Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Underflight OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
NOW EVERYONE post who you wanna be on here and then also post your own OC's if you are using them. you can also post the way the dragon looks. now not everyone has to be a dragon, they can be the original characters, but if you choose to change it, GO RIGHT AHEAD. I don't care! This is using IMAGINATION

@Poisontea
@Joshdaawesome
@Spookykitty
@snowythedragon
@Selki
@Gazebo
@Joshitor
@Foxspell
@ AviatorShadow

Annnnd here is the rp thread. ENJOY MEH BEAUTIES

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1823171
NOW EVERYONE post who you wanna be on here and then also post your own OC's if you are using them. you can also post the way the dragon looks. now not everyone has to be a dragon, they can be the original characters, but if you choose to change it, GO RIGHT AHEAD. I don't care! This is using IMAGINATION

@Poisontea
@Joshdaawesome
@Spookykitty
@snowythedragon
@Selki
@Gazebo
@Joshitor
@Foxspell
@ AviatorShadow

Annnnd here is the rp thread. ENJOY MEH BEAUTIES

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1823171
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
@AviatorShadow OK! Ty. :) Um still is anyone playing Sans?
@AviatorShadow OK! Ty. :) Um still is anyone playing Sans?
@aviatorshadow I'd like to be chara please!
@aviatorshadow I'd like to be chara please!
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
FACE THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY HECTORCOPTER
@Canvas Chara it is! *watching closely* You crazy person you... *hiss hiss*
XD
@Canvas Chara it is! *watching closely* You crazy person you... *hiss hiss*
XD
@NekoTheKat I was planning on roleplaying him myself, but you can if you can be the best pun master!

P.S. EVERYONE WE START TOMORROW when I post the first one. so PLEASE GO DELETE ALLLLL OOC posts in the rp thread. THANKS
@NekoTheKat I was planning on roleplaying him myself, but you can if you can be the best pun master!

P.S. EVERYONE WE START TOMORROW when I post the first one. so PLEASE GO DELETE ALLLLL OOC posts in the rp thread. THANKS
@AviatorShadow *FIST BUMP* YEAH! *Like me and my friends XD*
@AviatorShadow *FIST BUMP* YEAH! *Like me and my friends XD*
@NekoTheKat alright. you can be Sans but... be nongentle with the puns. LAY THEM OUT forever
@NekoTheKat alright. you can be Sans but... be nongentle with the puns. LAY THEM OUT forever
@AviatorShadow LOLZ i'll try. But maybe i'll GOAT on with da puns XD
@AviatorShadow LOLZ i'll try. But maybe i'll GOAT on with da puns XD
@NekoTheKat yus you purrfect animal XD lol don't be to BAAAAD while i'm gone, okay?
@NekoTheKat yus you purrfect animal XD lol don't be to BAAAAD while i'm gone, okay?
Please ignore my horrible writing skills. ;-; I have no excuse. Also too this is a really old character just not often used so there's a lot to be done with her. [b]Name:[/b] Hero [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Ref:[/b] (by an offsite artist: Slayer) Walking on four paws and standing at around 7 feet, Hero is a rather buff and simple formed dragon but she tries to keep a form. She has wings, however she is a bit to heavy (you won't get away with saying this to her face) to actually fly but she can glide upward if the wind is strong enough which she lacks in the underground and is a cause to her slight depression. [img]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/ravanoss/PonyIsland%20Stuff/hero_zpsrvwtiteh.png[/img] [b]The Name: Optional to read[/b] Nobody knows Hero's real name, and the small amount of friends she ever made believe she doesn't know either because she always avoided talking about herself to the point where she wouldn't even say her name, or how old she is. For a long while her old friends just called her Dragon until one day a fire took place in her companion's home and she had suffered intense burns to save them, earning her a new name. Ever since she also prefers to live in the forest between Snowdin and the Ruins, where it's a bit quieter. However she enjoys wandering around to see how everyone's doing. [b]Theme:[/b ]Hero is a character built to be a defender or a tank, she isn't social about herself which leads others to have a hard time trusting her but she means well and has a good patience to listen to Snowdrake's and a few other monster's performances. If we happen to do this kind of thing. :D [ACT] [Stare] [Talk] [Smile] [Poke]
Please ignore my horrible writing skills. ;-; I have no excuse. Also too this is a really old character just not often used so there's a lot to be done with her.

Name: Hero
Ref: (by an offsite artist: Slayer)
Walking on four paws and standing at around 7 feet, Hero is a rather buff and simple formed dragon but she tries to keep a form. She has wings, however she is a bit to heavy (you won't get away with saying this to her face) to actually fly but she can glide upward if the wind is strong enough which she lacks in the underground and is a cause to her slight depression.
hero_zpsrvwtiteh.png
The Name: Optional to read Nobody knows Hero's real name, and the small amount of friends she ever made believe she doesn't know either because she always avoided talking about herself to the point where she wouldn't even say her name, or how old she is. For a long while her old friends just called her Dragon until one day a fire took place in her companion's home and she had suffered intense burns to save them, earning her a new name. Ever since she also prefers to live in the forest between Snowdin and the Ruins, where it's a bit quieter. However she enjoys wandering around to see how everyone's doing.

Theme:Hero is a character built to be a defender or a tank, she isn't social about herself which leads others to have a hard time trusting her but she means well and has a good patience to listen to Snowdrake's and a few other monster's performances.

If we happen to do this kind of thing. :D
[ACT]

[Stare] [Talk]
[Smile] [Poke]
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53