Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Offended's Coup [Closed]
1 2
yay official forum for the second forum since the first one got so filled. ill add all the deets sometime tomorrow or monday ;v:

@ameliasageglow @goldendragon98 @ragwilt @batcruncher @hummingknight @spikedbandit
yay official forum for the second forum since the first one got so filled. ill add all the deets sometime tomorrow or monday ;v:

@ameliasageglow @goldendragon98 @ragwilt @batcruncher @hummingknight @spikedbandit
@Icaruis
Well okay then XD good to know.
@Icaruis
Well okay then XD good to know.
@icaruis cool!
@Spikedbandit he keeps digging through the bag, barely taking note of other things as the smell of meat fills his nostrils and the noise of tugging at the deer causing the bag to shift fills his ears
@icaruis cool!
@Spikedbandit he keeps digging through the bag, barely taking note of other things as the smell of meat fills his nostrils and the noise of tugging at the deer causing the bag to shift fills his ears
FR Time +3
@Icaruis
Whoawhoawhoa whoa wait. Is this like, the second part of Offended's Slavery? Just checking.
@Icaruis
Whoawhoawhoa whoa wait. Is this like, the second part of Offended's Slavery? Just checking.
tumblr_o63v6e0OQi1ufp325o1_500.jpg
@ragwilt
Madrovia eventually found herself full and incapable of eating any more. She glanced back to the brand on her side, that marked her a gladiator.
"So.."She said, after letting his eating fill the silence. "I have to keep fighting I see...Is there...nothing I can do about it?" she asked.
Madrovia knew for fact that this was a dangerous subject to tread on, after all, if he got any supicon on her planning to escape...He could stop it. But Madrovia gambled his affections might cloud his reasoning, atleast she hoped.
@ragwilt
Madrovia eventually found herself full and incapable of eating any more. She glanced back to the brand on her side, that marked her a gladiator.
"So.."She said, after letting his eating fill the silence. "I have to keep fighting I see...Is there...nothing I can do about it?" she asked.
Madrovia knew for fact that this was a dangerous subject to tread on, after all, if he got any supicon on her planning to escape...He could stop it. But Madrovia gambled his affections might cloud his reasoning, atleast she hoped.
"besides either getting out of here or rising in rank, there's no other way to stop that I know of" he says casually before eating another duskrat with one gulp. @Spikedbandit
"besides either getting out of here or rising in rank, there's no other way to stop that I know of" he says casually before eating another duskrat with one gulp. @Spikedbandit
FR Time +3
"Rising in rank?" she echoed curiously.
Now, hold the phone, running away, that could result in death, but rising in rank? that could result in possible luxury, should she be able to.
she felt inclined to dig.
"that so? How would one rise in rank?"
@ragwilt
"Rising in rank?" she echoed curiously.
Now, hold the phone, running away, that could result in death, but rising in rank? that could result in possible luxury, should she be able to.
she felt inclined to dig.
"that so? How would one rise in rank?"
@ragwilt
@GoldenDragon98 yeah something along the lines of that, i figure this way we can use both rps and i can use Offended both as there is a lot of situations where he would be useful and most likely to do something
@GoldenDragon98 yeah something along the lines of that, i figure this way we can use both rps and i can use Offended both as there is a lot of situations where he would be useful and most likely to do something
@ragwilt @spikedbandit ((not trying to tell you what to do, buttt try to avoid actually getti g out of the walls. trying is a ok fine but id like to keep from anyone actuallyleaving the walls if you get what i mean~))
@ragwilt @spikedbandit ((not trying to tell you what to do, buttt try to avoid actually getti g out of the walls. trying is a ok fine but id like to keep from anyone actuallyleaving the walls if you get what i mean~))
(ah, sorry. he'll probably get in trouble for this then) @Icaruis
(ah, sorry. he'll probably get in trouble for this then) @Icaruis
FR Time +3
1 2