Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Moment in Time OOC (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Zenikay

Name: Yuuki Gozen (Yuu)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Race + Area + Time Period: (Asian/ Japanese) Kyoto, Japan; Samurai times/ Feudal Era.

Appearance: With raven black hair, her straight silky locks are usually worn long and in a high ponytail with parts of her hair hanging loose to cover her left eye. Her right eye is golden hazel, and her left is gray. Yuuki is known for her great beauty, before she posed as a man, yet even as as such, Yuuki is thought to be quite attractive. She is 5'6, a bit short I know, but that happens. Hee hee! She also has a slender yet lean build. To keep up her male appearance Yuuki binds her chest.

Personality: For a samurai, Yuuki's mannerisms are that of a noble, but she always stays silent when accompanied by other samurai. Yuuki is a strong, calm and level headed woman, she can sometimes even be considered cold. Although the samurai does have a kind and generous soul if given the chance. When in battle Yuuki is a fierce warrior, who will cut down her opponent.

Strengths: Strong Archery and swordsman skills. Yuuki can be quite bold like her ancestor, Tomoe Gozen. Being the calm young samurai that she is, Yuuki is known to make well thought out strategies in battle. She is also not one to be provoked like other Samurai.

Weaknesses: Yuuki is blind in her left eye, so in turn her left side can sometime be vulnerable. The woman can also be quite trusting once she makes a friend, but sometimes being too trusting can be a curse. Also, if she is found out to be a woman, this female samurai could be in a great heap of trouble.

Weapon(s) of Choice: Yuuki is known well for her archery and swordsmanship. Armed with Asa, a steel and ebony kodachi; and Akiya, a long bow made of a young Sakura branch; Yuuki is a very strong and intelligent opponent.

History: Growing up in the Gozen family, Yuuki knows well of the samurai ways. Her great grandmother, Tomoe Gozen, was a well know samurai. Fighting at the battle of Awazu, and the beheading Honda no Moroshige of Musashi, are just a few of Tomoe's great accomplishments in battle. Knowing these stories of her ancestor caused the young girl to dream of becoming a great samurai. Who knew that one day she would accomplish her dream. At the time, women becoming warriors was greatly looked down upon though, which would be a great hindrance to Yuuki. Instead of letting such things get to her, Yuuki posed as a man, so that she could train as a samurai. Unable to change the pitch of her voice, Yuuki has kept herself silent. As she has gotten stronger Yuuki gained the title, "Fuyu Ha", or winter blade. Now she walks the streets of Kyoto, hoping to have her final confrontation with the leader of the Musashi clan.

Other: Yuuki loves to sit and watch the winter snow. Also, her favored mode of transportation is riding horseback. Hideaki, a large black and white stallion is her current main companion.

@Zenikay

Name: Yuuki Gozen (Yuu)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Race + Area + Time Period: (Asian/ Japanese) Kyoto, Japan; Samurai times/ Feudal Era.

Appearance: With raven black hair, her straight silky locks are usually worn long and in a high ponytail with parts of her hair hanging loose to cover her left eye. Her right eye is golden hazel, and her left is gray. Yuuki is known for her great beauty, before she posed as a man, yet even as as such, Yuuki is thought to be quite attractive. She is 5'6, a bit short I know, but that happens. Hee hee! She also has a slender yet lean build. To keep up her male appearance Yuuki binds her chest.

Personality: For a samurai, Yuuki's mannerisms are that of a noble, but she always stays silent when accompanied by other samurai. Yuuki is a strong, calm and level headed woman, she can sometimes even be considered cold. Although the samurai does have a kind and generous soul if given the chance. When in battle Yuuki is a fierce warrior, who will cut down her opponent.

Strengths: Strong Archery and swordsman skills. Yuuki can be quite bold like her ancestor, Tomoe Gozen. Being the calm young samurai that she is, Yuuki is known to make well thought out strategies in battle. She is also not one to be provoked like other Samurai.

Weaknesses: Yuuki is blind in her left eye, so in turn her left side can sometime be vulnerable. The woman can also be quite trusting once she makes a friend, but sometimes being too trusting can be a curse. Also, if she is found out to be a woman, this female samurai could be in a great heap of trouble.

Weapon(s) of Choice: Yuuki is known well for her archery and swordsmanship. Armed with Asa, a steel and ebony kodachi; and Akiya, a long bow made of a young Sakura branch; Yuuki is a very strong and intelligent opponent.

