Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF: Roleplays!
1 2
Hey there nice to meet you! Don't worry I don't bite, hard. Anyway, I'm looking for people to RP with because its getting boring just sitting around stalking the site XD

Now you maybe wondering 'What do they RP?' Well let me tell you.

I will RP: (Sorry this is kinda long)

ATLA/LoK
Bakugan (though I'm really leaning towards not doing this anymore)
Cats (Like the four legged fluffy things XD)
Digimon (Again I will but I'm leaning towards not unless we're playing AS digimon (Even thats shaky))
Dogs/Wolves
Dragons (I'll RP ANY of my Dragons from my clan just name whom your interested in)
Dinosaurs (To a point the threads gotta pique my interest)
Eragon (AKA Inheritence Cycle)
Flash (I'm on Season 1 but 2 is out on netflix if I NEED to watch it for you to RP with me)
Ghost Whisperer (Love the show ^_^)
Gravity Falls
Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Horse RPs
Justice League
Kingdom Hearts
Lions (Love TLK and TLG)
My Little Pony
Magic RPs (To a point, they gotta pique my interest XD)
Merlin (BBC Version)
Naruto
Pokemon (Prefer not to play as a Trainer)
PSMD/PMD
Star Wars/SWR (I'll only play cannon characters with SWR)
Steven Universe (I have my own Gemsona for this fandom)
Undertale (I will play cannon characters)
WolfBlood (I will not do Teen Wolf however because I've never seen it)
Warrior Cats

Thats the list so if you have any threads or want to just add me as a friend please feel free to!

Sidenote: I will not do M+ threads nor GXG BXB or triggering topic RPs

I am not against the LGBTQ+ community I just am not comfortable RPing such threads.
Have a good day,
RoxasXAxelXXion

Plot List!!!!

Star Wars rebels:
So go figure it starts with a semi-realistic dream where I was kinda remembering the Aliens from Bakugan, they were called Gundalians. However there was something that happened that made the heir to the throne leave the planet, along with a few other escape pods. However when the royal crashes on Lothal they have little recollection of who they are, the crash messing with their memories but they discover that they have powers (similar to a force user but its not actually the force, yet) and they inadvertedly interfere with the Ghosts mission somehow and that leads Caleb (Kanan) to discovering her and mistaken her born powers as jedi powers and takes her in as a second padawan.

This is where it randomizes. Sometimes I kinda picture as Sabine somehow being like related to the royal by like her being a half-blooded gundalian and showing some powers that makes the royal want to help her learn her powers, and then sometimes my brain makes the Royal actually develop force powers. Its like a work in progress but it interests me lol

Undertale Plots
Gastertale-Cannonacially there's little information on this 'Tale however I see it as Sans and Papyrus were created by Gaster one night due to his loneliness in the lab. They take after Gaster, in looks and knowledge. Sans's right eye is blacked out and his left eye is always glowing with an amber pupil. Papyrus is a bit skinnier in this AU with his left eye glowing with a brighter yellow pupil and his right eye is blacked out. Sans magic is yellow in this AU and Papyrus is more....brainer in this AU so he barely trustles with magic unless he needs to.

Asriels redemption/Endertale-After the battle; as Asriel is watching Frisk leave, they're just waiting to fade, however as they start to; they hear a voice telling them not to give up; and before Asriel knows whats going on, they're back in the Castle, the rest of the Underground living on the surface with Frisk. They don't remember how they got there or what happened but they travel to the nearby Monster City and Sans attacks them, believing them to be trying to destroy the Timeline, and ruin the good ending they got. However Frisk saves Asriel and we go from there.

Dual Avatars-Set in either the Aang-cannonverse or maybe all OCS, my character was the same time as you; and was tested for the Avatar Spirit at age 9; however even picking all the right relics, the only element to respond to my character is Fire, since she was born in the Fire Nation. However the world is desperate for an Avatar, so the Lotus decide to create an Avatar. They lie to her and tell her she is the Avatar however she will need to learn the elements before she can go out into the world.

