Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warped Reboot OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1958318]RP thread[/URL] [i]“Oh dear, oh no! What have I done? This isn't what I meant to do at [/i]all![i] All I wanted was….”[/i] Congratulations! You are among the first to witness [s]the resurrection of the destroyer… And the end of the world[/s] a first-of-its-kind multi-dimensional transporter created by the notorious inventor only known as Professor. Alas, there are still some kinks that need to be worked out, and as such there have been a few minor mishaps. While the upside is that some of our favorite fictional heroes can now exist, as well as your [s]babies[/s] original characters… The downside is that a bunch of villains managed to slip out of their dimensions! Oh no! ...Or oh hell yes, if that’s what you prefer. I’m not going to judge- I’m just the person spreading the news. You (you as in the characters this time.) all meet on a large, recently discovered planet named Mul’tilennaya. It’s pretty, and it’s very similar in environment to Earth. BUT…. It’s a whole new world. You’re stuck on a turf you’re not entirely familiar with. So you’re going to need to adjust. As Dorothy would say in [i]The Wizard of Oz[/i], “Toto… We’re not in Kansas anymore.” The villains all begin to gather up in one place on Mul’tilennaya, their home base if you will. They start to wreak havoc on the innocent inhabitants, and now they’re under the villains’ control, and under a new government name: the Dark Order. But this newly-established regime won’t be unified for long. With no leader to keep the Dark Order in check, it quickly begins to fall apart, with its members fighting each other for control. To put an end to the overall madness, one villain rises up and crushes the budding civil war. (S)He divides Mul’tilennaya into different sectors- with each member (or members, if they actually did get along) in charge of a sector. However, they still fight bloody battles amongst themselves, with their “citizens” being drafted quite often. Uh oh…. So what are you to do? Stuck in an unknown place out of the blue, how will you get home? First you have to worry about all these villains, and then you have to figure out just what the hell is going on. Can you put an end to this madness somehow? Will you be able to make it out of this alive? Most importantly...Who is this Professor? With your fellow heroes (or, hell, former villains if you want!), you will try to unlock the mysteries of the multiverse. It works in many mysterious ways, ways that (evidently) haven't been discovered. Now here are the rules. [s]Ughhhhhh Mikasa why must there be so many ruuuuuuules[/s]--- Sorry. They must be so. So since this is a [i]reboot[/i], I have a few extra notes before we commence with the rules: [list=1] [*]First off, if there are any veterans of the last RP, welcome! [*]You may use your old character sheets if you wish. [*]I have made several changes to the rules and to… Everything except the opening paragraphs to this opening post. Be sure to read ALL THE RULES. Thankies. :3 [*]This is a fresh RP. Anything that happened in the old version of Warped does not apply. [u][color=purple]General Rules[/u][/color] [list=1] [*]All Flight Rising rules apply [*]No god-modding. [*]No suddenly “figuring out the answer to everything”. [i][u]I[/u][/l] don't even know it yet. The multiverse is very mysterious like I said before, so it's not going to be discovered right away. Especially if it's by a character that's usually deemed “weak”. That's not only cliché, but it's not fair to the other people in the role play. It should be a team effort. If you have any ideas, please discuss them in the OOC thread. [*]Make sure you double-check with someone before you battle/make romantic advances/interact. Don't make another rper’s character do what you want them to do. [*]Try to avoid explicit scenes. My line: If clothes start coming off, black out. Not sure why you'd wanna do that anyway in the middle of battle or something, but okay. All cursing past “hell” or “damn” should be censored. And please don't curse all too much unless your character is a sailor-mouth. But like I said, censor it. (Yaaaaay censorship! F**k yeah!) [*]Please do not begin until I give you the okay to do so. :) [*] [color=crimson][b][u][i]BE POLITE TO OTHER ROLEPLAYERS AT ALL TIMES!!!![/i][/u][/b] [/color] I cannot stress this enough. I don't want to see people bashing each other. You will be reported. I'm not playing. [*]Be patient with me. I have a lot on my plate outside of school, so I won't be on all the time (yaaaay college). But if I'm absent for too long, just send me a quick private message and (nicely) remind me. [*] [size=100]TO SIMPLIFY THINGS:[/size] We will be using 20 sectors for now. BUT I can add more depending on how many villains we get. [*]You can absolutely join if you don’t know all the characters. That’s why we have character sheets (see “On Characters”.) [*][b]Rules are subject to change, be added or removed at my discretion. Be sure to check back often.[/b] [*]Have fun~! [color=purple] [u] On Characters [/u] [/color] [list=1] [*]You can have up to four characters. If you take the lead bad guy [b][u][i]or[/i][/u][/b] Professor, then it's five. I'll have a character list down below. [*]You MUST fill out a character sheet. This is so everyone is aware of the diversity of characters and the characters’ personalities, etc. [b][u][i]BUT:[/i][/u][/b] Your character can’t automatically know everything about another character UNLESS they're from the same franchise. If it's an OC, they can know a character from the same franchise, but [b]you have to put in the character sheet [u]HOW[/u] they know the canon character!!!!!![/b] It's not magic, you know. [*]You can use both OCs and canon characters. Just take a quick peek again at rule number 2. [*]NPCs are allowed. [*] PLEASE KEEP CHARACTERS DIVERSE. I had tried this RP on Flight Rising, and there wound up being a lot of a certain fandom, and someone left because of that, among other things. Just check the character rosters before you sign up. :3 [*]When it gets to a certain point, I will up the character limit. This will depend on (a) How far we are in the story, (b)How many people have joined, or (c)If people leave and nobody else signs up. The new limit will be to my discretion. [*]Two characters can fill one character slot, AS LONG AS they usually work as a unit. Like a trainer and a Pokemon, (going by all seasons except Season 4) a Digidestined and a Digimon, Rey and BB-8, etc. I'm okay with that. [/list] [u][color=purple]On OCs:[/u][/color] [list=1] [*]NO MARY SUES. Please. [*]Like I said above (see “On Characters”, 2), your OC CAN know a canon character. But you must say HOW they know each other in your character sheet! Please. [*]Don't make them friends/enemies with everyone. Just because everyone is united for a cause doesn't necessarily mean that they're all buddy-buddy. [*]Please don't give your OC’s past away in the first actual RP post. These things should take time to be revealed piece by piece. You do need to give a character’s background when you sign up, but it's not necessary when you start your RP posts. [*]Don't put too many OCs in. If this were an OC roleplay, I would have put that. BUT it's a multifandom. Please put in some canon characters. And make it diverse!!![/list] [*]Try not to break any canon relationships. I will delve into this further in the next set of rules. [color=crimson][b]***List your favorite fandom if you've read the rules!!!***[/b][/color] [color=deeppink][u]On ROMANCE~[/u][/color] [list=1] [*]Keep in mind that any romance should be relatively subtle and not the focus of everything. This is a rule that applies for every character, i.e. if Anakin and Padmé are together and you're playing them, don't make it so loud-and-proud that it interferes with everything. There's a reason those two had to keep their love a secret. Other examples: Taran and Eilonwy in the Prydain Chronicles, Max and Fang in Maximum Ride before the book [i]Fang[/i], Alek and Deryn in the Leviathan series, anything that is [i]NOT[/i] Twilight. Anyway. Just be mindful of that. [*]I strongly suggest no incest, unless it's joking. That's just a personal thing. Also a general rule. [*]Don't argue over popular ships! If you can't agree on the ship, I will ultimately decide what becomes canon or just say ships with said characters cannot happen. Mikasa361 ex machina, if you will. [*]Ships may be based on the sexuality of the character. [*]Like I've previously stated (“General Rules”, 3, [color=crimson]talk to other rpers before you make something happen if both characters aren't yours. [/color] If they're both yours, fine. But go back to romance rule number 1. [*] Like I mentioned in my OC rules, I would avoid breaking a canon relationship. It makes sense if a character hasn't seen their lover for a long time that new relationships can form. But I don't want this to be abused, so avoid it if you can. And refer to the general rules if you really want your character to fall in love with a character being played by someone else. [size=5][/LIST][color=crimson][b]***List your favorite fandom if you've read the rules!!!***[/b][/color][/size] Notes on the sectors:[LIST] [*]You can make up the sector if it’s the one your villain is in charge of. [*]Make sure it’s possible for all characters to somehow navigate your sector, as we will be moving around sectors. It can be a challenge, that’s okay! [*]They can be based off of settings in books/games/movies, etc. Not the exact same thing, but similar turf is okay with me. [*]We'll center ourselves around Sector 1, and then have characters land in sectors around S1. With the exception of Professor and the main villain, it'll help if we specify which sector we land in on the OOC thread. It'll be some time before everyone finally gets the chance to unite in one sector. [*]If someone can make a map and update it, that would be much appreciated. :) Thank you! Notes on Mul’tilennaya: [LIST] [*]In ways, it is similar to modern-day Earth (i.e. Sustains life, lots of industrialized/modernized areas, plus many rural areas. Continents aren't the same as on Earth, probably closer to the supercontinents right after Pangaea. But the oceans are just as vast.). [*]But the sectors can be similar to the environment the villains in charge are from, if they so choose. If not, the environment will be a destroyed version of what I described above ^^^) [*]Villains in charge of a sector can also occupy another sector, as long as it's mentioned somewhere (preferably the character sheet). This also means that a villain can knock another villain out of their sector, but remember that if you're not playing the villain you're knocking out of their sector, come to an agreement with the player whose sector you want your villain to take over. [/LIST]Our heroes: [LIST] [*]Mikasa361- *Professor, Han Solo, Maximum Ride, Kouji Minamoto [*]RisingFlames- Hugh [*]WildHunt- Sardonyx, Glenn Rhee [*]Eaglefairy- Amaterasu (and Issun) [*]crd274- Peridot, The Doctor [*]NaettleLeaf- Yuuki [*]hikarinomemori- Tyrael [*]Pandacow- Mikasa Amatsu [*]Sylveadiff- Ru'kajr and Th'syra [/LIST]Our villains in charge of a sector: [LIST] [*]Eaglefairy- Orochi- Sector 8 [*]Mikasa361- Malefor- Sector 2 [*]Pandacow- Jinouga - Sector 6 (partially Sector 4 as well) [*]Vman0- Megatron, Sentinel Prime, Lockdown - Sector 7 [*]8BitFey- Her Imperious Condescension - Sector 1 [/LIST] Our villains running loose: [LIST] [*]Adletian- Yoshikage Kira [*] [/LIST]Our characters who just don't go either way: [*]NaettleLeaf- Ryuk [*] [/LIST][color=crimson][SIZE=23]OUR BIG BADDIE- [/SIZE] [/color]- Yellow Diamond- played by WildHunt... In Sector 3. *NOTE: Professor is MINE. This is not to be greedy, but this is to ensure that they stay mysterious. If their secrets are let out all too early, that makes the roleplay less interesting. Ping list: @Mikasa361 @RisingFlames @WildHunt @Sylveadiff @Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @Pandacow @Vman0 @Adletian @8BitFey [b]Character Sheet[/b] [code]Picture: [b]Name:[/b] [b]Fandom:[/b] [b]Hero or Villain:[/b] [b]Alignment:[/b] [b]If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free?[/b] [b]Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish):[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Relationship to canon character (if applicable):[/b] [b]History:[/b] [b]Sexuality:[/b] [b]Weapon/Special Power:[/b][/code]
RP thread

