Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | IRL Embroidered Rune Patch Raffle
1 2 3
[size=7]This raffle has ended. @ me if you want a ping to future raffles/sales[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8EHwX1J.png[/img][/center] [center][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][/center] [size=7]This raffle has ended. @ me if you want a ping to future raffles/sales[/size] RUNE PATCHES! \ouo/ This raffle is for an embroidered patch of your choosing. Either sew-on, or fusible iron-on backing is available. Pick your own flight, or a friend's flight, or a mortal enemy's flight (i guess...?) and wear your flight pride around in the real world! For every 2000 tickets purchased, another patch will be added to the prize pool! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2707314/2#post_39487351]A limited number of patches are also available as foddart prizes this week, click here![/url] [center][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][/center] [size=7]This raffle has ended. @ me if you want a ping to future raffles/sales[/size] [size=6]How to Enter:[/size] [emoji=amber mosquito size=1]Tickets are 1[emoji=gem] each. [emoji=amber mosquito size=1]Send gems via 1-way CR (preferred) or PM. [emoji=amber mosquito size=1][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DhUhv7tjtR83zRIo4yZN_UqI3ESeNneNaHYXLa4c0HM/edit#gid=2051495275]{Click here for ticket spreadsheet}[/url] [emoji=amber mosquito size=1]After you've purchased a ticket, comment in this thread why you joined your current flight for an extra ticket, and ping up to 9 people for up to 9 free tickets. (10 total!) [emoji=amber mosquito size=1][b]Raffle will end at rollover on June 30, 2019[/b] [emoji=amber mosquito size=1]Light flight: Check below for a ~*~Special~*~ Raffle! [center][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][/center] [size=6]Current Prize Pool:[/size] [columns][quote][center][b]Unlocked[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z7T79o3.gif[/img] One patch of winner's choosing[/center][/quote][nextcol][quote][center][b]Locked[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6HE9Fpm.gif[/img] Unlocked at 2k tickets[/center][/quote][nextcol] [quote][center][b]Locked[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6HE9Fpm.gif[/img] Unlocked at 4k tickets[/center][/quote][/columns] [center][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][/center] [size=6]Raffle Rules:[/size] [emoji=amber mosquito size=1]This is a [b]Physical, Real World Item[/b] that will be mailed to you. The winner will have to provide a mailing address where I can ship the item. Do NOT post your addresses in this thread or send them unless you win. If you do not have an address you are willing to receive mail at and you win, you will be disqualified and a new winner drawn. [emoji=amber mosquito size=1]There are no limits to how many tickets you can buy. [emoji=amber mosquito size=1]Each winner is only eligible to win one prize. (Exception: Light flight's exclusive raffle winner is still eligible to win once in the general raffle) [emoji=amber mosquito size=1]In order to get any free tickets, you need to have purchased at least one. There is a maximum of 10 free tickets available via posting and pinging people. [emoji=amber mosquito size=1]No refunds on entries. [emoji=amber mosquito size=1]I work full time 6 days a week/50+ hrs. and also do weird things like "sleep". All tickets will be tallied, but probably not immediately. Don't p a n i c, I will get everyone counted! [emoji=amber mosquito size=1]If you change usernames, you have to let me know!!! [emoji=amber mosquito size=1]Leave a comment if you want a last day ping, ping when the winner is drawn, or if you want a ping to future Rune Patch Raffles. Let me know specifically what you want pings to or I will ping you for A L L. [center][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][/center] [size=6]Light Flight:[/size] [emoji=light rune]Hello acolights! As a little something special, there's an extra raffle just for you! [emoji=light rune]Leave a comment saying that you are part of light flight in this thread, and you will automatically be entered into a [b]Light Flight Exclusive[/b] raffle for one Light Rune Patch! [emoji=light rune]Completely free! [emoji=light rune](You've got to mention explicitly that you're in light flight though. I won't be checking profiles if you leave a vague comment.) [emoji=light rune]This raffle will end at the same time as the general raffle. [emoji=light rune]One entry per person, you must be in light flight at the time when the winner is drawn, the prize will be a [b]Light Rune[/b] patch. No picking a different flight on this raffle. [emoji=light rune]You are allowed to enter both this raffle and also