Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Private) A Wayward Apprentice
(@Miurne - I didn't complete her bio, sorry, internet wasn't working well enough for that. I bought her because she and Menta might make nice babies. If you replace the primary with speckle, and the tert with crackle, you'll get 100% broken china dergs, mostly spiral. I imagine you could sell then for a pretty penny! Plus, I would love to have one) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17320413] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173205/17320413_350.png[/img] [/url] A painted fae fluttered softly about the Sundial Terrace. Her frill was tense, and she called out. "I am seeking the Spiral warrior, Menta, or any of his clanmates. I was told to seek them here. Make yourself known to me, I've something to offer you." Her words were clipped, though it was unclear if this was intentional, or an aspect of her fae speech. The fae settled lightly on the edge of the great sundial, and waited. Her eyes flitted swiftly about, as though she feared an attack. Then, after a moment, she seemed to relax slightly. Her frill drooped, and her eyes closed halfway. The lightning born fae seemed to revel in this sunlight, and without intention she seemed to drop all guard, sprawling herself out across the enormous instrument.
(@Miurne - I didn't complete her bio, sorry, internet wasn't working well enough for that. I bought her because she and Menta might make nice babies. If you replace the primary with speckle, and the tert with crackle, you'll get 100% broken china dergs, mostly spiral. I imagine you could sell then for a pretty penny! Plus, I would love to have one)

17320413_350.png

A painted fae fluttered softly about the Sundial Terrace. Her frill was tense, and she called out. "I am seeking the Spiral warrior, Menta, or any of his clanmates. I was told to seek them here. Make yourself known to me, I've something to offer you." Her words were clipped, though it was unclear if this was intentional, or an aspect of her fae speech.
The fae settled lightly on the edge of the great sundial, and waited. Her eyes flitted swiftly about, as though she feared an attack. Then, after a moment, she seemed to relax slightly. Her frill drooped, and her eyes closed halfway. The lightning born fae seemed to revel in this sunlight, and without intention she seemed to drop all guard, sprawling herself out across the enormous instrument.
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo8_250.png