Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | H.O.P.E OOC
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 236 237
Kaya smiles. "A long as he won't hate me for it." She says, leaning against the wall.

Elizabeth watched Ed, wondering what he did to get into trouble. She turns back to Max. "What do you want to do?" She asks.
Kaya smiles. "A long as he won't hate me for it." She says, leaning against the wall.

Elizabeth watched Ed, wondering what he did to get into trouble. She turns back to Max. "What do you want to do?" She asks.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Alex shook his head. "Nah, he wouldn't. Actually I don't believe he's capable of hating anyone now that I think about it. He gave the guy who framed him a gift basket and told him that he hopes the guy has a good long life."

Max shrugged, than dug around in his pocket to fish out one of the collars. "I keep forgetting to ask a teacher for a smaller one. I guess they thought Elli was like..more than a cat or something. It keeps falling off of her when she jumps around."
Alex shook his head. "Nah, he wouldn't. Actually I don't believe he's capable of hating anyone now that I think about it. He gave the guy who framed him a gift basket and told him that he hopes the guy has a good long life."

Max shrugged, than dug around in his pocket to fish out one of the collars. "I keep forgetting to ask a teacher for a smaller one. I guess they thought Elli was like..more than a cat or something. It keeps falling off of her when she jumps around."
33wv89k.jpg
Rochelle passes the other teachers bumping her shoulder against Lacy's. She also looks at Jong. Yawn. Though her stomach growls. Damn staff forgets the basic needs when in null chamber.

She goes to the cafeteria and plopping down into a chair. She doesn't eat like the rest of the students. Human food is quite nasty. Blood is where it is, but who will be here little donator. Not the teachers of course. Mostly likely a student...a weak minded one.

R shifts in her seat moving around her clothes to be a little bit more revealing either to attract males or annoy a nearby female. Both will work. She wants no fight, just a meal.
Rochelle passes the other teachers bumping her shoulder against Lacy's. She also looks at Jong. Yawn. Though her stomach growls. Damn staff forgets the basic needs when in null chamber.

She goes to the cafeteria and plopping down into a chair. She doesn't eat like the rest of the students. Human food is quite nasty. Blood is where it is, but who will be here little donator. Not the teachers of course. Mostly likely a student...a weak minded one.

