Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WotS IC
1 2 3 4 5
HILLCLAN

Chicoryclaw looked up to the sky in thought, their tail absentmindedly fidgeting with the flower in Ploverkit's claws. "We should probably send some more patrols along Walkerclan's border, then. If we begin to feel a strain, then they're practically starving, and very desperate. Other than that, though, we should get a few cats to look in the tidepools and along the rocks. The crabs will all be out sunning themselves." They said, kneading the ground beneath their paws.

SHOALCLAN

Conchtail flicked her tail with friendly affection towards the taciturn cat. "Alright. Shall I get a headstart, then? I know a few albatrosses that are expecting me." She asked, her large ears scanning the area for the sounds of her birds.

EDGECLAN

Thrushpaw watched as Firefox began to approach Blacksun, before turning back to Dryvoice and Cactusclaw. "Um, excuse me.." He murmured, his tail swishing behind him. He prepared himself to speak in a louder voice. "Cactusclaw, and Dryvoice. Could you come with me to find some Edgestalk and Scalebush? It's a rather long walk, and is mostly found near the edges of the hills, next to Walkerclan. It seems that the both of you have little to do today, anyways." Thrushpaw said, using his silkiest voice. He knew that Dryvoice would refuse any attempts to spend today resting, so he chose the next best option. The walk to the plants was rather simple, and the herbs he was retrieving would help Dryvoice with his sleeping problems. Firefox will be so proud of me, he thought to himself. Unlike most in the clan, Thrushpaw quite liked Firefox. She was probably one of the best mentors in the clan; at least, to him, she was.

(( The plants referenced are Green Ephedra and Green gentian, for anyone who wants to know. The Edgestalk, or Green Gentian, helps cats sleep and calms them down. Green Ephedra is similar to coffee, in that it wakes you up when the wigs are chewed. So, basically desert coffee and sleep aids. ))
HILLCLAN

Chicoryclaw looked up to the sky in thought, their tail absentmindedly fidgeting with the flower in Ploverkit's claws. "We should probably send some more patrols along Walkerclan's border, then. If we begin to feel a strain, then they're practically starving, and very desperate. Other than that, though, we should get a few cats to look in the tidepools and along the rocks. The crabs will all be out sunning themselves." They said, kneading the ground beneath their paws.

SHOALCLAN

Conchtail flicked her tail with friendly affection towards the taciturn cat. "Alright. Shall I get a headstart, then? I know a few albatrosses that are expecting me." She asked, her large ears scanning the area for the sounds of her birds.

EDGECLAN

Thrushpaw watched as Firefox began to approach Blacksun, before turning back to Dryvoice and Cactusclaw. "Um, excuse me.." He murmured, his tail swishing behind him. He prepared himself to speak in a louder voice. "Cactusclaw, and Dryvoice. Could you come with me to find some Edgestalk and Scalebush? It's a rather long walk, and is mostly found near the edges of the hills, next to Walkerclan. It seems that the both of you have little to do today, anyways." Thrushpaw said, using his silkiest voice. He knew that Dryvoice would refuse any attempts to spend today resting, so he chose the next best option. The walk to the plants was rather simple, and the herbs he was retrieving would help Dryvoice with his sleeping problems. Firefox will be so proud of me, he thought to himself. Unlike most in the clan, Thrushpaw quite liked Firefox. She was probably one of the best mentors in the clan; at least, to him, she was.

(( The plants referenced are Green Ephedra and Green gentian, for anyone who wants to know. The Edgestalk, or Green Gentian, helps cats sleep and calms them down. Green Ephedra is similar to coffee, in that it wakes you up when the wigs are chewed. So, basically desert coffee and sleep aids. ))
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
(WalkerClan)

Coyotefang gave a snort of agreement, following his leader's gaze for a moment out into the ocean. The morning was clouded over, and consequently the water looked grey and bleak. ShoalClan , too, had a wealth of prey just waiting to be exploited regardless of the seasons. WalkerClan truly had never had an ounce of luck in its history.

His ears twitched slightly at Mallow's request for Darksun- and upon reflection, the deputy realized that, no, he had not seen the Sunwatcher. He frowned, and peered around the camp as if the blind cat might appear out of sheer inspection alone. The Clan was waking up now, and he would assume so would Darksun, but perhaps the sun's rays did not favor him enough to wake him up?

That is definitely not how it works. A voice chastised in his head, and the deputy gave a sigh before replying,

"I'm afraid not. But maybe..."

That owl caught his interest. Chicks were a hearty meal, and if they managed to get the parents as well... cold sea wouldn't be half bad.

"I'll ask the warriors to keep an eye out for him- but I do like the idea of snagging those owls," Coyotefang promised, and, feeling friendly, offered,

"If you're not too busy, the hunting party would probably love to have you along."

For more reasons than one. Morale would be high if the party succeeded, and if they failed, the presence of the leader might at least stop the bleeding. That, and... well. Owls could be, and this was most definitely other cats' opinions and not his, scary.
(WalkerClan)

Coyotefang gave a snort of agreement, following his leader's gaze for a moment out into the ocean. The morning was clouded over, and consequently the water looked grey and bleak. ShoalClan , too, had a wealth of prey just waiting to be exploited regardless of the seasons. WalkerClan truly had never had an ounce of luck in its history.