Putting her on an island, they train her for the next four years; somehow she is able to bend the elements as a true Avatar can however she doesn't have the Spirit of the Avatar with her.

Far away in another nation where the Cycle is suppose to continue your character is growing up and starts showing traits of bending the Four Elements and the Lotus of your nation test you and deem you the Avatar, word spreads and your charrie is seen world wide as the Avatar. After the training my charrie breaks away from the island, and heads to a nearby village where your charrie is; and at first they get along, starting to become friends, but then something happens to make your charrie announce they are the avatar and that causes friction as my charrie believes they're the avatar.

Twins- Two twins are born in the {Whatever element we want to start the cycle on} nation. As they grow up; one is believed to be a non bender however the other one is tested and deemed the Avatar. However what the kid doesn't tell anyone is that only two elements responded to him, and the Lotus couldn't understand why. However the kid believes that he can bend all four he just has to learn how. One day on their travels the twin is put in danger and the other has to save them, and in this emergency happens to bend the other two missing elements. But he cares for his brother and will try to pass it off as the 'Avatars' nervous energy bending the elements (This part I usually picture the 'Avatar' charrie passed out or something) to protect the Avatar.

However the suspicion is there, the 'Avatar' is now leery of his brother, the seed of jealousy that planted itself in the 'Avatars' heart starts to root as he doesn't want to share his title however deep down he knows he'll have to, because they share two halves of the Avatar Spirit. However we can either have the brothers slowly pull apart due to jealousy or something happens that forces them to work together.

Lost Hero:
In a kingdom set in another (time or place I don't care) a Royal family is killed by one they trusted, the king calling him the son he never had, and planned for his daughter to wed the advisor when she came of age. However the advisor wasn't willing to share the throne, it was him or no one at all, so one day he struck out, killing the family, the daughter escaping with the help of her personal guard, however she was greatly injured so he leaves her in a distant village where they could both care for her and hide her, the new King deciding to use the crime to find the princess by framing her guard, and knowing that he could break the warrior to get the location of the princess.

The only way for the guard to clear his name is to find not only proof of the crime, which is hard for it was done in the castle, but the kings' armor, for only his daughter knows where it laid after the royals death, but it will guard him again the tyrant kings magic and give him the edge he needs to potentially overthrow the tyrant and return the princess to her throne.

Time Forgot:
This can be done with any animal really, but during a battle a higher ranking of one group ends up loosing his memories but is still captured by the other group. The rival leader tries to glean information from the prisoner, where the camp is located, how many warriors they have, anything, but soon realizes the prisoner remembers nothing and has to re-teach them, in the process they start to see the prisoner as less of a rival and more of an equal.

Minor Fall the Major Lift:
Set over 1000 years into the future humanity lives in domed citys, one per continent, where women rule they are the presidents, ceo's, commanders, and men are casted into the lesser roles. Guided by the accords none of the citys are in war, hunger, or want for anything. However one child is born that as they grow realize they go against the accords. They were born one gender but desire everything the other gender has, they want to be the other gender but know they cannot because its not their birthright, the accords dictate what your born is what your bound to be. However a small group of their friends decide to help fight the city, to try and overthrow the goverment so they can change the accords however its a race against time, because if they're caught or the gender-swapper is discovered then they'll be put to death in accordance to the accords.

To shun the sun (MLP AU (Group rp))
Set in the MLP time period its an AU where the ponies of Equestria would shun the day, sleeping through it or working inside, and come out during the night where there was no fear of sunburn or overheating. The ponies loved the night and all the creatures and stars that came from it. However generations of this split caused ponies to be rivals, those who farmed, fished, hunted during the days were called Daywalkers and frowned upon, the rest who worked during the night and slept during the day were Nightwalkers. They lived in uneasy peace until Celestia tried overthrowing the favored Luna and Luna sealed her in the sun, a spell casted that made the ponies forget about the second princess, thus we come to the current time, where Lunas student realizes the signs that Celestia (Now called Solar Flare) will escape from her prison and return to Equestria and only the elements can stop the dark alicorn.

