Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Generally Average Chaos
1 2 3 4 5
Topaz rolled her eyes and brought out a new fish. She handed it to the ridgeback and said, "Males are not very good at understanding that food is nourishment for everyone. It is a shame you got rotten food but I do want to look at your wound a little bit later if you don't mind." She hit her tail onto Akuji's head, "Leave now you disgusting beast."

Graveyard looked around the cave as he wondered what was going on with all the different noises. He began to clean the medical area like he did every morning. He gazed at the two new dragons before wondering why Akuji was still here and bothering everyone.

@SpiritofCute @dragonsfordinner
Topaz rolled her eyes and brought out a new fish. She handed it to the ridgeback and said, "Males are not very good at understanding that food is nourishment for everyone. It is a shame you got rotten food but I do want to look at your wound a little bit later if you don't mind." She hit her tail onto Akuji's head, "Leave now you disgusting beast."

Graveyard looked around the cave as he wondered what was going on with all the different noises. He began to clean the medical area like he did every morning. He gazed at the two new dragons before wondering why Akuji was still here and bothering everyone.

@SpiritofCute @dragonsfordinner
"Still your vile tongue and spare me the twisted and unwanted words." Goan growled, his eyes like fire as Akuji let loose his abnormal thoughts.
He assumed this may be one of few exits, since he had been intercepted so quickly. It appeared the clan was keeping a close eye on him and sending their most unbearable messenger to keep guard. The bickering and mindless ranting that echoed painfully off the stone walls stabbed his ears and ruined his concentration. He lifted his body and moved towards the exit, peering into the dark grey rain. The clouds still swirled and churned, spewing unimaginable amounts of water onto the mountainside. The wind was ferocious, but the storm was as if anchored. An incredibly white light stunned Goan before the shattering rocks pelted his hard scales and a wall of water and sound forced him back inside.
"I trust these new guests are here to stay?" Maga said lowly, his murderous grin shrinking only slightly as his bright eyes shone.
The look of a killer if ever there was one. Goan readied himself for a fight, seeing something familiar in this dragon. Some... One.

@dragonsfordinner @kitkat38
"Still your vile tongue and spare me the twisted and unwanted words." Goan growled, his eyes like fire as Akuji let loose his abnormal thoughts.
He assumed this may be one of few exits, since he had been intercepted so quickly. It appeared the clan was keeping a close eye on him and sending their most unbearable messenger to keep guard. The bickering and mindless ranting that echoed painfully off the stone walls stabbed his ears and ruined his concentration. He lifted his body and moved towards the exit, peering into the dark grey rain. The clouds still swirled and churned, spewing unimaginable amounts of water onto the mountainside. The wind was ferocious, but the storm was as if anchored. An incredibly white light stunned Goan before the shattering rocks pelted his hard scales and a wall of water and sound forced him back inside.
"I trust these new guests are here to stay?" Maga said lowly, his murderous grin shrinking only slightly as his bright eyes shone.
The look of a killer if ever there was one. Goan readied himself for a fight, seeing something familiar in this dragon. Some... One.

@dragonsfordinner @kitkat38
@Kitkat38

Praetor Corpus appeared very quickly and positioned himself in front of Goan, bowing his head. "My humblest apologies, dear guest, I am terribly sorry that your solitude has been impeded. I suggest that you remove yourself from one of the clan's few exits and return to your cave at once."
Behind them, Lemminkainen quickly left, and Akuji slipped into the shadows, muttering darkly to himself.
@Kitkat38

Praetor Corpus appeared very quickly and positioned himself in front of Goan, bowing his head. "My humblest apologies, dear guest, I am terribly sorry that your solitude has been impeded. I suggest that you remove yourself from one of the clan's few exits and return to your cave at once."
Behind them, Lemminkainen quickly left, and Akuji slipped into the shadows, muttering darkly to himself.
Topaz raised her head but returned back to sorting the herbs that were ready for tonights potion. She looked at the materials smelling each one to make sure they were going to be good enough, she then grabbed one of the wooden bowls and filled it with a little bit of salt before crushing the leaves juices into them.

Graveyard continued the process of wetting the leaves down until he felt Topaz had enough, then he grabbed a rock from the pile so that he could lay down the plates for the last meal. He carefully began to decorate the plates with pebbles and an assortment of flowers.

