Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 133 134
Character Information

Is your character an original or fandom character? Please describe.
I only roleplay actively on three of my dragons, Macbeth, Noctem, and Mercury, and they are all original characters. If requested, I do have some fandom characters and maybe two or three characters based on real people from the past.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe.
Generally I am exclusive to dragon-related roleplays since it's just what I prefer on this website. Also, Macbeth is my main, and I find the most joy in playing him, especially because he is the most developed character of my trio. Generally I will ask if at all possible in a roleplay for others to read the bio to my character (I don't know if that is a universal thing for others to just read dragon bios... I do it a lot).

Player Information

Average reply length?
I usually give you at least a paragraph, but I usually do two, oftentimes more if I like the plot and there is something going on, mood, etc; it just depends.

Average reply speed?
I like to check every day and if the other(s) involved is/are active, then I will probably reply multiple times a day, more in the latter part of it (I'm +3h) when I get home from school and do whatever necessary for that particular day, and I'm usually more free on weekends. I am often required to attend after school rehearsals, things on the weekends, concerts, and maybe other things, but I will notify on anything that may obstruct rp flow due to my schedule.

Any requirements for future roleplayers?
Only that you give at least one paragraph of maybe 3/4+ sentences and are a good/semi-literate writer. Please, please, please, no fragment sentences and please view your own writing like you are reading from a novel. If it doesn't sound like it came directly out of a fiction book, (ex: "The coatl leaped across the pond instead of using his wings to pivot himself upward." vs "He jumped instead of flew").

That your respond time is at least once a day, and if not, then notify.

That you follow basic etiquette for roleplaying and interacting with others in general.

Additional Information?
Description and as much enthusiasm into your writing as you can possibly infuse it with, otherwise I may get bored. I really love roleplaying, and it would be disappointing to anyone if they got all excited that the thread was updated and instead it was a boring reply with no engagement at all.
This is very important to me: that if you are roleplaying with Macbeth, read his bio. That way I don't have to specifically ask every single group I have to politely skim over it, or have to post his entire bio paragraph into the same post as my response. It's just not a good system to keep up with.

I really like what the person before me said: "I'm open to random starters via private message."
Character Information

Is your character an original or fandom character? Please describe.
I only roleplay actively on three of my dragons, Macbeth, Noctem, and Mercury, and they are all original characters. If requested, I do have some fandom characters and maybe two or three characters based on real people from the past.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe.
Generally I am exclusive to dragon-related roleplays since it's just what I prefer on this website. Also, Macbeth is my main, and I find the most joy in playing him, especially because he is the most developed character of my trio. Generally I will ask if at all possible in a roleplay for others to read the bio to my character (I don't know if that is a universal thing for others to just read dragon bios... I do it a lot).

Player Information

Average reply length?
I usually give you at least a paragraph, but I usually do two, oftentimes more if I like the plot and there is something going on, mood, etc; it just depends.

Average reply speed?
I like to check every day and if the other(s) involved is/are active, then I will probably reply multiple times a day, more in the latter part of it (I'm +3h) when I get home from school and do whatever necessary for that particular day, and I'm usually more free on weekends. I am often required to attend after school rehearsals, things on the weekends, concerts, and maybe other things, but I will notify on anything that may obstruct rp flow due to my schedule.

Any requirements for future roleplayers?
Only that you give at least one paragraph of maybe 3/4+ sentences and are a good/semi-literate writer. Please, please, please, no fragment sentences and please view your own writing like you are reading from a novel. If it doesn't sound like it came directly out of a fiction book, (ex: "The coatl leaped across the pond instead of using his wings to pivot himself upward." vs "He jumped instead of flew").

That your respond time is at least once a day, and if not, then notify.

That you follow basic etiquette for roleplaying and interacting with others in general.

Additional Information?
Description and as much enthusiasm into your writing as you can possibly infuse it with, otherwise I may get bored. I really love roleplaying, and it would be disappointing to anyone if they got all excited that the thread was updated and instead it was a boring reply with no engagement at all.
This is very important to me: that if you are roleplaying with Macbeth, read his bio. That way I don't have to specifically ask every single group I have to politely skim over it, or have to post his entire bio paragraph into the same post as my response. It's just not a good system to keep up with.