PokemonxStarwars Crossover:
In the year 348x Aura Guardians have become the prominent form of protection for the pokemon world as threats far greater then imagined come to attack the planet. These Guardians banded together to form a school for those they find like them and train them early on so they can hone their skills. The guardians keep peace on the planet, helping solve not only trainer-trainer conflicts but Pokemon-Pokemon conflicts as well.

That is until Erus. Erus was a guardian with raw natural talent. Having found a riolu near his hometown he trained with it until the Guild found him and took him in. Already they could see the great potential the pair had, and many said Erus was on his way to becoming head of the guild. However greed consumed the boy, as he wanted more power and would do anything to get it, from overtraining and killing sparring partners to having his Riolu kill off his own kind by smashing the eggs before they hatched. He wanted to be the strongest and cared not how to get it.

Exiled from the guild Erus only caused more trouble. He captured Yvetal and used the pokemons power over dark matter to turn pokemon against the Guild, effectively injuring and killing the members. He used this attack to turn the entire world against them, making it seem like the guild members were the bad ones by showing the world the damage and making it seem like the Guardians caused it.

Generations passed and those who weren't killed went into hiding. They kept their powers secret and their pokemon even more so. Anyone with a riolu or lucario was a public enemy, and could be killed. However one day a young child makes way into a hidden base, and discovers a forgotten egg, caring for the egg it hatches and riolu comes from it, this alerts a nearby former Guardian who was watching the egg, and confronts the child, hoping that perhaps they could be the one to return the Guardians to their prime.

I have more plots but I'll have to search to find them!

Other then that I'm okay with pretty much anything. So please let me know if your interested in anything, and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

**I do have a DISCORD if you want to do a mature thread and it needs to be offsite!**
Hey there nice to meet you! Don't worry I don't bite, hard. Anyway, I'm looking for people to RP with because its getting boring just sitting around stalking the site XD

Now you maybe wondering 'What do they RP?' Well let me tell you.

I will RP: (Sorry this is kinda long)

ATLA/LoK
Bakugan (though I'm really leaning towards not doing this anymore)
Cats (Like the four legged fluffy things XD)
Digimon (Again I will but I'm leaning towards not unless we're playing AS digimon (Even thats shaky))
Dogs/Wolves
Dragons (I'll RP ANY of my Dragons from my clan just name whom your interested in)
Dinosaurs (To a point the threads gotta pique my interest)
Eragon (AKA Inheritence Cycle)
Flash (I'm on Season 1 but 2 is out on netflix if I NEED to watch it for you to RP with me)
Ghost Whisperer (Love the show ^_^)
Gravity Falls
Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Horse RPs
Justice League
Kingdom Hearts
Lions (Love TLK and TLG)
My Little Pony
Magic RPs (To a point, they gotta pique my interest XD)
Merlin (BBC Version)
Naruto
Pokemon (Prefer not to play as a Trainer)
PSMD/PMD
Star Wars/SWR (I'll only play cannon characters with SWR)
Steven Universe (I have my own Gemsona for this fandom)
Undertale (I will play cannon characters)
WolfBlood (I will not do Teen Wolf however because I've never seen it)
Warrior Cats

Thats the list so if you have any threads or want to just add me as a friend please feel free to!

Sidenote: I will not do M+ threads nor GXG BXB or triggering topic RPs

I am not against the LGBTQ+ community I just am not comfortable RPing such threads.
Have a good day,
RoxasXAxelXXion

Plot List!!!!