@dragonsfordinner @SpiritofCute
Topaz raised her head but returned back to sorting the herbs that were ready for tonights potion. She looked at the materials smelling each one to make sure they were going to be good enough, she then grabbed one of the wooden bowls and filled it with a little bit of salt before crushing the leaves juices into them.

Graveyard continued the process of wetting the leaves down until he felt Topaz had enough, then he grabbed a rock from the pile so that he could lay down the plates for the last meal. He carefully began to decorate the plates with pebbles and an assortment of flowers.

Goan hesitated, still ready to escape this unhappy cave. He was a big dragon, Praetor wouldn't be able to stop him. But his hearts slowed and the chaos of the moment had faded, allowing for centuries of old age to return to Goan's body. He slumped and leaned on the wall, letting out a sigh that lasted for half a minute before giving a respectful nod to Praetor. The patter of the rain sounded less violent now, like it knew he was calmed by it. Even the dense, hot air and the slimy stone walls seemed inviting. The warm glow of the torches illuminated his path and his mind settled once more. What was this though? Only moments ago this mountain felt a prison, the sounds, piercing, the air, heavy, the people, mad. And now he felt decepted, but the feeling sunk deep into his being. Goan turned his head to glance at Praetor and the mystery dragon, and there it was. The madness in those dead eyes.
And the tunnels returned again to their gloom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the congregation exited the room and the unhappy mood faded to something more of a deathly brood, Maga turned to Praetor and bowed his head.
"Sovus will not be returning for the ritual tonight." He growled triumphantly, keeping the details to himself.

@dragonsfordinner
Goan hesitated, still ready to escape this unhappy cave. He was a big dragon, Praetor wouldn't be able to stop him. But his hearts slowed and the chaos of the moment had faded, allowing for centuries of old age to return to Goan's body. He slumped and leaned on the wall, letting out a sigh that lasted for half a minute before giving a respectful nod to Praetor. The patter of the rain sounded less violent now, like it knew he was calmed by it. Even the dense, hot air and the slimy stone walls seemed inviting. The warm glow of the torches illuminated his path and his mind settled once more. What was this though? Only moments ago this mountain felt a prison, the sounds, piercing, the air, heavy, the people, mad. And now he felt decepted, but the feeling sunk deep into his being. Goan turned his head to glance at Praetor and the mystery dragon, and there it was. The madness in those dead eyes.
And the tunnels returned again to their gloom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the congregation exited the room and the unhappy mood faded to something more of a deathly brood, Maga turned to Praetor and bowed his head.
"Sovus will not be returning for the ritual tonight." He growled triumphantly, keeping the details to himself.

@dragonsfordinner
@Kitkat38

The Praetor's accommodating smile hardened to a steely expression, his warm words to terse commands. "Good. We have no room in the clan for such wavering loyalties. I see you have returned with no body, but I suppose you deserved that reward for your dedication to the clan. If you could do one more thing for me, keep away from the captives. They are not yet bound to the mountain, and I can't let the opportunity for fresh blood pass."
@Kitkat38

The Praetor's accommodating smile hardened to a steely expression, his warm words to terse commands. "Good. We have no room in the clan for such wavering loyalties. I see you have returned with no body, but I suppose you deserved that reward for your dedication to the clan. If you could do one more thing for me, keep away from the captives. They are not yet bound to the mountain, and I can't let the opportunity for fresh blood pass."
Graveyard walked beside Topaz as they went down the caves multiple tunnels, he was carrying the medication for a couple dragons who seemed to be feeling 'bad'. He stepped towards a gembound imperial and set down the bundle before continuing down the slimy cave flooring.

Topaz heard the groaning of many of the dragons as the stomach growled. She knew new meat would have to be on the table soon or the clan might have another uprising which would be horrid considering the last one blood was shed along the walls and took a couple of days to clean the mess.

Graveyard walked beside Topaz as they went down the caves multiple tunnels, he was carrying the medication for a couple dragons who seemed to be feeling 'bad'. He stepped towards a gembound imperial and set down the bundle before continuing down the slimy cave flooring.

Topaz heard the groaning of many of the dragons as the stomach growled. She knew new meat would have to be on the table soon or the clan might have another uprising which would be horrid considering the last one blood was shed along the walls and took a couple of days to clean the mess.

1 2 3 4 5