Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [YotP] Firecracker Raffle (DONE)
1 2 3 4
[center][color=#a61c1c]The event is closed and all prizes are sent! Thanks for participating! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2603246][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/184f8dd2-7a2f-4109-b648-c612cda931d7/dcvzrvy-dd5a4584-c534-4d0a-b7d2-920b95576d8c.png[/img][/url] [color=#a61c1c][size=5][b]Ticket Buying: 4th 00:30 to 10th 23:59 February Drawing Date: 11th February, 00:30[/b][/size] We have some very awesome prizes for you to win this year at the Year of the Pig event. You can buy tickets directly or earn them from the dressing and colouring contests! [b]Ticket Prices[/b] 1 Ticket = 1000t or 1g To buy tickets, simply send @Rexcaliburr a one way CR or PM with the number of tickets you'd like to purchase, and the correct amount of treasure or gems! Mixed payment is also accepted. Want to track your tickets? Check the spreadsheet [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kp9TFseIYB754cr6Uz-18bMuLO80MwKhfHZz-o5iqfE/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]! Please be noted that if you buy tickets, the sheet will not be automatically updated as I am the sole updater of the sheet. Please be patient if I'm not online! I will accept your payment and record tickets when I'm online again.
The event is closed and all prizes are sent! Thanks for participating!

dcvzrvy-dd5a4584-c534-4d0a-b7d2-920b95576d8c.png

Ticket Buying: 4th 00:30 to 10th 23:59 February
Drawing Date: 11th February, 00:30

We have some very awesome prizes for you to win this year at the Year of the Pig event. You can buy tickets directly or earn them from the dressing and colouring contests!

Ticket Prices
1 Ticket = 1000t or 1g

To buy tickets, simply send @Rexcaliburr a one way CR or PM with the number of tickets you'd like to purchase, and the correct amount of treasure or gems! Mixed payment is also accepted.

Want to track your tickets? Check the spreadsheet here! Please be noted that if you buy tickets, the sheet will not be automatically updated as I am the sole updater of the sheet. Please be patient if I'm not online! I will accept your payment and record tickets when I'm online again.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[center][color=#a61c1c][size=5][b]Prizes[/b][/size] [quote=CLAIMED] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45544352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455444/45544352_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=#a61c1c]Gongxi Crimson Crystal/Crimson Facet/Gold Ringlets Imperial Male [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37788839] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/377889/37788839_350.png[/img] [/url] Facai Crimson Iridescent/Crimson Shimmer/Gold Ringlets Coatl Female Bloodline assayed, able to breed[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] [item=crimson arm silks][item=crimson wing silks][item=crimson silk sash][item=crimson silk scarf][item=crimson tail bangle][item=crimson silk veil][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] [item=golden arm silks][item=golden wing silks][item=golden silk sash][item=golden silk scarf][item=golden tail bangle][item=golden silk veil][item=golden leg silks][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] [item=soft pink arm silks][item=soft pink wing silks][item=soft pink silk sash][item=soft pink silk scarf][item=soft pink tail bangle][item=soft pink silk veil][item=soft pink leg silks][item=soft pink fillet][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] [item=gossamer arm silks][item=gossamer wing silks][item=gossamer silk scarf][item=gossamer silk sash][item=gossamer silk veil][item=gossamer leg silks][item=gossamer fillet] [i]Thank you to Exeidur for the donation![/i][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] [item=golden sage cover][item=golden sage lantern][item=golden sage sash][item=golden sage shawl][item=golden sage tassel][/quote] [quote=Lucky Koi] [item=lucky sage cover][item=lucky sage lantern][item=lucky sage sash][item=lucky sage shawl][item=lucky sage tassel][/quote] [quote=Are They Real?] [item=tawny antlers][item=ebony antlers][item=bone antlers] [i]Thank you to Exeidur for the donation![/i][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] [item=whirlwind crown][item=bamboo breeze cape][item=verdant sage lantern][item=map kit][/quote] [quote=Do You Have A S/O Yet?] [item=intense attention][/quote] [quote="Bring Your S/O Next Time!"] [item=weary focus][/quote] [quote=Isn't It Not... Still... Nocturne Time?] [item=breed change: nocturne][/quote] [quote=Please Take These Genes Away] [item=tertiary gene: smirch]x4[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] [item=secondary gene: morph][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] [skin=11318] [i]Thank you to Exeidur for the donation![/i][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] 1 slot for a sketchy chibi & one for a sketchy headshot of a humanoid character of the winner's choice from Exeidur. [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/525e9b36-4029-4d60-85fe-10c4d1dd81b7/dbmv2k4-1026f91b-412a-4072-83f7-84a72ee0c918.png/v1/fill/w_776,h_1029,strp/november___commission_by_exeidur_dbmv2k4-pre.png[/img][/quote]
Prizes