I really like what the person before me said: "I'm open to random starters via private message."
hey all! i'm osmund though you are welcome to call me os or oli as well. im a young adult living in the western united states who is pretty active online, usually three-four days a week, mostly on the weekends. my timezone is pacific time, so i would love it if my roleplay partner was close to my timezone for posting purposes but it's definitely not a requirement. i have six years of roleplaying experience and about seven of writing experience. i match my partner's post length and i would love it if they did the same. alone i post about three paragraphs on a good day and a paragraph with writer's block or if i'm in a rush. lgbt+ relationships are a-okay with me and are encouraged. i can play both feminine and masculine characters, though I have a preference for masculine characters. characters from the topics below can be canon, original characters, or both. as for where the roleplay takes place, I do not mind forums, pms, or through skype.

i'm looking for a partner who is literate [~1000 words per post or at least a few paragraphs; please do not contact me if you cannot meet the requirement], respective, and willing to collaborate on story lines and perhaps occasionally talk outside of our roleplaying. please be accepting or at least tolerant of the lgbt+ community. also, it is not a requirement but it is appreciated if you can play both feminine or masculine characters. this comes in handy when handling multiple characters or side characters.

suggested topics

gravity falls
apocalypse era
steven universe
dystopian era
kingdom era
the supernatural (angels, demons, vampires...ect.)
circus/carnival
mafia era
supernatural investigators
dragon age
warrior cats

topics that aren't as enjoyable

strictly romance
music/band
arranged marriages
school/university oriented
hey all! i'm osmund though you are welcome to call me os or oli as well. im a young adult living in the western united states who is pretty active online, usually three-four days a week, mostly on the weekends. my timezone is pacific time, so i would love it if my roleplay partner was close to my timezone for posting purposes but it's definitely not a requirement. i have six years of roleplaying experience and about seven of writing experience. i match my partner's post length and i would love it if they did the same. alone i post about three paragraphs on a good day and a paragraph with writer's block or if i'm in a rush. lgbt+ relationships are a-okay with me and are encouraged. i can play both feminine and masculine characters, though I have a preference for masculine characters. characters from the topics below can be canon, original characters, or both. as for where the roleplay takes place, I do not mind forums, pms, or through skype.

i'm looking for a partner who is literate [~1000 words per post or at least a few paragraphs; please do not contact me if you cannot meet the requirement], respective, and willing to collaborate on story lines and perhaps occasionally talk outside of our roleplaying. please be accepting or at least tolerant of the lgbt+ community. also, it is not a requirement but it is appreciated if you can play both feminine or masculine characters. this comes in handy when handling multiple characters or side characters.

suggested topics

gravity falls
apocalypse era
steven universe
dystopian era
kingdom era
the supernatural (angels, demons, vampires...ect.)
circus/carnival
mafia era
supernatural investigators
dragon age
warrior cats

topics that aren't as enjoyable

strictly romance
music/band
arranged marriages
school/university oriented
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Please describe.

Well, honestly I have both types in my arsenal but I can also tailor make a character to fit the rp. I create my characters with flaws and shortcomings. If they are canon I play them as close to canon as makes sense to me. (though I'm not super OCD about that)

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
If yes, please describe.

Well, yes and no. I'm always open to suggestions for pairings/scenarios but there are fandom and non-fandom things I enjoy that can be found here along with more information about myself and what I like in an rp. Mostly I am hoping to rp on AIM but I am open to threads and (possibly) PMs as well.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It depends on what I'm given and my level of inspiration. I will usually match but my average is about 3-5 paragraphs, with dialogue.

Average reply speed?
On weekends, usually once a day. On weekdays, possibly several times a day depending on work flow and how into the rp I am. (which isn't to suggest that if I don't reply several times a day that I am not into the rp. It could be work). I am FR+0

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I would prefer someone that spell checks and can match my average length. I would like someone that is open to working with me to develop a plot and will not be too angry if I only reply once a day. I would also like someone that doesn't mind splitting NPCs and is flexible about playing male or female, as I am. Third person past tense is ideal.