R shifts in her seat moving around her clothes to be a little bit more revealing either to attract males or annoy a nearby female. Both will work. She wants no fight, just a meal.
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
Sati watched as a new face appeared in the dining hall. It was another girl. Both she and Kumar flicked their tongues out, smelling her as she walked past and sat down. Just from the way she sat, Sati could tell she was a flirt. She usually avoided those types of people, but with her Gorgon qualities cranked up to high, due to the Dragon-blessed in the vicinity, she didn't feel nearly as shy or small. Besides, dragon-blessed were often cocky or flirtatious, and since Sati had never seen the girl before then, she made a good suspect. So, instead of moving farther away from the girl and hanging out in a corner like she usually tended to do, Sati walked up to the girl's table and sat down across from her.
"Hey. Did you just now arrive at H.O.P.E. , or have you been here longer. I don't remember seeing you at capture the flag."
Sati watched as a new face appeared in the dining hall. It was another girl. Both she and Kumar flicked their tongues out, smelling her as she walked past and sat down. Just from the way she sat, Sati could tell she was a flirt. She usually avoided those types of people, but with her Gorgon qualities cranked up to high, due to the Dragon-blessed in the vicinity, she didn't feel nearly as shy or small. Besides, dragon-blessed were often cocky or flirtatious, and since Sati had never seen the girl before then, she made a good suspect. So, instead of moving farther away from the girl and hanging out in a corner like she usually tended to do, Sati walked up to the girl's table and sat down across from her.
"Hey. Did you just now arrive at H.O.P.E. , or have you been here longer. I don't remember seeing you at capture the flag."
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
(finally got the drive to post XD, and to re-invest myself, I'll be adding a new character :D) Lacy snorted, helping usher down the kid to the null room, not really caring about Jong or anything he had to say to be honest. She wasn't interested in him in the slightest. She didn't even respect him, all things considered. She was more than amuzed as Jasper agreed with her, sending him a sly smirk and snorting. Jasper was certainly amuzing. His comment about bingo was.. amuzing.. and she didn't really feel like berating him for it because she secretly agreed with him, and then watched as Xavier curled up on the ground like a child, sleeping on the floor. She raised an eyebrow, not sure if she should laugh or if she should be mad. Virek heaved the unconsious Xavier up and threw him into the null chamber without a second thought, shoving him inside without even an extra thought. And released the spider girl who'd been hanging out inside. And then Jong, as always took it overboard and electrocuted Jasper. Which was.. honestly not what she'd been expecting. She raised an eyebrow at Jong. [b]"That was a bit overboard, don't you think? He's just a child."[/b] She stated, watching as Jasper twitched on the ground. She shrugged. [b]"Let's talk then."[/b] Lacy didn't make any sudden movements, as if she didn't care that they were being listened in on. And for the impassive look on her face, she really didn't care... not even in the slightest. She felt Virek sling his arm around her shoulder and smirked at him, seizing his face and giving him a rather.... adult kiss. [b]"Up for a little more than that... so you'd better get your arse in gear."[/b] She stated, turning back to face Jong. [b]"Finish up what you are saying, because you AREN'T invited to the party."[/b] ____ Zilla turned back to face Nicholas, raising an eyebrow at the old guy. [b]"No idea."[/b] she admitted, looking slightly nervous. [b]"Who knows, he could be anyone."[/b] Lacy seemed to know him though, and the way she was talking to him, she didn't like him very much. Zilla flinched as Jasper was shocked, she bristled, silvery magic coursing around her body, and she felt the connection with the between strengthening. She felt sick to her stomach at the sight, showing her feelings in the disgusted expression on her face. Instantly she felt like Virek and Lacy weren't that bad. Neither of those two had tried to kill anyone directly. She felt repulsed by his stare, those eyes which seemed to see through her as if they knew what she was.. what she'd done.. everything that had happened. She felt a twinge of unease as the old guy spoke. Already she was thinking up ways to avoid him entirely. Then she turned back to face Alicia, feeling a little nervous. [b]"yeah. Its really touchy, so its probably best if I take you in alone. Too many people will make it mad. It might slap you."[/b] She stated with a half smile. Zilla then waved at Ethel, in the hallways as a horse. Something like that should have been weird or made her pause and think 'why' but this was Ethel that she was thinking about.. so being a horse in the middle of the hall wasn't that weird. _____ Name: Sal Gender: Male Age: 16 Sexuality: There is no one alive that could possibly fathom his sexual preference. Crime: May have 'accidentally' influenced an entire city with his weirdness. Changed the local police department into a statue of a potato holding a knife, and a whole entire block into a giant bowl of nacho cheese. Don't ask.. t.t Looks: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a0/20/70/a02070b360de5ea8c3ef8310997dd614.jpg[/img] He's super smol for a teen, standing at a not so impressive 4'8" and he is more cute than handsome, often being mistaken for a child. [s]He'll yell at you if you call him a kid though.[/s] Personality: He has a strong appetite for all things. Food, drugs, alchohol, sex, you name it. He's kind of a bit of a glutton in that sense, where he can't get enough of all of the substances. This is probably because of his superpower which is basically mega gluttony ^>^** He's known for having very little responsibility, being humorous, irrepressibly sympathetic, lovable, and can even be callous. He's both foolish and clever at the same time, which makes for an odd combination. There is a lot to never understand about him. He actually loves everything about himself and has a great deal of acceptance for others as well. he can either be your best friend or your worst nightmare depending on what side you find yourself on. Unfortunately, due to his powers constantly inducing weirdness, his collars are constantly breaking, which is why they put him into one of the null chambers every night so he doesn't accidentally let loose all sorts of weird monstrosities. Weirdness Inducement: Capable of manipulating the world around him to create a realm in which nothing makes any sense and everything is just weird. He's able to induce weirdness onto others, be they living or inanimate. However, due to the limitations of this power, the weirdness also affects him as well. This power works much better when he touches what he is trying to affect and is limited to his range of vision. Though that area of weird will remain if he doesn't return it back to normal. In this sense, if he walks slowly around the world he would eventually be able to convert the entire world into weirdness. He mainly keeps his weirdness focused on various objects though. This power often backfires on himself and others which is unfortunate. This power is literal and utter randomness. Matter consumption: The power to eat absolutely anything and be totally fine. And I mean anything. Om nom delicious. He can regurgitate things too, up to a point. Detatchable limbs: he can remove his arms and legs, or hands and feet. He has full control over his detatched limbs even when they aren't a part of his actual body. Other: He's a trickster, and half.. something not human.. The end. Hope this is good ^>^[s] I know that weirdness inducement can be a very strong power.. which is why i am going to put him here and hope he's accepted, and if not, i'll just replace the weirdness with.. something else.???? Maybe some kind of imagination generation powers ^>^*** [/s]
(finally got the drive to post XD, and to re-invest myself, I'll be adding a new character :D)