CLAIMED wrote:

45544352_350.png

Gongxi
Crimson Crystal/Crimson Facet/Gold Ringlets
Imperial Male

37788839_350.png

Facai
Crimson Iridescent/Crimson Shimmer/Gold Ringlets
Coatl Female

Bloodline assayed, able to breed

CLAIMED wrote:
Crimson Arm Silks Crimson Wing Silks Crimson Silk Sash Crimson Silk Scarf Crimson Tail Bangle Crimson Silk Veil
CLAIMED wrote:
Golden Arm Silks Golden Wing Silks Golden Silk Sash Golden Silk Scarf Golden Tail Bangle Golden Silk Veil Golden Leg Silks
CLAIMED wrote:
Soft Pink Arm Silks Soft Pink Wing Silks Soft Pink Silk Sash Soft Pink Silk Scarf Soft Pink Tail Bangle Soft Pink Silk Veil Soft Pink Leg Silks Soft Pink Fillet
CLAIMED wrote:
Gossamer Arm Silks Gossamer Wing Silks Gossamer Silk Scarf Gossamer Silk Sash Gossamer Silk Veil Gossamer Leg Silks Gossamer Fillet

Thank you to Exeidur for the donation!
CLAIMED wrote:
Golden Sage Cover Golden Sage Lantern Golden Sage Sash Golden Sage Shawl Golden Sage Tassel
Lucky Koi wrote:
Lucky Sage Cover Lucky Sage Lantern Lucky Sage Sash Lucky Sage Shawl Lucky Sage Tassel
Are They Real? wrote:
Tawny Antlers Ebony Antlers Bone Antlers

CLAIMED wrote:
Whirlwind Crown Bamboo Breeze Cape Verdant Sage Lantern Map Kit
Do You Have A S/O Yet? wrote:
Intense Attention
Bring Your S/O Next Time! wrote:
Weary Focus
Isn't It Not... Still... Nocturne Time? wrote:
Breed Change: Nocturne
Please Take These Genes Away wrote:
Tertiary Gene: Smirch x4
CLAIMED wrote:
Secondary Gene: Morph
CLAIMED wrote:

CLAIMED wrote:
1 slot for a sketchy chibi & one for a sketchy headshot of a humanoid character of the winner's choice from Exeidur.

november___commission_by_exeidur_dbmv2k4-pre.png
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
The event is now open! Tickets will now be accepted ^^
The event is now open! Tickets will now be accepted ^^
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Sent a crossroad with payment
Sent a crossroad with payment
@KaminooniSeika Received!
@KaminooniSeika Received!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Updated with new prizes!
Updated with new prizes!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Sending a CR for 150 tickets c:
Sending a CR for 150 tickets c:
+3 FR time
Imo (that's i m o)
she/her or they/them
Boop, last chance to get tickets in!
Boop, last chance to get tickets in!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Time to draw! Please note the following:

- Winners will be drawn in pools of 5
- If you have won, you have 24 hours to respond.
- Please respond by listing your choice of items based on your place (e.g. If you are pinged as number 1, list only one prize of your choice. If you are pinged as number 2, list two prizes, etc). Please rank your most wanted item first.
- If you do not respond in 24 hours, you will be put back into the pool for drawing again in the next round.
- You can only win once, so choose your prizes carefully!
Time to draw! Please note the following:

- Winners will be drawn in pools of 5
- If you have won, you have 24 hours to respond.
- Please respond by listing your choice of items based on your place (e.g. If you are pinged as number 1, list only one prize of your choice. If you are pinged as number 2, list two prizes, etc). Please rank your most wanted item first.
- If you do not respond in 24 hours, you will be put back into the pool for drawing again in the next round.
- You can only win once, so choose your prizes carefully!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Round 1:

1. @Exeidur
2. @JinxMoonstone
3. @Katsuokai
4. @sockmonkeygerald
5. @LeafeonWarrior

Congratulations!
Round 1:

1. @Exeidur
2. @JinxMoonstone
3. @Katsuokai
4. @sockmonkeygerald
5. @LeafeonWarrior

Congratulations!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 3 4