Would you like to share any additional information?

I WILL NOT:
-Do anything associated with Anime, Twilight, or animal rp unless otherwise noted.
-RP smut. Romance is fine but so is a fade to black if it goes that way...
-Drop an RP without telling you. If I don't respond for a day or two just nudge me and I'll reply.
-Accommodate self insertion rp, mary sues, or overly submissive characters. Not to mention op snowflakes.

Character Information

Please describe.

Well, honestly I have both types in my arsenal but I can also tailor make a character to fit the rp. I create my characters with flaws and shortcomings. If they are canon I play them as close to canon as makes sense to me. (though I'm not super OCD about that)

If yes, please describe.

Well, yes and no. I'm always open to suggestions for pairings/scenarios but there are fandom and non-fandom things I enjoy that can be found here along with more information about myself and what I like in an rp. Mostly I am hoping to rp on AIM but I am open to threads and (possibly) PMs as well.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It depends on what I'm given and my level of inspiration. I will usually match but my average is about 3-5 paragraphs, with dialogue.

Average reply speed?
On weekends, usually once a day. On weekdays, possibly several times a day depending on work flow and how into the rp I am. (which isn't to suggest that if I don't reply several times a day that I am not into the rp. It could be work). I am FR+0

I would prefer someone that spell checks and can match my average length. I would like someone that is open to working with me to develop a plot and will not be too angry if I only reply once a day. I would also like someone that doesn't mind splitting NPCs and is flexible about playing male or female, as I am. Third person past tense is ideal.

I WILL NOT:
-Do anything associated with Anime, Twilight, or animal rp unless otherwise noted.
-RP smut. Romance is fine but so is a fade to black if it goes that way...
-Drop an RP without telling you. If I don't respond for a day or two just nudge me and I'll reply.
-Accommodate self insertion rp, mary sues, or overly submissive characters. Not to mention op snowflakes.

tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif

Hello, my name is Jen. I've been roleplaying for over a decade but don't let that intimidate you. I'm pretty easy going.

Character Information
I'm currently craving an FR roleplay using the dragons in my lair. C: I have my main clan, who are alchemists and healers, a group of cannibalistic Plague dragons, and a ship of pirates. They are all original characters.

Something that takes place within the FR canon world would be nice. However, it can be a made up location, if that suits the roleplay the best.

Average reply length?
I try to match my partner to make things comfortable. Sometimes you'll get a wall of text from me if I'm feeling inspired. I never go below one full paragraph.

Average reply speed?
I tend to reply at least once a day, sometimes more. I have a full time job with wonky hours so my replies might be all over the place.

I prefer 1x1s, I just find them more manageable. Since I'm an adult, I'd prefer my partners to be 18+ as well. I definitely want to stick to the FR terms and conditions, especially since I prefer to roleplay over a private forum. Typos are totally okay, everyone makes mistakes, but I would prefer if my partners have a decent grasp on the English language, and can help make a plot fun and captivating with me. :D

I absolutely love forming friendships with my partners, so don't be afraid to chat with me! I'm also building my lore within my clan so it's quite possible that anything we roleplay will become canon in my FR universe.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested! Thanks.

Hello, my name is Jen. I've been roleplaying for over a decade but don't let that intimidate you. I'm pretty easy going.

Character Information
I'm currently craving an FR roleplay using the dragons in my lair. C: I have my main clan, who are alchemists and healers, a group of cannibalistic Plague dragons, and a ship of pirates. They are all original characters.

Something that takes place within the FR canon world would be nice. However, it can be a made up location, if that suits the roleplay the best.

Average reply length?
I try to match my partner to make things comfortable. Sometimes you'll get a wall of text from me if I'm feeling inspired. I never go below one full paragraph.

Average reply speed?
I tend to reply at least once a day, sometimes more. I have a full time job with wonky hours so my replies might be all over the place.