send gems for entry into the general all-flight raffle. [emoji=light rune]You're also allowed to win both if that so happens! [emoji=light rune]Same rules apply to this raffle: you're going to get mail, so make sure you're okay with that before you enter. Let me know if your username changes. I'll get your entry tallied up eventually, not immediately. [emoji=light rune]Let your fellow acolights know! [center][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][emoji=earth rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=arcane rune][/center] [size=6]Questions:[/size] [emoji=amber mosquito size=1][b]Will you ship internationally? [/b] Yes, anywhere the post office allows. [emoji=amber mosquito size=1][b]What does shipping cost me?[/b] Nothing. I will cover the cost. You will not have to pay any IRL money for this raffle. [emoji=amber mosquito size=1][b]Will there be refunds if the raffle is canceled?[/b] I have no intention of canceling it, so the only reason it would end is if site admin tell me to end it. In which case, yes, I will refund everyone's purchased tickets. [emoji=amber mosquito size=1][b]Why does Light flight get an exclusive raffle?[/b] ~*~Because~*~ ~*~Brightshine~*~ ~*~Jubilee~*~ (Guess what that implies for next month) =u= [emoji=amber mosquito size=1][b]But why can Light flight enter (and win) both raffles?[/b] If someone in light is actually a secret shadow spy and they absolutely MUST have a shadow rune to give away their alliance, I'm not going to tell them no, sorry, you are only allowed to enter to win a light rune, them's the breaks! The light flight exclusive raffle is a special little gift for light flight during their festival, not a slight against the other 10 flights. (As for why a light flight person could potentially win both... because I can put both patches in one envelope. THUMBS UP EMOJI.) [emoji=amber mosquito size=1][b]Did you count my tickets?[/b] Have I collected your CR? Then yes. Have I replied to your PM? Then yes. If I haven't? I'm probably doing something like eating, sleeping, or teaching a man to fish so he will eat for a lifetime. I'll get to you eventually. I prefer CRs because it will automatically tell you when I've seen and collected your entry. [emoji=amber mosquito size=1][b]Can I buy a patch instead of entering a raffle?[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2707314/2#post_39487351]Click this link for fire's foddart thread.[/url] I do not at this point plan to open general commissions or hold a reserve list. I just don't have the time to offer an unlimited number of patches right now. [emoji=amber mosquito size=1][b]Will you be doing more raffles for patches?[/b] Ideally, my goal is to run one of these raffles every single month, giving away a patch to a winner and then another patch to someone in the flight celebrating their festival that month. [emoji=amber mosquito size=1][b]How did you make these?[/b] I spent $900 on a computer program and $4000 on an embroidery machine and then futzed around until something neato came out of them. I sew and sell things, it wasn't just for these patches! [emoji=amber mosquito size=1][b]Can we trust you on this...?[/b] I've done a few ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1361837]1[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1041286]2[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1050914]3[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1064120]4[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1087721]5[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1149105]6[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1178512]7[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1197992]8[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1226769]9[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1258135]10[/url]) raffles for physical items before without problems. Previous rune patch raffles ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2665638/1]1[/url]) have gone well. But that is ultimately your choice! [emoji=amber mosquito size=1][b]Site rules...???[/b] Don't share your address with me unless you win, and then, do it [i]privately[/i] and we should be good. Site TOU actually supports raffling off real world items for virtual currency (like I'm doing). [i]"1. Tangible merchandise utilizing Company or Services IP may be [...] raffled (provided the raffle does not utilize "real world" currency) [...] but may not be sold for "real world" currency once the 5 unit limit is exceeded."[/i] [emoji=amber mosquito size=1][b]What are you going to do with all your gems?[/b] I stuff them in my vault and use them as a place to hold my dust and cobweb collection. Pings were here
This raffle has ended. @ me if you want a ping to future raffles/sales
8EHwX1J.png