History: Growing up in the Gozen family, Yuuki knows well of the samurai ways. Her great grandmother, Tomoe Gozen, was a well know samurai. Fighting at the battle of Awazu, and the beheading Honda no Moroshige of Musashi, are just a few of Tomoe's great accomplishments in battle. Knowing these stories of her ancestor caused the young girl to dream of becoming a great samurai. Who knew that one day she would accomplish her dream. At the time, women becoming warriors was greatly looked down upon though, which would be a great hindrance to Yuuki. Instead of letting such things get to her, Yuuki posed as a man, so that she could train as a samurai. Unable to change the pitch of her voice, Yuuki has kept herself silent. As she has gotten stronger Yuuki gained the title, "Fuyu Ha", or winter blade. Now she walks the streets of Kyoto, hoping to have her final confrontation with the leader of the Musashi clan.

Other: Yuuki loves to sit and watch the winter snow. Also, her favored mode of transportation is riding horseback. Hideaki, a large black and white stallion is her current main companion.

@Zenikay
So I'm thinking of character ideas here and I was wondering if an industrial/steampunk culture was still on the table?
@Zenikay
So I'm thinking of character ideas here and I was wondering if an industrial/steampunk culture was still on the table?
Ulricti%20Guard%20Banner_Horizantal_zps7fecaqu9.png
Alright, thanks for your feedback guys :) I'll change it to the Reconstruction period like you suggested Zenikay
Alright, thanks for your feedback guys :) I'll change it to the Reconstruction period like you suggested Zenikay
(~lil message for everyone pinged is down there~)

@Xumbre
I think we have the space, welcome! :) And yeah, Steampunk would be fine~

@DustyStarr
Yuuki sounds awesome! ^^
(and I sorta just meant your own personal favorite mode of transportation but that's perfectly fine xp)

@nettledbird
Thank you for your understanding :)

And ahh the matriarchy is just taking over with all of these female characters xD @Casiope @ToTheArk (etc. people)
I was originally planning to make one myself since I think I'm pretty bad at playing as guys but there seems to be too many female characters now xp And I'm not asking anyone to change I'm just wondering how to solve this y'know (would a few people including myself be okay with having an additional character of the opposite gender to balance it out? We'd have to close up slots but I think we already got a lot of people now, and while I mean I could just be a guy I'd still be the only one and as aforementioned, I think I'm garbage with guy characters :p Suggestions? :o)
(~lil message for everyone pinged is down there~)

@Xumbre
I think we have the space, welcome! :) And yeah, Steampunk would be fine~

@DustyStarr
Yuuki sounds awesome! ^^
(and I sorta just meant your own personal favorite mode of transportation but that's perfectly fine xp)

@nettledbird
Thank you for your understanding :)

And ahh the matriarchy is just taking over with all of these female characters xD @Casiope @ToTheArk (etc. people)
I was originally planning to make one myself since I think I'm pretty bad at playing as guys but there seems to be too many female characters now xp And I'm not asking anyone to change I'm just wondering how to solve this y'know (would a few people including myself be okay with having an additional character of the opposite gender to balance it out? We'd have to close up slots but I think we already got a lot of people now, and while I mean I could just be a guy I'd still be the only one and as aforementioned, I think I'm garbage with guy characters :p Suggestions? :o)
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@Zenikay
I can make a guy if you'd like! I'm pretty comfortable playing as both guys and girls so I'm totally chill with joining team dudes if necessary.
@Zenikay
I can make a guy if you'd like! I'm pretty comfortable playing as both guys and girls so I'm totally chill with joining team dudes if necessary.
Ulricti%20Guard%20Banner_Horizantal_zps7fecaqu9.png
Wait!
Is this still open?
If so save a spot please!!!
Wait!
Is this still open?
If so save a spot please!!!
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
@Goatsrsnazzy
Sure! You'll be our last member, I think ^^
@Goatsrsnazzy
Sure! You'll be our last member, I think ^^
Lemme know if any of you can think of a better title for the roleplay :p I just sort of needed a name for now
Lemme know if any of you can think of a better title for the roleplay :p I just sort of needed a name for now
@Zenikay
Oops sorry about that! I was reading through stuff. XD Glad you like her. Guess that means she's accepted? Hee hee! I like riding horses to! ^_^

As far is the name of the RP, "A Moment in Time" sounds great. It almost sounds sweet. <3 But I'm weird. XD
@Zenikay
Oops sorry about that! I was reading through stuff. XD Glad you like her. Guess that means she's accepted? Hee hee! I like riding horses to! ^_^

As far is the name of the RP, "A Moment in Time" sounds great. It almost sounds sweet. <3 But I'm weird. XD
@DustyStarr
No problem! :) Horses are awesome to ride, I take lessons in the summer~
And thankye! ^^' Glad it's okay :0
@DustyStarr
No problem! :) Horses are awesome to ride, I take lessons in the summer~
And thankye! ^^' Glad it's okay :0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18