His ears twitched slightly at Mallow's request for Darksun- and upon reflection, the deputy realized that, no, he had not seen the Sunwatcher. He frowned, and peered around the camp as if the blind cat might appear out of sheer inspection alone. The Clan was waking up now, and he would assume so would Darksun, but perhaps the sun's rays did not favor him enough to wake him up?

That is definitely not how it works. A voice chastised in his head, and the deputy gave a sigh before replying,

"I'm afraid not. But maybe..."

That owl caught his interest. Chicks were a hearty meal, and if they managed to get the parents as well... cold sea wouldn't be half bad.

"I'll ask the warriors to keep an eye out for him- but I do like the idea of snagging those owls," Coyotefang promised, and, feeling friendly, offered,

"If you're not too busy, the hunting party would probably love to have you along."

For more reasons than one. Morale would be high if the party succeeded, and if they failed, the presence of the leader might at least stop the bleeding. That, and... well. Owls could be, and this was most definitely other cats' opinions and not his, scary.
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
[Dawnsun - Edgeclan Sunwatcher]

Half-memories floated through the sunwatcher's mind as she slept. The thrill of the night, passion and love, the stupidity of youth, all reminded her of how far she had come. It was pleasant at first, but soon her unconscious dredged up the bad memories. Panic at being caught, claws reckless and teeth bared, the absolute finality of a goodbye- the dream soon became nightmare, cats replaced by grotesque forms, hiding bloody corpses and dragging her under the earth.

With a start, Dawnsun woke to the comfort of her den and breathed a small sigh of relief when she felt the sun's warm rays against her fur. She slowly set about the business of cracking her bones and stretching her limbs, the dream fading from her mind. She walked out of her den to see Hummingwing, dutifully watching the morning sun and joined him in silence. Dear sunclan, she prayed, once more I can only ask for your forgiveness in washing the blood from my paws...

[Saltheart - Shoalclan Far Swimmer] [Mentions: Conchtail, Leapingstorm]

Saltheart saw that Conchtail and the other feather speaker had separated, and quickly made their way over to ask about the day. She tended to be more friendly than Leapingstorm, and Saltheart had some requests to ask the birds.

"Ah, hello Conchtail-" Saltheart began, mouth going slightly dry, "-I wanted to know if you could ask your friends about some things? For me? I was thinking about going out for tuna today, but I wasn't sure if their would be any storms, and I don't want to get stranded overnight again."

[Daybreak - Shoalclan Deputy] [mentions: Starsplash]

In that instant, Daybreak died. He died and ascended to a higher plane where a heavenly crab ruled over his petty form, and not quite comprehending, he panicked. With a yelp, he sprung to his feet and, for the first time, saw Starsplash holding said crab. "Sweet moonclan! I know I haven't been out of the far-swimmers den very long, but I swear I don't deserve this."

[Mothwing- Walkerclan Warrior]

Mothwing is awake and gently getting her balance sorted out. She's moved to a warm patch of floor and is ready for when the deputy announces hunting parties and patrols.
[Dawnsun - Edgeclan Sunwatcher]

Half-memories floated through the sunwatcher's mind as she slept. The thrill of the night, passion and love, the stupidity of youth, all reminded her of how far she had come. It was pleasant at first, but soon her unconscious dredged up the bad memories. Panic at being caught, claws reckless and teeth bared, the absolute finality of a goodbye- the dream soon became nightmare, cats replaced by grotesque forms, hiding bloody corpses and dragging her under the earth.

With a start, Dawnsun woke to the comfort of her den and breathed a small sigh of relief when she felt the sun's warm rays against her fur. She slowly set about the business of cracking her bones and stretching her limbs, the dream fading from her mind. She walked out of her den to see Hummingwing, dutifully watching the morning sun and joined him in silence. Dear sunclan, she prayed, once more I can only ask for your forgiveness in washing the blood from my paws...

[Saltheart - Shoalclan Far Swimmer] [Mentions: Conchtail, Leapingstorm]

Saltheart saw that Conchtail and the other feather speaker had separated, and quickly made their way over to ask about the day. She tended to be more friendly than Leapingstorm, and Saltheart had some requests to ask the birds.

"Ah, hello Conchtail-" Saltheart began, mouth going slightly dry, "-I wanted to know if you could ask your friends about some things? For me? I was thinking about going out for tuna today, but I wasn't sure if their would be any storms, and I don't want to get stranded overnight again."

[Daybreak - Shoalclan Deputy] [mentions: Starsplash]

In that instant, Daybreak died. He died and ascended to a higher plane where a heavenly crab ruled over his petty form, and not quite comprehending, he panicked. With a yelp, he sprung to his feet and, for the first time, saw Starsplash holding said crab. "Sweet moonclan! I know I haven't been out of the far-swimmers den very long, but I swear I don't deserve this."

[Mothwing- Walkerclan Warrior]

Mothwing is awake and gently getting her balance sorted out. She's moved to a warm patch of floor and is ready for when the deputy announces hunting parties and patrols.
((WHAT HAPPENED WHERE DID MY CATS GO!!! ( T - T ) ))
((WHAT HAPPENED WHERE DID MY CATS GO!!! ( T - T ) ))
1 2 3 4 5