“Oh dear, oh no! What have I done? This isn't what I meant to do at all! All I wanted was….”

Congratulations! You are among the first to witness the resurrection of the destroyer… And the end of the world a first-of-its-kind multi-dimensional transporter created by the notorious inventor only known as Professor. Alas, there are still some kinks that need to be worked out, and as such there have been a few minor mishaps. While the upside is that some of our favorite fictional heroes can now exist, as well as your babies original characters… The downside is that a bunch of villains managed to slip out of their dimensions! Oh no! ...Or oh hell yes, if that’s what you prefer. I’m not going to judge- I’m just the person spreading the news.

You (you as in the characters this time.) all meet on a large, recently discovered planet named Mul’tilennaya. It’s pretty, and it’s very similar in environment to Earth. BUT…. It’s a whole new world. You’re stuck on a turf you’re not entirely familiar with. So you’re going to need to adjust. As Dorothy would say in The Wizard of Oz, “Toto… We’re not in Kansas anymore.”

The villains all begin to gather up in one place on Mul’tilennaya, their home base if you will. They start to wreak havoc on the innocent inhabitants, and now they’re under the villains’ control, and under a new government name: the Dark Order.

But this newly-established regime won’t be unified for long. With no leader to keep the Dark Order in check, it quickly begins to fall apart, with its members fighting each other for control.

To put an end to the overall madness, one villain rises up and crushes the budding civil war. (S)He divides Mul’tilennaya into different sectors- with each member (or members, if they actually did get along) in charge of a sector. However, they still fight bloody battles amongst themselves, with their “citizens” being drafted quite often. Uh oh….

So what are you to do? Stuck in an unknown place out of the blue, how will you get home? First you have to worry about all these villains, and then you have to figure out just what the hell is going on. Can you put an end to this madness somehow? Will you be able to make it out of this alive? Most importantly...Who is this Professor?

With your fellow heroes (or, hell, former villains if you want!), you will try to unlock the mysteries of the multiverse. It works in many mysterious ways, ways that (evidently) haven't been discovered. Now here are the rules. Ughhhhhh Mikasa why must there be so many ruuuuuuules--- Sorry. They must be so.

So since this is a reboot, I have a few extra notes before we commence with the rules:
  1. First off, if there are any veterans of the last RP, welcome!
  2. You may use your old character sheets if you wish.
  3. I have made several changes to the rules and to… Everything except the opening paragraphs to this opening post. Be sure to read ALL THE RULES. Thankies. :3
  4. This is a fresh RP. Anything that happened in the old version of Warped does not apply.

General Rules
    1. All Flight Rising rules apply
    2. No god-modding.
    3. No suddenly “figuring out the answer to everything”. I[/l] don't even know it yet. The multiverse is very mysterious like I said before, so it's not going to be discovered right away. Especially if it's by a character that's usually deemed “weak”. That's not only cliché, but it's not fair to the other people in the role play. It should be a team effort. If you have any ideas, please discuss them in the OOC thread.
    4. Make sure you double-check with someone before you battle/make romantic advances/interact. Don't make another rper’s character do what you want them to do.
    5. Try to avoid explicit scenes. My line: If clothes start coming off, black out. Not sure why you'd wanna do that anyway in the middle of battle or something, but okay.
      All cursing past “hell” or “damn” should be censored. And please don't curse all too much unless your character is a sailor-mouth. But like I said, censor it. (Yaaaaay censorship! F**k yeah!)
    6. Please do not begin until I give you the okay to do so. :)
    7. BE POLITE TO OTHER ROLEPLAYERS AT ALL TIMES!!!! I cannot stress this enough. I don't want to see people bashing each other. You will be reported. I'm not playing.
    8. Be patient with me. I have a lot on my plate outside of school, so I won't be on all the time (yaaaay college). But if I'm absent for too long, just send me a quick private message and (nicely) remind me.
    9. TO SIMPLIFY THINGS: We will be using 20 sectors for now. BUT I can add more depending on how many villains we get.
    10. You can absolutely join if you don’t know all the characters. That’s why we have character sheets (see “On Characters”.)
    11. Rules are subject to change, be added or removed at my discretion. Be sure to check back often.
    12. Have fun~!

On Characters
      1. You can have up to four characters. If you take the lead bad guy or Professor, then it's five. I'll have a character list down below.
      2. You MUST fill out a character sheet. This is so everyone is aware of the diversity of characters and the characters’ personalities, etc. BUT: Your character can’t automatically know everything about another character UNLESS they're from the same franchise. If it's an OC, they can know a character from the same franchise, but you have to put in the character sheet HOW they know the canon character!!!!!! It's not magic, you know.
      3. You can use both OCs and canon characters. Just take a quick peek again at rule number 2.
      4. NPCs are allowed.
      5. PLEASE KEEP CHARACTERS DIVERSE. I had tried this RP on Flight Rising, and there wound up being a lot of a certain fandom, and someone left because of that, among other things. Just check the character rosters before you sign up. :3
      6. When it gets to a certain point, I will up the character limit. This will depend on (a) How far we are in the story, (b)How many people have joined, or (c)If people leave and nobody else signs up. The new limit will be to my discretion.
      7. Two characters can fill one character slot, AS LONG AS they usually work as a unit. Like a trainer and a Pokemon, (going by all seasons except Season 4) a Digidestined and a Digimon, Rey and BB-8, etc. I'm okay with that.

On OCs:
      1. NO MARY SUES. Please.
      2. Like I said above (see “On Characters”, 2), your OC CAN know a canon character. But you must say HOW they know each other in your character sheet! Please.
      3. Don't make them friends/enemies with everyone. Just because everyone is united for a cause doesn't necessarily mean that they're all buddy-buddy.
      4. Please don't give your OC’s past away in the first actual RP post. These things should take time to be revealed piece by piece. You do need to give a character’s background when you sign up, but it's not necessary when you start your RP posts.
      5. Don't put too many OCs in. If this were an OC roleplay, I would have put that. BUT it's a multifandom. Please put in some canon characters. And make it diverse!!!
    13. Try not to break any canon relationships. I will delve into this further in the next set of rules.
      ***List your favorite fandom if you've read the rules!!!***

On ROMANCE~
      1. Keep in mind that any romance should be relatively subtle and not the focus of everything. This is a rule that applies for every character, i.e. if Anakin and Padmé are together and you're playing them, don't make it so loud-and-proud that it interferes with everything. There's a reason those two had to keep their love a secret. Other examples: Taran and Eilonwy in the Prydain Chronicles, Max and Fang in Maximum Ride before the book Fang, Alek and Deryn in the Leviathan series, anything that is NOT Twilight. Anyway. Just be mindful of that.
      2. I strongly suggest no incest, unless it's joking. That's just a personal thing. Also a general rule.
      3. Don't argue over popular ships! If you can't agree on the ship, I will ultimately decide what becomes canon or just say ships with said characters cannot happen. Mikasa361 ex machina, if you will.
      4. Ships may be based on the sexuality of the character.
      5. Like I've previously stated (“General Rules”, 3, talk to other rpers before you make something happen if both characters aren't yours. If they're both yours, fine. But go back to romance rule number 1.
      6. Like I mentioned in my OC rules, I would avoid breaking a canon relationship. It makes sense if a character hasn't seen their lover for a long time that new relationships can form. But I don't want this to be abused, so avoid it if you can. And refer to the general rules if you really want your character to fall in love with a character being played by someone else.
      ***List your favorite fandom if you've read the rules!!!***

Notes on the sectors:
      • You can make up the sector if it’s the one your villain is in charge of.
      • Make sure it’s possible for all characters to somehow navigate your sector, as we will be moving around sectors. It can be a challenge, that’s okay!
      • They can be based off of settings in books/games/movies, etc. Not the exact same thing, but similar turf is okay with me.
      • We'll center ourselves around Sector 1, and then have characters land in sectors around S1. With the exception of Professor and the main villain, it'll help if we specify which sector we land in on the OOC thread. It'll be some time before everyone finally gets the chance to unite in one sector.
      • If someone can make a map and update it, that would be much appreciated. :) Thank you!