RUNE PATCHES! \ouo/ This raffle is for an embroidered patch of your choosing. Either sew-on, or fusible iron-on backing is available. Pick your own flight, or a friend's flight, or a mortal enemy's flight (i guess...?) and wear your flight pride around in the real world! For every 2000 tickets purchased, another patch will be added to the prize pool!

A limited number of patches are also available as foddart prizes this week, click here!

How to Enter:
Tickets are 1 each.
Send gems via 1-way CR (preferred) or PM.
{Click here for ticket spreadsheet}
After you've purchased a ticket, comment in this thread why you joined your current flight for an extra ticket, and ping up to 9 people for up to 9 free tickets. (10 total!)
Raffle will end at rollover on June 30, 2019
Light flight: Check below for a ~*~Special~*~ Raffle!

Current Prize Pool:
Quote:
Unlocked
Z7T79o3.gif

One patch of winner's choosing
Quote:
6HE9Fpm.gif

Unlocked at 2k tickets
Quote:
6HE9Fpm.gif

Unlocked at 4k tickets

Raffle Rules:
This is a Physical, Real World Item that will be mailed to you. The winner will have to provide a mailing address where I can ship the item. Do NOT post your addresses in this thread or send them unless you win. If you do not have an address you are willing to receive mail at and you win, you will be disqualified and a new winner drawn.
There are no limits to how many tickets you can buy.
Each winner is only eligible to win one prize. (Exception: Light flight's exclusive raffle winner is still eligible to win once in the general raffle)
In order to get any free tickets, you need to have purchased at least one. There is a maximum of 10 free tickets available via posting and pinging people.
No refunds on entries.
I work full time 6 days a week/50+ hrs. and also do weird things like "sleep". All tickets will be tallied, but probably not immediately. Don't p a n i c, I will get everyone counted!
If you change usernames, you have to let me know!!!
Leave a comment if you want a last day ping, ping when the winner is drawn, or if you want a ping to future Rune Patch Raffles. Let me know specifically what you want pings to or I will ping you for A L L.

Light Flight:
Hello acolights! As a little something special, there's an extra raffle just for you!
Leave a comment saying that you are part of light flight in this thread, and you will automatically be entered into a Light Flight Exclusive raffle for one Light Rune Patch!
Completely free!
(You've got to mention explicitly that you're in light flight though. I won't be checking profiles if you leave a vague comment.)
This raffle will end at the same time as the general raffle.
One entry per person, you must be in light flight at the time when the winner is drawn, the prize will be a Light Rune patch. No picking a different flight on this raffle.
You are allowed to enter both this raffle and also send gems for entry into the general all-flight raffle.
You're also allowed to win both if that so happens!
Same rules apply to this raffle: you're going to get mail, so make sure you're okay with that before you enter. Let me know if your username changes. I'll get your entry tallied up eventually, not immediately.
Let your fellow acolights know!

Questions:
Will you ship internationally?
Yes, anywhere the post office allows.
What does shipping cost me?
Nothing. I will cover the cost. You will not have to pay any IRL money for this raffle.
Will there be refunds if the raffle is canceled?
I have no intention of canceling it, so the only reason it would end is if site admin tell me to end it. In which case, yes, I will refund everyone's purchased tickets.
Why does Light flight get an exclusive raffle?
~*~Because~*~
~*~Brightshine~*~
~*~Jubilee~*~
(Guess what that implies for next month) =u=
But why can Light flight enter (and win) both raffles?
If someone in light is actually a secret shadow spy and they absolutely MUST have a shadow rune to give away their alliance, I'm not going to tell them no, sorry, you are only allowed to enter to win a light rune, them's the breaks! The light flight exclusive raffle is a special little gift for light flight during their festival, not a slight against the other 10 flights. (As for why a light flight person could potentially win both... because I can put both patches in one envelope. THUMBS UP EMOJI.)
Did you count my tickets?
Have I collected your CR? Then yes. Have I replied to your PM? Then yes. If I haven't? I'm probably doing something like eating, sleeping, or teaching a man to fish so he will eat for a lifetime. I'll get to you eventually. I prefer CRs because it will automatically tell you when I've seen and collected your entry.
Can I buy a patch instead of entering a raffle?
Click this link for fire's foddart thread. I do not at this point plan to open general commissions or hold a reserve list. I just don't have the time to offer an unlimited number of patches right now.
Will you be doing more raffles for patches?
Ideally, my goal is to run one of these raffles every single month, giving away a patch to a winner and then another patch to someone in the flight celebrating their festival that month.
How did you make these?
I spent $900 on a computer program and $4000 on an embroidery machine and then futzed around until something neato came out of them. I sew and sell things, it wasn't just for these patches!
Can we trust you on this...?
I've done a few (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10) raffles for physical items before without problems. Previous rune patch raffles (1) have gone well. But that is ultimately your choice!
Site rules...???
Don't share your address with me unless you win, and then, do it privately and we should be good. Site TOU actually supports raffling off real world items for virtual currency (like I'm doing). "1. Tangible merchandise utilizing Company or Services IP may be [...] raffled (provided the raffle does not utilize "real world" currency) [...] but may not be sold for "real world" currency once the 5 unit limit is exceeded."
What are you going to do with all your gems?
I stuff them in my vault and use them as a place to hold my dust and cobweb collection.