I prefer 1x1s, I just find them more manageable. Since I'm an adult, I'd prefer my partners to be 18+ as well. I definitely want to stick to the FR terms and conditions, especially since I prefer to roleplay over a private forum. Typos are totally okay, everyone makes mistakes, but I would prefer if my partners have a decent grasp on the English language, and can help make a plot fun and captivating with me. :D

I absolutely love forming friendships with my partners, so don't be afraid to chat with me! I'm also building my lore within my clan so it's quite possible that anything we roleplay will become canon in my FR universe.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested! Thanks.
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png Indigo #11475 •she/her •fr+3
plague_0.png shadow_2.png tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
Hi there! You can call me Spin. I’ve been casually playing Flight Rising now for a while, and now I’d like to dip my feet into roleplaying here on the site. Feel free to message me anytime to initiate conversation for a roleplay, or to just make a new friend!

CHARACTER INFORMATION

My characters are usually original. Sometimes they may have traits inspired by other characters, but I try to make them my own. My characters can be a variety of things, from humans to creatures (both real and fantasy). I have a couple characters I can tweak with to fit any fandom or original universe the roleplay is set in, and these characters tend to be the ones I’m most comfortable and in-tune with. I can make new characters to fit the situation if needed, though. As for my dragons here on FR, I’m still working on their personalities. If any dragon looks appealing to you, and you wish to RP with him/her, then that story could help me develop them as a character if you are okay with me experimenting with them.

Not really. I do get into moods, like everyone usually does, but I am always open to suggestions and developing a plot with a potential RP partner (or partners, whichever the case may be). I do tend to like at least a little romance in my roleplays, but if it’s something a potential partner isn’t into then I can go without. I also tend to like fantasy roleplays more. One thing I really don’t enjoy is science fiction. I've always preferred fantasy creatures and magic over aliens and spaceships.

PLAYER INFORMATION

Average reply length?
I usually tend to try and match my partner’s reply length, or at the very least reply with a minimum of one paragraph (three or four sentences). But it can vary depending on the scene being played, the number of characters I’m controlling in the scene, and/or the inspiration I have at the time of replying.

Average reply speed?
I can reply rather quickly, depending on the media we’re using to roleplay. Usually when I get a reply, I immediately start to type up a response to it after I finish reading. I’m currently in the position where I’m online most of the day, and able to check messages and posts multiple times throughout the day. But at the very least I’ll try to reply once a day. If something changes, I’ll be sure to let my partner(s) know if I can’t reply for an extended length of time.

I would like for future partners to be open to discussion about the roleplay we do. That way we can learn what each other is comfortable with, what our boundaries are, and what ideas we can implement to make the roleplay enjoyable for both of us. I also would like it if you are open minded about characters and their relationships. This is mainly referring to LGBT characters, since my main original characters would be in that group. It’s just simply an interesting part of their character, from my stand point.

I’m always happy to meet new people who enjoy roleplaying and storytelling. New and experienced roleplayers are welcome to message me. I don’t have a preference. I mainly look for a good and fun story with interesting and likable characters.
I do prefer one-on-one roleplay, but am open to a group. For one-on-one, I prefer to use private messaging instead of making it public on a forum. It can be through the site’s private messaging system, private e-mail, or instant messaging. For group roleplay I prefer to use a forum thread.
I enjoy both original and fandom universes. What games and shows I like to roleplay is almost always changing. With a fandom, I’m okay with either having original characters with the canon cast or having only an OC cast. Also for some fandoms I am more than happy to do an alternate universe of it with its characters and/or OCs. If romance were to happen in a fandom inspired roleplay, I’ll do OCxOC or OCxCanon. For what fandoms I’ll RP, please message me.
On the note of fandoms, I am happy to roleplay along the main story of the canon, or make our own. Please be aware though that as of the making of this post, I know nothing of the Flight Rising world and lore. So if we were to roleplay with our dragons, I’d be more comfortable placing them in an original world we can develop as we go along instead of staying within the canon.
Lastly, I like to casually talk between replies with whoever I’m roleplaying with from time to time. I’ve made some great friends through roleplay, and I’d like to continue to make more. I’ll keep casual talk and the RP reply separate, but they may be in the same message as to not clutter inboxes. Let me know in advance if this is something you are not looking for in a partner or are not wanting to happen during roleplay.
Hi there! You can call me Spin. I’ve been casually playing Flight Rising now for a while, and now I’d like to dip my feet into roleplaying here on the site. Feel free to message me anytime to initiate conversation for a roleplay, or to just make a new friend!

