Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ♥ Kawaii Witch Academy (Girls Only) OP
1 2 3 4 5 6
[font=Georgia][center][size=6] ♥ Kawaii Academy ♥ For Witches in Training [/size][/center][/font][center][img]http://static.tumblr.com/bb7e4be50a9acaa8f4b87d8df4214479/epivc0c/XHsmouvwd/tumblr_static_chiaki_nanami_sidebar.png[/img] [size=5] [font=Mate] A young girl is making her way to the school, she's never been late before and she's not going to start today. In her hurry she runs past you and knocks you to the ground. She stops and turns around concerned. "Oh no...I'm so sorry!" She said as she helps you up. She examines you and then gets an excited look on her face. "You must be the new girl! Well my name's Chichiro. It's very nice to meet you, she said extending her hand. "Follow me, I'll show you around." [/font][font=Mate][/font] [img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/dd61433cfa50af3aee017ba370ccec02/tumblr_n7cgusYpJG1r0klrdo1_500.gif[/img] [font=Mate] "This is the school. I mean...well duh! We're already here. Hehe." Chichiro grabs your hand and speeds up, slightly dragging you. [img]http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/387201/modules/forum/attachments/1464221-bigthumbnail_1380543422.jpg[/img] "This is the recreational area. On our off time we can come here and do whatever really." She explained as he walked up to the tree and grabbed a few leaves from from beaches and watched as she let them go they were carried away by the wind. [img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130104091716/kanon/images/e/e7/High_School_hallway.jpg[/img] She walked into the school opening door for you. "Ladies first." She giggled. She then lead you to a long hallway which contained alot of different rooms. "My homeroom is right down here." She said as she guided you. [img]http://i.imgsafe.org/9a5c235e0a.jpg[/img] She stops at a classroom that was empty. "Hm. They must be in another room." She said grabbing your arm once more and taking you further down the hallway. She took a sharp left and brought you to the Cafeteria "If you ever get hungry, this is where we keep our tasty eats. But have money because they get real mad when you just take stuff....trust me." She said. [img]http://i.imgsafe.org/9a70e4699e.jpg [/img] Suddenly a bell rang. "Uh oh! You better get to class homeroom. Here, let me see your schedule....." She said examining the paper. "Oh wow! We have the same homeroom. You're so lucky!" She said as she hugged you, squeezing you aa hard as she could. "Come on, let's go!" She said excitedly as she ran down the hall. [/font][/center]
♥ Kawaii Academy ♥
For Witches in Training
tumblr_static_chiaki_nanami_sidebar.png

A young girl is making her way to the school, she's never been late before and she's not going to start today. In her hurry she runs past you and knocks you to the ground. She stops and turns around concerned. "Oh no...I'm so sorry!" She said as she helps you up. She examines you and then gets an excited look on her face. "You must be the new girl! Well my name's Chichiro. It's very nice to meet you, she said extending her hand. "Follow me, I'll show you around."

tumblr_n7cgusYpJG1r0klrdo1_500.gif
"This is the school. I mean...well duh! We're already here. Hehe." Chichiro grabs your hand and speeds up, slightly dragging you.

1464221-bigthumbnail_1380543422.jpg

"This is the recreational area. On our off time we can come here and do whatever really." She explained as he walked up to the tree and grabbed a few leaves from from beaches and watched as she let them go they were carried away by the wind.

High_School_hallway.jpg

She walked into the school opening door for you. "Ladies first." She giggled. She then lead you to a long hallway which contained alot of different rooms. "My homeroom is right down here." She said as she guided you.

9a5c235e0a.jpg

She stops at a classroom that was empty. "Hm. They must be in another room." She said grabbing your arm once more and taking you further down the hallway. She took a sharp left and brought you to the Cafeteria "If you ever get hungry, this is where we keep our tasty eats. But have money because they get real mad when you just take stuff....trust me." She said.

9a70e4699e.jpg

Suddenly a bell rang. "Uh oh! You better get to class homeroom. Here, let me see your schedule....." She said examining the paper. "Oh wow! We have the same homeroom. You're so lucky!" She said as she hugged you, squeezing you aa hard as she could. "Come on, let's go!" She said excitedly as she ran down the hall.
y3w1z.gif

General Rules (READ ME)

1- Please be able to post every day MULTIPLE TIMES if possible. There will be NO posting order.

