Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | private rp w/ chazzertin
yo
yo
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung

((AHHH I STILL NEED TO DRAW THEIR GIJINKA FORMS IM CRYING OK? also sorry this took so long omg i'm crying))

Her eyes glided over the map before her, a suppressed groan of her frustration escaping her lips at the sight. Garbage, nothing that came to her mind would work. Swiping her arm across the table, the pawns and pins went flying, scattering onto the floor. It had been, a long process, least to say. Since the beginning of, whatever this tyranny of a fight was, she had been set off again and again to try and redeem or at least bridge peace between plague and ice. With each passing fight of dominance however, the two clans seemed increasingly tense around each other. It felt like a failure to her, but she wasn't allowed to loose this battle, least something catastrophic happened.

The creaking open of the chamber door dragged her attention away, eyes falling upon a much smaller man. "Excuse me, Yasilithin, but we really should be off to the Windswept Plateau...." He spoke soft, his tone hesitant as he noted how much the other's anger was gnawing at her. Yes- they should have been there days ago, but travelling over sea was no welcomed path. The small group they had brought agreed that taking the longer route would have been best. They had stopped at the border between arcane territory and wind territory. The people of Starfall Isle were so kind.

"We can leave now, if you'd like?" Yasilithin snapped at the small wildclaw, pupils constricting at the pale creature under her gaze.

"I'm in no rush, but we do have, obligations." At once he was quite phased by her angered reactions, after months of being in her aggressive presence he soon became desensitized to it. Silence watched as she pursed her lips, gaze falling to the mess and hinted failure around her. "We will leave once the sun has risen, I'd rather not deal with my scarred brethren who prowl the borders.."
@Juyoung

((AHHH I STILL NEED TO DRAW THEIR GIJINKA FORMS IM CRYING OK? also sorry this took so long omg i'm crying))

Her eyes glided over the map before her, a suppressed groan of her frustration escaping her lips at the sight. Garbage, nothing that came to her mind would work. Swiping her arm across the table, the pawns and pins went flying, scattering onto the floor. It had been, a long process, least to say. Since the beginning of, whatever this tyranny of a fight was, she had been set off again and again to try and redeem or at least bridge peace between plague and ice. With each passing fight of dominance however, the two clans seemed increasingly tense around each other. It felt like a failure to her, but she wasn't allowed to loose this battle, least something catastrophic happened.

The creaking open of the chamber door dragged her attention away, eyes falling upon a much smaller man. "Excuse me, Yasilithin, but we really should be off to the Windswept Plateau...." He spoke soft, his tone hesitant as he noted how much the other's anger was gnawing at her. Yes- they should have been there days ago, but travelling over sea was no welcomed path. The small group they had brought agreed that taking the longer route would have been best. They had stopped at the border between arcane territory and wind territory. The people of Starfall Isle were so kind.

"We can leave now, if you'd like?" Yasilithin snapped at the small wildclaw, pupils constricting at the pale creature under her gaze.

"I'm in no rush, but we do have, obligations." At once he was quite phased by her angered reactions, after months of being in her aggressive presence he soon became desensitized to it. Silence watched as she pursed her lips, gaze falling to the mess and hinted failure around her. "We will leave once the sun has risen, I'd rather not deal with my scarred brethren who prowl the borders.."

ACOZFAh.png
cC2mrAD.png

EiPW4qT.png
Aswnqzl.png

jA5A7gu.png
DisQoWb.png

ZijKo9W.png
PpMY10h.png