CHARACTER INFORMATION

My characters are usually original. Sometimes they may have traits inspired by other characters, but I try to make them my own. My characters can be a variety of things, from humans to creatures (both real and fantasy). I have a couple characters I can tweak with to fit any fandom or original universe the roleplay is set in, and these characters tend to be the ones I’m most comfortable and in-tune with. I can make new characters to fit the situation if needed, though. As for my dragons here on FR, I’m still working on their personalities. If any dragon looks appealing to you, and you wish to RP with him/her, then that story could help me develop them as a character if you are okay with me experimenting with them.

Not really. I do get into moods, like everyone usually does, but I am always open to suggestions and developing a plot with a potential RP partner (or partners, whichever the case may be). I do tend to like at least a little romance in my roleplays, but if it’s something a potential partner isn’t into then I can go without. I also tend to like fantasy roleplays more. One thing I really don’t enjoy is science fiction. I've always preferred fantasy creatures and magic over aliens and spaceships.

PLAYER INFORMATION

Average reply length?
I usually tend to try and match my partner’s reply length, or at the very least reply with a minimum of one paragraph (three or four sentences). But it can vary depending on the scene being played, the number of characters I’m controlling in the scene, and/or the inspiration I have at the time of replying.

Average reply speed?
I can reply rather quickly, depending on the media we’re using to roleplay. Usually when I get a reply, I immediately start to type up a response to it after I finish reading. I’m currently in the position where I’m online most of the day, and able to check messages and posts multiple times throughout the day. But at the very least I’ll try to reply once a day. If something changes, I’ll be sure to let my partner(s) know if I can’t reply for an extended length of time.

I would like for future partners to be open to discussion about the roleplay we do. That way we can learn what each other is comfortable with, what our boundaries are, and what ideas we can implement to make the roleplay enjoyable for both of us. I also would like it if you are open minded about characters and their relationships. This is mainly referring to LGBT characters, since my main original characters would be in that group. It’s just simply an interesting part of their character, from my stand point.

I’m always happy to meet new people who enjoy roleplaying and storytelling. New and experienced roleplayers are welcome to message me. I don’t have a preference. I mainly look for a good and fun story with interesting and likable characters.
I do prefer one-on-one roleplay, but am open to a group. For one-on-one, I prefer to use private messaging instead of making it public on a forum. It can be through the site’s private messaging system, private e-mail, or instant messaging. For group roleplay I prefer to use a forum thread.
I enjoy both original and fandom universes. What games and shows I like to roleplay is almost always changing. With a fandom, I’m okay with either having original characters with the canon cast or having only an OC cast. Also for some fandoms I am more than happy to do an alternate universe of it with its characters and/or OCs. If romance were to happen in a fandom inspired roleplay, I’ll do OCxOC or OCxCanon. For what fandoms I’ll RP, please message me.
On the note of fandoms, I am happy to roleplay along the main story of the canon, or make our own. Please be aware though that as of the making of this post, I know nothing of the Flight Rising world and lore. So if we were to roleplay with our dragons, I’d be more comfortable placing them in an original world we can develop as we go along instead of staying within the canon.
Lastly, I like to casually talk between replies with whoever I’m roleplaying with from time to time. I’ve made some great friends through roleplay, and I’d like to continue to make more. I’ll keep casual talk and the RP reply separate, but they may be in the same message as to not clutter inboxes. Let me know in advance if this is something you are not looking for in a partner or are not wanting to happen during roleplay.
by_coloradoblues__2__by_spinelwolf-dceejqd.png Spin || She/Her || INFP-T || Neutral Good || FR Clock +3
Hello there, fellow dragon-lover! You can call me Twisted or Twisty if you like. I have recently started to regain my interest in roleplays, and am looking for anyone who is free! If that is you, PM me.

I am still looking for a roleplay partner!