Star Wars rebels:
So go figure it starts with a semi-realistic dream where I was kinda remembering the Aliens from Bakugan, they were called Gundalians. However there was something that happened that made the heir to the throne leave the planet, along with a few other escape pods. However when the royal crashes on Lothal they have little recollection of who they are, the crash messing with their memories but they discover that they have powers (similar to a force user but its not actually the force, yet) and they inadvertedly interfere with the Ghosts mission somehow and that leads Caleb (Kanan) to discovering her and mistaken her born powers as jedi powers and takes her in as a second padawan.

This is where it randomizes. Sometimes I kinda picture as Sabine somehow being like related to the royal by like her being a half-blooded gundalian and showing some powers that makes the royal want to help her learn her powers, and then sometimes my brain makes the Royal actually develop force powers. Its like a work in progress but it interests me lol

Undertale Plots
Gastertale-Cannonacially there's little information on this 'Tale however I see it as Sans and Papyrus were created by Gaster one night due to his loneliness in the lab. They take after Gaster, in looks and knowledge. Sans's right eye is blacked out and his left eye is always glowing with an amber pupil. Papyrus is a bit skinnier in this AU with his left eye glowing with a brighter yellow pupil and his right eye is blacked out. Sans magic is yellow in this AU and Papyrus is more....brainer in this AU so he barely trustles with magic unless he needs to.

Asriels redemption/Endertale-After the battle; as Asriel is watching Frisk leave, they're just waiting to fade, however as they start to; they hear a voice telling them not to give up; and before Asriel knows whats going on, they're back in the Castle, the rest of the Underground living on the surface with Frisk. They don't remember how they got there or what happened but they travel to the nearby Monster City and Sans attacks them, believing them to be trying to destroy the Timeline, and ruin the good ending they got. However Frisk saves Asriel and we go from there.

Dual Avatars-Set in either the Aang-cannonverse or maybe all OCS, my character was the same time as you; and was tested for the Avatar Spirit at age 9; however even picking all the right relics, the only element to respond to my character is Fire, since she was born in the Fire Nation. However the world is desperate for an Avatar, so the Lotus decide to create an Avatar. They lie to her and tell her she is the Avatar however she will need to learn the elements before she can go out into the world.

Putting her on an island, they train her for the next four years; somehow she is able to bend the elements as a true Avatar can however she doesn't have the Spirit of the Avatar with her.

Far away in another nation where the Cycle is suppose to continue your character is growing up and starts showing traits of bending the Four Elements and the Lotus of your nation test you and deem you the Avatar, word spreads and your charrie is seen world wide as the Avatar. After the training my charrie breaks away from the island, and heads to a nearby village where your charrie is; and at first they get along, starting to become friends, but then something happens to make your charrie announce they are the avatar and that causes friction as my charrie believes they're the avatar.

Twins- Two twins are born in the {Whatever element we want to start the cycle on} nation. As they grow up; one is believed to be a non bender however the other one is tested and deemed the Avatar. However what the kid doesn't tell anyone is that only two elements responded to him, and the Lotus couldn't understand why. However the kid believes that he can bend all four he just has to learn how. One day on their travels the twin is put in danger and the other has to save them, and in this emergency happens to bend the other two missing elements. But he cares for his brother and will try to pass it off as the 'Avatars' nervous energy bending the elements (This part I usually picture the 'Avatar' charrie passed out or something) to protect the Avatar.

However the suspicion is there, the 'Avatar' is now leery of his brother, the seed of jealousy that planted itself in the 'Avatars' heart starts to root as he doesn't want to share his title however deep down he knows he'll have to, because they share two halves of the Avatar Spirit. However we can either have the brothers slowly pull apart due to jealousy or something happens that forces them to work together.

Lost Hero:
In a kingdom set in another (time or place I don't care) a Royal family is killed by one they trusted, the king calling him the son he never had, and planned for his daughter to wed the advisor when she came of age. However the advisor wasn't willing to share the throne, it was him or no one at all, so one day he struck out, killing the family, the daughter escaping with the help of her personal guard, however she was greatly injured so he leaves her in a distant village where they could both care for her and hide her, the new King deciding to use the crime to find the princess by framing her guard, and knowing that he could break the warrior to get the location of the princess.

The only way for the guard to clear his name is to find not only proof of the crime, which is hard for it was done in the castle, but the kings' armor, for only his daughter knows where it laid after the royals death, but it will guard him again the tyrant kings magic and give him the edge he needs to potentially overthrow the tyrant and return the princess to her throne.

Time Forgot:
This can be done with any animal really, but during a battle a higher ranking of one group ends up loosing his memories but is still captured by the other group. The rival leader tries to glean information from the prisoner, where the camp is located, how many warriors they have, anything, but soon realizes the prisoner remembers nothing and has to re-teach them, in the process they start to see the prisoner as less of a rival and more of an equal.

Minor Fall the Major Lift:
Set over 1000 years into the future humanity lives in domed citys, one per continent, where women rule they are the presidents, ceo's, commanders, and men are casted into the lesser roles. Guided by the accords none of the citys are in war, hunger, or want for anything. However one child is born that as they grow realize they go against the accords. They were born one gender but desire everything the other gender has, they want to be the other gender but know they cannot because its not their birthright, the accords dictate what your born is what your bound to be. However a small group of their friends decide to help fight the city, to try and overthrow the goverment so they can change the accords however its a race against time, because if they're caught or the gender-swapper is discovered then they'll be put to death in accordance to the accords.

To shun the sun (MLP AU (Group rp))
Set in the MLP time period its an AU where the ponies of Equestria would shun the day, sleeping through it or working inside, and come out during the night where there was no fear of sunburn or overheating. The ponies loved the night and all the creatures and stars that came from it. However generations of this split caused ponies to be rivals, those who farmed, fished, hunted during the days were called Daywalkers and frowned upon, the rest who worked during the night and slept during the day were Nightwalkers. They lived in uneasy peace until Celestia tried overthrowing the favored Luna and Luna sealed her in the sun, a spell casted that made the ponies forget about the second princess, thus we come to the current time, where Lunas student realizes the signs that Celestia (Now called Solar Flare) will escape from her prison and return to Equestria and only the elements can stop the dark alicorn.

PokemonxStarwars Crossover:
In the year 348x Aura Guardians have become the prominent form of protection for the pokemon world as threats far greater then imagined come to attack the planet. These Guardians banded together to form a school for those they find like them and train them early on so they can hone their skills. The guardians keep peace on the planet, helping solve not only trainer-trainer conflicts but Pokemon-Pokemon conflicts as well.

That is until Erus. Erus was a guardian with raw natural talent. Having found a riolu near his hometown he trained with it until the Guild found him and took him in. Already they could see the great potential the pair had, and many said Erus was on his way to becoming head of the guild. However greed consumed the boy, as he wanted more power and would do anything to get it, from overtraining and killing sparring partners to having his Riolu kill off his own kind by smashing the eggs before they hatched. He wanted to be the strongest and cared not how to get it.

Exiled from the guild Erus only caused more trouble. He captured Yvetal and used the pokemons power over dark matter to turn pokemon against the Guild, effectively injuring and killing the members. He used this attack to turn the entire world against them, making it seem like the guild members were the bad ones by showing the world the damage and making it seem like the Guardians caused it.

Generations passed and those who weren't killed went into hiding. They kept their powers secret and their pokemon even more so. Anyone with a riolu or lucario was a public enemy, and could be killed. However one day a young child makes way into a hidden base, and discovers a forgotten egg, caring for the egg it hatches and riolu comes from it, this alerts a nearby former Guardian who was watching the egg, and confronts the child, hoping that perhaps they could be the one to return the Guardians to their prime.

I have more plots but I'll have to search to find them!

Other then that I'm okay with pretty much anything. So please let me know if your interested in anything, and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

**I do have a DISCORD if you want to do a mature thread and it needs to be offsite!**
Streamclan and Caveclan~In need of warriors and apprentices!
@RoxasXAxelXXion Hey there! I'm interested in doing another 1X1 RP myself, and was wondering if we could do a Harry Potter one? I've kinda got a plot type thing already set up, just haven't found anyone to do it with.
@RoxasXAxelXXion Hey there! I'm interested in doing another 1X1 RP myself, and was wondering if we could do a Harry Potter one? I've kinda got a plot type thing already set up, just haven't found anyone to do it with.
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
@auguryofdarkness what's the plot?
@auguryofdarkness what's the plot?
@RoxasXAxelXXion 'ey, what if wed did a dragon RP? A rescue mission to save these dragons from a mad scientist? .o.
@RoxasXAxelXXion 'ey, what if wed did a dragon RP? A rescue mission to save these dragons from a mad scientist? .o.

WANT TO HELP IN A BILL CIPHER-DRAGON BREEDING PROJECT? WELL, THEN.
~ CLICK HERE! ~

@RoxasXAxelXXion Here's the plot. It's kinda basic, but I like it.

Person A always knew they would end up in Slytherin. They came from a proud family, a long line that had been sorted into the same house for centuries, save for a cousin that no one talked about. When the day came to get on the train, Person A found a compartment that held only Person B. The two talked, shared their excitement, and bonded over what houses they wanted to be sorted to. By the time they reached the school, Person A had Person B convinced that they should be in Slytherin too, but the hat decided otherwise. While Person A ended up in Slytherin, Person B was most excited to learn everything they could, and was placed in Ravenclaw. Person A, too proud to admit they were saddened by the sorting hat’s decision, simply turned to their housemates and began to chatter about all the food. They never saw the disappointed look on Person B’s face.
Fast forward a few years, and Person A hasn’t talked to Person B since. Person B is top of the class, a fact which Person A and their friends often joke about. The two get partnered together for a project, and Person A is surprised to find that Person B is the same clever person they met on the first train ride; they haven’t changed, and Person A is intrigued. Their friends are quick to poke fun that the long-lost friends have been reunited, but Person A just waves them off, only to realize that they’re right. From then on, Person A sees Person B everywhere. Person B was there all along, but Person A never noticed, and now that they have, they can’t stop thinking about Person B. The only thing stopping them from acting on their feelings is what their friends might say.
@RoxasXAxelXXion Here's the plot. It's kinda basic, but I like it.

Person A always knew they would end up in Slytherin. They came from a proud family, a long line that had been sorted into the same house for centuries, save for a cousin that no one talked about. When the day came to get on the train, Person A found a compartment that held only Person B. The two talked, shared their excitement, and bonded over what houses they wanted to be sorted to. By the time they reached the school, Person A had Person B convinced that they should be in Slytherin too, but the hat decided otherwise. While Person A ended up in Slytherin, Person B was most excited to learn everything they could, and was placed in Ravenclaw. Person A, too proud to admit they were saddened by the sorting hat’s decision, simply turned to their housemates and began to chatter about all the food. They never saw the disappointed look on Person B’s face.
Fast forward a few years, and Person A hasn’t talked to Person B since. Person B is top of the class, a fact which Person A and their friends often joke about. The two get partnered together for a project, and Person A is surprised to find that Person B is the same clever person they met on the first train ride; they haven’t changed, and Person A is intrigued. Their friends are quick to poke fun that the long-lost friends have been reunited, but Person A just waves them off, only to realize that they’re right. From then on, Person A sees Person B everywhere. Person B was there all along, but Person A never noticed, and now that they have, they can’t stop thinking about Person B. The only thing stopping them from acting on their feelings is what their friends might say.
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
Bump
Bump
I’ve been setting up a superhero roleplay if you’re interested!
I’ve been setting up a superhero roleplay if you’re interested!
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
Depends. Is it like DC/Marvel or Xmen verse?
Depends. Is it like DC/Marvel or Xmen verse?
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
1 2