2- Please communicate! I love hearing ideas, and I'm also happy to help solve any issues anyone may have with the role play. And please please PLEASE don't just disappear on us! if you want to quit, let me know so I can find someone to replace you!

3- Use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation, and please use third person!

3- Romance is allowed, and is totally encouraged!

4- PLEASE READ EVERYTHING! I know it's alot, but to be a part of this world you must know it.

5- If you have any issues with anyone for any reason discuss and resolve it in the OOC!

6- (1) character per person!

7- Try not to be OP. Please.

8- Post Lengths are 2 paragraphs each consisting of no less than 5 sentences.

9- You can not FORCE anyone to like you! If it happens, it happens.

10- I control my characters as I will have multiple. Do not try and control them or I'll bite you. >_<

General Rules (READ ME)

1- Please be able to post every day MULTIPLE TIMES if possible. There will be NO posting order.

2- Please communicate! I love hearing ideas, and I'm also happy to help solve any issues anyone may have with the role play. And please please PLEASE don't just disappear on us! if you want to quit, let me know so I can find someone to replace you!

3- Use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation, and please use third person!

3- Romance is allowed, and is totally encouraged!

4- PLEASE READ EVERYTHING! I know it's alot, but to be a part of this world you must know it.

5- If you have any issues with anyone for any reason discuss and resolve it in the OOC!

6- (1) character per person!

7- Try not to be OP. Please.

8- Post Lengths are 2 paragraphs each consisting of no less than 5 sentences.

9- You can not FORCE anyone to like you! If it happens, it happens.

10- I control my characters as I will have multiple. Do not try and control them or I'll bite you. >_<
y3w1z.gif
[font=Georgia ][center][size=5] ♥ Welcome ♥ Here at Kawaii Academy you have to major in (1) of the (4) different types of witchcraft. [b]♥ Spell Casting ♥ [/b] [img]http://media.tumblr.com/2661253c2f4c4c528e6bee3ab836bd71/tumblr_inline_mkk21658he1qz4rgp.gif[/img] You must be able to create and read different types of spells fluently and correctly, and the results must be satisfactory and pertain to what the spell was for. [b]♥ Summoning ♥ [/b] [img]http://pa1.narvii.com/5986/43cc645b9105146d8aa5a867c6fe3494c7a29b86_hq.gif[/img] You must be able to summon and control any manner of being you summon, be it demon, animal, or spirit. [b]♥ Elixirs and Potions ♥ [/b] [img]http://asset-e.soupcdn.com/asset/3574/6752_e035_420.gif[/img] You must be able to take and combine the perfect amount of any specific ingredient to create a potion that does what it was intended to use. [b]♥ Marinette ♥ [/b] [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/a7db39bab203115cb9e0a9990a7e44f1/tumblr_mmlz8csPx11rvr5jyo1_500.gif[/img] You must have the ability to bring any deceased or inanimate object to life for an extended period of time and with full control of it. ♥ _____________________________________________________♥ [b]♥ Minors ♥ [/b] You may have (2) - Broom Riding - Familiar Bonding - Witch Wardrobe & Fashion - Levitation [/center]
♥ Welcome ♥

Here at Kawaii Academy you have to major in (1) of the (4) different types of witchcraft.

♥ Spell Casting ♥

tumblr_inline_mkk21658he1qz4rgp.gif

You must be able to create and read different types of spells fluently and correctly, and the results must be satisfactory and pertain to what the spell was for.

♥ Summoning ♥

43cc645b9105146d8aa5a867c6fe3494c7a29b86_hq.gif

You must be able to summon and control any manner of being you summon, be it demon, animal, or spirit.

♥ Elixirs and Potions ♥

6752_e035_420.gif

You must be able to take and combine the perfect amount of any specific ingredient to create a potion that does what it was intended to use.