Character Information
Please describe.

I prefer to create my own characters, mainly because I can fit them to my image and not have to worry about being out of character. My characters range from humans, to animals, and other races (for example, the gems from Steven Universe) I also roleplay as some of my FR dragons, which you can see in my lair.

If yes, please describe.

I am not seeking a specific storyline, but I am a bit picky. I really enjoy fantasy, sci-fi and FR roleplays, with some romance, of course. I am willing to do fandom roleplays, so PM me about fandoms and I'll tell which I'm in. But I do not like modern-day roleplay, where the roleplay is actually just a roleplay of actual life.

I don't have a storyline in mind, but I am willing to discuss and build one up.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I usually tend to reply in paragraphs ranging from 2-6. I can adjust to fit your needs if required (like shorter replies, or longer ones)

Average reply speed?
I try to reply as often as possible, so you will hear something from me at least once a day, or at least a few times a week. It all depends on real life. If I don't reply in a few days (or even a week) shoot me a PM.

Just be somewhat active, and make sure the roleplay is interesting and doesn't drag on for the sake of continuing. Also, please commit to the roleplay, in the sense that you don't suddenly abandon it without explanation. A quick post or PM will solve this problem.
  • Please be active.
  • Please don't use text talk (LOL, ect.) in replies.
  • Decent spelling, grammar and capitals is required. (Typos are ok). I don't expect you to write like a poet though, just to have basic grammar and spelling.
  • Be active.Also, please don't suddenly abandon the roleplay without explanation. A quick post or PM will solve this problem, as it has become one.

• I am completely fine with LGBT relationships. In fact, I sometimes implement it with my characters. If this bothers you, please do not ask to roleplay with me.
    • I am 3 hours ahead of FR time. Please be mindful of that.
    • I perfer 1x1, but groups are accepted.
    • As mentioned above, groups are fine, but please have some sort of system for replying so that I (or someone else) don't take over or get stuck.
    • Please us PMs when discussing plots, ideas, problems, ect.
    • I will tell you if your idea/roleplay does not work for me in any way.
Hello there, fellow dragon-lover! You can call me Twisted or Twisty if you like. I have recently started to regain my interest in roleplays, and am looking for anyone who is free! If that is you, PM me.

I am still looking for a roleplay partner!

Character Information
Please describe.

I prefer to create my own characters, mainly because I can fit them to my image and not have to worry about being out of character. My characters range from humans, to animals, and other races (for example, the gems from Steven Universe) I also roleplay as some of my FR dragons, which you can see in my lair.

If yes, please describe.

I am not seeking a specific storyline, but I am a bit picky. I really enjoy fantasy, sci-fi and FR roleplays, with some romance, of course. I am willing to do fandom roleplays, so PM me about fandoms and I'll tell which I'm in. But I do not like modern-day roleplay, where the roleplay is actually just a roleplay of actual life.

I don't have a storyline in mind, but I am willing to discuss and build one up.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I usually tend to reply in paragraphs ranging from 2-6. I can adjust to fit your needs if required (like shorter replies, or longer ones)

Average reply speed?
I try to reply as often as possible, so you will hear something from me at least once a day, or at least a few times a week. It all depends on real life. If I don't reply in a few days (or even a week) shoot me a PM.

Just be somewhat active, and make sure the roleplay is interesting and doesn't drag on for the sake of continuing. Also, please commit to the roleplay, in the sense that you don't suddenly abandon it without explanation. A quick post or PM will solve this problem.
  • Please be active.
  • Please don't use text talk (LOL, ect.) in replies.
  • Decent spelling, grammar and capitals is required. (Typos are ok). I don't expect you to write like a poet though, just to have basic grammar and spelling.
  • Be active.Also, please don't suddenly abandon the roleplay without explanation. A quick post or PM will solve this problem, as it has become one.