Pings were here
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
I joined Wind for the exact same reason as my previous 2 flights (Plague and Shadow): For the Aesthetic. Also the Windsinger seems like a delight
I joined Wind for the exact same reason as my previous 2 flights (Plague and Shadow): For the Aesthetic. Also the Windsinger seems like a delight
May I please join the light flight raffle? I'm light! :D
May I please join the light flight raffle? I'm light! :D
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
I joined wind flight cause my best friend was in wind when I joined, but now I stay cause the people are awesome

@Dyja
@BriarMosss
@Callum
@Omakelady
@Rayla
@MedaPrincess
@NatureReclaimed
@Aulese
@Tophh

9 people pinged and sending you a CR for tickets
I joined wind flight cause my best friend was in wind when I joined, but now I stay cause the people are awesome

@Dyja
@BriarMosss
@Callum
@Omakelady
@Rayla
@MedaPrincess
@NatureReclaimed
@Aulese
@Tophh

9 people pinged and sending you a CR for tickets
Lichtdrache.gif
@jacket tickets added in! Windsinger has one of my favorite dragon god designs. He's so long and noodley~

@Foxe entered!

@trissycat, recorded!

@nitsuj, recorded!
@jacket tickets added in! Windsinger has one of my favorite dragon god designs. He's so long and noodley~

@Foxe entered!

@trissycat, recorded!

@nitsuj, recorded!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
i joined my flight because i adore the colors and the aesthetic of fire! initially i was ice which totally fits my personality more, but the star of my lair and lore is a firey boi and i would do anything for him including joining another flight >:')

@vennui
@arcsis
i joined my flight because i adore the colors and the aesthetic of fire! initially i was ice which totally fits my personality more, but the star of my lair and lore is a firey boi and i would do anything for him including joining another flight >:')

@vennui
@arcsis
CvyoOwu.png
I joined Nature because I've always been a lover of nature and spent way too much (yet never enough) time in it as a child. I always feel at peace when in the woods, unless I'm getting eaten alive by buggy biters and stingers because I'm apparently delicious. U:
Also, the description of nature dragons really reasonates with me! I love to help other people and encourage and teach them and to see them thrive!

Pinging some friends!
@Lothus
@Warlupigis
@themewtwolady
@Rosekitten
@*****

hey xan I thought you'd like a ping!
I joined Nature because I've always been a lover of nature and spent way too much (yet never enough) time in it as a child. I always feel at peace when in the woods, unless I'm getting eaten alive by buggy biters and stingers because I'm apparently delicious. U:
Also, the description of nature dragons really reasonates with me! I love to help other people and encourage and teach them and to see them thrive!

Pinging some friends!
@Lothus
@Warlupigis
@themewtwolady
@Rosekitten
@*****

hey xan I thought you'd like a ping!
Jyxxie
rhymes with pixie
she/her
FR+3
oSZNbp8.pngjIWpSOe.pngpjfb43o.pngxKESsDQ.pngH4J6gu2.png5G1dR62.png
lBxYxId.png
I am apart of the Light Flight!
I am apart of the Light Flight!
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
Ooferonie, here I go spending way too much in a few days probably xD @BraveEguana (to remember)
I joined Wind because of a very simple reason: it's my irl element and I've always felt kind of... Connected to it.

Pinging some friends of mine! :D
@KarateGirl99
@sakushy
@coolbeans
@moomargh
@candygoth12
@hipsterbuns
@Peachypaws
@Froggloverr
@Camstar
Ooferonie, here I go spending way too much in a few days probably xD @BraveEguana (to remember)
I joined Wind because of a very simple reason: it's my irl element and I've always felt kind of... Connected to it.

Pinging some friends of mine! :D
@KarateGirl99
@sakushy
@coolbeans
@moomargh
@candygoth12
@hipsterbuns
@Peachypaws
@Froggloverr
@Camstar
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables