Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hp rp (private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The Donut Queens character:

Name:Brook weasley
Sex and Gender: I am a lesbian female
Parentage:My father is Gorge weasley
Year: First year
House:t slytherin ( my dad kind of taught me how to play pranks)
Personality:i am a total bookworm i love school but i am also a little bit of a trickster but never to the point of being mean
Appearance:dark brown hair with a small red streak (comes with a story so ask me at some point),cream colored skin, blue eyes,average height,skinny but not to skinny, friendly smile, has braces but hates them.
Wand: willow wood with fairy wings (but i never is a big deal it means nothing because later on i will find my true wand)
Pet: a gray and white owl that is very helpful
Other notes:i have no siblings,my family owns the trick shop that i am to inherit, after little bit of the rp i will get cancer.
The Donut Queens character:

Name:Brook weasley
Sex and Gender: I am a lesbian female
Parentage:My father is Gorge weasley
Year: First year
House:t slytherin ( my dad kind of taught me how to play pranks)
Personality:i am a total bookworm i love school but i am also a little bit of a trickster but never to the point of being mean
Appearance:dark brown hair with a small red streak (comes with a story so ask me at some point),cream colored skin, blue eyes,average height,skinny but not to skinny, friendly smile, has braces but hates them.
Wand: willow wood with fairy wings (but i never is a big deal it means nothing because later on i will find my true wand)
Pet: a gray and white owl that is very helpful
Other notes:i have no siblings,my family owns the trick shop that i am to inherit, after little bit of the rp i will get cancer.
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
@TheDonutQueen ((Don't forget to ping me! Also, I'm a bit of a stickler for grammar and spelling. Just a personal thing, since it makes things easier to read for me so apologizes if I correct something.))

Name: Hilda Min
Sexuality: Aromantic asexual (infinietly more interested in dragons than dating)
Parentage: Muggleborn
Year: First Year
House: Slytherin
Personality: Stubborn beyond belief, Hilda believes things are better settled with fists and fighting than words and talking. More inclined to punch someone than reason with them, Hilda was raised with, and later by, a few older siblings. Her parents died two months before the end of her fifth grade school year for unknown reasons, which has made her quite bitter and perhaps even more aggressive. When she does speak, it is usually loudly and bluntly. Hilda doesn't see the point in being polite if it doesn't get the point across fast enough.
Appearance: Of Asain descent, with dark brown eyes and black hair usually tied up in a ponytail. She is rather short and is more lean than truly thin, as she has spent a lot of time getting most of her energy out through running and wrestling with her older brothers.
RP_zps4t20te4b.png
Wand: Oak with a phoenix feather core, about 13''
Pet: None
Other notes: Newly immigrated to the UK from the Americas due to the fact that her brother works there and after her parents' death, he is the one that is capable of taking her in. She understands and can speak Mandarin but cannot write it and can read only some of it.
@TheDonutQueen ((Don't forget to ping me! Also, I'm a bit of a stickler for grammar and spelling. Just a personal thing, since it makes things easier to read for me so apologizes if I correct something.))

Name: Hilda Min
Sexuality: Aromantic asexual (infinietly more interested in dragons than dating)
Parentage: Muggleborn
Year: First Year
House: Slytherin
Personality: Stubborn beyond belief, Hilda believes things are better settled with fists and fighting than words and talking. More inclined to punch someone than reason with them, Hilda was raised with, and later by, a few older siblings. Her parents died two months before the end of her fifth grade school year for unknown reasons, which has made her quite bitter and perhaps even more aggressive. When she does speak, it is usually loudly and bluntly. Hilda doesn't see the point in being polite if it doesn't get the point across fast enough.
Appearance: Of Asain descent, with dark brown eyes and black hair usually tied up in a ponytail. She is rather short and is more lean than truly thin, as she has spent a lot of time getting most of her energy out through running and wrestling with her older brothers.
RP_zps4t20te4b.png
Wand: Oak with a phoenix feather core, about 13''
Pet: None
Other notes: Newly immigrated to the UK from the Americas due to the fact that her brother works there and after her parents' death, he is the one that is capable of taking her in. She understands and can speak Mandarin but cannot write it and can read only some of it.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace just as brook got on the hogwarts express she boarded the train with her best friends. They all sat in the same compartment with some snacks there parents packed. Then the train started to move and brook waved goodbye to her mom and dad.

EDIT: i kind of suck at grammar and spelling so i will not take offence. XD
@FloatingInSpace just as brook got on the hogwarts express she boarded the train with her best friends. They all sat in the same compartment with some snacks there parents packed. Then the train started to move and brook waved goodbye to her mom and dad.

EDIT: i kind of suck at grammar and spelling so i will not take offence. XD
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
@TheDonutQueen ((Alright!))

Hilda did not want to be here. She knew no one here, no one at all. Her brother stood next to her, wearing a shabby suit and tie, clutching her suitcase tightly in one hand, knuckles white. He glanced down at her and then at the train before them.

It seemed terribly old-fashioned, going anywhere by that kind of train.

He squeezed her tightly for a moment before handing her suitcase and staring after her as she got onto the train.

They said no goodbyes. They didn't do those anymore.

The train was crowded and Hilda knew no one. She swallowed tightly and balled up her free hand, walking along quietly, trying to find an empty seat.
@TheDonutQueen ((Alright!))

Hilda did not want to be here. She knew no one here, no one at all. Her brother stood next to her, wearing a shabby suit and tie, clutching her suitcase tightly in one hand, knuckles white. He glanced down at her and then at the train before them.

It seemed terribly old-fashioned, going anywhere by that kind of train.

He squeezed her tightly for a moment before handing her suitcase and staring after her as she got onto the train.

They said no goodbyes. They didn't do those anymore.

The train was crowded and Hilda knew no one. She swallowed tightly and balled up her free hand, walking along quietly, trying to find an empty seat.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace brooke saw a girl that seemed flustered so she waved her hand and said
"care to sit with us?"
@FloatingInSpace brooke saw a girl that seemed flustered so she waved her hand and said
"care to sit with us?"
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
@TheDonutQueen

Hilda turned her head to look at the group of other girls that were sitting in another compartment.

She hesitated for a second before entering slowly and sitting by the window, as far away from the others as possible.
@TheDonutQueen

Hilda turned her head to look at the group of other girls that were sitting in another compartment.

She hesitated for a second before entering slowly and sitting by the window, as far away from the others as possible.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

brook whispered to her friends "she seems kind of down." but then continued talking to hugo about all of her dads new fireworks.
@FloatingInSpace

brook whispered to her friends "she seems kind of down." but then continued talking to hugo about all of her dads new fireworks.
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
@TheDonutQueen

Hilda pulled out her phone and turned it on, intent on telling her siblings she was alright.
@TheDonutQueen

Hilda pulled out her phone and turned it on, intent on telling her siblings she was alright.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace brook leaned over to this girl and whispered "pst hey i dont think we can have phones on the train"
@FloatingInSpace brook leaned over to this girl and whispered "pst hey i dont think we can have phones on the train"
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
@TheDonutQueen

Hilda shot the girl a glare and glanced back at her phone. It didn't seem to have any signal. She plastered it against the window and squinted at the screen.
@TheDonutQueen

Hilda shot the girl a glare and glanced back at her phone. It didn't seem to have any signal. She plastered it against the window and squinted at the screen.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7