Notes on Mul’tilennaya:
        • In ways, it is similar to modern-day Earth (i.e. Sustains life, lots of industrialized/modernized areas, plus many rural areas. Continents aren't the same as on Earth, probably closer to the supercontinents right after Pangaea. But the oceans are just as vast.).
        • But the sectors can be similar to the environment the villains in charge are from, if they so choose. If not, the environment will be a destroyed version of what I described above ^^^)
        • Villains in charge of a sector can also occupy another sector, as long as it's mentioned somewhere (preferably the character sheet). This also means that a villain can knock another villain out of their sector, but remember that if you're not playing the villain you're knocking out of their sector, come to an agreement with the player whose sector you want your villain to take over.
        Our heroes:
        • Mikasa361- *Professor, Han Solo, Maximum Ride, Kouji Minamoto
        • RisingFlames- Hugh
        • WildHunt- Sardonyx, Glenn Rhee
        • Eaglefairy- Amaterasu (and Issun)
        • crd274- Peridot, The Doctor
        • NaettleLeaf- Yuuki
        • hikarinomemori- Tyrael
        • Pandacow- Mikasa Amatsu
        • Sylveadiff- Ru'kajr and Th'syra
        Our villains in charge of a sector:
        • Eaglefairy- Orochi- Sector 8
        • Mikasa361- Malefor- Sector 2
        • Pandacow- Jinouga - Sector 6 (partially Sector 4 as well)
        • Vman0- Megatron, Sentinel Prime, Lockdown - Sector 7
        • 8BitFey- Her Imperious Condescension - Sector 1
        Our villains running loose:
        • Adletian- Yoshikage Kira
        Our characters who just don't go either way:
      • NaettleLeaf- Ryuk
      OUR BIG BADDIE- - Yellow Diamond- played by WildHunt... In Sector 3.

*NOTE: Professor is MINE. This is not to be greedy, but this is to ensure that they stay mysterious. If their secrets are let out all too early, that makes the roleplay less interesting.

Ping list: @Mikasa361 @RisingFlames @WildHunt @Sylveadiff @Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @Pandacow @Vman0 @Adletian @8BitFey

Character Sheet
      Code:
      Picture: [b]Name:[/b] [b]Fandom:[/b] [b]Hero or Villain:[/b] [b]Alignment:[/b] [b]If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free?[/b] [b]Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish):[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Relationship to canon character (if applicable):[/b] [b]History:[/b] [b]Sexuality:[/b] [b]Weapon/Special Power:[/b]
hchWdef.png
@Mikasa361 Seems as though your code is broken XD [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/8/81/Black_2_White_2_Hugh.png/150px-Black_2_White_2_Hugh.png[/img] Name: Hugh Fandom: Pokemon Hero or Villain: Hero?? (I think. But he can sure act like a villain in the games...) Alignment: Semi-Corrupted Good. [s]If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish):[/s] Age: Being that this isn't actually known, I'm just going to say around 14-15. Midway through the adventure in Black/White 2 Appearance: (See the above picture) Personality: (.... This is all over the place. Uhh.... I'll see what I can do based off of the wiki...) Hugh is quick to anger and slow to calm again, furious with Team Plasma for stealing his sister's gifted Purrloin two years previous Hugh seeks to go about the Unova Region challenging and defeating the Gyms so he can annihilate Team Plasma. Because of this he has trouble forgiving the members who left the evil team, being that it was them who stole his sister's pokemon. Relationship to canon character (if applicable): Knows Black/White 2's main character as he's their rival. History: (..........................How do I explain this exactly as he's a game character, not an anime character so his entire adventure isn't entirely known???? HELP!!! *sobbing*) Sexuality: This isn't known and I don't plan on having a canon game character set on destroying Team Plasma be in a relationship. Weapon/Special Power: His Pokemon Team! [s](And maybe his bare hands. I dunno.)[/s] Favorite Fandom: Uhhhhhhhhhhh................ Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................... *panicking* Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................................... Right now? probably Miraculous Ladybug.
@Mikasa361

Seems as though your code is broken XD

150px-Black_2_White_2_Hugh.png
Name: Hugh
Fandom: Pokemon
Hero or Villain: Hero?? (I think. But he can sure act like a villain in the games...)
Alignment: Semi-Corrupted Good.
If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free?
Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish):

Age: Being that this isn't actually known, I'm just going to say around 14-15. Midway through the adventure in Black/White 2
Appearance: (See the above picture)
Personality: (.... This is all over the place. Uhh.... I'll see what I can do based off of the wiki...) Hugh is quick to anger and slow to calm again, furious with Team Plasma for stealing his sister's gifted Purrloin two years previous Hugh seeks to go about the Unova Region challenging and defeating the Gyms so he can annihilate Team Plasma. Because of this he has trouble forgiving the members who left the evil team, being that it was them who stole his sister's pokemon.
Relationship to canon character (if applicable): Knows Black/White 2's main character as he's their rival.
History: (..........................How do I explain this exactly as he's a game character, not an anime character so his entire adventure isn't entirely known???? HELP!!! *sobbing*)
Sexuality: This isn't known and I don't plan on having a canon game character set on destroying Team Plasma be in a relationship.
Weapon/Special Power: His Pokemon Team! (And maybe his bare hands. I dunno.)