♥ Marinette ♥

tumblr_mmlz8csPx11rvr5jyo1_500.gif
You must have the ability to bring any deceased or inanimate object to life for an extended period of time and with full control of it.

♥ _____________________________________________________♥

♥ Minors ♥

You may have (2)

- Broom Riding
- Familiar Bonding
- Witch Wardrobe & Fashion
- Levitation
y3w1z.gif
♥ Classes ♥

Monday: Spell Casting
Wednesday: Summoning
Friday: Elixirs and Potions
Sunday: Marionette

*I can't always be on, so of I don't post for that day or late that day just see it as more free time! <3

IF YOUR NOT IN CLASS YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AND GO WHEREVER ON CAMPUS OR IN TOWN!
♥ Classes ♥

Monday: Spell Casting
Wednesday: Summoning
Friday: Elixirs and Potions
Sunday: Marionette

*I can't always be on, so of I don't post for that day or late that day just see it as more free time! <3

IF YOUR NOT IN CLASS YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AND GO WHEREVER ON CAMPUS OR IN TOWN!
y3w1z.gif
[b]Name:[/b] Has to be japanese [b]Age:[/b] 15-17 [b]Sexuality:[/b] (You can be straight, but there aren't any boys) [b]Appearance:[/b] Picture only [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Major:[/b] (above post) [b]Minors:[/b] [b]Familiar:[/b] (Animal; Hybrid Animal; Spirit) [b]Likes:[/b] [b]Dislikes:[/b] [b]Bio:[/b](Optional) [code][b]Name:[/b] Has to be japanese [b]Age:[/b] 15-17 [b]Sexuality:[/b] (You can be straight, but there aren't any boys) [b]Appearance:[/b] Picture only [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Major:[/b] (See above post) [b]Minora:[/b] [b]Familiar:[/b] (Animal; Hybrid Animal; Spirit) [b]Likes:[/b] [b]Dislikes:[/b] [b]Bio:[/b] (Optional) [/code] ((PLEASE! PM ME THE APPLICATIONS, DO NOT POST THEM HERE!!!!!)) My Character! [b]Name:[/b] Chichiro [b]Age:[/b] 16 [b]Sexuality:[/b] Pansexual [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://static.tumblr.com/bb7e4be50a9acaa8f4b87d8df4214479/epivc0c/XHsmouvwd/tumblr_static_chiaki_nanami_sidebar.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Chichiro is a big bundle of joy. She is overly optimistic and tries to see the best in everyone. She has slight ADHD and has a hard time focusing on anything for more than a few minutes. She's talkative and seems to never run out of energy and she can get annoying really fast. She wears her emotions on her sleeves and will cry at the drop of hat. [b]Major:[/b] Summoning [b]Minors[/b]: Broom Riding & Levitation [b]Familiar:[/b] Small black cat named Boo. [b]Likes:[/b] - Being the center of attention - Talking - Meeting new people - Hanging out - Black and Pink together - Games and Puzzles [b]Dislikes:[/b] - Mathematics - Mean People - Know-it-alls - Show Offs - Grumpy People [b]Bio:[/b] (Nope)
Name: Has to be japanese
Sexuality: (You can be straight, but there aren't any boys)
Appearance: Picture only
Personality:
Major: (above post)
Minors:
Familiar: (Animal; Hybrid Animal; Spirit)
Bio:(Optional)
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Has to be japanese [b]Age:[/b] 15-17 [b]Sexuality:[/b] (You can be straight, but there aren't any boys) [b]Appearance:[/b] Picture only [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Major:[/b] (See above post) [b]Minora:[/b] [b]Familiar:[/b] (Animal; Hybrid Animal; Spirit) [b]Likes:[/b] [b]Dislikes:[/b] [b]Bio:[/b] (Optional)

((PLEASE! PM ME THE APPLICATIONS, DO NOT POST THEM HERE!!!!!))

My Character!

