wolves and can be defeated easily. Once defeated, they turn into essences. He summons his sword from his shadow a well.

Skills: Shadow slash in which his sword is surrounded by dark essences and Shadow transformation in which he turns himself into a ultima shadow wolf only once all four of his wolves are defeated. Looks like this:
cm_shadow_wolf_by_shiranui_candygod-d45wk95.png

Hall(1-4): was in hall 2, is being moved to hall 3 the next day.

Requested Cell: In with Heirba
Yep, that's fine! ^^
Yep, that's fine! ^^
33wv89k.jpg
im subbed and ready to start whenever QuQ I'm loving all the characters so far omg
im subbed and ready to start whenever QuQ I'm loving all the characters so far omg
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129