Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Time of Judgement (Interest)
Ok so I wrote this as a form of a dear mama and papa letter for an adult I adopted and as I wrote I thought the idea may come to be an interesting rp so I will be changing the breed and removing any of my named dragons so if it becomes an rp the story is new but I wanted to see if anyone would like to go off it and see if a good story comes from this or if others would like to fill in parts?

A messenger flies free through the air clutching a scroll in his talons. His responsibilities of the most important and today's were no change. He and his sister were messengers of Ma'at (---- in my lair) the great dragon who granted permissions for transmutation to take place. Following his nose ---- would easily find the lair he sought out. Holding his message he knew it usually went one of two ways. A: very well and with excitement... or B: very poorly and he would need all his strength to leave alive. Luckily he was a strong dragon which is why ultimately he was sent today.

One of his clan's leaders had found a ---- clutching a newborn in her arms. The ---- was unknown and thus defensive nature took over the seer of the newest to the clan's ranks. Time soon explained what had happened as the one who had found the

was
one of the gifted within the clan. His ability quickly told this
's life story and the short story of youth slain in her arms. A hiss drew from his breath as it was forbidden within the clan to take a life without giving one in return through a ritual called "A Time of Judgement" which could only be performed using the skills of three great dragons and His Majesty permission.

Stepping just outside the lair of the
's old home
would call out, "May I please speak with the leader of this clan about urgent business I come bearing news I must seek a reply to.." he asked with respect in his tone settling back onto his legs in effort to show that he meant no threat."

What is "A Time of Judgement"
Who did it?
Will they be forgiven?
Will a life be taken?
What will happen?
Will love happen?

All of this I know for the special dragon's bio but for RP sake these are all questions I am curious to see if they will be called upon or replied to :D

SO LET ME KNOW YES OR NO SHALL THERE BE A TIME OF JUDGEMENT?! -plays epic drums-
Ok so I wrote this as a form of a dear mama and papa letter for an adult I adopted and as I wrote I thought the idea may come to be an interesting rp so I will be changing the breed and removing any of my named dragons so if it becomes an rp the story is new but I wanted to see if anyone would like to go off it and see if a good story comes from this or if others would like to fill in parts?

A messenger flies free through the air clutching a scroll in his talons. His responsibilities of the most important and today's were no change. He and his sister were messengers of Ma'at (---- in my lair) the great dragon who granted permissions for transmutation to take place. Following his nose ---- would easily find the lair he sought out. Holding his message he knew it usually went one of two ways. A: very well and with excitement... or B: very poorly and he would need all his strength to leave alive. Luckily he was a strong dragon which is why ultimately he was sent today.

One of his clan's leaders had found a ---- clutching a newborn in her arms. The ---- was unknown and thus defensive nature took over the seer of the newest to the clan's ranks. Time soon explained what had happened as the one who had found the

was
one of the gifted within the clan. His ability quickly told this
's life story and the short story of youth slain in her arms. A hiss drew from his breath as it was forbidden within the clan to take a life without giving one in return through a ritual called "A Time of Judgement" which could only be performed using the skills of three great dragons and His Majesty permission.

Stepping just outside the lair of the
's old home
would call out, "May I please speak with the leader of this clan about urgent business I come bearing news I must seek a reply to.." he asked with respect in his tone settling back onto his legs in effort to show that he meant no threat."

What is "A Time of Judgement"
Who did it?
Will they be forgiven?
Will a life be taken?
What will happen?
Will love happen?

All of this I know for the special dragon's bio but for RP sake these are all questions I am curious to see if they will be called upon or replied to :D

SO LET ME KNOW YES OR NO SHALL THERE BE A TIME OF JUDGEMENT?! -plays epic drums-
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
[columns][size=6]MA'AT, SORCERER'S DAUGHTER[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26956393] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269564/26956393_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol]Ma'at gave the writhing tree a wide birth, wincing with every step. Looking over her shoulder again, she scanned the horizon for any sign of the Serthis. Viral life bubbled and oozed everywhere, painting the barren land a hundred fleshy shades of red and pink, with hints of chartreuse and violet. Even though she seemed quite alone, the past few days had taught Ma'at to mistrust appearances, especially in the Scarred Wasteland. Tattered enchantments trailed from her broken panniers, the mangled leather weeping magical baubles and supplies. No time to worry about that now. Their darts had skimmed her ribs but left her relatively unscathed--for now. She didn't dare fly, in case they were lurking somewhere ready to shoot her out of the sky. Her head swam, vision blurring dangerously: the Serthis were notorious for their poisons, but she had no idea what toxic tinctures they actually used, or which ones were currently coursing through her veins. Breaking another healing charm off her necklace, she tucked it under her tongue. It wasn't a solution, so much as a stalling tactic, buying her enough time to find a healer who could actually identify the poison and administer its antidote. [/columns] [columns] Squinting through the noxious mists of the Wyrmwound, Ma'at glimpsed a rocky crag up ahead. Shelter, or the perfect place for another ambush? As the magic in the charm began to thrum beneath her skin, she realized that soon it wouldn't make much difference: either she died slowly of the Serthis' poison, or she died quickly at their hands. Forcing herself to her feet (though she didn't remember lying down), Ma'at staggered toward the looming cliffs. [/columns]
MA'AT, SORCERER'S DAUGHTER

26956393_350.png
Ma'at gave the writhing tree a wide birth, wincing with every step. Looking over her shoulder again, she scanned the horizon for any sign of the Serthis. Viral life bubbled and oozed everywhere, painting the barren land a hundred fleshy shades of red and pink, with hints of chartreuse and violet. Even though she seemed quite alone, the past few days had taught Ma'at to mistrust appearances, especially in the Scarred Wasteland.

Tattered enchantments trailed from her broken panniers, the mangled leather weeping magical baubles and supplies. No time to worry about that now. Their darts had skimmed her ribs but left her relatively unscathed--for now. She didn't dare fly, in case they were lurking somewhere ready to shoot her out of the sky. Her head swam, vision blurring dangerously: the Serthis were notorious for their poisons, but she had no idea what toxic tinctures they actually used, or which ones were currently coursing through her veins. Breaking another healing charm off her necklace, she tucked it under her tongue. It wasn't a solution, so much as a stalling tactic, buying her enough time to find a healer who could actually identify the poison and administer its antidote.
Squinting through the noxious mists of the Wyrmwound, Ma'at glimpsed a rocky crag up ahead. Shelter, or the perfect place for another ambush? As the magic in the charm began to thrum beneath her skin, she realized that soon it wouldn't make much difference: either she died slowly of the Serthis' poison, or she died quickly at their hands. Forcing herself to her feet (though she didn't remember lying down), Ma'at staggered toward the looming cliffs.