Lacy snorted, helping usher down the kid to the null room, not really caring about Jong or anything he had to say to be honest. She wasn't interested in him in the slightest. She didn't even respect him, all things considered.

She was more than amuzed as Jasper agreed with her, sending him a sly smirk and snorting. Jasper was certainly amuzing. His comment about bingo was.. amuzing.. and she didn't really feel like berating him for it because she secretly agreed with him, and then watched as Xavier curled up on the ground like a child, sleeping on the floor. She raised an eyebrow, not sure if she should laugh or if she should be mad.

Virek heaved the unconsious Xavier up and threw him into the null chamber without a second thought, shoving him inside without even an extra thought. And released the spider girl who'd been hanging out inside. And then Jong, as always took it overboard and electrocuted Jasper. Which was.. honestly not what she'd been expecting.

She raised an eyebrow at Jong. "That was a bit overboard, don't you think? He's just a child." She stated, watching as Jasper twitched on the ground. She shrugged. "Let's talk then." Lacy didn't make any sudden movements, as if she didn't care that they were being listened in on. And for the impassive look on her face, she really didn't care... not even in the slightest.

She felt Virek sling his arm around her shoulder and smirked at him, seizing his face and giving him a rather.... adult kiss. "Up for a little more than that... so you'd better get your arse in gear." She stated, turning back to face Jong. "Finish up what you are saying, because you AREN'T invited to the party."
____

Zilla turned back to face Nicholas, raising an eyebrow at the old guy. "No idea." she admitted, looking slightly nervous. "Who knows, he could be anyone." Lacy seemed to know him though, and the way she was talking to him, she didn't like him very much.

Zilla flinched as Jasper was shocked, she bristled, silvery magic coursing around her body, and she felt the connection with the between strengthening. She felt sick to her stomach at the sight, showing her feelings in the disgusted expression on her face. Instantly she felt like Virek and Lacy weren't that bad. Neither of those two had tried to kill anyone directly. She felt repulsed by his stare, those eyes which seemed to see through her as if they knew what she was.. what she'd done.. everything that had happened. She felt a twinge of unease as the old guy spoke. Already she was thinking up ways to avoid him entirely.

Then she turned back to face Alicia, feeling a little nervous. "yeah. Its really touchy, so its probably best if I take you in alone. Too many people will make it mad. It might slap you." She stated with a half smile.

Zilla then waved at Ethel, in the hallways as a horse. Something like that should have been weird or made her pause and think 'why' but this was Ethel that she was thinking about.. so being a horse in the middle of the hall wasn't that weird.

_____

Name: Sal
Sexuality: There is no one alive that could possibly fathom his sexual preference.
Crime: May have 'accidentally' influenced an entire city with his weirdness. Changed the local police department into a statue of a potato holding a knife, and a whole entire block into a giant bowl of nacho cheese. Don't ask.. t.t
Looks:
a02070b360de5ea8c3ef8310997dd614.jpg
He's super smol for a teen, standing at a not so impressive 4'8" and he is more cute than handsome, often being mistaken for a child. He'll yell at you if you call him a kid though.
Personality: He has a strong appetite for all things. Food, drugs, alchohol, sex, you name it. He's kind of a bit of a glutton in that sense, where he can't get enough of all of the substances. This is probably because of his superpower which is basically mega gluttony ^>^** He's known for having very little responsibility, being humorous, irrepressibly sympathetic, lovable, and can even be callous. He's both foolish and clever at the same time, which makes for an odd combination. There is a lot to never understand about him. He actually loves everything about himself and has a great deal of acceptance for others as well. he can either be your best friend or your worst nightmare depending on what side you find yourself on. Unfortunately, due to his powers constantly inducing weirdness, his collars are constantly breaking, which is why they put him into one of the null chambers every night so he doesn't accidentally let loose all sorts of weird monstrosities.

Weirdness Inducement: Capable of manipulating the world around him to create a realm in which nothing makes any sense and everything is just weird. He's able to induce weirdness onto others, be they living or inanimate. However, due to the limitations of this power, the weirdness also affects him as well. This power works much better when he touches what he is trying to affect and is limited to his range of vision. Though that area of weird will remain if he doesn't return it back to normal. In this sense, if he walks slowly around the world he would eventually be able to convert the entire world into weirdness. He mainly keeps his weirdness focused on various objects though. This power often backfires on himself and others which is unfortunate. This power is literal and utter randomness.

Matter consumption: The power to eat absolutely anything and be totally fine. And I mean anything. Om nom delicious. He can regurgitate things too, up to a point.

Detatchable limbs: he can remove his arms and legs, or hands and feet. He has full control over his detatched limbs even when they aren't a part of his actual body.

Other: He's a trickster, and half.. something not human.. The end. Hope this is good ^>^ I know that weirdness inducement can be a very strong power.. which is why i am going to put him here and hope he's accepted, and if not, i'll just replace the weirdness with.. something else.???? Maybe some kind of imagination generation powers ^>^***
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Jong glared at Verik. In his opinion, Verik should have never been entrusted with caring for students. The guy was too much of a child himself, and was a horrendous influence. When Lacy spoke to him, Jong's expression remained a mask of disdain.
"No, Ms. Grey, I don't think that was, 'overboard'. The children needed an example of what happens when they do not obey, and become insubordinate. As for what I wanted to speak to you about, I wanted to make sure you were aware that there are monsters and unnaturally powered people in this academy. Also, I would deem it wise that theirs powers are put on tighter restrictions, and that they would be monitored more closely. I've seen an entire batch of new soldiers be whipped out from their kinds' battles."

Jasper was utterly shocked when Jong hit him with the staff. Literally. For awhile he just laid there as his body spasmed. He had certainly not expected for the old teacher to make a move like that. He was still trying to recover from being electrocuted, but he perked up when he heard Mr. Old Guy talking about monsters. Jasper had no doubt that Jong was referring to Sati, though he wasn't sure who the other people he was talking about were. He tried standing up, but his muscles wouldn't respond yet.
Jong glared at Verik. In his opinion, Verik should have never been entrusted with caring for students. The guy was too much of a child himself, and was a horrendous influence. When Lacy spoke to him, Jong's expression remained a mask of disdain.
"No, Ms. Grey, I don't think that was, 'overboard'. The children needed an example of what happens when they do not obey, and become insubordinate. As for what I wanted to speak to you about, I wanted to make sure you were aware that there are monsters and unnaturally powered people in this academy. Also, I would deem it wise that theirs powers are put on tighter restrictions, and that they would be monitored more closely. I've seen an entire batch of new soldiers be whipped out from their kinds' battles."

Jasper was utterly shocked when Jong hit him with the staff. Literally. For awhile he just laid there as his body spasmed. He had certainly not expected for the old teacher to make a move like that. He was still trying to recover from being electrocuted, but he perked up when he heard Mr. Old Guy talking about monsters. Jasper had no doubt that Jong was referring to Sati, though he wasn't sure who the other people he was talking about were. He tried standing up, but his muscles wouldn't respond yet.
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
Elizabeth smiles a bit, "I don't want to go anywhere near the new teacher." She says, he gave her the creeps.

_______

Kaya laughs, "That could be a challenge, I want to see if I can get him to hate me now." She says, "So, how are we gonna do this?"
Elizabeth smiles a bit, "I don't want to go anywhere near the new teacher." She says, he gave her the creeps.

_______

Kaya laughs, "That could be a challenge, I want to see if I can get him to hate me now." She says, "So, how are we gonna do this?"
"Definitely not that one." Max nodded his head in agreement, putting the collar back into his pocket. "Lacy maybe? She seems the least...bad I suppose. The headmaster is fine but I don't wanna trouble her. Actually, I dunno where she is anyway."

Alex's tail flicked. "Got some scissors, paper, and a black marker? He's pretty easy to fool, especially when it's dark in the room."
"Definitely not that one." Max nodded his head in agreement, putting the collar back into his pocket. "Lacy maybe? She seems the least...bad I suppose. The headmaster is fine but I don't wanna trouble her. Actually, I dunno where she is anyway."

Alex's tail flicked. "Got some scissors, paper, and a black marker? He's pretty easy to fool, especially when it's dark in the room."
33wv89k.jpg
(Since I trust y'all and love y'all fuking imagination and s.hit. Sal is allowed in the game, but control his powers. That is why I took No out for a bit)

Rochelle glimmers her eyes at Sati. She smirks and wispful comes out. "By that question, you must be a first year. I have a different teacher then you, freshmeats. So schedules are different unless you wind up I'm the chamber. Nice place to have some nice, and peaceful alone time."

She leans over the table getting closer to the girl. "Don't let the teachers push you around. They all have a weakness."
(Since I trust y'all and love y'all fuking imagination and s.hit. Sal is allowed in the game, but control his powers. That is why I took No out for a bit)

Rochelle glimmers her eyes at Sati. She smirks and wispful comes out. "By that question, you must be a first year. I have a different teacher then you, freshmeats. So schedules are different unless you wind up I'm the chamber. Nice place to have some nice, and peaceful alone time."

She leans over the table getting closer to the girl. "Don't let the teachers push you around. They all have a weakness."
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
Kaya diggs around in her bag for a bit, and comes up with a sharpie and a notepad, but she couldn't find scissors. "I have two of the three." She says, putting them on the table beside her bed. She continues to dig through her bag, looking for scissors.

Elizabeth stands up, she grabs the plate of food she had grabbed for Kaya. "I'm gonna go bring this to Kaya." She says, walking toward the door, as she walks out she accidentally bumping into the new teacher, nearly spilling the plate in her hand. She backs up quickly. "Sorry." She says.
Kaya diggs around in her bag for a bit, and comes up with a sharpie and a notepad, but she couldn't find scissors. "I have two of the three." She says, putting them on the table beside her bed. She continues to dig through her bag, looking for scissors.

Elizabeth stands up, she grabs the plate of food she had grabbed for Kaya. "I'm gonna go bring this to Kaya." She says, walking toward the door, as she walks out she accidentally bumping into the new teacher, nearly spilling the plate in her hand. She backs up quickly. "Sorry." She says.
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 236 237