Name: Chichiro
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance:
tumblr_static_chiaki_nanami_sidebar.png
Personality: Chichiro is a big bundle of joy. She is overly optimistic and tries to see the best in everyone. She has slight ADHD and has a hard time focusing on anything for more than a few minutes. She's talkative and seems to never run out of energy and she can get annoying really fast. She wears her emotions on her sleeves and will cry at the drop of hat.
Major: Summoning
Minors: Broom Riding & Levitation
Familiar: Small black cat named Boo.
- Talking
- Meeting new people
- Hanging out
- Black and Pink together
- Games and Puzzles
Dislikes:
- Mathematics
- Mean People
- Know-it-alls
- Show Offs
- Grumpy People
Bio: (Nope)
y3w1z.gif
@CherriWood ((This sounds like a lot of fun~ Btw, what does spell casting consist of, and can we have non-human characters? EDIT: What is familiar bonding? Sorry for all the questions...))
@CherriWood ((This sounds like a lot of fun~ Btw, what does spell casting consist of, and can we have non-human characters? EDIT: What is familiar bonding? Sorry for all the questions...))
@cherriwood [b]Name:[/b] Uotani [b]Age:[/b] 15 [b]Sexuality:[/b] boys only [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/01/Figure_in_Manga_style.png/220px-Figure_in_Manga_style.png[/img] black hair green eyes [b]Personality:[/b] excited about school and serious about her studies [kinda like hermione if you know what i mean] [b]Major:[/b] Potions [b]Minora:[/b] - Witch Wardrobe & Fashion [b]Familiar:[/b] Hana, small little dog that her mom conjured wings for [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/93/French_Bulldodg_circa_1890.jpg/220px-French_Bulldodg_circa_1890.jpg[/img] [b]Likes:[/b] - computers - dogs - homework - dorms [b]Dislikes:[/b] - british people/ accents [b]Bio:[/b] N/A
@cherriwood
Name: Uotani
Sexuality: boys only
Appearance: 220px-Figure_in_Manga_style.png
black hair green eyes
Personality: excited about school and serious about her studies [kinda like hermione if you know what i mean]
Major: Potions
Minora: - Witch Wardrobe & Fashion
Familiar: Hana, small little dog that her mom conjured wings for
220px-French_Bulldodg_circa_1890.jpg
- dogs
- homework
- dorms
Dislikes:
- british people/ accents
Bio: N/A
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
@Cherriwood let me know if I should change anything :) [b]Name:[/b] Yoneda Yumia [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bisexual (Both genders) [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://images3.alphacoders.com/598/598497.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Yoneda is loud and proud, but usually keeps personal stuff to herself. She talks with everybody and anybody, and almost always wears a smile on her face. [b]Major:[/b] Elixirs and Potions [b]Minora:[/b] [LIST] [*] Familiar Bonding Witch Wardrobe and & Fashion [/LIST] [b]Familiar:[/b] Her hedgehog named Bounce [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/47/31/0e/47310ecbfc266abbea3db0cd626fd0dc.jpg[/img] [b]Likes:[/b][LIST] [*] Other people Bounce Complicated puzzles Fashion [/LIST] [b]Dislikes:[/b][LIST] [*] Jerks (Some guys) Homework [/LIST] [b]Bio:[/b] (Optional)
@Cherriwood let me know if I should change anything :)

Name: Yoneda Yumia
Sexuality: Bisexual (Both genders)
Appearance: 598497.jpg
Personality: Yoneda is loud and proud, but usually keeps personal stuff to herself. She talks with everybody and anybody, and almost always wears a smile on her face.
Major: Elixirs and Potions
Minora:
  • Familiar Bonding
    Witch Wardrobe and & Fashion
Familiar: Her hedgehog named Bounce 47310ecbfc266abbea3db0cd626fd0dc.jpg
    Bounce
    Complicated puzzles
    Fashion
Dislikes:
  • Jerks (Some guys)
    Homework

Bio: (Optional)
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@JustDevon
I'm not sure if Cherrywood is on fr anymore? Or they just haven't gotten on for a while.
@JustDevon
I'm not sure if Cherrywood is on fr anymore? Or they just haven't gotten on for a while.
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
@Avirein

If she/he isn't online we can still RP? One of us could be in charge of it though :T
@Avirein

If she/he isn't online we can still RP? One of us could be in charge of it though :T
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6