Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leb's Lookout, Free Hatchling
1 2
[center][size=4]I don't have any nifty backstory or introduction, but I [i]do[/i] have hatchlings looking for good homes. And Leb. I have Leb.[/size] ----- [size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2629125/1#post_2629125][b]Guidelines[/b][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2629125/1#post_37650208]Adoptions[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2629125/1#post_37650209]FAQ[/url][/size] [size=5][b]Guidelines[/b][/size] ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48433028] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/484331/48433028_350.png[/img] [/url] Leb not only guards the hatchlings, but enforces the rules. If you don't read and follow the guidelines, Leb's gonna have to jab you with his snoot. And Leb really doesn't want to do that. Don't make Leb sad. ----- 1. [b]Please don't adopt and exalt/sell within two weeks.[/b] These dragons are for people who want to appreciate them. I can (and will) sell or exalt un-adopted myself. Regret your adoption? Just lemme know! If I have space I'll take them back. That being said I'm never gonna be mad because you fell out of love with a dragon. If it's been weeks and they're just not jiving, do whatever! 2. [b]Two[/b] dragons [i]per person per week[/i]. [b]One[/b] dragon [i]per nest[/i]. [b]Six[/b] dragon limit [i]per person[/i] [u]ever[/u]. 3. [b]To adopt please use their name or BBcode. [/b] Dragons come named due to personal preference, but rename as you wish! 4. Failure to ask for dragons in the above manner (and politely) will result in a redirect to the rules. Further failure will result in being ignored. 5. If you don't confirm the CR in 3 days I'll cancel it. I'll ping you on the second day to make sure it didn't get lost somehow. 6. First come first serve. 7. [b]I reserve the right to refuse your adoption request.[/b] [/center]
I don't have any nifty backstory or introduction,
but I do have hatchlings looking for good homes.

And Leb. I have Leb.

Guidelines | Adoptions | FAQ
Guidelines

48433028_350.png

Leb not only guards the hatchlings, but enforces the rules. If you don't read and follow the guidelines, Leb's gonna have to jab you with his snoot. And Leb really doesn't want to do that.
Don't make Leb sad.

1. Please don't adopt and exalt/sell within two weeks. These dragons are for people who want to appreciate them. I can (and will) sell or exalt un-adopted myself. Regret your adoption? Just lemme know! If I have space I'll take them back. That being said I'm never gonna be mad because you fell out of love with a dragon. If it's been weeks and they're just not jiving, do whatever!

2. Two dragons per person per week. One dragon per nest. Six dragon limit per person ever.

3. To adopt please use their name or BBcode.
Dragons come named due to personal preference, but rename as you wish!

4. Failure to ask for dragons in the above manner (and politely) will result in a redirect to the rules. Further failure will result in being ignored.

5. If you don't confirm the CR in 3 days I'll cancel it. I'll ping you on the second day to make sure it didn't get lost somehow.

6. First come first serve.

7. I reserve the right to refuse your adoption request.
iBqOVu4.png ..............................P9tghkQ.png

Adoptions

Adoptions

FAQ only nobody asked

"To ping or not to ping?"
I'm subscribed but pings grab my attention faster.

"Why all these rules?"
I'm a single person giving away dragons from my matched pairs for free, taking the time to list them, not a dragon giving machine. I've been stressed out by some stuff previously and these guidelines are just to prevent that reoccurring while allowing everyone the fair chance to enjoy freebies.

"I wanna adopt but I hit my six dragon limit!"
I need 10k to assure they're going to a good home and not just being hoarded. Two per week limit still applies. Multiple dragons from a single nest is gonna have to be negotiated per case.

(after a 'no') "Please? :("
Begging is really uncool and gets you zero dragons.

"Lore? Letters from hatchlings?"
Bring 'em! Some of my pairs have lore, they're mostly WIPS and hatchlings can absolutely reference it. Just PM me.

"Why did somebody get the dragon I asked for?"
Did they ask before you? First come first served! Did you ask as requested in the rules? First come first serve applies to polite, guideline abiding requests.

"Somebody else asked for a dragon I wanted, what can I do?"
You can ask for another one I have listed, or even ask to be pinged if the parents breed again! I'm not keeping a general pinglist for every update, though.

"Is this connected to your old giveaway thread?"
I've decided to just start over from scratch. The adopts there don't count towards here.

FAQ only nobody asked

"To ping or not to ping?"
I'm subscribed but pings grab my attention faster.

"Why all these rules?"
I'm a single person giving away dragons from my matched pairs for free, taking the time to list them, not a dragon giving machine. I've been stressed out by some stuff previously and these guidelines are just to prevent that reoccurring while allowing everyone the fair chance to enjoy freebies.

"I wanna adopt but I hit my six dragon limit!"
I need 10k to assure they're going to a good home and not just being hoarded. Two per week limit still applies. Multiple dragons from a single nest is gonna have to be negotiated per case.

(after a 'no') "Please? :("
Begging is really uncool and gets you zero dragons.

"Lore? Letters from hatchlings?"
Bring 'em! Some of my pairs have lore, they're mostly WIPS and hatchlings can absolutely reference it. Just PM me.

"Why did somebody get the dragon I asked for?"
Did they ask before you? First come first served! Did you ask as requested in the rules? First come first serve applies to polite, guideline abiding requests.

"Somebody else asked for a dragon I wanted, what can I do?"
You can ask for another one I have listed, or even ask to be pinged if the parents breed again! I'm not keeping a general pinglist for every update, though.

"Is this connected to your old giveaway thread?"
I've decided to just start over from scratch. The adopts there don't count towards here.
...reserved just in case
...reserved just in case
Open for posting now. Only two little ones at the moment, but they'll cycle in frequently!
Open for posting now. Only two little ones at the moment, but they'll cycle in frequently!
@Nyct can I get Canidae? I would love the Bab!
@Nyct can I get Canidae? I would love the Bab!
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@XxNoodleNovaxX Sure thing! I'll be happy for the bab to get a good home. Sending!
@XxNoodleNovaxX Sure thing! I'll be happy for the bab to get a good home. Sending!
New nest!
New nest!
May I please have Ori @Nyct? Thank you!
May I please have Ori @Nyct? Thank you!
@RedSonja295 Sure thing! I'll send them over now. (Sorry for the wait!)
@RedSonja295 Sure thing! I'll send them over now. (Sorry for the wait!)
1 2