Favorite Fandom: Uhhhhhhhhhhh................ Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................... *panicking* Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................................... Right now? probably Miraculous Ladybug.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@Mikasa361 (For Yellow Diamond's form I used parts wiki page and because of that I have to give them credit for those who wrote it. My favorite fandom is Gravity Falls!) [b]Character Sheet[/b] Picture: [img]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/steven-universe/images/f/f0/Yellow_Diamond_by_Lenhi_%2B_Citrine_Edit.png/revision/latest?cb=20160113221400.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Yellow Diamond [b]Fandom:[/b] Steven Universe [b]Hero or Villain:[/b] Villain/The Big Baddie [b]Alignment:[/b] Lawful Evil [b]If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free?[/b] In charge of sector [b]Sector number and description of sector (if you wish): [/b]Sector 3, an incredibly organized sector with a crystalline touch to it while tall, pointed yellow towers acting as check points surround the outskirts. Its inhabitants are loyal and complacent but plain looking humanoids not entirely human but appear much like the gems on homeworld, her highest and prized citizens are usually pearl-like copies who work various jobs in her sector. [b]Age:[/b] Over thousands of years old [b]Appearance:[/b]Yellow Diamond, as one of the rulers of Homeworld, is of a massive size, her height making a common pearl's pale in comparison. She has a pointed, upturned nose, plump lips and an unusually long neck. Her hair is a short bob with two spiked tips. She has black eyebrows, and black markings around both her eyes, which are bright yellow with diamond shaped pupils. She wears a black and olive bodysuit similar to the ones worn by Jasper, Peridot, and Garnet, as well as a yellow coat with very large shoulder pads and a cutout for her gemstone. She also wears gloves of a slightly darker yellow and very dark olive yellow boots. [b]Personality:[/b] As an important figure she is arrogant, cold, ruthless, and rules with an iron fist. She deems others as inferior to her unless they have something she wants or possibly as powerful as her. This usually causes her to clash with others who don't share her ideals, yet she simply goes on as if nothing had happened before. [b]Relationship to canon character (if applicable):None[/b] [b]History: Little is known other than she was a part of the Great Diamond Authority who had control over Homeworld's military.[/b] [b]Sexuality:Unkown, N/a[/b] [b]Weapon/Special Power:[/b] Unknown as of yet though she usually commands her army at will. [img]http://i.imgur.com/aUq8lIS.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Sardonyx [b]Fandom:[/b] OC original story [b]Hero or Villain:[/b]Hero [b]Alignment:[/b] Chaotic Good [b]Age:[/b] Over a thousand years old [b]Appearance:[/b]W.IP [b]Personality:[/b] The guardian in the making is joyful, optimistic, and confident. She likes to give everyone a push in what she would say the "right" direction. Though she is always happy there has been times where she becomes a little sketchy and distant from her regular behavior. [b]Relationship to canon character (if an OC): [/b] (Unable to be in a relationship.) [b]History:[/b] Sardonyx was created with her brother and sisters Onyx, Sard, and Carnelian. Original she would be later become a shop keeper for her selected town. Her creators thought it would be better if her future abilities yet to be reached of their full potential. She was later sent to work in a guardian tower with the more experienced guardians Peridot, Alexandrite,Ruby,Sapphire, Diamond, Moonstone, and Topaz. She is also transferred with her sister Carnelian. Many years pass guarding the tower from any dangerous threat that would endanger the creators. The two supposed siblings are finally able to meet their makers. It turns out that the other siblings were destroyed protecting their towns because of a rouge guardian- a caller. The mysterious creators felt that a caller is more powerful than a regular guardian with an unusual powers and objectives than a regular guardian. The history of the guardians is told while the caller is coming after the remaining guardians protecting the tower than destroying the other ones. Yet out of the blue Carnelian leaves for an odd reason making Sardonyx run after her. She is caught by the caller to be revealed as Malachite. This disturbs the small, naive guardian for the caller approaches and breaks her stone. Sardonyx's stone was her heart and soul-but something unbelievable happens. It appears Malachite unlocks something within the guardians stone. This causes our little hero to be unconscious and alone. She heads back to the guardian tower and the large town to be in shambles to her dismay. Not much left for her to do, she now wanders around the land to find any guardians and Carnelian with little hope of finding them. **[b]Sexuality:[/b] Asexual [b]Weapon:[/b] Sardonyx can summon three weapons at will such as her shield, rapier, and crossbow only once at a time. The shield is colored like a sardonyx stone with the bands of brown, red, and white and shaped like a targe shield. Her rapier has a rock like hilt with the handle being made of a leather material. Her crossbow has the same color scheme as her other weapons though it is like any other crossbow. Picture: [img]http://az801229.vo.msecnd.net/wetpaint/2015/10/The-Walking-Dead-Season-6-Glenn-Rhee-750x522-1445967933.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b]Glenn Rhee [b]Fandom:[/b] The Walking Dead [b]Hero or Villain:[/b] Hero [b]Alignment:[/b] Neutral Good [b]Age:[/b] Mid 20's [b]Appearance:[/b] Glenn is a young man, black hair, and at normal height for someone his own age, and brown eyes. He usually wears levi jeans, dark gray shirt, and a pair of shoes that resemble those of an adidas sambas. [b]Personality:[/b] Bright,loyal, and resourceful. For being out in the dark and scary place outside safe walls, Glenn still manages to hang onto his own humanity as he sinks into the deepest of problems to face. Not to mention he usually tries to help others the first chance he gets-causing him to be selfless and think less of his own well being. [b]Relationship to canon character: Maggie[/b] [b]History:[/b] (MAJOR SPOILERS!) Glenn was born in Michigan, later moving to Atlanta where years later the outbreak begins. He comes across deputy sheriff Rick Grimes surrounded by the walking dead and manages to save him. Things suddenly change in the small group of survivors as they all leave the infested Atlanta city and decide to go to the CDC where most of them escape. Then Glenn and the other survivors stop at a farm where the survivor meets Maggie and the Greene family. Days go by, and a horde of walkers invade causing the group to head to a prison. Of course the main leader and the more important people of the small group are looking for a way to help other and as usual it goes down hill. Glenn is now in a relationship with Maggie after all they have been through for Glenn to be kept prisoner by Daryl's brother Merle from the atlanta group. He escapes from his captor only to return to get back to his wife-also earning Hershel's blessing. Knock, knock....its the Governor. The prison it destroyed from the Governor's tank resulting Glenn to be left with Maggie but he gets sick and unable to defend himself. He wakes up to get armor while rescuing another survivor, Tara Chambler. It turns out that Glenn is saved by Tara later as she is part of Abraham's group. Glenn later questions the group where they are going and they end up walking into Terminus. They are forced into box carts where Glenn is about to be executed with Daryl and Rick where a diversion occurs giving them a chance to escape. Glenn convinces Rick to let a half-crazed survivor free only to be bitten seconds later. Glenn and the other two survivors save the other survivors in the box car and reunite but later meet up at a hospital where Maggie's younger sister dies. While still mourning the loss of Beth the group comes across a small town where a member of the group used to live. Everything goes down hill as Tyrese dies-making it hard to take a breather. A storm rolls over on the sky, letting the group find a safe place to hide and talk about they're plans until a recruiter named Aaron and a friend come across them and invite to a nearby town- the Alexandrian safe zone. Glenn begins live the regular life before the world ending. The survivor is assigned the job of a supply runner which briefly ends up to be a bad idea as Glenn starts a rivalry between him and the other supply runners who are not of Rick's group members. Things slowly get worse for everyone as Glenn's personal friend Noah is left behind. He gets incredibly mad at the person responsible for the disaster-Nicholas. Everything goes upside down as Rick forces his iron fist upon the residents of Alexandria resulting more things to happen. Glenn is still angered by the incident and gets his just desserts on a mission where he and Nicholas are forced to work together until a walker herd ambushes them and are left to be trapped. Nicholas suffers the end of the stick resulting Glenn to be surviving the incident as he encounters Edin-one of the teens in the safe zone. The survivor convinces the young girl to go back and save the people-specifically Maggie. He succeeds and ends up getting cornered again only to be saved by Abraham, Sasha, and Daryl due to the wolfs invading and a super horde lingering in the gated community. It is shown in a few days or weeks later Glenn and Maggie are having a child in which this case they need help. Glenn volunteers himself and so does Maggie to assist on another mission involving a man who goes by the name of Paul Monroe. It turns out that this stranger has his own group where the married couple find someone who can help them. Though in order for that to occur the hole group has to defeat another group called the Saviors. Maggie and Carol are later captured but escape as the group has taken over a facility controlled by the dangerous threat known as Negan. The problem goes deeper when a member of the community is taken down by a man who is presumably the second leader of the saviors. A day goes by and the group finally decides to face Negan and his men head on but Maggie gets ill. Glenn and a few other survivors are captured by Dwight the second and most powerful member of the Saviors. It turns out the leader of the infamous group will choose one person of Ricks group to make an example of. In the present, it is unkown if Negan has chosen a victim yet-making Glenn's impending future unclear. [b]Sexuality:[/b] Heterosexual [b]Weapon/Special Power:[/b] He carries a machete in a sheath, making it easy to instantly make use of it during a fight. The survivor also uses a variety of guns during his time traveling around with Rick and Abraham's group.
@Mikasa361
(For Yellow Diamond's form I used parts wiki page and because of that I have to give them credit for those who wrote it. My favorite fandom is Gravity Falls!)
Character Sheet

Picture: latest?cb=20160113221400.png
Name: Yellow Diamond
Fandom: Steven Universe
Hero or Villain: Villain/The Big Baddie
Alignment: Lawful Evil
If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? In charge of sector
Sector number and description of sector (if you wish): Sector 3, an incredibly organized sector with a crystalline touch to it while tall, pointed yellow towers acting as check points surround the outskirts. Its inhabitants are loyal and complacent but plain looking humanoids not entirely human but appear much like the gems on homeworld, her highest and prized citizens are usually pearl-like copies who work various jobs in her sector.
Appearance:Yellow Diamond, as one of the rulers of Homeworld, is of a massive size, her height making a common pearl's pale in comparison. She has a pointed, upturned nose, plump lips and an unusually long neck. Her hair is a short bob with two spiked tips. She has black eyebrows, and black markings around both her eyes, which are bright yellow with diamond shaped pupils. She wears a black and olive bodysuit similar to the ones worn by Jasper, Peridot, and Garnet, as well as a yellow coat with very large shoulder pads and a cutout for her gemstone. She also wears gloves of a slightly darker yellow and very dark olive yellow boots.
Personality: As an important figure she is arrogant, cold, ruthless, and rules with an iron fist. She deems others as inferior to her unless they have something she wants or possibly as powerful as her. This usually causes her to clash with others who don't share her ideals, yet she simply goes on as if nothing had happened before.
Relationship to canon character (if applicable):None
History: Little is known other than she was a part of the Great Diamond Authority who had control over Homeworld's military.
Sexuality:Unkown, N/a
Weapon/Special Power: Unknown as of yet though she usually commands her army at will.

aUq8lIS.jpg
Name: Sardonyx
Fandom: OC original story
Hero or Villain:Hero
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Appearance:W.IP
Personality: The guardian in the making is joyful, optimistic, and confident. She likes to give everyone a push in what she would say the "right" direction. Though she is always happy there has been times where she becomes a little sketchy and distant from her regular behavior.
Relationship to canon character (if an OC): (Unable to be in a relationship.)
History: Sardonyx was created with her brother and sisters Onyx, Sard, and Carnelian. Original she would be later become a shop keeper for her selected town. Her creators thought it would be better if her future abilities yet to be reached of their full potential. She was later sent to work in a guardian tower with the more experienced guardians Peridot, Alexandrite,Ruby,Sapphire, Diamond, Moonstone, and Topaz. She is also transferred with her sister Carnelian.

Many years pass guarding the tower from any dangerous threat that would endanger the creators. The two supposed siblings are finally able to meet their makers. It turns out that the other siblings were destroyed protecting their towns because of a rouge guardian- a caller. The mysterious creators felt that a caller is more powerful than a regular guardian with an unusual powers and objectives than a regular guardian. The history of the guardians is told while the caller is coming after the remaining guardians protecting the tower than destroying the other ones.

Yet out of the blue Carnelian leaves for an odd reason making Sardonyx run after her. She is caught by the caller to be revealed as Malachite. This disturbs the small, naive guardian for the caller approaches and breaks her stone. Sardonyx's stone was her heart and soul-but something unbelievable happens. It appears Malachite unlocks something within the guardians stone. This causes our little hero to be unconscious and alone. She heads back to the guardian tower and the large town to be in shambles to her dismay. Not much left for her to do, she now wanders around the land to find any guardians and Carnelian with little hope of finding them.
**Sexuality: Asexual
Weapon: Sardonyx can summon three weapons at will such as her shield, rapier, and crossbow only once at a time. The shield is colored like a sardonyx stone with the bands of brown, red, and white and shaped like a targe shield. Her rapier has a rock like hilt with the handle being made of a leather material. Her crossbow has the same color scheme as her other weapons though it is like any other crossbow.

Picture: The-Walking-Dead-Season-6-Glenn-Rhee-750x522-1445967933.jpg
Name:Glenn Rhee
Fandom: The Walking Dead
Hero or Villain: Hero
Alignment: Neutral Good
Appearance: Glenn is a young man, black hair, and at normal height for someone his own age, and brown eyes. He usually wears levi jeans, dark gray shirt, and a pair of shoes that resemble those of an adidas sambas.
Personality: Bright,loyal, and resourceful. For being out in the dark and scary place outside safe walls, Glenn still manages to hang onto his own humanity as he sinks into the deepest of problems to face. Not to mention he usually tries to help others the first chance he gets-causing him to be selfless and think less of his own well being.
Relationship to canon character: Maggie
History: (MAJOR SPOILERS!) Glenn was born in Michigan, later moving to Atlanta where years later the outbreak begins. He comes across deputy sheriff Rick Grimes surrounded by the walking dead and manages to save him. Things suddenly change in the small group of survivors as they all leave the infested Atlanta city and decide to go to the CDC where most of them escape. Then Glenn and the other survivors stop at a farm where the survivor meets Maggie and the Greene family.

Days go by, and a horde of walkers invade causing the group to head to a prison. Of course the main leader and the more important people of the small group are looking for a way to help other and as usual it goes down hill. Glenn is now in a relationship with Maggie after all they have been through for Glenn to be kept prisoner by Daryl's brother Merle from the atlanta group. He escapes from his captor only to return to get back to his wife-also earning Hershel's blessing. Knock, knock....its the Governor.

The prison it destroyed from the Governor's tank resulting Glenn to be left with Maggie but he gets sick and unable to defend himself. He wakes up to get armor while rescuing another survivor, Tara Chambler. It turns out that Glenn is saved by Tara later as she is part of Abraham's group. Glenn later questions the group where they are going and they end up walking into Terminus.

They are forced into box carts where Glenn is about to be executed with Daryl and Rick where a diversion occurs giving them a chance to escape. Glenn convinces Rick to let a half-crazed survivor free only to be bitten seconds later. Glenn and the other two survivors save the other survivors in the box car and reunite but later meet up at a hospital where Maggie's younger sister dies.

While still mourning the loss of Beth the group comes across a small town where a member of the group used to live. Everything goes down hill as Tyrese dies-making it hard to take a breather. A storm rolls over on the sky, letting the group find a safe place to hide and talk about they're plans until a recruiter named Aaron and a friend come across them and invite to a nearby town- the Alexandrian safe zone. Glenn begins live the regular life before the world ending. The survivor is assigned the job of a supply runner which briefly ends up to be a bad idea as Glenn starts a rivalry between him and the other supply runners who are not of Rick's group members.

Things slowly get worse for everyone as Glenn's personal friend Noah is left behind. He gets incredibly mad at the person responsible for the disaster-Nicholas. Everything goes upside down as Rick forces his iron fist upon the residents of Alexandria resulting more things to happen. Glenn is still angered by the incident and gets his just desserts on a mission where he and Nicholas are forced to work together until a walker herd ambushes them and are left to be trapped.

Nicholas suffers the end of the stick resulting Glenn to be surviving the incident as he encounters Edin-one of the teens in the safe zone. The survivor convinces the young girl to go back and save the people-specifically Maggie. He succeeds and ends up getting cornered again only to be saved by Abraham, Sasha, and Daryl due to the wolfs invading and a super horde lingering in the gated community.

It is shown in a few days or weeks later Glenn and Maggie are having a child in which this case they need help. Glenn volunteers himself and so does Maggie to assist on another mission involving a man who goes by the name of Paul Monroe. It turns out that this stranger has his own group where the married couple find someone who can help them. Though in order for that to occur the hole group has to defeat another group called the Saviors.

Maggie and Carol are later captured but escape as the group has taken over a facility controlled by the dangerous threat known as Negan. The problem goes deeper when a member of the community is taken down by a man who is presumably the second leader of the saviors. A day goes by and the group finally decides to face Negan and his men head on but Maggie gets ill. Glenn and a few other survivors are captured by Dwight the second and most powerful member of the Saviors. It turns out the leader of the infamous group will choose one person of Ricks group to make an example of.

In the present, it is unkown if Negan has chosen a victim yet-making Glenn's impending future unclear.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Weapon/Special Power: He carries a machete in a sheath, making it easy to instantly make use of it during a fight. The survivor also uses a variety of guns during his time traveling around with Rick and Abraham's group.
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
@Mikasa361

Picture: Taafeite
Name: Taaffeite
Hero or Villain: Villain
Alignment: Neutral evil
If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? Charge of sector
Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): Sector 5. A very industrious city, where everything is mostly gray and citizens dissappearing is very common. It has been noted by her assistant that many of the citizens that couldn't make it in other sectors quickly reatreat here.
Appearance: Tall, gray skin and light yellow eyes. Wears glasses due to her wanting to appear more intemidateing and wears a lot of white. Has two gems and four eyes. Though nobody knows what she looks like split apart...
Personality: She is usally calm and collected but can lash out suddenly. She is very bussiness oriented and takes her chances with luck rather than waiting.
Relationship to canon character (if applicable): None
History: She appeared in the world when her gems were discovered in a laboritory. They were shocked when the gems did not work properly on their own and had to fuze in order to operate. Many belive she was a failed secret experiment by White Diamond. She was soon rejected from homeworld and was forced to wander or be shattered.
Sexuality: N/a
Weapon/Special Power: She is able to shape shift, produce a whip, do a 'sonic roll' and a few minor things.

Picture: Gaster
Name: W.D. Gaster
Fandom: Undertale
Hero or Villain: Villan
Alignment: Chaotic evil
If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? roaming free (under Taaffeite's watch)
Appearance: Tall skeleton man with a white turtleneck and a black cloak that covers up his body. His hands can be seen usually on either side of his body and each one has a hole.
Personality: He was once a serious man but due to his body containing exessive amounts of Determination his long standing temperment has since left him. He is cunning and plays to others emotions occasionaly.
Relationship to canon character (if an OC): N/A
History: He was once the royal scientist before a horrible accedent that caused him to be replaced. He doesn't remember alot of his past nor how he was ressirected. All he know is, he'd been locked in a room for countless ages and he's pretty upset.
**Sexuality: I have no Idea O.o
Weapon: His psychic abilties and the ability to summon things
(He is also considered Taafidite's assistant. ^w^)
(Favorite you say.... hmmm.... Black butler XD)

@Mikasa361

Picture: Taafeite
Name: Taaffeite
If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? Charge of sector
Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): Sector 5. A very industrious city, where everything is mostly gray and citizens dissappearing is very common. It has been noted by her assistant that many of the citizens that couldn't make it in other sectors quickly reatreat here.
Appearance: Tall, gray skin and light yellow eyes. Wears glasses due to her wanting to appear more intemidateing and wears a lot of white. Has two gems and four eyes. Though nobody knows what she looks like split apart...
Personality: She is usally calm and collected but can lash out suddenly. She is very bussiness oriented and takes her chances with luck rather than waiting.
Relationship to canon character (if applicable): None
History: She appeared in the world when her gems were discovered in a laboritory. They were shocked when the gems did not work properly on their own and had to fuze in order to operate. Many belive she was a failed secret experiment by White Diamond. She was soon rejected from homeworld and was forced to wander or be shattered.
Sexuality: N/a
Weapon/Special Power: She is able to shape shift, produce a whip, do a 'sonic roll' and a few minor things.

Picture: Gaster
Name: W.D. Gaster
Fandom: Undertale
Hero or Villain: Villan
If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? roaming free (under Taaffeite's watch)
Appearance: Tall skeleton man with a white turtleneck and a black cloak that covers up his body. His hands can be seen usually on either side of his body and each one has a hole.
Personality: He was once a serious man but due to his body containing exessive amounts of Determination his long standing temperment has since left him. He is cunning and plays to others emotions occasionaly.
Relationship to canon character (if an OC): N/A
History: He was once the royal scientist before a horrible accedent that caused him to be replaced. He doesn't remember alot of his past nor how he was ressirected. All he know is, he'd been locked in a room for countless ages and he's pretty upset.
**Sexuality: I have no Idea O.o
Weapon: His psychic abilties and the ability to summon things
(He is also considered Taafidite's assistant. ^w^)
(Favorite you say.... hmmm.... Black butler XD)

TsScxkb.gif
@Mikasa361 Here we go again, I guess! Also, I imagine Orochi's sector would have a small village where his human sacrifices live, that's safe from the war between villains. Then, there would be a field next to a lake, and a forest. On the shore of the lake is a silver arch that is the entrance to the Moon Cave (Orochi's dwelling). I imagine Orochi would like to have Sector 8. [b]Name:[/b] Amaterasu (and Issun) [b]Fandom:[/b] Okami [b]Hero or Villain:[/b] Hero [b]Age:[/b] No one knows, but she's at least 100 years old. Issun's age is unknown as well. [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://www.artofokami.com/images/amaterasu/amaterasu_6.jpg[/img] (image from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.artofokami.com%2Famaterasu.php]here[/url]. Amaterasu is the wolf; Issun's the bug.) [b]Personality:[/b] Amaterasu (Ammy for short) is a very mysterious figure. She seems very willing to help anyone in need. Issun is more cautious, but if there's a pretty girl involved, he throws caution out the window. [b]History:[/b] Amaterasu is the sun goddess and protector of Nippon, land of mortals. One hundred years ago, she teamed up with the legendary hero Nagi to defeat the demon called Orochi. She has returned to Nippon (or Mul'tillenaya--whatever) to drive evil from the land once more. Issun is a Poncle (small magical race) who happened to be there at Amaterasu's awakening, and decided to tag along on her adventure to steal the thirteen Celestial Brush techniques (more on that later). [b]**Sexuality:[/b] Ammy has none, because she's a wolf, but Issun is straight. Definitely straight. [b]Weapon:[/b] Ammy has two main weapons. She uses the Reflector (or Rosary or Glaive) on her back to whack enemies, or she can use a Celestial Brush technique. The brush techniques allow her to manipulate reality by drawing with her tail.(here is a complete list, if you're interested. Just ignore the last two, as they're for the sequel game.) Issun doesn't fight, he just sits on her nose. [b]Other:[/b] I might change out Ammy's weapon occasionally, depending on the situation. Also, most people can't see Amaterasu's true form (see picture). If they can't, she just appears as a pure white wolf. I'll let each user decide if they can see Amaterasu's true form or not. While I can't choose a favorite fandom, I love Okami (duh), Legend of Zelda, and Xenoblade Chronicles. Alright, villain time! [b]Name:[/b] Orochi [b]Fandom:[/b] Okami [b]Hero or Villain:[/b] Villain [b]Age:[/b] As old as Amaterasu [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/okami/images/7/71/Okamiden-orochi-artwork.png[/img] (image from Okami Wiki. Also, those are just his heads, he has a bell-shaped core.) [b]Personality:[/b] ??? He's pretty much just destructive evil. [b]History:[/b] Orochi kept Kamiki Village hostage for 100 years, forcing them to sacrifice a maiden every year to prevent their destruction. In the 100th year of this tradition, Amaterasu (as Shiranui) and Nagi worked together to defeat Orochi. Now, a foolish mistake has unbound him, and released him into Nippon/Mul'tillenaya once more. [b]**Sexuality:[/b] He's a giant snake-demon. He has no love interests. [b]Weapon:[/b] He can use a different elemental attack from each of his 8 heads: fire, earth, poison, light, lightning, water, wind and darkness. He also bites and swipes his head.
@Mikasa361
Here we go again, I guess! Also, I imagine Orochi's sector would have a small village where his human sacrifices live, that's safe from the war between villains. Then, there would be a field next to a lake, and a forest. On the shore of the lake is a silver arch that is the entrance to the Moon Cave (Orochi's dwelling). I imagine Orochi would like to have Sector 8.

Name: Amaterasu (and Issun)
Fandom: Okami
Age: No one knows, but she's at least 100 years old. Issun's age is unknown as well.
Appearance: amaterasu_6.jpg (image from here. Amaterasu is the wolf; Issun's the bug.)
Personality: Amaterasu (Ammy for short) is a very mysterious figure. She seems very willing to help anyone in need. Issun is more cautious, but if there's a pretty girl involved, he throws caution out the window.
History: Amaterasu is the sun goddess and protector of Nippon, land of mortals. One hundred years ago, she teamed up with the legendary hero Nagi to defeat the demon called Orochi. She has returned to Nippon (or Mul'tillenaya--whatever) to drive evil from the land once more. Issun is a Poncle (small magical race) who happened to be there at Amaterasu's awakening, and decided to tag along on her adventure to steal the thirteen Celestial Brush techniques (more on that later).
**Sexuality: Ammy has none, because she's a wolf, but Issun is straight. Definitely straight.
Weapon: Ammy has two main weapons. She uses the Reflector (or Rosary or Glaive) on her back to whack enemies, or she can use a Celestial Brush technique. The brush techniques allow her to manipulate reality by drawing with her tail.(here is a complete list, if you're interested. Just ignore the last two, as they're for the sequel game.) Issun doesn't fight, he just sits on her nose.
Other: I might change out Ammy's weapon occasionally, depending on the situation. Also, most people can't see Amaterasu's true form (see picture). If they can't, she just appears as a pure white wolf. I'll let each user decide if they can see Amaterasu's true form or not.

While I can't choose a favorite fandom, I love Okami (duh), Legend of Zelda, and Xenoblade Chronicles.

Alright, villain time!

Name: Orochi
Fandom: Okami
Appearance: Okamiden-orochi-artwork.png (image from Okami Wiki. Also, those are just his heads, he has a bell-shaped core.)
Personality: ??? He's pretty much just destructive evil.
History: Orochi kept Kamiki Village hostage for 100 years, forcing them to sacrifice a maiden every year to prevent their destruction. In the 100th year of this tradition, Amaterasu (as Shiranui) and Nagi worked together to defeat Orochi. Now, a foolish mistake has unbound him, and released him into Nippon/Mul'tillenaya once more.
**Sexuality: He's a giant snake-demon. He has no love interests.
Weapon: He can use a different elemental attack from each of his 8 heads: fire, earth, poison, light, lightning, water, wind and darkness. He also bites and swipes his head.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
Picture: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/steven-universe/images/1/14/Tol_Peridot_by_Lenhi.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/270?cb=20151227061207 http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/steven-universe/images/6/6b/Peridot_Toilet.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150925065228 [b]Name:[/b] peridot [b]Fandom:[/b] steven universe [b]Hero or Villain:[/b] villan changed hero [b]Alignment:[/b] true neutral [b]Age:[/b] idk [b]Appearance:[/b] a green space dorito [b]Personality:[/b] snooty but usually friendly [b]Relationship to canon character (if applicable):[/b] [b]History:[/b] once worked for yellow diamond, now is a crystal gem [b]Sexuality:[/b] pansexual but not interested [b]Weapon/Special Power:[/b] metal bending, good with machines Picture: [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/660934062882729984/VcmVKBKX.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] unknown, called the doctor [b]Fandom:[/b] doctor who [b]Hero or Villain:[/b] hero [b]Age:[/b] idk but really old [b]Appearance:[/b] changes from time to time [b]Personality:[/b] quirky, smart, fast-paced, tries to avoid fighting, doesn't want to go :') [b]History:[/b] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Doctor_(Doctor_Who) they do it better **[b]Sexuality:[/b] pansexual [b]Weapon:[/b] sonic screwdriver and unlimited amount of gadgets. [other:[/b] i have too many fandoms to name, but my favorite atm is tloz
Picture:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/steven-universe/images/1/14/Tol_Peridot_by_Lenhi.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/270?cb=20151227061207

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/steven-universe/images/6/6b/Peridot_Toilet.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150925065228
Name: peridot
Fandom: steven universe
Hero or Villain: villan changed hero
Alignment: true neutral
Appearance: a green space dorito
Personality: snooty but usually friendly
Relationship to canon character (if applicable):
History: once worked for yellow diamond, now is a crystal gem
Sexuality: pansexual but not interested
Weapon/Special Power: metal bending, good with machines

Picture: VcmVKBKX.jpg
Name: unknown, called the doctor
Fandom: doctor who
Hero or Villain: hero
Appearance: changes from time to time
Personality: quirky, smart, fast-paced, tries to avoid fighting, doesn't want to go :')
History: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Doctor_(Doctor_Who) they do it better
**Sexuality: pansexual
Weapon: sonic screwdriver and unlimited amount of gadgets.
[other:[/b] i have too many fandoms to name, but my favorite atm is tloz
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
@RisingFlames
I think I fixed it, it's as good as it's going to get. x3 And you're good. I'll ping everyone when it's time to rp.

@WildHunt
Looks good!

@snowythedragon
Excellent!

@EagleFairy
Sweet.

@crd274
Awesome! You're set.
@RisingFlames
I think I fixed it, it's as good as it's going to get. x3 And you're good. I'll ping everyone when it's time to rp.

@WildHunt
Looks good!

@snowythedragon
Excellent!

@EagleFairy
Sweet.

@crd274
Awesome! You're set.
hchWdef.png
Name:Professor
Fandom:None
Alignment: Chaotic good
If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free?N/A
Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): N/A
Appearance: TBD
Personality: Inventive
Relationship to canon character (if applicable): N/A
History: They are well known on Mul’tilennaya as an inventor who works hard to improve the lives of everyone. Too bad this most recent invention went awry...
Sexuality: TBD
Weapon/Special Power: Inventing

Picture: han_lead.jpg
Name: Han Solo
Fandom: Star Wars
Alignment: Chaotic good or chaotic neutral. Probably chaotic neutral
If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? N/A
Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): N/A
Appearance: See picture above ^^^
Personality:
Quote:
Han Solo was a cynical, disagreeable individual whose primary concern was gaining enough money to preserve his own life. He and Luke immediately disliked each other: Solo found Luke irritating and overly eager, and his open disdain for Kenobi's beliefs and actions did little to change Luke's initial view of Solo as an extortionist. However, after Han demonstrated his bravery on the Death Star and proved his loyalty, they became genuine friends, and soon after, Han would become loyal to the Rebellion. Aside from his seemingly self-centered ways, Han was actually very loyal to his friends, and a good man.
History: Just read the wiki
Sexuality: Unknown, but definitely attracted to women.
Weapon/Special Power: Blaster, Han Solo never misses.

Picture: malefor_fixed_by_explodedpineapple-d858os9.png
Name: Malefor
Fandom:The Legend of Spyro
If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? Sector
Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): Sector 2- Very similar in environment to the Burned Lands (Here's a good fanart. Or skim through this) on the edges, minus the Belt of Fire, and the air isn’t quite as thick. The people around this sector were more spiritual, and as such there is a large temple constructed, which Malefor took over. The temple is similar to the one in the Floating Islands (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is9DkITReFg), except it's whole and it's not a bunch of floating islands.
Appearance: See picture ^^^
Personality:WIKI
History: Just look at the wiki. x3
Sexuality: Unknown, but probably doesn’t matter
Weapon/Special Power:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uachwvsQNbE It’s probably best if you check out the video. Mikasa needs to learn how to better explain things. But a villain as big as he is will probably have a bit of multidimensional lag for a while.

Picture: e4d198c7cae36ce345cf22c7feef1a37.jpg
Name: Maximum “Max” Ride
Fandom:Maximum Ride series
Appearance: See picture above.
Personality:
Quote:
Max is tough, sarcastic, and hates "girliness". In MAX, she turns down many opportunities in a meeting (in which she wears clothes that "aren't blood splattered," — "Which is the best you can get out of me") to become famous such as becoming models, actors, etc. She is independent, strong, and fierce, but has never known a true mother or father figure, aside from Jeb Batchelder and Dr. Martinez (who she later has mixed feelings about). Max acts as a motherly figure to the Flock, such as nurturing them and looking out for them, except she tends to get an awkward feeling about considering Fang as a sibling or son since he kissed her. Max is often annoyed by herself for things like worrying about her appearance, etc. She once recalls in MAX how "last year, I would chop off my hair with a knife when it got in my eyes." Max also has a strong relationship with Angel, whom she says is like a daughter to her because she's practically been raising her since she was a baby. Max has a soft spot for all the kids in the flock and puppy eyes.
She wants to be loved, even though she often denies it. Throughout the books, she falls in love with Fang. In FANG, she and Fang are often seen leaving the Flock to kiss and share romantic moments.
History: In short, Max was raised at a laboratory known as The School, one of the few successful human/animal hybrids. A viable embryo made from Valencia Martinez and Jeb Batchelder, her DNA was fused with that of an unknown bird of prey. Jeb broke her and the rest of the Flock (Fang, Iggy, Nudge, the Gasman, and Angel) out of the school when Max was about ten, and raised them in the mountains for two years. He disappeared, and the rest of the Flock was on their own for two years. And that’s where the events of the first book begin… Check out the Wiki. http://maximumride.wikia.com/wiki/Maximum_%22Max%22_Ride
Sexuality: Most likely straight
Weapon/Special Power: A form of MMA she calls Max Kwon Do, keen navigational skills, a Voice in her head that guides her throughout the series (and is never truly explained), high flying speeds up to 240-250 mph, or over 350 mph in a fast dive, microchip (which is removed), gills (mentioned once in book 5), and playing dead (ability to shut down all organs at once, to appear dead, mentioned in book 2)

Picture: GIL_koji.jpg
Name: Kouji Minamoto
Fandom: Digimon Frontier
Alignment: Neutral good
Appearance: See the picture above ^^^
Personality: Kouji's, in a phrase, a little socially awkward. He hasn't really learned to make friends all that well. At first, he seems very aloof, but in reality he's just shy, and he's kind of a softie.
History: Kouji's parents split up when he was too young to remember his brother Kouichi. His mother moved out and took Kouichi with her, while Kouji stayed with his dad. His father lied to him and told him that Kouji's mother passed away when he was little. He never even knew he had a twin brother- he thought he was an only child. When Kouji was about nine his father re-married, and since then Kouji had a very hard time accepting her into his life. After shenanigans in the digital world, he learned the truth and met his brother. But just before leaving, he had finally decided to call his stepmother "Mom". Well, he still does in the end.
Sexuality: No clue. My headcanon says he's pansexual, but he's also twelve so it's not like he's necessarily going to act on whatever "feelings" he may have.
Weapon/Special Power: D-Tector and Spirit of Light http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Koji_Minamoto Just check out this lovely wiki right here.
He's also good at fighting with poles apparently. Rather, he uses his surroundings if need be in a fight.

As for my own question, I am absolute fandom trash- I obsess over different fandoms like that. Yeah. But my favorites would be Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, or Star Wars. Probably also Maximum Ride except after book 5. Oh! And Digimon Frontier. :)
Name:Professor
Fandom:None
If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free?N/A
Appearance: TBD
Personality: Inventive
History: They are well known on Mul’tilennaya as an inventor who works hard to improve the lives of everyone. Too bad this most recent invention went awry...
Sexuality: TBD
Weapon/Special Power: Inventing

Picture: han_lead.jpg
Name: Han Solo
Fandom: Star Wars
Alignment: Chaotic good or chaotic neutral. Probably chaotic neutral
Appearance: See picture above ^^^
Personality:
Quote:
Han Solo was a cynical, disagreeable individual whose primary concern was gaining enough money to preserve his own life. He and Luke immediately disliked each other: Solo found Luke irritating and overly eager, and his open disdain for Kenobi's beliefs and actions did little to change Luke's initial view of Solo as an extortionist. However, after Han demonstrated his bravery on the Death Star and proved his loyalty, they became genuine friends, and soon after, Han would become loyal to the Rebellion. Aside from his seemingly self-centered ways, Han was actually very loyal to his friends, and a good man.
History: Just read the wiki
Sexuality: Unknown, but definitely attracted to women.
Weapon/Special Power: Blaster, Han Solo never misses.

Picture: malefor_fixed_by_explodedpineapple-d858os9.png
Name: Malefor
Fandom:The Legend of Spyro
If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? Sector
Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): Sector 2- Very similar in environment to the Burned Lands (Here's a good fanart. Or skim through this) on the edges, minus the Belt of Fire, and the air isn’t quite as thick. The people around this sector were more spiritual, and as such there is a large temple constructed, which Malefor took over. The temple is similar to the one in the Floating Islands (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is9DkITReFg), except it's whole and it's not a bunch of floating islands.
Appearance: See picture ^^^
Personality:WIKI
History: Just look at the wiki. x3
Sexuality: Unknown, but probably doesn’t matter
Weapon/Special Power:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uachwvsQNbE It’s probably best if you check out the video. Mikasa needs to learn how to better explain things. But a villain as big as he is will probably have a bit of multidimensional lag for a while.

Picture: e4d198c7cae36ce345cf22c7feef1a37.jpg
Name: Maximum “Max” Ride
Fandom:Maximum Ride series
Appearance: See picture above.
Personality:
Quote:
Max is tough, sarcastic, and hates "girliness". In MAX, she turns down many opportunities in a meeting (in which she wears clothes that "aren't blood splattered," — "Which is the best you can get out of me") to become famous such as becoming models, actors, etc. She is independent, strong, and fierce, but has never known a true mother or father figure, aside from Jeb Batchelder and Dr. Martinez (who she later has mixed feelings about). Max acts as a motherly figure to the Flock, such as nurturing them and looking out for them, except she tends to get an awkward feeling about considering Fang as a sibling or son since he kissed her. Max is often annoyed by herself for things like worrying about her appearance, etc. She once recalls in MAX how "last year, I would chop off my hair with a knife when it got in my eyes." Max also has a strong relationship with Angel, whom she says is like a daughter to her because she's practically been raising her since she was a baby. Max has a soft spot for all the kids in the flock and puppy eyes.
She wants to be loved, even though she often denies it. Throughout the books, she falls in love with Fang. In FANG, she and Fang are often seen leaving the Flock to kiss and share romantic moments.
History: In short, Max was raised at a laboratory known as The School, one of the few successful human/animal hybrids. A viable embryo made from Valencia Martinez and Jeb Batchelder, her DNA was fused with that of an unknown bird of prey. Jeb broke her and the rest of the Flock (Fang, Iggy, Nudge, the Gasman, and Angel) out of the school when Max was about ten, and raised them in the mountains for two years. He disappeared, and the rest of the Flock was on their own for two years. And that’s where the events of the first book begin… Check out the Wiki. http://maximumride.wikia.com/wiki/Maximum_%22Max%22_Ride
Sexuality: Most likely straight
Weapon/Special Power: A form of MMA she calls Max Kwon Do, keen navigational skills, a Voice in her head that guides her throughout the series (and is never truly explained), high flying speeds up to 240-250 mph, or over 350 mph in a fast dive, microchip (which is removed), gills (mentioned once in book 5), and playing dead (ability to shut down all organs at once, to appear dead, mentioned in book 2)

Picture: GIL_koji.jpg
Name: Kouji Minamoto
Fandom: Digimon Frontier
Alignment: Neutral good
Appearance: See the picture above ^^^
Personality: Kouji's, in a phrase, a little socially awkward. He hasn't really learned to make friends all that well. At first, he seems very aloof, but in reality he's just shy, and he's kind of a softie.
History: Kouji's parents split up when he was too young to remember his brother Kouichi. His mother moved out and took Kouichi with her, while Kouji stayed with his dad. His father lied to him and told him that Kouji's mother passed away when he was little. He never even knew he had a twin brother- he thought he was an only child. When Kouji was about nine his father re-married, and since then Kouji had a very hard time accepting her into his life. After shenanigans in the digital world, he learned the truth and met his brother. But just before leaving, he had finally decided to call his stepmother "Mom". Well, he still does in the end.
Sexuality: No clue. My headcanon says he's pansexual, but he's also twelve so it's not like he's necessarily going to act on whatever "feelings" he may have.
Weapon/Special Power: D-Tector and Spirit of Light http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Koji_Minamoto Just check out this lovely wiki right here.
He's also good at fighting with poles apparently. Rather, he uses his surroundings if need be in a fight.

As for my own question, I am absolute fandom trash- I obsess over different fandoms like that. Yeah. But my favorites would be Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, or Star Wars. Probably also Maximum Ride except after book 5. Oh! And Digimon Frontier. :)
hchWdef.png
@Mikasa361 ((I might as well redo my character sheets. Also changing one of my characters)) [b]Name:[/b] Light Yagami [b]Picture:[/b][img]http://www.bookgasm.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/deathnote1.jpg[/img] [b]Fandom: [/b]Death Note [b]Hero or Villain:[/b] He's the antagonist of his story, but due to his mentality he would self-identify as "hero". [b]Alignment:[/b] Lawful evil. [b]Age: [/b]late teens. [b]Appearance:[/b] See picture [b]Personality: [/b]Intelligent, but prideful. Great planner and tactician, but his own personal pride [b]and immaturity cost him victories. Also a bit psychotic. History:[/b] Light was an ordinary high school student, until by chance he picked up a death note, a notebook that can kill people by writing their names in it. He decided to use its power to rid the world of evil people, but became corrupted in the process... [b]Sexuality:[/b] Probably asexual [b]Weapon/Special power:[/b] The death note. Not very useful as a physical weapon. [b]Name:[/b] Ryuk [b]Picture:[/b] (The weird guy behind light) [b]Fandom:[/b] Death Note [b]Hero or villain:[/b] Neither [b]Alignment: [/b]Neutral evil [b]Age:[/b] Unknown, but potentially thousands of years old [b]Personality:[/b] Ryuk is a near immortal...thing known as a shinigami. He is rather lazy and likes apples. He gave Light his death note but isn't really working with him. To a shinigami, humans are little more than food and an occasional source of entertainment. Doesn't doo much other than float behind Light and snark. [b]History: [/b]Ryuk dropped a death note one day because he was bored, and observes humans mainly to alleviate the boredom. [b]Sexuality: [/b]? [b]Weapon/special power: [/b]His own death note. His "shinigami eyes" let him see the name and lifespan of anyone, and he can fly. He is also mostly invisible and can't really be killed. [b]Image:[/b][img]http://pre10.deviantart.net/c33f/th/pre/f/2016/103/6/b/title_goes_here_by_shippyshipper-d9yufv3.png[/img] (Old image, might replace with updated reference later) [b]Name: [/b]Yuuki [b]Fandom:[/b] Kingdom Hearts (OC) [b]Hero or villain:[/b] Hero [b]Alignment: [/b]Chaotic Good [b]Age: [/b]15 [b]Personality: [/b]A bit snarky and not very sympathetic. Hates being alone, but subconsciously tries to push people away. Terrified of the dark. [b]History: [/b]He doesn't remember anything about himself other than his name. ((Of course he has a history, but I don't see it having much impact on the RP at the moment. He is from Shibuya). [b]Sexuality: [/b]I think it might be a case by case thing. [b]Weapon/special power: [/b]Psychokinesis. Also slightly skilled in hand-to-hand combat, but his battle style consists mainly of "throw heavy objects at enemies". EDIT: Favorite fandom...probably pokemon at the moment, but I also like KH, TWEWY, Death Note and Kirby.
@Mikasa361
((I might as well redo my character sheets. Also changing one of my characters))

Name: Light Yagami
Picture:deathnote1.jpg
Fandom: Death Note
Hero or Villain: He's the antagonist of his story, but due to his mentality he would self-identify as "hero".
Alignment: Lawful evil.
Appearance: See picture
Personality: Intelligent, but prideful. Great planner and tactician, but his own personal pride and immaturity cost him victories. Also a bit psychotic.
History:
Light was an ordinary high school student, until by chance he picked up a death note, a notebook that can kill people by writing their names in it. He decided to use its power to rid the world of evil people, but became corrupted in the process...
Sexuality: Probably asexual
Weapon/Special power: The death note. Not very useful as a physical weapon.

Name: Ryuk
Picture: (The weird guy behind light)
Fandom: Death Note
Hero or villain: Neither
Personality: Ryuk is a near immortal...thing known as a shinigami. He is rather lazy and likes apples. He gave Light his death note but isn't really working with him. To a shinigami, humans are little more than food and an occasional source of entertainment. Doesn't doo much other than float behind Light and snark.
History: Ryuk dropped a death note one day because he was bored, and observes humans mainly to alleviate the boredom.
Sexuality: ?
Weapon/special power: His own death note. His "shinigami eyes" let him see the name and lifespan of anyone, and he can fly. He is also mostly invisible and can't really be killed.

Image:title_goes_here_by_shippyshipper-d9yufv3.png (Old image, might replace with updated reference later)
Name: Yuuki
Fandom: Kingdom Hearts (OC)
Hero or villain: Hero
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Personality: A bit snarky and not very sympathetic. Hates being alone, but subconsciously tries to push people away. Terrified of the dark.
History: He doesn't remember anything about himself other than his name. ((Of course he has a history, but I don't see it having much impact on the RP at the moment. He is from Shibuya).
Sexuality: I think it might be a case by case thing.
Weapon/special power: Psychokinesis. Also slightly skilled in hand-to-hand combat, but his battle style consists mainly of "throw heavy objects at enemies".
EDIT: Favorite fandom...probably pokemon at the moment, but I also like KH, TWEWY, Death Note and Kirby.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
@NaettleLeaf Looks good. I think you mentioned your favorite fandom on the other rp so I won't be a hard-*ss about that. XD If you're veteran of the old rp then you're good.

I also have a question- If Light's the antagonist, would that technically make him a villain? And is he in charge of a sector if he is? I feel like he'd be an epic sector leader- Simply trying to root out the evil of his sector, thinking he's doing "good". And I feel like he'd have a book with the names and faces of everyone who lives in the sector. I dunno. Just a thought. I'm gonna not put him on the roster until I'm sure where he's going. XD
@NaettleLeaf Looks good. I think you mentioned your favorite fandom on the other rp so I won't be a hard-*ss about that. XD If you're veteran of the old rp then you're good.

I also have a question- If Light's the antagonist, would that technically make him a villain? And is he in charge of a sector if he is? I feel like he'd be an epic sector leader- Simply trying to root out the evil of his sector, thinking he's doing "good". And I feel like he'd have a book with the names and faces of everyone who lives in the sector. I dunno. Just a thought. I'm gonna not put him on the roster until I'm sure where he's going. XD
hchWdef.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16