• I am completely fine with LGBT relationships. In fact, I sometimes implement it with my characters. If this bothers you, please do not ask to roleplay with me.
    • I am 3 hours ahead of FR time. Please be mindful of that.
    • I perfer 1x1, but groups are accepted.
    • As mentioned above, groups are fine, but please have some sort of system for replying so that I (or someone else) don't take over or get stuck.
    • Please us PMs when discussing plots, ideas, problems, ect.
    • I will tell you if your idea/roleplay does not work for me in any way.
QBIWg1o.png
. Twistedstripe
FR+3 || he/him

.... OvfZqTx.gif
Character Information

I am currently only looking to RP as FR dragons in my lair.

I would like either a war scenario, a journey scenario, or an arranged marriage scenario.

Player Information

Average reply length?
My average reply length is ~200-300 words, though I can go more if my partner does.

Average reply speed?
Within an hour, sometimes within fifteen to twenty minutes.

Be willing to rp LGBT relationships, have descent grammar and spelling abilities, be able to mirror or get close to my post length.

Just PM me for more info!
Character Information

I am currently only looking to RP as FR dragons in my lair.

I would like either a war scenario, a journey scenario, or an arranged marriage scenario.

Player Information

Average reply length?
My average reply length is ~200-300 words, though I can go more if my partner does.

Average reply speed?
Within an hour, sometimes within fifteen to twenty minutes.

Be willing to rp LGBT relationships, have descent grammar and spelling abilities, be able to mirror or get close to my post length.

Just PM me for more info!
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
CHARACTER INFO:
I'm looking to roleplay a custom original character from my lair.

I like romance, fluff, things like that. I'm not looking for any specific plot at the moment, but it needs to be long term.

PLAYER INFO:
My average post is around two to three paragraphs(not including dialogue), but I'm very adaptable.

My general reply speed is once or twice a day to once every other day, it varies.

My RP partner needs to have decent grammar and spelling, and posting no less than a paragraph per post. I like people who are descriptive, I need details to work with !

Please, don't expect me to RP in a thread, I will but it'll take some convincing. I much prefer PM threads, it's much more convenient for me.
I'm very patient, but if I have to wait more than a couple of days for a reply I will poke you, several times... I'm open to new ideas, and I won't shoot most things down without considering them, and I always try to weave plot twists into my stories.
I've been a long time member of IwakuRoleplay and am a very seasoned writer, I'm always looking for something new to pass the time.
CHARACTER INFO:
I'm looking to roleplay a custom original character from my lair.

I like romance, fluff, things like that. I'm not looking for any specific plot at the moment, but it needs to be long term.

PLAYER INFO:
My average post is around two to three paragraphs(not including dialogue), but I'm very adaptable.

My general reply speed is once or twice a day to once every other day, it varies.

My RP partner needs to have decent grammar and spelling, and posting no less than a paragraph per post. I like people who are descriptive, I need details to work with !

Please, don't expect me to RP in a thread, I will but it'll take some convincing. I much prefer PM threads, it's much more convenient for me.
I'm very patient, but if I have to wait more than a couple of days for a reply I will poke you, several times... I'm open to new ideas, and I won't shoot most things down without considering them, and I always try to weave plot twists into my stories.
I've been a long time member of IwakuRoleplay and am a very seasoned writer, I'm always looking for something new to pass the time.
I like my coffee Black like my Soul...
Character Information
Really only looking to RolePlay dragons from my lair currently. Currently all their bios are quite sparse, but I do have more lore written up here. Of course, if you have any questions, please ask!

Not particularly, although something to intermingle our lore would be the ideal outcome of this.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I haven't RolePlayed in quite some time, but I'm confident that I'd be able to hash out 2-3 paragraphs per response at least. I would do my best to mirror the other's responses.

Average reply speed?
When I'm not busy, it could be hourly, but when I do get busy, it might only be once every few days. I do not want to feel pressured to a time constraint when I have a lot going on in my life. However, if three days pass and I don't respond (or tell you why I'm taking so long) feel free to ping me to ask what's up!

Be willing to RolePlay LGBT characters (if all of your characters are straight, I implore you to ask yourself why), and to be slow moving but longterm. I would be uncomfortable RolePlaying with anyone under 16, maybe 15 if it were a group RolePlay. I would like my RP partner to be a decent speller and have competent grammar usage. I understand not everyone is perfect and won't hold a few misspells or out of place semi-colons against anyone, but being on a similar level of language usage as myself would be ideal.

I am also open to just talking about potential ways our lore intermingles, or trying my hand at dragon letter writing (although I'd be new to that!). My schedule is pretty busy, as I have school, work, am in theatre, and have quite a lot of appointments with doctors and therapists (both mental and physical), and sometimes I'll find myself busy with friends. During March Break (March 12-March 18) I will be busy with my Birthday, and even though it's still a ways away, I will be very busy over the summer with working, visiting friends, a roadtrip, and a few concerts, so please keep that in mind! If a speedy responder is someone you're looking for, I may not be the best match for you.

Please PM me if you're interested!
Character Information
Really only looking to RolePlay dragons from my lair currently. Currently all their bios are quite sparse, but I do have more lore written up here. Of course, if you have any questions, please ask!

Not particularly, although something to intermingle our lore would be the ideal outcome of this.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I haven't RolePlayed in quite some time, but I'm confident that I'd be able to hash out 2-3 paragraphs per response at least. I would do my best to mirror the other's responses.

Average reply speed?
When I'm not busy, it could be hourly, but when I do get busy, it might only be once every few days. I do not want to feel pressured to a time constraint when I have a lot going on in my life. However, if three days pass and I don't respond (or tell you why I'm taking so long) feel free to ping me to ask what's up!

Be willing to RolePlay LGBT characters (if all of your characters are straight, I implore you to ask yourself why), and to be slow moving but longterm. I would be uncomfortable RolePlaying with anyone under 16, maybe 15 if it were a group RolePlay. I would like my RP partner to be a decent speller and have competent grammar usage. I understand not everyone is perfect and won't hold a few misspells or out of place semi-colons against anyone, but being on a similar level of language usage as myself would be ideal.

I am also open to just talking about potential ways our lore intermingles, or trying my hand at dragon letter writing (although I'd be new to that!). My schedule is pretty busy, as I have school, work, am in theatre, and have quite a lot of appointments with doctors and therapists (both mental and physical), and sometimes I'll find myself busy with friends. During March Break (March 12-March 18) I will be busy with my Birthday, and even though it's still a ways away, I will be very busy over the summer with working, visiting friends, a roadtrip, and a few concerts, so please keep that in mind! If a speedy responder is someone you're looking for, I may not be the best match for you.

Please PM me if you're interested!
Rhubarb | She/her | FR-3
light_small.png
Character Information
My characters are always original characters, though I may also use my dragons. Not sure if they count as "fandom characters". I also almost always play male characters.

I prefer Horror, Science Fiction, and Fantasy Roleplays. I always like to have a bit of horror in all genres. Romance is a plus but not necessary.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I try to match the length of my partner's replies, but I tend to write anywhere from 1-5 paragraphs per response on average depending on what my partner gives me to work with.

Average reply speed?
I can typically reply at least once a day, usually more than that.

I need to roleplay with someone who enjoys writing as much as I do and can keep up with me.

I do not currently have any plots in mind, but we can discuss what we are both looking for in a roleplay to figure one out. I also don't mind using any plots someone else may have in mind.

-I am only interested in one x one roleplays in PM-

Please send a PM if you are interested in starting an RP with me!

Character Information
My characters are always original characters, though I may also use my dragons. Not sure if they count as "fandom characters". I also almost always play male characters.

I prefer Horror, Science Fiction, and Fantasy Roleplays. I always like to have a bit of horror in all genres. Romance is a plus but not necessary.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I try to match the length of my partner's replies, but I tend to write anywhere from 1-5 paragraphs per response on average depending on what my partner gives me to work with.

Average reply speed?
I can typically reply at least once a day, usually more than that.

I need to roleplay with someone who enjoys writing as much as I do and can keep up with me.

I do not currently have any plots in mind, but we can discuss what we are both looking for in a roleplay to figure one out. I also don't mind using any plots someone else may have in mind.

-I am only interested in one x one roleplays in PM-

Please send a PM if you are interested in starting an RP with me!

9g0BXbt.gif
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 133 134